Search For A Secret - Sequel...

بواسطة InfinityRealm

Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony g... المزيد

Summary
Stressful Summer
Arriving Again
Magix Shopping
Sisters Day
Kiara
Opening Up
Welcoming Celebration - Walking Through Realms
Welcoming Celebration - Tonights the Night
Thank You & Good Night
Rise of the Mutants
A Challenge
Complications
The Sirenix Book
A Dark Healer
Awake At Last
Sweet Sixteen - A Little History
Sweet Sixteen - A Little Party
Sweet Sixteen - Royalties
Icebreaker
Harmonix
Illusions

Welcoming Celebration - Good Morning!

47 3 0
بواسطة InfinityRealm

Melody

For some reason, I woke up and 3 AM exactly in the morning, I had no idea why, until I saw Trixy. Trixy's five, she's a shadow mage from the underworld. She's not evil, just mischievous, which is why I'm okay with her here, but why at 3 AM?

"Trixy, why are you here?" I ask her groggily, "Hi! I'm board" She tells me excitedly, "Trixy it's 3 AM, in the morning- How did you even get here?" I ask as realization hits me, "I sealed all the entrances and exits, there's no way to escape or enter, how did you get in?" I ask her, "When you let that purple man enter because he locked himself out again, I slipped out," She says proudly.

"Of course you did" I mumble under my breath. "Alright Trixy, playtime's over, we need to get you back," I tell her getting up. She scoffs, "No." "I'll teach you a bunch of hexes you can use on the adults," I say, "Okay!" She agrees grabbing my hand. I teleport her home and check restrictions on more time before teleporting back to my dorm and going back to sleep.

~

"So basically that's what happened" I finish explaining to Harmony. When I woke up again, and got dressed, Harmony asked me to come to help her get ready, then she asked why I was still tired and I explained to her while doing her hair. "Done," I tell her as I finished putting the star clip in her hair that sort of matched my moon clip, "Thanks Mel" She says getting up out of the chair she was sitting in and giving me a hug.

"Make sure you wear your bracelet, last year I took it off for the celebration, nothing bad happened, but i realized it was still a mistake" I remind her holding up my pendant, "I know" She replies holding up her wrist to show the bracelet. "Great, come on," I tell her.

We exit her room and head down to meet everyone else for breakfast.

Harmony's Bracelet

Melody's Outfit

Harmony's Outfit

Melody

"Mornin Girls" Bloom greets us as the Aria's and I sit down with the Winx, and Jr. Specialist. "Where are the specialist?" Kayla asks, "Busy I suppose" Musa shrugs, "I know Helia and Riven are helping Saladin set up," She says, "That's about it."

Bloom turns to the boys, "Do you know where they are?" She asks, they all either shake their head or shrug, "We haven't seen them yet" Tyler answers, "Don't you normally ride with them though?" Tecna asks, "Yeah but we were all told to use the other Owls" Noah replies. "Oh, okay then."

After a while if talking and eating breakfast, Headmistress Faragonda gets our attention on the speaker. "Attention, Attention." We hear her say on the speakers. "Good morning students, please if everyone can come outside we'll start the welcoming celebration as always with the classic battles, however, this year we have a special twist," She says. "See you all soon. Goodbye."

Students start grabbing their bags and making their way out to the back. "Oh my goodness" Dessa says stunned as we walk outside. There's a dragon. A literal dragon. Honestly, it's really not surprising, Codatorta probably brought it here. And sure enough, Riven and Helia are standing at the bottom of the dragon with their wind riders.

(A/N: Same Dragon From Season 5)

Faragonda stands in front of the dragon at the stands with Saladin while Codatorta is holding on tight to the chain attached to the dragon with Riven and Helia.

"Alright students, settle down please," Faragonda says trying to silence everyone, it kind of works? I mean some went silent but the majority just kept talking. Aisha makes one of those loud whistle-blowing sounds silencing everyone and Faragonda nods at her as a motion of thanks to her.

We start walking to the stands and joining the students when I see Riven motion for me and Harmony to go over there. I get Harmony and let Musa know before Harmony and I make our way over there, and Faragonda nods to let us know we're supposed to do it.

"What's up?" I ask as Harmony and I reach Riven, Helia, and Codatorta. "So as you can see we have a dragon" Codatorta starts, "Continue," I say. "You can probably figure out it's for the battles" He continues, "What do you need us for?" I ask. "It's untamed and we need you to help us keep it under control so it doesn't kill the students," Riven says straight up.

"Alright. Makes sense" I look at Harmony no one says anything, and we both shrug. "Sure, do you need us to use a powerful transformation? Or is Technix enough?" I ask, "You really don't have any complaints?" Codatorta asks, Harm and I look at each other again. "Why would we?" She asks, Helia throws in a told ya as Codatorta sighs. "Well, that was easier than some students," He says.

"Just transform, it doesn't matter which," Helia tells us, I look at Harmony, "Cybrix?" she suggests, "Sure" I reply. "Cybrix!" Both of us transform and are about to take our places when Faragonda starts. "Alright everyone, now that we've gone through the schedule, I'll hand it over to Headmaster Saladin, to explain the battles and answer questions," She says.

"Thank you Faragonda. As as you can see, we have a dragon behind us, and yes it is untamed." Students start chattering again before they are once again silenced by Aisha's whistle.

"Thank you, Aisha. Let me finish. Instead of battling each other, we've realized from the battle last year with Lord Sultan, which by the way, congratulations once again to the Specialists, Jr. Specialists, Winx, and Arias, especially my grandchildren, we have decided the students of Alfea and the students of Red Fountain will now work together to battle monsters" He announces.

"As you can see Helia, Riven, Melody, and Harmony are behind me ready to contain the dragon. I trust that they know what to do" He explains. Then he turns to us and gives Codatorta a signal. Codatorta turns to us, "Take your positions" He says, we all nod. The boys get on their wind riders and we all fly up.

Harmony and I are above Helia and Riven. Harmony and Helia are on one side of the dragon while Riven and I are on the other.

"They will ensure that no one get's injured by the dragon, and if anyone does, we have healers led by Krystal, ready for any emergencies. Same as always, the goal is to keep the opponent down for ten seconds, in this case, keep the dragon down, then Riven, Helia, Harmony, and Melody will take it from there" He finishes.

"Now who would like to go first. Let's once again prevail the tradition of having a first-year come up. Any volunteers?" He asks. I think most people are scared of the dragon and don't want to battle it. Well mainly the first years since that's really who we're waiting for, then the others can volunteer.

"Alright, why don't we get some other students to do it. Anyone else wants to try?" Saladin asks after no first-year speaks up. A few people raise their hands while others are still talking about it. "Alright, Harmony why don't you come here. Melody and Helia cover for her side" He instructs.

We do as we're told and Helia, Riven and I shift so I'm now directly above the dragon, and they're both a bit higher in the air. "Harmony why don't you give a demonstration with Jonathan," He says. Jonathan summons his wind rider and weapons as they quickly discuss what they're going to do.

Harmony

"What should we do?" Jonathan asks, "How about one of us distracts it while the other ties it down, and then, once it's tied down, the other person comes to help secure it" I suggest, "Okay, let's do that. Do you want to distract it? Or me?" He asks, "I'll distract it, then you tie it down with your laser gloves, and then I'll come help after it's tied down."

Melody

Harmony takes off, flying right into the center of the dragon's view, meanwhile, Jonathan starts slowly flying to the left of the dragon, his wind rider nearly touching the floor. Harmony starts attacking the dragon, blasting random spells at it. There's no pattern whatsoever.

The dragon then suddenly spots Jonathan from the corner of its eye and lifts its leg trying to squish him. There are a bunch of gasps as John disappeared from their view, Harmony quickly distracts the dragon bringing to the other side Riven and I ready to stop it if it flys away.

The dragon steps to the side revealing Jonathan perfectly fine. He continues to do whatever he was doing before and then once he reaches the side of the dragon, he uses his laser gloves to tie it down. Almost immediately, Harmony flies to the other side using magic to secure it down.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1!" Saladin counts down and then Harmony and Jonathan both release the dragon. It tries to fly away but I create a barrier in front of it while Helia pulls it from the back, and Riven has his sword ready in front of it.

We bring it down and Harmony takes her spot as we all shift again, taking our original spots.

"And that's how you do it!" Saladin exclaims, he picks another group to come up. It looks like both of them are first years since, either that or transfer students, which is also possible.

I watch as the two students huddle and discuss what they're planning to do. I remember when Helia and I battled each other, we both had no idea what we were doing, but we knew each other well enough that it would be a challenge, and fairly entertaining might I add.

As the two stop talking, Helia lets go of the dragon, and the fairy starts flying to the left while the specialist darts to the right. I find it quite intriguing since he doesn't use his wind rider. I'm wondering if he forgot, or that was a part of the plan.

The two try and sneak up on the dragon from behind and attempt to climb on top of it. I'll admit, it probably would have worked if they weren't so sudden with their movement and alerted the dragon.

The dragon abruptly tries to breathe fire on them, but the specialist pulls out his shield while the fairy flies up and casts a protection spell. Then they both just go for it and end nearly injuring each other. They both get knocked onto the floor, and the dragon was about to stop on them before Saladin called it off. Harmony and I flew down there to check on them.

"Are you both okay?" I ask them to help the specialist get up while Harmony helped the fairy. "Thanks" The girl replied, "I'm Avery, and that's Drake," "Nice to meet you, I'm Melody and that's my younger sister Harmony" I reply.

"We know who you are, the famous teenage queen of darkness, and her younger sister the princess of good" "Umm, yeah, that's us...I suppose. Um. I'm not quite the queen though. I'm the queen of the dark realm." I say.

After a few more unfamiliar faces faced the dragons, I noticed two faces I hadn't seen in quite a while. Abigail and her boyfriend Pharoh.

"Abby!" Harmony and I immediately both flew down to her. "How are you? We haven't seen you in forever?" "Your hair!" Harmony absolutely freaked out when she saw Abby's hair. It was another colour.  I thought you chose Espero? You know, the calmness, quiet?" I asked her.

Abigail was the same ages as me and the rest of the Arias excluding Harm obviously, but instead of choosing Alfea, like Kayla, I and the rest of the girls, she went to Espero. I remember the picture Harmony sent me the night of the Welcoming Celebration last year. It was her, Kaycee, and Abigail.

It was two weeks before Espero started, Abby had been visiting Kaycee since they're best friends, and we had a long video call about it that summer.

"I was there, for the three quarters, it was wonderful, but just not right for me. I'm a bit wild, I like adventure, so I spent the rest of school at Oppositus Acadamy" She explained. "How was it?" Harmony asked, "It was great, I loved it there, but I kind of wanted to go there with Kace, so I'm attending Alfea this year." "Well, at least we'll have you around for this year," I tell her.

"So, you both ready?" I asked them, "Ready!" They both answered simultaneously. Harmony and I flew up and the boys let the dragon lose. "Well then, go ahead!" I called to them.

"Toxic Flame!" "Call of the Eagles!"

Abigail's the Fairy of Chemicals, like Toxins and other stuff like that, Pharoh on the other hand is one of few specialists at Red Fountain that still use their powers on a daily basis.

Also, if it wasn't obvious, Pharoh is the Fairy of Eagles and some sort of Egyptian myth, hence his nickname. I'm pretty sure his real name is Seth Dragomir or something, I think he has a like three sisters or something, Cleo, Raya, and Sage. I think.

Fairy of Cobras, Fairy of Cats, and Fairy of the Ibis, and they're all associated with some Egyptian legends like Pharoh.

Clearly, those two were quite overpowered, the dragon roared so loud that it shook the ground before curling up into a ball, which technically counts.

"Well done Abigail and Seth! What a great way to end the first part of the day! Anyone who hasn't gotten a chance, feel free to stay back and wait your turn, as for the rest of the students, enjoy the rest of the day!" Saladin dismissed students and had some first years who volunteered to make sure the dragon doesn't escape take over our positions.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

658 23 8
Sophia's ability to stay sane is incredible. Her mom shares the same brooding qualities of her sister, the Queen. Her father is doomed to follow his...
47.9K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
Enchantment بواسطة D.G

الخيال (فانتازيا)

49.2K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...
851 111 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...