Light Of A Crystal

By ShayPC0

Title subjected to change. Naruto knew it! He knew the main purpose of the bell test. But unfortunately, Sas... More

1. The Beginning
2. The Bell Test
3. Criminal
5.The Bridge Mission Begins!
6. Mask
7. The Wave Mission begins
8.Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Its Haku!
9. The battle of Bridge
10. Pre Chunin Exam period
11. Meeting Rock Lee ;The Chunin exams begin
12. Team Death
*13. Chunin Exams
14. Preliminary Exam begins
15. Preliminary arc- part 1
*16. Preliminary arc- Part 2
17.Jiraya
18. Wind vs Blade
19. The Fox and the Cherry Blossom
20. Sound and Sand Joint Invasion Operation
21. Hiragane
*22. Prophecy*
23. Omens
24. The Weasel and the shark
25. The Uchiha Brothers
26. Lady Tsunade
27. Itachi's 3 conditions
28. Mist Village
29. Hatred
30. Sasuke's goal
32. Predictions
33. Good bye Hidden Leaf Village! Next destination:Sand Village! Here we come!
34. Gaara of the Sand

4. The Second Bell Test

2.4K 49 16
By ShayPC0

"So you passed and the others failed?"

A nod.

"And you are saying that your teammates are in jail as we speak."

Another nod.

Obito just sighed and crossed in arms while saying "I was least expecting for that to happen. But at least you passed in the bell test. That's all what matters for now."

"So what are we going to do now?" Naruto asked. It was an indirect way of saying "I trust you, Obito. So what do suggest to do now?"

"First, complete all your missions. Then enter the chunin exams. After that, we will discuss." Obito said as he stood up to leave. "Any other questions?"

Naruto shook his to say no before Obito frowned and said " Since you don't have any teammates, I would advise you to use your clones to help you in your tasks. Is that understood?"

"But, what if Kakashi sensei does not allow me to use my clones?" Naruto asked.

Immediately, Obito had a smirk adorning on his lips.

"Well, you can offer this book to him." Obito said as he took out a book named "Kunoichi diaries" from his pocket dimension and gave it to the blonde. "This book is known to be largest book of its kind. Its very expensive so I had to steal a copy from Amegakure."

Naruto was about to open the book only to be stopped by Obito who sighed in relief.

"No. Don't even think about it. I don't want your innocent mind to be polluted." Obito said sternly and turned his face towards the stomach of Naruto and said "Kurama! Make sure that he does not read this book."

"Aye Aye Obito. I assure you that he will not even look at the first word of the book" Kurama said.

"But, I have already read 2 words on the cover!" Naruto said with a smile on his lips.

"Don't try to be smarter than you actually are, Brat." Obito said as he sighed.

"Anyways, I will meet you soon." Obito said as he extended his fist to offer Naruto a fist bump.

Naruto looked Obito 's fist in surprise before looking towards his smiling face. He was overcome by emotions as he smiled.

Making a fist, he extended his hand towards Obito's fist and gave a fist bump to him.

After Obito disappeared in spiral, Naruto looked at the book with a smirk.

"Don't even think about it, brat." Kurama said as Naruto pouted.

"I just want to see what Kakashi sensei likes to read." Naruto said, earning a sweatdrop from Kurama. 

"Maybe we should keep going as that Hatake brat said that he will continue the test today." Kurama said as Naruto got up and walked towards the door. 

"Kurama, do you think that I should change my clothes?" Naurto suddenly asked on his way to training ground 7. 

"No, Naruto. Orange is much better for you. It suits your personality well." Kurama said. 

"Hmm, if you say so, Foxy." Naruto said  as Kurama got a tick mark on his head. 

"Never ever call me that. You understand?" Kurama said angrily. 

"Calm down Kurama!" Naruto said in a sheepish manner. 

5 minutes later

"Ohayo Naruto!" The blond jumped up startled. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? SNEAKING UPON LIKE THAT!" Naruto shouted angrily as Kakashi just ignored him and continued to read his book. 

"Huh! Were you saying something?" Kakashi asked. 

"ARGH! WHY YOU?" Naruto shouted, irritated at the behavior of the Copy Ninja. 

"Anyways, Naruto. Now that Sasuke and Sakura out of the team, we have comparatively lagged behind in the terms of strength. So, I want to check your skills by redoing the bell test. This time, there will be only one bell. I want you to face me directly with all the jutsu you know. Is that understood?" Kakashi asked. 

Immediately a smirk appeared on Naruto's face which made Kakashi uncomfortable. 

"All the jutsu I know? Heh! You are surely going to regret that. Ya know?" Naruto said sinisterly, making the silver haired jonin gulp in fear. 

"Well. You may begin right now." Kakashi said as he quickly jumped away to dodge Naruto's shuriken. 

"Boring!" Kakashi said as he closed his books. "But, the aims are quite  precise and deadly. You have proved me that I should take you seriously as my opponent." 

They stared at each other for some moments before Kakashi's eyes widened as he felt something behind him. Quickly dodging away, he looked at the figure who just attacked him and saw that it was Naruto. 

The Naruto with whom he was doing a staredown poofed away to reveal that it was just a clone. 

"A clone? That was neat trick that would be capable of fooling the chunins. But not for a jonin like me." Kakashi said proudly. 

"Hmm. A jonin like you? That's intersting. Then what about this?" Naruto asked as he performed handsigns. 

What's up with those handsigns? I don't recognise them at all. Kakashi wondered, feeling anxiety. 

Naruto suddenly slammed both of his hands on the ground and immediately Kakashi's eyes widened again as he saw orange pikes rising out of the ground. 

What the hell? How did he -? Kakashi thought as he quickly blocked the pikes with his mud wall jutsu just in time for the pikes to pierce into the wall and nearly touching Kakashi's left eye. He remained stationary for a moment, still shocked before quickly turning around and blocking an orange blade. 

"Naruto. How did you get that?" Kakashi enquired quickly gathering his wits. 

"I dunno. Maybe, my mother or father had it before. I don't care much about it." Naruto lied, still applying force on the kunai in an attempt to break Kakashi's defense, before being kicked by Kakashi. 

"Well, that's a kekkei genkai of Otogakure. Neither your father nor your mother had that charka nature. So it cannot manifest randomly on you. So either someone injected you with DNA of a crystal user or....." Kakashi gigged pervertedly. "Your father was sleeping with other woman." 

This irked Naruto, who quickly developed a tick mark and punched Kakashi on his head, which swelled and he sat on the ground clutching his head. 

"Even if I don't know my father or mother, I cannot tolerate any insensitive remarks from anyone." Naruto said as Kakashi was still sitting on the ground, crying anime tears.

"Anyways, I also have no idea how I got that. I was just practicing some awesome jutsu when I suddenly discovered that I have this chakra nature." Naruto said as he clenched his hands to make a fist.

"Hmm, interesting. The Hokage should know of this." Kakashi said with Naruto nodding.

"So, shall we continue now?" Naruto asked with a smirk as a crystal blade appeared on his hand and he swung it to Kakashi's head, who quickly moved his head away to avoid the impact. 

[Crystal style: Growing crystal thorns]

Kakashi's eyes widened as the thorns started to come out of the ground at an astonishing rate.

Barely dodging them, Kakashi started going through various handsigns and brought hiss hands towards his mouth. 

[Water style: Great water canon jutsu] 

The water rushed towards the blonde, who smirked as he raised his hands to stop the water completely. 

What? How did he do that? Kakashi thought as the water moved around Naruto as per the movement of his hands. 

"Surprised? Well, I can turn anything into crystal and manipulate its shape as I want so. Evade this Kakashi sensei." Naruto said as he quickly turned the water into crystal dragon which he directed towards Kakashi who quickly started going through various handsigns. 

[Earth style: Stone mud wall] 

The white jonin closed his eyes as he heard the dragon breaking through the wind and the the sound of the crystals breaking into pieces and falling on the ground. 

"Wow! That was impressive, Naruto!" Kakashi complimented before asking "Hey Naruto! I can tell that this jutsu requires a lot of time to learn. So, how did you learn it in such a young age?" 

Shit! I cannot let sensei to know that I was training in my mindscapes where the time is such that 3 hours in it equals to 1 minute in reality. Naruto panicked as Kakashi sighed on seeing the panic in Naruto's face. 

"Naruto, if you don't to talk about it right now, I will respect your privacy and I will not ask further. But please tell me whenever you feel that the time is right." Kakashi said. 

Now, Naruto was not expecting this at all. So he was quite taken aback but quickly recovered and gave the brightest smile he had ever given to anyone. 

"THANK YOU KAKASHI SENSEI!" He shouted in joy. 

Kakashi looked at Naruto and gave him an eye smile. 

"Now, let's get back to the test." Naruto said as Kakashi groaned. 

"No more test Naruto as I have enough of the surprises you have exhibited." Kakashi said. 

"WHAT? BUT COME ON SENSEI!" Naruto shouted. 

Somewhere in the dungeons below Konoha

"Sasuke Uchiha." A bandaged man said without any emotion on his face. 

Sasuke looked up at the man and groaned. 

"Make it quick." He said angrily. "I have no time to deal with you."

"My My. Where are your manners, Sasuke?" The man sat down on a chair brought by his anbus. "So, here is my deal for you. Join the root organization and I will provide you training so that you can kill Itachi Uchiha."

"How will you train me when you are crippled?" Sasuke asked. 

"I might be crippled but no one can deny the after effects of my training. Look at the anbus which I own." The man said, emotionlessly. 

"I don't have the need to look at them. As long as I get power to kill Itachi and Naruto, who is resonsible for breaking my pride, I will not mind. But the moment I see that you are lying to me, you will be killed immediately." Sasuke said as he leaked out his Killer Intent, wich started affecting the Root anbus, who fell on the ground. But it did not affect the old man. 

"Very well. I promise that you will love my training. My name is Danzo Shimura. Now, let's get you out of here." He said as he stood and the anbus quickly picked the lock and opened the door for Sasuke to come out. 

Naruto, just wait for me. I will kill you after I am done with Itachi. I will enjoy your screams as you die slowly. Sasuke thought as he grinned evilly. 

But, as they left the room, no one noticed an orange masked man leaving the room with Kamui and a white snake, which slithered out of the room and a white creature with plant like structure sinking into the ground. 

Naruto must know this. Obito thought as he left, taking note of Zetsu's chakra at the same time.

Obito, Noka and Pain must hear this. Zetsu thought, without noticing Obito's chakra signature. 

Orochimaru sama will not be pleased to hear this change. The white snake thought as he slithered away. 

Kakashi: That was interesting one. 

Obito: Yeah! I agree. Danzo is finally making the move and Orochimaru will soon make a move to grab Sasuke from Danzo Shimura. 

Kakashi: The reason Shay san did not change the clothes of Naruto was because he feels that the criticisms on his clothes is too overrated. 

Obito: And about Noka, he will be the main villain of the story.

Kakashi: If you think that that he is an OC, well you are wrong. This will be one of the many surprises getting ready to spring out of nowhere.

Obito: Yeah! And one more thing, Shay san will try to make this story less cliched.

Kakashi: And that brings you to the end of chapter 4. As usual keep reading and...

Obito: PEACE OUT!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
17K 279 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
5.1K 441 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...