Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-8

2.9K 209 54
By Rohahatim

"Maryam ao chalen, Eshal dupeher me soi thi ab uth na gyi ho." 
Raima entered the kitchen, ready to leave.
(Maryam let's go. Eshal slept in noon she may have woke up)

"Ap dobara ayengi?"
Ali ran to her and held her dupatta in his tiny hands. (Will you come again?)

"Mjhy maryam ke sath khelna hai."
Ali pouted.
(I wanna play with Maryam)

"Ab aap ajana na meri taraf."
She picked him up.
(You can come meet me)

"Mjhy toh apke ghr ka number hi ni pata." Raima chuckled at his innocence.
(But I don't know your address)

"Apna hath do."
He forwarded his hand and Raima placed a card on his hand.
(Give me your hand)

"Ye mera office hai. Ap idhar ajana, ghar hum sath chaly jayengy."
(This is my office. Come here. We'll go home together)

She closed his palm and placed a kiss on it. Hassan, who was acting oblivious of her presence and was busy with Umair, looked towards her at the word office. Wasn't she a university student?

"Maryam jao bahir aunty se mil kr ao, or Ali aap bhi jao." Raima put him down and they left the kitchen.
(Maryam Go and Meet Aunty, Ali you too)

"Umm...Mr. Hassan I don't have words to apologize but I am really sorry. I thought it was your neighbour who previously tried to—" Raima stopped, realizing what she was about to say.
"A..Anyways I—I am sorry."
She stuttered and Hassan's blood boiled when she left her sentence incomplete. He understood what she was trying to say.

"It's okay. Apne self defence me kia. I am sorry ap hamari mehman hain apke sath ye sab hua." Hassan gave a small smile and she smiled back.
(It's okay. You did it in self defence. I am sorry you're our guest you had to face this)

"Waise office? Aap toh university student hain na?" He directed her to sit.
(Btw Office, you are a university student right?)

"Jee. Third year student hun likin mama baba nahi hain to unka business bhi toh dekhna hai. Chachi akeli sab kch krti theen acha nahi lagta ab wo kren jab me bari hogyi hun."

(Yes. Third Year student but since mom dad aren't here so someone has to look after their business.  Chachi used to manage alone. It doesn't look good when Chachi do when I've grown up.)

Hassan left Umair since he was trying hard to get out of his Mamu's grip. He ran towards Raima and stood in front of her. Raima took a tissue and wiped his face since it was full of ice cream. Hassan was looking at the two, adoring them.

'Teekhi hai but dil ki achi hai'
(She's rude but good at heart)
-----------------------------------------------
It had been 5 months since they started their internship. Hoor was used to Dr. Ahil's scoldings since it had become a part of her daily life. Yumna, on the other hand was feeling dejected deep in her heart since Hadeed was not coming to hospital for a week. She had not talked to him for months because she avoided him as much as she could. Although, she did not use to engage in a conversation, but she would sometimes steal glances from afar to calm her heart.

"Ye naya larka chai achi nahi banata." Hoor grimaced taking a sip from the tea and Yumna came out of her thoughts.
(This new guy doesn't make good tea)

"Pichla wala kahan gya?" (Where did the previous one go?)
Yumna asked, acting casual.

"Usne toh chordia. Uske finals thy or finals ke bad uski shadi hai. Keh raha tha invitation dene aunga."
(He left. He had finals and after finals it's his wedding. He said he'll give invitation.)

Yumna's heart thumped loudly, and her eyes brimmed with tears, but she bit her lips to control her sobs.
'Why am I feeling bad? Ye toh hona hi tha, tmhy hamesha se pata tha phr kiu tmhy takleef horhi ha yumna?'
(This was supposed to happen. You always knew this then why are you feeling bad.)

"M-main ati hu Hoor, ek kam tha." She said and left from there. She was running through the hallway when she bumped hard into someone.
(I-I am coming Hoor, I have some work)

"Kia hua hai Yumna? Why are you crying?"
(What happened Yumna? Why are you crying?)
Hamza was shocked and worried to see her crying like that. Yumna didn't say anything and cried hard. Hamza, not understanding what to do, placed his hands on her arms and let her cry. After a few seconds, she removed her arms from his hands and pulled back.
"Kch batao toh?"
(Atleast tell something)

"Bas asy hi rona araha tha."
(I just felt like crying)

Hamza rolled his eyes at the lie but didn't ask again.
"Ye asy hi wala rona sirf tm lrkion ko hi kiun ata ha?"
(Why only you girls feel like crying for no reason?)
He raised his eyebrows and she laughed while he shook his head, smiling.
—————————

It was 1pm and Nazneen was looking through Coco's school bag. Coco said there was pain in her stomach so she didn't go to school. Though it was her fourth pain in the month, and all of them coincidentally occurred on the day when she had some sort of test, Nazneen decided to let her sleep as she didn't have energy to fight with her. This was her first absence in this month from school, as during the previous four pains Nazneen hadn't listened to her and sent her to school.

"Assalam o alaikum." Coco entered the lounge and said salam to her.

"Walaekum assalam. Hogyi subha tumhari? Ye koi time hai uthne ka?" Nazneen taunted her, who just made a face and sat down on the sofa beside her. Nazneen opened her school diary and frowned, seeing her own signatures at the places she had never seen before. What the....?

(....Your morning started? Is it time to wake up?)

"Ye tmhri konsi maa ne sign kye huy hain har jagah?" She glared at her.

(Which mother of yours has signed everywhere?)

Coco's eyes widened and she immediately stood up from the sofa and took steps back.

"Aaap...ke sign hain to apne hi kye hongy na...bhool gayi hongi aap..."

(Your...it's your signature so obviously you did....you may have forgotten...)

"Main bhul gayi hun?" She raised her eyebrows.

(I have forgotten?)

"Han...boorhi hoti jarahi hain na to thora thora bhoolne lagi hain...Baal b white horhy hain apke thory thory." Coco's eyes went to the only white hair she'd seen in Nazneen's hair just yesterday.

(Yes....You're getting old so you've started to forget...your hair are also turning white little bit.)

"Mamaaaa." Coco screamed and ran towards the lounge as soon as she saw Nazneen standing up from the sofa who winced and sat back on the sofa. She wasn't feeling well, all thanks to her periods.

Coco stopped when she saw that no one was behind her but she frowned seeing one of her dolls lying there on the floor. Did she leave her doll here while playing with it? She picked it up and went inside cautiously looking there. She stopped at the door when she saw Nazneen sitting there.

"Main ni bhag skti tmhry peechy."

(I can't run behind you.)

"Dekha...maine bola tha na boorhi horhi hain." Nazneen glared at her and threw the cushion at her but it didn't hit her, making Coco laugh at her.

(See...I told you you're getting old.)

"Nashta bnaun abhi ya ab dupeher ka khana hi khaogi?" She asked.

(Do I make breakfast now or you'll eat lunch?)

"Nashta."

(Breakfast)

"Jau moo hath dho kr ao, zohar ki namaz bhi prh au, main nashta banati hun." Nazneen said to her and went to the kitchen while Hira moved inside towards her room. (Ep 8)

(Go and wash your hands and face, and pray to Dhuhr too. I will make breakfast.)

----------------------

"Kafi din se tumhara mood off hai main dekh rahi hun." (I am seeing your mood is spoiled since a few days)

Hoor brought some sandwiches and sat in the cafeteria. She had seen Yumna has changed since last month.
"Nahi bas bhai ki shadi ka soch rahy hain mama baba."
(No just parents were thinking about brother's marriage)

"Toh ye toh khushi ki baat hai."
(So this is something to be happy about)

"But larki ke bhai ka Rishta aya ha meray liye. Mama baba kehtay hain soch smjh kr jawab do jabke main shadi ni krna chahti. Meri waja se maamla barhjayega yar no krne pe."

(But girl's brother's proposal came for me. Mama baba told me to reply after thinking. But I don't want to say No. It'll ruin the things because of me)

"Toh han krdo."
(Then say yes)

"Nahi. Or choro mjhy nhi krni bat... Kher tm sunao kaisy hain ghar wale."
(No. & leave I don't wanna talk about it. Well you tell, how's your family)

"Theek thay. 4-5 din se mera contact nahi ho paraha hai waise."
(They were fine. Couldn't contact for 4-5 days.)

"Oh chalo. Shyd busy hon."
(Oh Ok. Maybe they're busy)

"Hmm. Chalo meri break bas itni hi hai. Wo senior doctors ki meeting chal rhi hai, dusray hospitals se bhi kitne doctor's aye huy hain. 3 ghantay se lagay huy hain meeting me."
Hoor huffed and left towards the patient rooms.

(Hmm. Ok my break ends. There's a meeting of senior doctors. There are so many doctors from other hospitals as well. It's been 3 hours since the meeting started)

"Dr. Hoor, ye ek file deni ha meeting room me sir ki call ayi thi. I can't leave the reception. Can you please give it to him?"
The receptionist came, running to her and left as soon as possible.
(Dr. Hoor, Sir called & he needs this file in meeting room....)

"Jab jawab sunna ni that oh sawal kiu poocha." She mumbled and sighed.
(Why did she ask when she didn't want to hear my reply)

"Chal bhae Hoor."
(Let's go Hoor)

She glanced at the file and left towards the meeting room.
She knocked the door and entered the room after getting permission. She glanced around and there were about 30-35 people. She went towards Dr. Ahil and placed the file in front of him.
"Thankyou Dr. Hoor." Hoor nodded and left the room while Ahil continued the meeting. Someone's eyes were trailing on Hoor the whole time, and Ahil did not like it.
——————
Hello & Assalamoalaikum ✨
Thankyou for support♥️
I know I am not posting the couple conversations. It has only started so this is just intros and starting conversations. It'll get better soon InshAllah.
Love you All✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
22.9M 550K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...