Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

FURIOUS

2.8K 157 16
By imaginationworld07

"Hyung, I am really worried. Its taking too much time. 7 hours, anything can happen in 7 hours hyung. I want my Tae to be safe."  Jungkook said with a desperation in his voice. Yoongi sighed and glaced at Jimin who was sitting with them in that private plane.

Ofcourse Yoongi was worried too but he can't let his brother feel weak so he patted his shoulder gently.

"Just trust your Tae...trust your love. He'll be okay."

"He has to be okay...for me, for us."

"My Taetae is strong but I swear if someone hurts him then I'll kill that person. He...he is missing."

"But Minho said that Tae himself texted him that he'll not come."

"Thats why I am more worried hyung. Tae was so excited to come back, to meet me then why would he suddenly not want to come?"

"Yeah and police also refused to help beause Tae is an adult, second...they have that text message as proof that Tae himself didn't want to come and third....they can't register a missing FIR before 24 hours and all this shit is frustrating. I want my Tae to be safe...please Yoongi."

"Babe we are trying. We are going to him right? We will find him."

"What if....what if something bad..."

"Don't say that Jimin. Nothing will happen to Tae. He has to be allright."

"But Jungkook...."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP CRYING JIMIN!"

"I CAN'T! HOW CAN I? MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING. ITS 7 HOURS LONG FLIGHT AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks as he looked at Yoongi.

"He...he is my part Yoongi. I will die if anything happens to him. I....I can't see him in more suffering. I want him to be safe but these bad thoughts are continuously running in my head. How will he be? Where will he be? Will he be okay? or will he be seeking for someone's help? What if we are late? I can't lose him. Please protect him....please."

Jimin sobbed harder and Yoongi took him into his embrace.

"Shhh just few hours more."

"Please be safe love...baby please. I am coming...please be safe."

"I am sorry for shouting at you Jungkook. I am just too scared. I am sorry."

"Its okay I understand. I am sorry too."

"Just few more hours and we will find him."

"How?"  This Jimin's whisper made everyone silent.

Yeah they were going to U.S. but how are they gonna find Tae? His phone is off, they can't go to police, airport authorities will not help them see cctv recordings then how?

"I will do anything....anything in my control or maybe out of my control to find my Tae. I will not lose him....I won't.

Hearing this, Jimin smiled through tears.

"We will....we will do anything."

"Yes...we will!"  Yoongi gave the final assurance.

"Just few more hours love....just few."

Few hours later they landed on NYC airport and literally ran towards the exit.

"Where will we go now?"  Jimim said, breathing heavily.

"Lets just try asking for camera recordings. Last timd when I called him, he was at airport."

"Jungkook! Mr.Kay told us the passenger details because he knew us but thats not the case here. Why will they share recordings with us?"

"We will tell that a person is missing."

Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"They will ask for police permission. You have that? We have to think something else and fast!"

"T...Taxi drivers?"  Jimin spoke.

"What?"

"We should ask Taxi drivers."

"Why Taxi drivers?"

"You are not getting my point....listen, you said Tae was at the airport so he must have left in some taxi right? And if someone else took him then thats the other case but we can try. There are still chances that he used taxi."

"Yeah...Good idea actually."  Yoongi nodded.

"Lets go"  With that they ran towards the taxi parking.

They went towards the parking where many taxi were standing in line. The three men went seperate, with a picture of Taehyung in their mobiles. They asked everyone but got no clue.

"None of them dropped him?"

"We asked everyone?"

"There's one left"  Jungkook said while pointing at a taxi parked far away. They nodded and went there.

"Excuse me! Did you see this boy today morning?"  Yoongi asked.

The driver stared at the picture for a while.

"Yes I dropped him today."

"Fine Take us their fast!"  Jungkook took the mobile from his hand.

"No...its not my shift's time. I am not going anywhere."

Jungkook immediately grabbed his collar and pushed him to his car.

"YOU BASTARD! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?"

"Jungkook leave him! Let me talk."  Yoongi pulled Jungkook away from the driver and looked at him who was now glaring at Jungkook.

"Take double money but take us where you dropped that boy."

"Double money?"

"Yeah"

"Get into the car and you better behave."

"Behave my foot!"  Jungkook growled and to get a stern warning look from Yoongi.

They sat into the taxi and after almost 30 minutes, the driver stopped his car.

"Here....I dropped him here."

"Here? You are not lying right?"  Jungkook said looking around the place.

"No! I remember it clearly. Now please get out of my car and give me my money."

Yoongi gave him money and they came out of the car.

"This place is full of bars and clubs hyung."

"Yeah...why would Tae come here?"

"We have no other way right now. Lets go seperate ways and ask in each club."

"Yeah"

They ran in clubs in a hope to find their precious lover/friend/brother.

"Please be safe Tae...please."

Jungkook went inside the club only to get welcomed by a sharp smell of alcohol and loud music. He didn't pay attention to any of the person present there and started walking towards the drinks section. He was also dressed up which made him look different from everyone else there and it attracted people's attention. He finally went to the boy who was incharge of the drinks.

"Excuse me?"

The boy looked up and scanned Jungkook's whole outfit. Black coat, white shirt and set hair. He mistook him as an official or a VIP.

"Yes sir....how may I help you?"

"Can you tell me if you saw this person here this morning?"

The boy stared at Tae's picture and then looked at Jungkook.

"Are you a cop?"  He asked scared and hid the drygs which were beside him. Jungkook saw it and thought for a while before speaking.

"Yes and this guy has a reward on him of 5000$. Tell me if you saw him?"

"5000$?"

"Yes"  The boy seemed young and with all the stuffs going on there, Jungkook was sure that there was something wrong about that place. He waited for the boy's answer and soon the boy spoke.

"I...I saw him today. He was with another man and they went towards one of our rooms but no one goes there without asking boss."

"Who is your boss?"

"Mr.Parker"

"Take me to those rooms."

"But sir...."

"Take me if you don't want me to shoot you right here right now for hiding those illegal drugs."

The boy widened his eyes and nodded slowly. He led Jungkook towards the room and when Jungkook stared at the rooms, he ran from there to inform his boss.

Meanwhile Jungkook knocked at various doors, shouting "Police is here" and staring at the half naked people running out of each room and then he reached to the last door with "do not disturb" sign. He frowned and then knocked several times.

"WHAT?" A angry frustrated voice asked from inside.

"The police is here. This place is raided. You need to run."

"WHAT!! FUCK!"

He heard shuffling inside, that person might be wearing his clothes.

Jungkook had nothing to do with anything happening there and he would've never come to a place like this if Taehyung was not missing but since he was missing, he needed to see this last room too. So he stayed, stood there till the door opened and a man stood in front of him with messy clothes.

"Where is the police?"  The man sounded desperate and Jungkook didn't pay any attention to him. He tilted his head to look behind him and thats when he froze at his place.

*Warning: violence ahead.*

There was the boy whom he was searching for.

There was Tae lying on the bed, unconscious.

His lip was bruised, the sleeves of his shirt were torn, the upper buttons of his shirt were broke and his eyes, his eyes seemed swollen.

It took a moment for Jungkook to come back to reality. Tae...Tae was infront of him but this is not the way he wanted him to be. Rage filled in him as he looked at his bruised wrists and bruised lip. He clenched his fists when he saw a broken lamp on the floor and a cut mark on Tae's foot. He gritted his teeth and looked at the man who was giving him an irritating look.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? THERE'S NO POLICE HERE! YOU RUINED MY MOMEN....."  before he could speak, a hard punch landed on his face making him take a few steps back and touch his bleeding lip.

Jungkook threw away his coat, unbottoned the buttons of his shirt on his wrists and rolled them to his elbows revealing his tattoos.

"How dare you?"  Jungkook grabbed him by his collar and threw him right on the cupboard making that cupboard shake and few things fell.

"What the..."

"HOW DARE YOU?" Jungkook again pulled him harshly by his collar and threw him towards the bed. The man stumbled and fell near the bed where Tae's feet were. Jungkook was quick to grab his nape and buried his face into the mattress.

"How dare you hurt him? How dare you TOUCH HIM? HE IS MY BOYFRIEND YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"  Jungkook pulled him up by his neck and threw him on the ground making his head hit the ground badly and bleed a little. He then jumped over him and threw punches all over his face making his nose and lip bleed.

The man was weak now but still he pushed Jungkook away with his all strength and tried to run to the door but Jungkook caught him by his collar and threw him back again on the ground making him scream loudly when his back crashed on the floor.

"My Taehyung....he is MY TAE!"  He kicked the man hard making him groan in pain and he kicked him again and again till the time he begged to stop but Jungkook didn't stop.

He kicked him, punched him on face, jaw, stomach, chest, eyes, nose everywhere making his face bleed. He then picked him up by the collar and thats when the door opened revealing Yoonmin and Jimin's eyes widened on seeing the person in Jungkook's hold.

"Bran?....Oh no! TAE!" Yoonmin ran to Tae who was on the bed but Jungkook's rage doubled on hearing the name.

"Bran? You are Bran? You are thebone who broke my Tae!"  He let go of Bran and took some steps back.

Bran stood there, half conscious, his legs were about to give up but his half-closed eyes widened when he saw the lamp stand in Jungkook's hand. Horror spreaded all over his face as he stepped back.

"N..no no no no no..... please I beg you...no please."

"Piece of Shit!"  Jungkook said and banged the lampstand right on his face and he fell on the ground, trembling.

"YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HIM!"  He shouted in full rage and again hit the lampstand on his face making it bleed from forehead. He then hit continuously all over his body making Bran cry in pain harder.

"I..(hit) LOVE (hit) HIM (hit) YOU GOT THAT? (hit, hit, hit) HE IS MY LIFE! YOU DARED TO MESS WITH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BASTARD!"  He again hit his head and Bran cried louder.

Yoongi got worried that Jungkook will might kill him so he tried to get up and stop him but Jimin grabbed his hand.

"Please...thats what he deserves. Please this time let him be punished for his deeds...please."  Jimin said with tears in his eyes while looking at Jungkook who was beating the hell out of Bran like a beast.

His shirt was torn from the shoulders, knuckles were bleeding because of punching, eyes were fuming red and body was all sweaty.

Jungkook didn't stop and no one stopped him. There were now people watching the whole scene but no one dared to come near an angry Jungkook. He was a beast.

Jungkook beated him till the time there was a gun fired near the door and police officer shouted.

"HANDS OFF GENTLEMAN!"  Jungkook stopped and looked towards the officers standing there and then looked at Bran who was unconscious on ground.

Jungkook just glared at him till he heard the officer again.

"Get away from him sir!"

"Get away...Jungkook comeon, come here!"  Yoongi tried to drag Jungkook and Jungkook kicked the unconscious body the last time.

"Fucking Bastard!"

"Take him!"  The officer commanded and soon Bran was out of the room on the shoulders of 2 more officers.

"Mr. Park! Thankyou for the information. We have arrested the owner of this place and this man for human trafficing. Hope we will arrest the rest of people involved in it too. Thankyou once again and there's an ambulance outside."

"Thankyou"  Jimin whispered and the officers left.

"Love" Jungkook whispered and walked towards Taehyung who was still unconscious. He trembled badly as he moved to the bed and sat beside Tae, carassing his cheek softly.

"T...Tae...baby!"  And Jungkook burst into tears. He pulled Tae a little up to his chest and hugged him tight, keeping him close to himself as if someone will snatch him if he looses his grip.

"I...I am s...sorry love. I was n...not here with you needed m..me. I am a bad lover. Tae...please open your eyes. L..love please look at me. See...your Kook is here. P...please"  Jungkook sobbed harder and his body was trembling badly.

Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's chest on seeing Kook like that and Yoongi, Yoongi rubbed Jimin's back with one hand wiped his own tears with the other hand.

Seeing Jungkook like this was heartbreaking for him.

"Kook...we should take him to the hospital. The ambulance is outside. Tae needs to be taken to hospital. Comeon....you are my strong brother...lets go."

Jungkook nodded between his sobs and lifted Taehyung up in bridal style and they ran towards the exit.

"Love.... please open your eyes."

~

Jungkook came on right time?
Flashbacks in next chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
395K 14.3K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
71.6K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...