Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

By Wishful_author_xoxo

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... More

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
Girls
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Singing
Beauty Kings
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.3
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.1
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Gone Boy Pt.3

407 10 0
By Wishful_author_xoxo

"I..." Momo began but found herself speechless.

"He... that was barbaric... he was..." Iida was, for once, speechless.

"He regained consciousness an hour later." Aizawa assured. "But, they repeated that... method, three more times."

If the class weren't in tears before they were now.

"Did he, ya know, tell them anything?" Denki asked.

"No."

"Todobro is so strong." the blond stated whilst patting Sero's shoulder.

"How is he fucking doing now? He's fucking alive, right?"

"Yes." Aizawa gave another prolonged sigh. "But he's currently sleeping. No, not a coma-" they were greatly relieved by this, "- he's just exhausted. Physically, mentally, and emotionally."

"Can we visit him?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't think that's the best right now."

"But can we when he wakes up?" Momo asked, wanting to see her friend and give him a hug.

"... Possibly. Right now we don't know Todoroki's mental condition, so it's unclear how he'll react to people. Also, it's incredibly likely he will have PTSD-"

"Nothing new."

"Bakugou!"

"Oh, fuck off."

"And aquaphobia. This means no water, no mentioning of water, or even discussion about what he experienced whilst in his presence."

The class expressed their understanding and slowly returned to their lessons, although they still found it hard to concentrate as thoughts of Todoroki filled their heads. Soon, even the teachers could feel the toll taken upon the class and dismissed them at lunchtime, allowing them to return to Heights Alliance for the afternoon.

Everyone gathered together in the living room, feeling better knowing they were all together and safe. The Todosquad all sat in one corner of the room, notepad in hand as they tried to think of things they could do for Todoroki when he returned.

"I'm thinking we should permanently remove the kettle from the kitchen." Momo began. "I know we've gotten the habit of storing it in a cupboard but if he accidentally opens it and sees it..." she trailed off with a sigh.

"I agree." said Jiro. "And also we could maybe put a sound system around the dorm?"

"What do you mean?" Tokoyami questioned.

"Well, I think when he was there, you know, he would have been in complete silence and suspense. So if there is a constant noise or music in the halls at least then he might be more calm."

Tokoyami understood and expressed his agreement, aiding Jiro in beginning to collate some music playlists. Momo watched with a small smile but her frown soon returned. She glanced at the blond male in the kitchen before quickly excusing herself.

"I'm just getting a drink, I'll be a minute."

She entered the kitchen and stood rather cautiously by the door frame. She tried to articulate her thoughts in the politely way but she was beaten to it.

"What?" Bakugou asked gruffly as he began chopping up some vegetables.

"I don't mean to be rude, but, when you... when you were kidnapped-"

Bakugou's arm fell still and the muscles in his arm tensed. He let out a slow breath before putting down the knife and turning to face Momo.

"Spit it out Ponytail, I don't have all day."

"When you were taken, what things do you think would have helped you re-adjust?"

"I told you-"

"You told us to leave you alone and forget about it, but for once express how you truly feel. It's for Todoroki. Please." she begged.

Katsuki was silent for a moment, looking into the living room and seeing the class all busying themselves with who knew what. All of them trying to distract themselves.

"I would have wanted someone to tell me that it's okay to take your time to heal. That you're not weak for being in pain. I pushed everything down and I know one day it'll come back to bite me in the ass, but damn if Icyhot hasn't been through enough shit."

"You know about his past?"

"Everyone knows he hates hot water and has daddy issues. But I fucking overheard a conversation with Deku and Icyhot at the Sports Festival."

Momo nodded quietly in thanks before grabbing a glass and filling it with cold water from the sink. Before she could leave, Bakugou spoke once more.

"Ponytail, the music idea, it's good."

"I'm glad."

"Just make sure it's fucking decent."

Momo chuckled. "Thankyou Bakugou."

Returning to the living room, the Todosquad came up with a few more ideas. Hagakure and Tsuyu suggested having bi-weekly movie and game nights so the class would spend more time together and keep an eye on Todoroki. They agreed and asked the whole class, everyone being more than happy to oblige.

It was early evening when Bakugou called everyone to dinner. They ate excitedly and were just finishing up when Iida received a call from Aizawa.

"Sensei, have you got news about Todoroki?"

"Yes, he's awake now but still very tired. He's not talking but has had some food. Recovery Girl says that tomorrow 2 people from the class can come and see him. I'll let you decide and let me know later."

"Right, thankyou sir. I will message you later with our decision."

"Good."

The call ended and Iida was quick to share the news. Slight havoc erupted as everyone wanted to see Todoroki, but Iida called then to order and as class rep began to settle the dispute.

"I suggest that we do a vote. Nobody is allowed to vote for themselves, but most importantly, this isn't about you but Todoroki. Momo, can you make some paper and pens?"

"Right. Here you go Iida."

"Thankyou."

Iida grabbed one of Sero's discarded beanies from the back of the sofa and told everyone to put their votes in. After about 5 minutes everyone had voted, and Iida and Momo began to count.

"We've counted the votes and Momo and Kirishima will be going to visit Todoroki tomorrow." Iida announced.

"Yes! I promise I'll be the manliest I've ever been!" Kirishima declared, Mina and Denki cheering him on.

"I'll make a small collection of some things I think he'd like. And contact his siblings too if they've not already been alerted."

Iida let Mr Aizawa know before they dispersed for the evening, everyone making silent wishes that Todoroki would have a speedy recovery...

It was the next day and Momo and Kirishima were dismissed from morning lessons to go and see Todoroki. As they reached Recovery Girl's office, the lady told them to give Todoroki space and to not speak too loudly. Also, any sudden movements, heat or reference to family is prohibited.

"We'll do our best." Momo assured as Kirishima opened the door.

The two students peered into the room, finding the main bed empty but the chair by the window occupied. Todoroki was there in a simple pair of joggers and t-shirt, knees tucked up to his chest as he looked out the window. There was a bandage over his left eye, and both students winced at how badly it must hurt. A few other bandages were here and there on Todoroki's body, as well as one around his neck, but he wasn't as pale as he was when they had found him in that basement.

Momo gently knocked on the door, wanting to announce their presence to not scare their friend.

"Todoroki?" she called out quietly. "Can we come in?"

Todoroki's eyes remained on the window, as if looking away meant he would never get to see the outside world again. Kirishima frowned at the thought of being in such a dark, suffocating place for so long. And so, he offered to open the window when they reached Todoroki. The boy nodded and after opening the window, Kirishima and Momo sat opposite him.

"How are you feeling bro?" Kirishima asked with an encouraging smile.

"Tired."

"Of course. But we brought some things for you, as well as a message from the class that we all miss you." Momo explained.

Todoroki nodded, still looking out the window. Kirishima gave a thumbs up and Momo opened the small bag she had brought with her, taking out a few things.

"We all wanted to come see you bro, but Mr Aizawa said we should come first. Would it be cool if everyone else came later too?"

"..."

"Well, the squad all made you some playlists to listen to. Jiro really tried hard so even when you want to come back to the dorms you can listen to them. And then Koda made you some biscuits that I think are delicious, so I hope you enjoy them. And Iida, well, he wanted to give you something to continue your studies." Momo said awkwardly.

"But you could totally draw and do something else that's way more fun." Kirishima continued, Momo nodding in agreement.

"And my squad and I wanted to give you this." Kirishima pulled out a small blanket from his own bag. "It's kinda dumb, but whenever one of us is having a rough day we have the blanket and it's just to make us feel better, you know? You can have it, or not, that's okay too bro."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." Kirishima grinned.

"And Bakugou actually wanted to give you this. Um..." Momo pulled out a small tube and put it on the table in front of Todoroki.

It was Icyhot cream for pain relief. Kirishima and Momo cringed at the gift but - to their complete surprise - Todoroki managed the smallest smile.

"Stupid Kat." he muttered.

Not having much time left to see Todoroki, they continued to talk about some things that had happened recently and expressed that the class would be so excited when he came back. But when Recovery Girl came in with Todoroki's medicine, they bid their goodbyes and left the room, returning to their classroom just before lunch.

Everyone crowded around one table at lunch to ask about Todoroki. Bakugou smirked when his gift got the best response, knowing Todoroki was into dumb shit like stupid jokes. Kirishima said that Recovery Girl would let Todoroki return to the dorms in the next week and they cheered, gaining the attention of other students.

They were far more happier and focused in class that afternoon, and gave their all in training, as if their anger and hope gave them relentless bursts of energy to do their best for Shoto. This same energy carried them through the next week until it was announced during homeroom that Todoroki would be returning to the class...

That evening, Todoroki slowly pushed open the door to Heights Alliance, hesitating to step inside as he looked around for any of his classmates. As much as he knew they would try and make him feel welcome and comfortable, he felt much more safer just going back to his dorm and being alone. He wanted to return to his safe space and enjoy the freedom of being able to stay or leave without having people looming concerningly outside his door.

He shut the door behind him and let out a soft sigh of relief at the empty ground floor ahead of him. He went over to the elevator and was about to step in, but the sight of the confined windowless space made him feel sick so he turned to the stairs and hauled himself up. Each time he reached a floor he checked to make sure it was empty before rushing up the next one, so he was pretty out of breath as he collapsed onto his bed.

"I'm so tired." he mumbled, dropping his bag onto the floor and rolling onto his side.

He stayed in that position for a few minutes before getting up to open a window, letting the cool evening breeze flow throughout the room. After getting into a fresh set of joggers and hoodie, he unpacked his medical kit that Recovery Girl trusted him to use to treat his minor injuries, and got ready for bed. Even though he was sleeping for the majority of the past fortnight, being constantly tested and spoken to really gave him a headache that just would not go away.

Just as he shut his eyes and got comfortable, a quiet sound drifted into his room through under the door. It slowly got louder and seemed to be something like music. It was soft and melodic and caught his attention, so once again he pushed himself up and opened his door. Leaning his head out he saw nobody else in the hallway but noticed there were speakers placed in the corners of the hall. They were small and black, definitely the source of the music.

Shoto was confused, wondering why there was music playing for no apparent reason. And second of all, why was nobody else finding it unusual. There was the familiar silence coming from everyone's dorms as they too got ready to sleep, so the music helped him feel a little more at ease in the tense quiet. Finding the music to not be disturbing he shut his door and double-checked the window was open before lying back down.

Knock knock knock.

Groaning quietly, Todoroki got up for a third time and went over to the door. He didn't have to open it this time for there was something lying on his carpet that had been slipped under the door. It was a white envelope with his name on it so he turned on his bedside lamp, sat down, and pulled it open.

To our Shoto-kun,

We've missed you, putting it lightly. We know the past few weeks have been an experience you'd rather forget, and we're sorry for not saving you sooner. Just know we all think you're really strong and amazing, and as handsome as ever :)

The music is a new addition to the dorm, and it will play from 9pm until 4am so that Heights Alliance isn't completely silent. Aizawa thinks this will be a good idea, but if you don't like it just let him know.

We all want to say that we're here for you; if you ever need to talk or just want to hang out, we love having you around! To be honest, we'll probably all be competing to hang out with you after being without our resident Peppermint for so long.

So, if you're ready, we'll leave these few crazy weeks in the past and move forwards together as a stronger and more loving Class 2A.

We love you, don't forget that.

Love,

Class 2A x

P.S. we're having a Mario Kart Tournament tomorrow night at 7pm!

Shoto read the letter twice, swiping away a few stray tears the second time around. He put the letter back in the envelope before placing it on his bedside and lying down. The corners of his mouth upturned just a fraction as he let his eyes slip shut, never knowing how much he embraced and loved his classmates in return until now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564 2 7
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
933 1 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
190K 3.8K 35
This is basically just a KiriBaku story with some smut and fluff and whateverrrr so enjoyyy
11.6K 347 16
Shoto gets kicked out of home and he doesn't know where to go. He soon finds Bakugou entering his house and decides to ask if he can crash the night...