The Truth (Kian Lawley)

Von PotatoeLawley

Laura want's to know why kian lawley bullies her. she's done nothing wrong. He enjoys beating her up and basi... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

5.3K 76 3
Von PotatoeLawley

Laura's pov:
I woke up at 07:45am, my usual routine. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted by my mom making pancakes. "Morning sleepy head" she says. I smile and sit down at the table. She hands me my pancakes and I eat them as fast as possible so I'm not late. After I've finished the wonderful, glorious, heavenly tasting goodness I run upstairs and shower. I wait for the hot water to turn on and hop in letting the warm water massage my muscles. I quickly run out and grab a towel, drying myself with it and then picking out some clothes. Normally I would love to wear bright dresses and skirts but whenever I do, I get beat up. So I'm always stuck with boring black hoodies and skinny jeans. I let my hair loose and wavy, grab my bag and wave bye to my mom. She smiles and blows me a kiss. On my way to school I bump into someone and straight away tumbling onto my bum with my bag falling on my face. I hear a male voice swearing "shit uhh" I've never heard the voice before so I lift my bag off my face and take a look. There right in front of me was a face I could'nt believe. I tried to stand up and run away but I guess he recognised me too soon. "Laura?"

Authors note:
Hello A/N. This is my first story so I don't know how it will turn out. Please just stick with me? I have so much planned for this story! Please vote and share x <3 -Ava

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc