Lonesome Little Mate

By AphroditeGreyl

Book III: Princely likes his little life of mystery but when his peace is threatened by love, he has to fight... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

I

3.6K 72 14
By AphroditeGreyl

Lonesome Little Mate is the third book after Broken Little Mate and Corrupted Little Mate. It is not necessary to read Broken Little Mate or Corrupted Little Mate but it might make more sense as to what's going on and why.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Princely's Pov*

I walked side by side with Luka down the street to get to his apartment. He brought up the topic of sports but I wasn't paying much attention. There was a gay couple right in front of us, holding hands, kissing occasionally. I thought I might barf.

"Princely?" He waved his hand in my face to get my attention back.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

The couple went into a small shop while me and Luka kept walking.

"What has you so distracted?" He asked.

I looked at him "You didn't see those faggots in front of us?"

He stopped walking "You shouldn't call them that and what does it even matter?"

I was taken back at his defense for them.

"It's disgusting."

"It's love." He argued.

"Men can't love men." I replied.

His jaw tightened "That's not true and you know it. You just have your bigoted head shoved too far up your ass that your spouting stupid shit to make yourself feel better."

I gaped at him, shocked. We had minor fights like most best friends but we never said anything harsh.

"What's your problem."

"You're my fucking problem. I'm sick of your fucked up homophobic comments."

I rolled my eyes "Get over it."

"No, you get over yourself. I'm going home..alone."

He shoved past me, jogging the rest of the way to his apartment.

I just stood there dumbfounded as to what happened. Luka was my only best friend apart from Lincoln and Cainis. No one knew about Luka though, except Bethany. Luka wasn't a shifter, which is why no one would approve of us being friends, but he knew about us because I kept no secrets from him and vice versa. I got the feeling that this fight was the end and I didn't want to lose him. I pulled my frozen body forward realizing almost five minutes had passed already.

I inhaled a few times before knocking on his door. Usually I would use his spear key but I figured I shouldn't test him further.

He yanked the door open "What?"

I gulped "Can I come in?"

"Whatever." He huffed, stepping aside.

I walked in, the door clicking shut behind me.

"So what did you want?" He asked, raising a bottle of Vodka to his lips.

I rushed forward grabbing the bottle before he could drink its contents.

"What the hell Luka, you hate alcohol."

He laughed "You know me, huh?"

I looked at him confused "What?"

"Nothing, go away." He pushed me away heading for his bedroom.

I latched onto his wrist preventing him from walking off again.

"What's wrong with you?" I was actually concerned.

He scoffed "Just leave me alone."

He tried pulling from my grasp but I only held tighter.

"Is this because of earlier? If so I'm sorry okay? I won't do it again, is that going to fix this?"

His eyes looked everywhere but at me.

"It can't be fixed." He said lowly.

My heart sunk.

"Don't say that. Just tell me how and I'll make it better, I promise."

He finally broke from my hold because I had no strength left.

"You can't." He went into his bedroom and I followed.

"Luka, please. I can fix it, please? I can't lose you."

It was true. I may have Lincoln and Cainis but I've always been closer to Luka, there wasn't any obligations towards each other. We were solely friends because we wanted to be and I loved that. He knew shit about me that even my own father didn't, that no one knew. Losing him would kill me.

His back was towards me when he spoke.

"You really want to know what's wrong?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see.

"I do."

He took a deep breath, breathing out sharply.

"I'm gay Princely." He whispered.

I had to of heard him incorrectly. He wasn't gay, he couldn't be. He has had girlfriends before. We talked about hot women all the time. I didn't believe it.

He turned to me and I don't know what my expression showed but his was pain.

"You're disgusted with me." He said it as a statement instead of a question.

I couldn't form words. My best friend was gay. Luka was gay. Luka, my best friend, was gay.

I saw him walk over to his closet and grab something but my stunned brian found processing hard, until a click sounded.

I stared at him "L-Luka, put it down."

His eyes were filling with tears.

"Tell me how I disgust you Princely."

I shook my head "You don't, you could never."

I found myself truly believing my own words. He didn't disgust me even with being gay. I couldn't hate him.

"You're a liar!" His hands shook.

I stepped closer to him "No, I meant it Luka."

He chuckled softly "I've wanted to tell you for so long, I was just scared you would hate me. I can't take it if you hate me."

"I don't hate you. I need you to see the truth in that."

He cocked the gun "I'm glad but that doesn't change anything. You will never accept me."

I felt my body shatter with the sound of the gun going off. He fell to the floor, sputtering blood. Time slowed as I forced myself to his side. I lifted him in my lap.

"N-no L-Luka."

"I..l-love..y-yo-you." He managed to get out past the blood.

I sobbed as he closed his eyes.

"Luka!" I screamed his name, wrapping him in my arms.

"Don't. Don't. Don't. Luka." I started rocking us.

He wasn't dead. No.

"Come back. Damn it Luka, wake up. Wake up."

Somebody must have heard the gunshot because medics came busting into the room but I had no sense of time to say how long it took.

They tried getting him from my arms but I couldn't let him go, I didn't want to lose him. They called down to one of the police officers for help. I fought against them as the medic picked Luka up.

"No, stop. Don't. Luka. Don't, I need him." I screamed and screamed but soon I had nothing left as they took him away.

I slumped to the floor, weeping.

"I can't lose him." I choked out over my broken heart.

I shot up from bed gasping for air. Suddenly muscled arms embraced me.

"Shh, it's okay." He spoke in a soothing voice.

I shoved him "Get off me."

He moved to stand at the foot of the bed instead of near me.

"What the hell Princely. I'm trying to comfort you, why can't you accept me? Just this once."

"I don't need you." I said harshly.

His expression seemed hurt, however, he didn't show it long.

"What were you dreaming of?"

I got out of bed heading for the kitchen, I needed something to drink.

He followed behind me.

"What were you dreaming of?" He repeated.

I grabbed a glass from the cabinet, filling it with water. I downed the water before turning around.

"None of your fucking business. Why the hell are you even here?"

He sighed "You called and asked me to come over but I was out of state meeting another pack and didn't get your voicemail until two hours ago. I went home first then came straight here."

Shit. I forgot I had called him. I put my glass down, crossing my arms.

"Well you can go now." I said sternly.

He ignored my demand, stepping closer.

"Who's Luka?" He asked.

My eyes widened. Had I sobbed his name in my sleep?

"Get out." I hissed.

He got closer "Why are you hiding so much Princely?"

"I don't have to tell you a damn thing about my life." I spat.

"As your mate I'm supposed to know your life. The good and bad, the past and present."

"You're nothing more than an Alpha I can't reject." My chest squeezed the instant the words left my mouth.

This time he didn't let the hurt on his face pass quickly.

"Why are you doing this?" His voice was cracking.

I turned around, gripping the edge of the counter.

"Get out." I told him again.

Being near him wasn't helping my resolve.

He ignored me still, spinning me back around to face him.

"No damn it. Tell me why you're doing this to me!" He shouted pleadingly.

A single tear fell slowly down his cheek, I reached up swiping it with my thumb.

"You deserve better." I whispered.

"I deserve you." He shot back.

I shook my head "Let it go Ciel, let me go."

"Never."

I swallowed hard and closed my eyes. I felt his hand move from my shoulder to the back of my head and could sense him moving toward me. His kiss was amazingly soft, tender. His thin lips covered mine. I could feel his breath as his lips caressed mine.

I tried to move back when his tongue gently probed my mouth but his hand on the back of my head prevented me from breaking contact. The tips of our tongues rubbed together. I automatically opened my mouth wider for his tongue to probe deeper.

I could feel myself getting aroused from his tongue massaging the length of my own. I withdrew then, braking the kiss.

"Stop." It came out almost breathlessly.

He didn't listen as he placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed gently. He moved his other hand from my shoulder, down my arm, drawing me closer, rubbing his hand over my groin.

I groaned, shit. I tried to squirm away from his touch.

"S-stop." I had to dig in order to find my voice.

"Why you want it." He muttered in my ear.

His lips found my neck. I involuntarily tilted my head back further, giving him better access. I moaned as his tongue slid across my weak spot. I felt him grin against my skin as he did it again and again. I bucked on him, grinding my hips into his hand.

He continued as he brushed his hand across my chest. He teased me with his finger and thumb, rubbing and pinching until I couldn't protest. He kept stroking me with his other hand. I parted my legs to give him easier access, which I soon came to regret.

He abruptly pulled back. I stayed there panting with a hard on.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I gritted out.

"It's the only way I can get you to realize what I can give you. Pleasure..love."

"Fuck. You." I gasped, attempting to get myself together.

"You won't be able to do this much longer Princely, I'll make damn sure of that." He turned on his heels, leaving.

I stared into the darkness. This wasn't good, not good at all. What the hell am I going to do?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Well that was chapter one. I've missed my characters and I'm happy to have them back. Everything will be slow coming but please bare with me? Anyway, picture is of Princely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
2.9M 66.6K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
53.7K 1K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
170K 8.4K 36
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...