โ‰ผ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“ƒ-๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐’น 'โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๏ฟฝ...

By GIRLwithLUV_19

"It's not like I'm horny. It's just that you're always sexy~" "Oh that's so hot! for the sake of god stop wit... More

Intro
im gay for ya'
โ€นโ€น crush hush โ€บโ€บ

โ€นโ€น heats โ€บโ€บ

27 7 22
By GIRLwithLUV_19

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

It was afternoon, little sunrays peeking inside the windows shining around the house, you were busy cleaning around humming a random tune, since you were a bunny hybrid your white and pink ears wiggled cutely left to right, that little fluff ball of your tail showing off of your shorts.

Your forehead covered with sweat, soon whole body got sweaty. Didn't know when the room temperature changed and when you became a mess. A sudden pain jolted in your lower abdomen making you fall on your knees in the middle of the living room, your cheeks puffed out little air, hair sticked to your damped forehead; that little humming soon turned into pained moans.

You were still new to heats and all, when your owner adopted you from adoption center the lady who was taking care of all hybrids warned your owner about that you will start your heat and stuff. The adoption center took care of every hybrids till they turn eighteen and once they turned, the hybrids were free to live on their own life if they don't get adopted. Your owner, adopted you when you were sixteen; it had been two years since you we're adopted. He always took care of you whenever the time came, he bought special herbs for you to ease the pain and it always worked pretty good.

But today...

With lots of difficulties you stood on your own and walked to kitchen with wobbly legs, hands shaking as they searched for the particular cabinet where he had placed your herbal tea bags and other medical stuff. You released a gasp as your eyes landed on the empty glass bottle in your hand, because of sudden weakness in your body that little bottle slipped from your already loosen up grip and shattered into pieces. But, that didn't stop you from finding for another one, unfortunately it was out of stock.

A lone tear escaped from your puffy cheeks, the pain was getting worse as the clock ticked.

"Need h-help..." you started whimpering in hushed tone.

☆☆☆

You crawled up on the fluffy bed, naked body getting in contact with those freshly detergent silk sheets making you feel safe as if your owner is there, holding you in his arms. You were nothing but thick, a healthy bunny hybrid...well all thanks to your owner.

"Aww look at you all squishy squishy!" his cooeing voice echoed in your head, you blushed more.

He always made sure his cute little bunny was healthy and whenever you complained about how you'll gain weight and will look a ugly rabbit, he will shut you up quickly.

This was not something new for you to crawl on bed and help yourself with his sweat covered used clothes, but surly a secret...

He didn't know what might be happening behind the closed door, or that his little rabbit was touching her while smelling his sweet, delicious, cologne.

That's a dirty secret between me and his bedroom...that's what you thought all this time.

You ripped off every clothes from your body not liking the warmness they'd be giving you, your big fluffy ears layed comfortably on the bed, breathing the heavy scents of your owner, your right hand worked on your bare pussy, your ass and inner thighs were already coated, shinning from your previous cum. With that sweet and delightful aura for your owner, you started to grow crush on him...god how good and caring he was!

You let your thoughts wander around him for awhile as you arched your back every now and then. Lips moving, singing his name, fingers playing different kinds of patterns.

☆☆☆

You felt little better after cummings for god knows how many times, you licked your dry, chapped lips making them again red and plushy. You search for your phone, trying to hold back the urge to jerk off again.

Quickly calling the one and only contact in your phone, you waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hey, bun!" A shiver ran down your spine.

Your cheeks dust in pink shade as soon as you heard that deep voice of your lovely owner and it almost made you forget the mess you were. Heart thumped in your chest making you release heavy breaths,

"You there, bun?"

And you snapped back to reality.

"M-master..." you whispered.

"what is it, little one?"

"N-need your help...can you please come, master?..." you were on urge to cry, as the other line went silent for a moment. A strong wave again shot in your lower region making you moan out loud on the phone.

"I'm coming right now, hold up lil' bit more, my bun."

You only whimpered back and the line went silent.

☆☆☆

"Little one?," he entered the house, eyes wandering around finding your cute little figure, his lips formed into a pout as you were nowhere to be seen. He walked to the kitchen, eyes quick to notice the mess of glass bottle shattered in the middle of the kitchen floor surly made his heart skip a beat.

"Fuck!"

His feet dragged to find your little figure rushing to your bedroom, however when his hand raised to knock on the door it was already opened giving little peek of your bed. Now, he opened the door fully which only made his frown deepen, your room was empty clean not even the bedsheets were moved from their place. However, this only made his heart beat faster...

He knew, his lil' bun started to get interest in him. Slowly going to the one particular room, he clutched the doorknob and opened it.

His tongue automatically swept to wander around his heart-shaped lips and as knowing teeth held the bottom lip, gulping the thick amount of lump which formed in his throat; he stood there.

Holding his breath.

Staring at the breathe taking view.

You got exhausted after making a call with your owner, the bed was pretty comfortable and fluffy and soft and warm and it smelled like him... thick lashes rested on soft, chubby cheeks and soon enough you drifted off.

His eyes wandered on your naked cinnamon skin, the curves of your hips, your round supple ass...ohh that cute fluff tail!, back muscles shinning from the sunlight, hair spread in a beautiful mess. He clenched jaws as your body was arousing him it was controlling him without doing anything. He sucked a sharp breathe which made him realise he was holding his breathe for way too long. He mentally cursed for imagining dirty sceneries with a innocent soul, it felt like a sin.

He slowly scooted closer to bed and stood there still looking at your sleeping form. Pulling the sheets up to cover your body, he smiled. However, your whimper quickly made him...blush?

A cute moan escaped from your plummy lips, and you rubbed your thighs feeling the slick drip down and wet your ass. "ohh god." a groan came out from the owner who stood there looking at her sleeping figure. He huffed feeling tired after working all- no half day. Eyes getting tired and soon everything was black.

"Mhmm~"

"Does it feel good?."

"S-soo good!" You rested your head on his shoulder, panting. Hoseok wrapped his left hand around your chubby waist and squished your messed up figure through the silk blanket, his fingers working deliciously good around your throbbing clit. Your body leaned on him, silk sheets covering your body. You were in heaven, this was something you dreamed of. Something you imagined about your owner.

"Ooh-"

"That's it, bun. Let it go" your back arching beautifully every now and then, making him push his fingers more deep inside you. Oh how good that was feeling. He skillfully increased his pace, knowing your close.

And you climaxed.

You relaxed in his arms, inhaling his sweet calming scent. Not caring about the fact that Hoseok didn't pulled out his fingers from your pussy. You trusted him, your owner. Sweet and handsome and...breathtaking.

Your half exposed skin was tempting, and kissable, and markable. So he did what should be done, he dropped a kiss on your right shoulder. Waiting for your reaction, and to his surprise you didn't even flinch. Getting some more courage he kissed again with tongue, goosebumps raised on your skin at warm muscle but you again relaxed. Now now he smirked smugly, and soon lil' licks turned into nibbles and bites, and bites turned into hickeys...

You moaned as your walls clenched around nothing but air, hips started grinding on the mattress.

"Is bunny needy?" He cooed.

"Mhmm w-want more." you locking eyes with him, cheeks dusted in a shade of pink.

"Oooh and what is it that you want, darling?"

"I want you."

This was too much.

Without wasting more time, he kissed you. Your sweet owner kissed you, your first kiss. As if knowing your body turned to him and now you were sitting on his lap, buttnaked. While he still had his work clothes, those silk sheets falling off and resting on your butt.

Soon, he's clothes also joined yours on the ground. "Trust me and let me take care of you, please?" you nodded wanting nothing but to feel him. And he was pushing his length inside your tightness. You cried at the painful stretch, and he stopped going any more further. "Shhh it's okay. Take a deep breath and r-relax." your tightness was making him hard not to pound in you. He leaned down and captured your plumpy lips in his. An attempt to distract you from the pain he caused.

"Yes! ohh fuc-" He stopped and looked down at your messed up figure.

"Did my bunny just cursed?. Hm?"

Your lips formed a pout and dropped on his build up chest. "s-sorry..."

He heartly chuckled and pecked your nose, "do whatever you want, honey"

And the next, your loud moans and curses echoed in the bedroom.

"Sorry for making your sheets dirty..." you nuzzled in his chest as both of you were now snuggling in each other's arms.

"It's okay, I don't mind. And it's not like this was your first time using my bed to pleasure, was it? " your eyes widened at his statement. You let go of him and turned your back not wanting to get more embarrassed. "Awww is someone blushing? hm?" He hugged you from behind nuzzling in your hair.

"Sorry..." you whispered.

"Mhm! I expect you to not do this next time, cuz I'm willing to help you no matter what, alright?"

You nodded and faced him. You looked in his eyes, heart beating in a rhythm and you confessed.

"I love you."

The moment stopped, he just gazed down at you silently. The more time he took to answer the more scared you got.

"I love you too, grey."

You knew he mean it, when he called you by your real name.

And that was the bestest moment in your life.

The end♡

-

(1860 words)

How was it?? I tried 😅

Vote💕 Comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
99.1K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
112K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...