Shadow Monarch (That Time I G...

By BetaWriter141

You are the Shadow Monarch who will be residing in the world of a certain slime. A/N: Non of the pictures an... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

13.5K 372 374
By BetaWriter141

-3rd Pov-

Y/N is seen looking over the village from the cliff. Mei approach him out of nowhere.

Mei: Rimuru and the orthers will soon depart Y/N-sama.

Y/N: Yea.... Mei do you want to fight against the orcs?

Mei: I want to repay them for what they did to my sister but if Y/N-sama orders me not to, I shall refrain myself.

Y/N: You can fight them but under a condition, don't break the seal, that's it.

Mei: Yes Y/N-sama, but where will you be?

Y/N: I'll be there as well don't worry.

Mei: I see....

Y/N: Oh I would like to ask you a favor as well.

Mei: Please feel free to do so.

In the Lizardman's cave. Gabiru had already overtaken his father's throne. Most of the lizardmens follow him due to the fact that they don't like playing the defense.

A certain red female lizardman was trying to stop Gabiru from continuing.

Red: Gabiru-sama please stop this. We aren't supposed to fight against our own at the time like this!

Gabiru: Shut up! How would you know about war and battles, you are just a baggage carrier!

Red: Gabiru-sama....

Gabiru: You were already born as the weakest lizardman, you are lucky my father took you under his wings just because he knows your parents.

Red: Please Gabiru-sama! We don't know what the Orc Lord is capable off.

Gabiru: Tch! Someone get her out of my sight!

Two guard started to refrain her and and take her away as she kept struggling.

Red: No! You are too reckless!! We all need to work together! Please!!!

Her voice slowly fades as she was dragged away into the cave tunnel.

Gabiru: We are proud lizardmens and we don't yield to the likes of orcs.

Back in the goblin village. The kijins and goblins were ready to go. They mount up on their wolves.

Rimuru: Are you sure you don't need a mount?

Y/N: I'm fine, I'll meet you there with Mei.

Rimuru: Jeez, how are you guys going to go there.

Y/N: We have our ways.

Rimuru: Alright, if you say so.

He turns toward the remaining people who stayed back, Shuna and Kurobe was among them.

Rimuru: We will be back as soon as we settle this, Rigurd take care of the village while I'm out. Let's go!

The kijins gave Y/N a concerning looking before they departed.

Y/N: I think your friends are scared of me.

Mei: They were just taken aback by what happen few days ago.

Y/N: I mean yea, I almost kill a guardian of the forest in cold blood. I probably should apologize.

Mei: Y/N-sama, I know that she was pressuring you quite alot during that time, but it wasn't like you to suddenly act up like that.

Y/N: Yea, you see Mei, I have a certain pass with the ones who used Treyn. They and I aren't the best of friends.

Mei: Shall I eliminate them?

Ashborn: I like her.

Y/N: Yea I like her to, shut up.

Y/N: Please don't Mei, I won't want to start unnecessary war against omnipotent beings.

Mei: Understood but if they ever put Y/N-sama in any harm, I won't hold back.

Y/N: Well..... She is overprotective....

Ashborn: That's gotta be an understatement.

Y/N: Anyways, since Rimuru and the orther departed a while ago, they might reach the lizardman's place in the evening I guess.

Mei: Yes, Y/N-sama how are we supposed to get there anyways?

Y/N: I have secretly mobilize my shadows in Rimuru and the orthers. Once they reach there, I'll simply exchange place with my shadows there. I also deployed some in Gabiru and his men.

Mei: You can do that??

Y/N: Of course.

Mei: As expected of Y/N-sama....

Meanwhile in mountain, the two girls with blonde hair argues about, how they are going to handle the Shadow Monarch that is residing in the world.

Alicia: He don't seem to be that bad....

Lucia: He almost killed you!

Alicia: Yea but he seem to be holding back you know?

Lucia: Whatever the reason is, we now know that the Shadow Monarch is hostile. Contact Bianca let her handle this. We both won't stand a chance against him.

Alicia: He is that strong?

Lucia: Do you really want to know?

Alicia: Umm.... maybe?

Lucia sighs and looks over to her friend. She was hesitant either to tell her or just wave it off. In the end she gave in.

Lucia: The current Ashborn is the 3rd successor of the Shadow Monarch and I think I don't have to remind you that each successor of a Monarch and Ruler are guaranteed to be stronger than their predecessor.

Alicia: Well.... Yea...

Lucia: So there you go, we are fighting against the 3rd successor....

Alicia: Wait but I thought Bianca killed the 3rd Successor and seal his soul.

Lucia: Yea for some reason, he is very much alive.

Alicia: Nonono, I mean it totally doesn't make any sense, You said only the soul of the 3rd is left. Where is he get the body?

Lucia: The body....

Alicia: The only way to get a new body is to-

Lucia: Is to find a new successor, we are fighting the 4th successor......

Alicia: Um.....so what do we do?

Lucia: C-Change of plan, we are going to meet the Shadow Monarch ourselves.

Alicia: Wait just us?!

Lucia: Yea, just us.

Lucia, the only Ruler who understands the situation grimace at her thoughts.

Lucia: Whoever you are 4th successor, please don't trust the 3rd....

The sun started to set and Rimuru and the group has now arrived at the outskirts of the Lizardmen's Cave but unknown to them Gabiru was already fighting against one of the Orc Generals.

As Gabiru tries to attack the General with his Trident he was simply swat away by the sheer strength of the Orc General.

Gabiru: T-This is a general? How strong is the Orc Lord actually is?!

Orc General: Is this all you got?! Hahaha, if this is all you are capable of, just forget about beating me!

Gabiru: Shut Up!

He once again rush toward the impending danger, as another clash between the two started the Orc Lord disarmed him, sending his Trident away. The Orc raises is battle axe and swings toward Gabiru, just as the axe was about to cut him down.

A chilling and a quiet voice, echoes though the darkness.

???: Arise.

The Orc General's arm was cut off. A series of dark shadow creatures crawl out from the lizardmen's shadow.

The dark creatures took a defensive circle formation around the lizardmens. Between the shadow a man with black shirt and jeans walked up with hands in his pocket.

Beside him, a young girl with dark purple hair gaze at the Orc General with killing intent.

Y/N: Hoo? So this is the orc army? Pretty underwhelming if you ask me.

Mei: Yes Y/N-sama, they are nothing but stepping stone for you.

Y/N: Well, I'll try to keep my promise, I will be standing here for 3 whole minutes, let's see how much damage you can do.

Mei: Yes Y/N-sama.

With one last bow, she walk toward the orc with emotionless gaze.

Orc General: Huh? A human? Are you not scared of me?

Without any warning, she draw her katana in lightning speed motion. Soon every orc in 180° vision of Y/N was cut into pieces. He whistle at the sight.

Y/N: Wow....

Ashborn: She took down over 4000 already with that strike, you know you should move as well since grinding festival.

Y/N:...... You are fucking right.....

Gabiru: W-Wait you are that human from before!

Y/N: Huh? Oh right you Kazuma-?

Gabiru: I'm Gabiru! You were telling the truth, you are the leader of the village!

Y/N: Actually I'm not. Rimuru, the slime is, he is actually really strong so don't judge a book by its cover.

As Gabiru was about to ask something, Y/N and his shadow army rush toward all the surrounding orcs. He telepathically apologized to Mei for not keeping his promise which she doesn't mind.

His level steadily rises with his kill count. The aura of his Magic can be seen slowly turning from blue to purple.

Notifications pops up as he achieved the recommend level to raid the dungeons.

JeJu Island Dungeon has been unlocked.
Floor dungeon has been unlock.
Double Dungeon has been unlock.

Y/N: What's with all this dungeon quest?!

Ashborn: They are all necessary in order for you to grow stronger.

Y/N: Yeesh, obsessed with strength are you?

Ashborn: Yeesh, wouldn't you like to taste the Shizu death aftermath would you?

Y/N: ....

Ashborn: Uhhh to soon?

Rimuru who just arrived at the scene. Look over at the massacre with a shocked face.

Rimuru: Wait! That is Y/N and Mei! How did they arrive here so fast!!??!

Benimaru: Rimuru-sama please let us join the battle!

Rimuru who looks over at kijins. They seem eager to join the battle.

Rimuru: Alright go! I'll scout for the Orc Lord.

The three kijins nods proceed to join the fray. Gobta's team tries to reinforce the lizard men but was simply put inside the circle of the shadow army.

Gobta: Wait! I'm suppose to be helping here!

Ranga who evolved out of nowhere, unleash a black hurricane on the orcs which took down hundreds. Rimuru spread out his bat-like wings and fly above the sky watching over the battle.

The battle continues on, it was extremely one sided, due to Y/N, Mei, kijins, Ranga and the shadow army devouring the 400,000 orcs.

Y/N rush toward one of the Orc General and zip zap across him with blinding speed, cutting him to pieces. He looks over at the cave with a concerning face.

Y/N: Mei! Could you do me a that favor right now?

Mei: Yes Y/N-sama!

She sheath her katana and takes a stance before looking over at the cave. Red Lighting envelopes her and she blast off toward the cave, leaving trail of red crackles and dead orcs.

Y/N: She even tried to kill the orcs on the way (-_-;), Ion!

A huge knight holding a oversize battle axe and a very large shield looks over at him.

(Just incase for non-solo leveling readers)

Y/N: Lend me your shield for a second.

He threw his shield toward his lord. Y/N caught it and covers himself upwards.

Three Orc General appear out of the sky and strike down their war hammer at Y/N. The sheer impact of the hammer created a large crater below him.

Y/N himself seems to be unfazed by the attack. He swats the shield away sending the Orcs back where they came from.

Ashborn: You could.... have just dodge that.....

Y/N: Yea but this looks more badass.....

He looks over Ion who is clapping at his performance. He throw back the shield to him.

In the caves of the lizardmens, it seems that the orcs have already invaded. The red female lizardman from before was trying to sneak out of the caves with the younglings.

Youngling: Miss I'm scared....

Red: I'm scared too, but we have to keep moving, don't worry if anything happens, I'll protect you guys.

One of the younglings with a royal garment pointed at her.

Royal Youngling: No way! You are the weakest of our kind! You don't even have a single skill let alone combat experience! We might even be able to protect ourselves more that you!

Red visibly flinched at his words. The kid wasn't wrong, she was the weakest in her kin.

Red: Even so, I'll try to protect you.... even if I have to pay my life for it.

???: Oh you will?

She turns around only to see an orc, before she could react the orc grabs her by the neck and chokes her.

Youngling: Miss!

Orc: You were saying how you would have your life for them, may I test that out?

Red: R-Run!

The younglings ran back to opposite way but another orc came and cut off their escape.

Orc 2: Oh, look what we have here.....

The younglings started to cry as they thought it was their end.

Red: P-Please.... l-let t-them go.... they are just childrens....

Orc: Children or not, as long as they can be eaten, they will serve us as our power.

The second orc, closes his distance with the younglings while red was hanging for her life.

Red: Save them, someone.... anyone....

A glint of red lighting appear across the second orc.

Orc 2: Huh what's th-

He suddenly fall apart piece by piece, behind him a girl sheath her katana with an emotionless gaze.

Orc: You Bit-

The girl was already right infront of him, she touch the armor plate with her hand and mutters some words.

Mei: Die a thousand death...

The orcs suddenly screams in agony dropping the red lizardman. He was being electrocuted by red lightnings. As he continue screaming, he started to get vaporized and his body crumbles apart.

Mei looks over to the red female  lizardman who had a shocked face of what had escalated.

Mei: Y/N-sama has an offer for you....

Back with our protagonist who is grinding and definitely not killing. He look high above the sky to see Rimuru descending to him.

Y/N: Hello there.

Rimuru: General Kenobi, I was expectin- wait! This isn't times for references! How did you even get here??!

Y/N: Like I said I have my ways.

Rimuru: Right.... anyways I found the Lord, over there.

Y/N: Hmm?

Y/N turns over at the area Rimuru pointed to see the Orc Lord. He quickly recognizes it since the title pops up for him.

Y/N: He is just standing there....

Rimuru: Yea let's act with caution, we still don't know his full capabilities.

Y/N: Well how about you let me go do my thing and then we will have pork for next breakfast?

Rimuru: Tempting but no.

A Majin with a crow-like mask decends from the sky and started to complain to the Orc Lord.

Y/N: That must be the Majin that Benimaru told us about.

Rimuru: The one who goes around and naming people right?

Y/N: Yea.... he seems weak.

Both of them stares at the Majin as he kept complaining, soon Gabiru goes up to him and seems to hold some respect toward Gelmud.

Gabiru: Gelmud-sama! Have you come to assist us?

Gelmud: You fool!!!

Gabiru was taken aback by his harsh words.

Gelmud: You should have let the Orc Lord eat you!

Gabiru: B-But-

Gelmud: You guys all should have offer yourselves! You all should feel honored by the fact that you all were sacrifice as awakening of a new demon lord!

Gabiru: W-Why? Why are you doing this?!

Gelmud: A peasant like you wouldn't understand this! You are all wasting my time, I'll kill you myself first then I'll feed you to the orcs.

He raises is hand and send out a large red energy blast. Gabiru who was about to be hit was covered by his colleagues. Unknown to them Y/N was already infront of them and stopped his attack with his Dominator's Touch.

Gelmud: W-What?!

He then appears infront of Gelmud, grabs by his throat and lift him up in the air.

Y/N: Your figure of speech is really starting to piss me off.

He punches Gelmud in the stomach, blood started to spill out off his mask. Y/N then threw him infront of the Orc Lord and looks at him.

Y/N: I don't know who or what you are, but you seem to hurt a person I'm close to, so don't you think you are walking away free or going to have a simple death.

The Orc Lord did not react to his threat, which Y/N sighs in disappointment.

Gelmud: What the hell are you doing you useless pig! Kill them! Kill them all!! You have the power to destroy them!

Gelmud turns around and started saying how they all are going to die by the Orc but unknown to him, Orc Lord slowly picks up his machete beheaded Gelmud much to everyone's surprise.

Y/N: I did not see that one coming.....

Ashborn: There was someone infront of him. What you expect from a mindless eating monster.

The Orc Lord picked up Gelmud's body and started to eat him. He started to change and evolved into a Newborn Demon Lord.

Rimuru: We should have stopped him when he was trying to eat Gelmud.

Y/N: You are probably right but, I would like to see how he would fair against a Sealed Monarch.

Rimuru: A what now?

Mei out of nowhere walks pass the two and toward the Orc who is now a newborn Demon Lord.

Rimuru: Where did she came from- you know what, I'm not even going to question how both of your abilities work

Y/N: Yup, saves time.

Mei stops infront of the Orc and look at him with her usual emotionaless face.

Mei: Are you that hungry? Do you starve so much that you would go as far to devour everything in existence?

Geld: I have to eat.... for orthers to survive..... I have to eat.... eat.....

Mei: I see..... then I shall stop you, before you devour anything more I cherish-

She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the Geld swings his sword at her out of nowhere. As he tries to behead her, something unexpected happen.

The machete he was using broke like a fragile glass when it touched her neck. It's either the machete was too fragile or her neck was extremely durable.

Mei: You also have no honor..... what a shame....

She jumps up to him and upper cut at his head sending it flying off. Her kijin friends look at her in awes as she landed. What they don't expect was for Geld to caught his head and attach it back to his body.

Rimuru: You are joking right?

Y/N: It's a newborn Demon Lord, what do you expect an easy game?

Rimuru: Really now? How would you defeat him?

Y/N: I can just crush him out of existence with my unique skill

Rimuru: Eh? Why don't you do it then?

Y/N: Cause it's not my fight this time, it's her's.

Y/N continue looking over at Mei who had a small smile plaster on her face.

Mei: That's more like it, I would be not happy if you go out like that, you haven't suffer enough.

Geld punches at her which she caught his fist, the part of the land she was standing on disfigured from the impact. She surge her lighting toward him while he screams in agony.

His skins started to get vaporize by the electrocution. Geld's servants and army watch as their mighty Lord now screams in agony as a small woman electrocuted their leader.

Mei: This is nothing, not even surfacing the pain my sister felt when she died......

She increase her voltage power and Geld screams even louder. Rimuru who watches the entire scene was in  discomfort.

Rimuru: M-Maybe that's enough....

Y/N: Let's not meddle in the problems of the kijins, even the orther aren't stopping her.

Rimuru turns toward the orther kijins who look at the screaming orc with little to no pity.

Rimuru: Y/N, I know Geld deserves it and all but let me send him away properly....  we still don't know the actual reason why they attacked.

Y/N: ...... If he was the one who killed Shizu, would you forgive him?

Rimuru: ......

Y/N: I know how you look when you mentioned about Demon Lord especially Leon. You look like you would kill him without reasoning.

Rimuru: ......

Y/N: That's the pain Mei is feeling right now.... but sure I'll stop her.

Y/N walks up to Mei who was still electrocuting Geld. He stops beside her and puts an arm on her shoulder. She quickly stops what's she was doing.

Mei: Y/N-sama?

Y/N: Mei, I think that's enough.

Mei: But Y/N-sama, I have to kill him for what he has-

Y/N: I can assure you, he will die, but just not by your hands.

Y/N gestures toward Rimuru who walks up to Geld laying on the ground. She looks down and back at Y/N before nodding in understanding.

Mei: If you wish Y/N-sama.

Y/N: Sorry Mei, I really am.

He head pats her with a gentle smile, unknown to him, she was blushing lightly.

Rimuru then proceed to devour Geld with his Predator, it took some time due to the fact that Geld was too thick and large to fully digest. The curse of the orcs stopped and ended their bottomless starvation.

After things were sorted out, the orc, Rimuru's group, lizardmens had a meeting in their cave. Treyn of the forest seem to be there as well. As major creatures of the Jura Forest attend the meeting, Rimuru was suddenly declared by Treyn to be the chairman of the meeting.

Rimuru: Well.... I'm not good with all this speech stuffs so I'll be brief, first of all I don't intend to charge any punishment to the orcs.

The orcs were surprise by the statement, the lizardmen wasn't quite happy by the statement.

Rimuru: I know it's unfair for the Lizardmen who suffer the most casualties but hear me out, the reason this all happened is because of famine. Any race would have done the same under those conditions.

Cheiftain: Then may we hear your thought on this?

Rimuru: I'll take all of the burden of the sins by myself.

Leader Orc: P-Please wait a minute! There is no reason for you to go as far-

Rimuru: That was the promise I made with your former leader Geld.

The temporary leader quickly quiet down when he heard that.

Cheiftain: The answer you gave is somewhat unfair.

Benimaru: We all know that there is a rule that all monsters know by instinct and that is “the survival of the fittest” we all live by those rules.

Rimuru: You guys also lost your homes, don't you have any complain?

Mei: Do you think we don't?

Mei's suddenly word quickly change the room's atmosphere to a dark one. Y/N could only put his hand on her shoulder as comfort.

Y/N: Cheiftain, you say that it is somewhat unfair, let's not forget that we have killed over two hundred thousand of their kind in the battle. I think they have already gotten what they deserve.

Cheiftain: Hmm.... I suppose you are right on that point, but what are we going to do with the remaining orcs?

Rimuru: Even with their numbers down, there are still 150,000 of them. I think there is a way we all can work this out.

Cheiftain: And how are we supposed to do that?

Rimuru: The Lizardmen will share clean water source and fish, goblins will  offer place to live, our two will give out supplies and goods, and in return orcs would contribute to labor. That way all the monster of Jura Forest would have alliance. We all would have a cooperative relationship.

Orc Leader: W-Wait, are you saying that we could partake in this alliance as well?

Rimuru: Of course, you have no where else to go to right? So I hope you do some good work.

All of the orcs bow down toward Rimuru in respect.

Orcs: Yes! We will!

Cheiftain: I would be honored as well to join forces with you.

Treyn: Well then now that it's all settle, I here by announce that Rimuru-sama would be the new chancellor if the Great forest of Jura.

Rimuru: Huh?!

All of the respective race stands up and bow down to the knee. With the exception of Mei and Y/N who awkwardly stood.

Y/N: This is awkward..... I guess this is our cue. Let's go.

Mei: Yes, Y/N-sama.

Rimuru who sees this looks over Y/N with a betrayed expression.

Y/N: May the force be with you Rimuru.

Several days has passed, as promised Rimuru has taken in all the remaining orcs and named them all. The village's growth skyrocketed when the orcs began their work.

The lizardmens also came by, Gabiru and his crew, and cheiftain's daughter with few of her guard. For some reason Rimuru named them as well taking them in as the part of the village. Every lizardman except one.

A nervous red female lizardman walks up to a mountain cliff to see Y/N waiting for her. Mei was standing guard a few feet away from him.

Y/N: So you've made it.

Red: Y-Yes.....

He turns around and walks up to her with a small smile.

Y/N: Do you know why I called you here?

Red: Umm... No...

Y/N: I'm here to give you a chance, a place for you to stay.

Red: A place for me? B-But I'm just a baggage carrier, I'm the weakest of my kind.

Y/N: Forget about that part. Mei told me that you tried to defend younglings with your life despite being weak.

Red looks over at may and back to Y/N before nodding.

Y/N: I'm not looking for the strongest nor the smartest, or even most talented, I'm just looking for someone with a good heart and it's you.

Red: Me?

Y/N: Yes, so I'll be brief, you have two choice before you, one you can be my subordinate and obtain power to protect orther you cherish of, or you can continue living your endless loop.

Ashborn: Wait! Are you going to where I think you are going?!

Red: .......... Could I really protect orthers?

Y/N: You already did.

Red: I see... then may I know your name?

Y/N: It's Y/N.

Red: Y/N-sama, from here onward I hereby pledge my everlasting loyalty and will serve you till my last breath.

Ashborn: I'm having a serious deja Vu!

Y/N: I accept your pledge and here by grant you the name of Regina.

Ashborn: You son of a-

A large magic power exploded through out the planet. A red demon lord in an ice castle sense the magic and had his eyes wide.

???: Veldanava-sama?

Beside him a girl with white hair looks up in the sky with a shocked face as well.

???: Nii-sama?!

In an another continent a young girl pink hair tied up to a ponytail looks out at the window.

???: Dad?

Back in Rimuru's village, Y/N and Mei looks over at Regina, a newly named lizardman who evolved to a giant dragon that covers the entire village.

Regina: W-Wha?! What am I?! Why are you all so small?! Eh? Eh?! EH?!

Y/N: Mei please seal her before we make any more commotion..

Mei: Yes,Y/N-sama.

Several giant portal appear around Regina and chained her up. She was panicking by the sight.

Regina: Eh?! Why? What's happening?!

Mei: Calm down I'm just sealing you, you look ridiculous in that form.

Regina started to glow, she turns smaller and smaller before transforming to a humanlike figure.

Y/N: You have to teach me how to do that Mei....

Regina: U-Umm....

Y/N: Calm down, it's over.

Regina: R-Right....

Y/N: Ashborn what is she? A monarch?

Ashborn: At least warn me! Didn't I told you that naming orther living monsters is basically.

Y/N: I know what it is, but she doesn't feel like a monarch.

Ashborn: Well this happen when you name a person very weak and very unlucky, she is just an Ancient Dragon right now. I speculated that the same kind as the one who created this world.

Y/N: An ancient dragon created this world?

Ashborn: That's what I think.

Y/N: But she is pretty strong now.

Ashborn: In this world? She is the strongest. Against the new Rulers? We can use her as a meat shield.

Y/N: That's rude.

Y/N shakes his head at Ashborn's antics. He brought up his hand toward Regina for a handshake.

Y/N: Look forward to working with you.

Regina: P-Please take care of me!

Mei: It should be the orther way around!

Regina: I-I mean I'll take care of you!

Y/N: Jeez, go easy on your junior Mei.

Mei: I'll shape her up until she is capable of protecting Y/N-sama.

Y/N: I can protect myself too.... ;_;
______________________________________

(A/N: Sorry for the long update, I might have missed some few misspelling here and there so please ignore them!

Anyways hope you all are doing well. I'm sorry, if I kinda rushed this up a bit.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 11.4K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
643 22 3
This is the story of how a reincarnated legend from Japan appeared in a new world, meets a cute little slime and got named into a force stronger than...
71.7K 2.3K 28
A Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken / That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. Rimuru Tempest, once known as Satoru Mikami, is faced with a d...
31.8K 821 18
In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" Characters and story aren't mine and belo...