Maya & the three AU

By bananaweeber

When Zatz arrives to deliver Maya, she makes a decision to protect her kingdom and allow her to be sacrificed... More

"For My Kingdom"
Explanation
I will Protect you
A/N
A/N
Cat fight
Awakening
Redemption
The Rooster

Just like me

525 10 0
By bananaweeber

Maya POV:
I was at the balcony of my room looking at the stars as I sighed "Why did it have to be me? Why does Lady Micte want to sacrifice me now? She could've sacrificed me when I was just a baby" I told myself. Well at least the moon was listening to me. "Good evening Princess Maya, I do not wish to interfere but I know that Lady Micte cares for you" someone said. I turned around and saw no one. Then I looked at the sky to see that guy from earlier. What was his name again? I think it was... Zatz? I sighed "And how do you know that Prince of Bats?" I asked harshly "I am not like the other gods; I am a half-human like you, my mother was a human." he told me "I saw Lady Micte present you to lord Mictlan as a child. I didn't want to see one of my kind be sacrificed so I snuck  out of lord Mictlan's temple. A while later, I saw lady Micte come out with you in her hands... she started crying; I heard her say "I'm sorry Maya" before she went to the portal to deliver you to your parents." he explained. I seemed to get interested into his story, and went a little closer to him "She told me before I was sent to get you, she wanted me to protect you and told me to stay vigilant instead, so that lord Mictlan cannot kill neither of us. There is a reason that I was the one chosen as the emissary." he told me. "Well.. uh if you don't mind telling me... where's your mother?" he fell silent after I asked that question "W-well you don't have to tell me it you're not comfortable!" I said feeling guilty "My mother died when I was an infant" he told me with a sad tone "I'm sorry, I shouldn't've asked" I said as guilt filled me "It's ok" he said before once again floating in the air and leaving me alone in my balcony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...