Alpha

Por divergent4tris6

Best Ranking #2 badluck #9 finished #22firststory "I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, love you, WHEN... Más

Authors Note
Fandom
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
sequel
SEQUEL!
published sequel
Hello!!
Quickly
Authors Note
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra

Chapter 5

23K 468 10
Por divergent4tris6

Thank you all for waiting. I know I left yall hangin AND you had to wait. Please keep reading. Vote and comment thanks. Read the end note.
Excuse the mistakes

I blink my eyes and I see bright lights. I squint because of the sudden un darkness. I turn my head to see Grant with his head laying on the bed while sitting in a chair. I force my aching arm up to slowly caress his face. He instantly Wakes up

"Madison, im so glad your awake, I thought I lost you" he said and starts to play with my brown locks.

"what happened?" I ask unsure of how or why I was in the hospital

"im not sure, but I'll go get the doctor" then he gets up and walks out but not before kissing my forehead gently. He comes back with an older looking man wearing a white coat, the doctor.

Well I'm Dr. McClellan ,how are you feeling?"

"fine, I,guess, just a little sore all over"I say in a raspy voice, he nods

"it seems while you were...gone, the men you took you..hurt..you in so many ways that your wolf and body couldn't take the beating. She obviously tried to stay with you bit unfortunately she was in the back of you're mind and consumed all the beating you took" Grant growls and I grab his hands and squeeze it gently.

"when she tried to come in contact with you she unleashed the pain and you almost...died completely from it" I almost died

"died?" I question confused

"yes, we revived you in time to allow your heart to keep going" he says and looks at his clipboard.

"it also so happens that you were injected with some type of syrum. It took over your body, that's probably why you lost you're senses shortly after you felt the pain" okay?

"so what does all this mean?" Grant ask looking at me.

"it means Alpha that she will not be able to shift without unbearable pain for quite some time"

"how long" I ask and frown

"probably months. There's no way to tell but I recommend you don't shift or even try to contact you're wolf for.... About.... a... Year, yes that's longs but the pain WILL kill you this time, you won't be so lucky." He bows and exits the room. I close my eyes as I feel the tears well up.

"it will be alright, you will get better,I know it"Grant whispers in my ear as he embraces me in a hug. I let all the tears go not carrying about looking weak. Yea its just a couple months but I can't shift. What if I get challenged. I could get kidnapped again. I mean a whole lot of things could happen. I just feel weak. I feel him pull back and his arms snake around my body. He picks me up and I feel him carry me away from the room. He opens doors and eventually I feel the confort of a bed under me. He covers us up and wraps his arms around me. He constantly kisses my head and whispers sweet nothings. That night I fell asleep with my mind full of questions in the arms of my mate
-
Grant pov

Why does all things bad happen to me? I mean my mate was kidnapped and now she cant shift for a year! Im worried shell get challenged. Over the years girls have tried their best to get me. And now i guess they think they have a chance but i dont want anyone else, i just want Madison.

Im laying in bed with my mate. her face is stained with tears. Tears that could have been prevented if only i saved her sooner. Or i never let them take her. But it wont happen again.

I gently kiss her forehead. And bring her closer to me. her eyes open and i cant help but get lost in them. i blink and look at her lips. I lean in and she meets me half way. Her soft full lips move in sync with mine as i hover above her never breaking the kiss. I pull back, not wanting to push her past her comfort zone.

"good morning" my voice is slightly raspy from sleep.

"good morning" she whispers and pecks my lips before slipping under my arm and off the bed. She goes to the bathroom,closing the door behind her. If only we made her fully ours. My wolf says sighing. 'we cant shes not ready' i say back her and her wolf are ready, you just wont take the chance. If you domt ill take over and do it myself  he growls at me. 'dont you growl at me, i wont do it till i know shes ready.

i sigh and  walk to the closet. i hear the water start to run as i put on jeans and a white T. a few minutes later she walks out wrapped in a towel. i cant help but growl slightly knowing that nothing but her skin is under it. i close my eyes and compose my wolf before asking

"Madison? "

"yes? " she says as she walks out the closet wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a blue crop top shirt.

"come here "  i say and slide over to allow room for her on the bed. she walks over and sits beside me.

"um.. do you want to go on that  date with me tonight?  i mean you dont have to,its just an idea "i stutter?  in a nervous way. she cuts me off

"no,no. i want to, i would love to go " she grins as i pull her to me hugging her.

"what time? " she mutters into my side.

honestly i havent thought about the details,  maybe....

"6:00?" i ask looking down at her.

"sure."

"now come on. its time for breakfast" she says and hops up and walks out the door. you know to not be able to shift she sure is not mopping  around or mad or anything,  shes kind of acting like it never happened. maybe its better not to worry.

i get up and head down stairs  to the kitchen to find my mate  eating a bowl of cereal. i grab the stuff and fix me a bowl and sit across from her at the counter.

"hey " she says casually.

"hey " i sit and smile.

"can we talk in your office? " she ask frowning

"sure, what about?" i ask confused as to why she couldnt ask me now.

"current events " us all she says as she puts her bowl in the sink and walks out. i jump up throw my bowl in the sink and run after her. i catch up to her as she reaches my office. we both walk in and she sits in front of my desk and i sit in my chair. she looks down at her fiddling hands and speaks

"what if i get challenged, i could lose my position my mate.  i cant let that happen " she says with sadness evident in her voice.

"it wont. i wont let it. you wont lose me because your the only one i want. you are strong and could win in human form if you get challenged. and honestly who would be stupid enough to challenge you your the strongest and i know that you have nothing to worry about." i say. half whispering, by now im croached down infront of her. she looks up at me. tears in her eyes. she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.... kisses me. im shocked but i react.i wrap my arms around her waist and deepen the kiss. the tastes of her mouth makes,me groan and my wolf push as the walls that hold him in. she pulls back and kisses my cheek.

"thank you." she whispers.  i pick her up and sit down in my chair with her sitting on my lap. i kiss her neck before grabbing some papers on my desk. i start looking through them, shes luna, she should know this stuff.

for a couple more hours she stays in my office. around lunch she leaves and says shell see me at 6. tine to plan our date i guess.
-
Maddy POV
  wow. thats all i can say. this whole exsperience has been a roller coaster. i just cant believe the kind of person Grant is.

our date is at 6 so im in the shower now.
i have no idea of what he has  planned. i know it will be nice because he doesnt disapoint. im just worried i wont live up... i know. i know. were mates. i kind of love him. and even though i cant shift right now. he still comforts me. hes all i need and i know that now.

i dry off and put on a nice tight blue dress with a sweat heart neckline. . i put some gel in my hair amd scrunch it. i part it and twist and pin a piece back. i slip on a pair of sandals with white straps. and tan bottoms. my nails painted white.

i look at the clock. : 6:00. i hear a knock on the door. i open it to reveal. a handsome looking grant with a nice white button up shirt with kakis. with a pair of light brown Sperry's.

"you look beautiful " he says as he pulls me into a hug.

"you look rather handsome yourself "  i say slightly smiling. he chuckles. ah it almost makes me moan.

"you ready?" he ask and i nod.

we walk outside and get into his car. we ride for awhile until we reach a fancy looking restaurant. it looks really expensive. we pull up to the valet and he opens the door for me. i slight growl comes from grant. but the man is human so he doesnt understand. he nods at grant and catches the keys as grant toases them to him. he wraps one arm around my waist as we walk to the door. we reach the front desk and a middle aged women ask.

"name? "

" Vincent " he says and squeezes me tighter to him. i smile at the lady as she checks the list.

"ah yes, the vip suite. follow me. " she says .

vip?  what?. i look up at grant and he just smiles at me as we make our way though the restaurant.
-
leading us up a set of stairs, the women stopped in front of a two seat table. it was covered in a pure white cloth and the black chairs, looked like they were suppose to be on the Titanic ( durring its finest). grant pulled my seat out for me. and i sat smoothing my dress at my thighs. he pushes my seat up and then sits in his. the woman places two menues in front of each of us. and starts to pour a red wine, liquid. in our glasses. i thank her as she leaves. i look back at grant and smile.

"how did you reserve this place. its so elegant." i say taking a sip of my wine.

"i have to have the best for the best." he says and picks up his menu.

the rest of the night we talked and ate. we walked back outside to see the valet at his car at the door. this time Grant opened the door for me and i got in.

"thank you for tonight it was great." i said smiling at him.

"your welcome, i hoped you would like it. i do try to make sure your happy" he says glancing at me. in that moment i knew i would do it. maybe not tonight but i would give it away. i would let him have it. wait. where did that come from. i look over at Grant and dirty thoughts run through my mind as my cheeks reden and i feel my temperature increase. whoa. body calm down.

"are you okay? " he ask in a hint of worry

"oh yea. its just a little warm in here." i say fanning my face with my hand for affect. he turns the air conditioner on low. and it slightly helps. i look at him. i stare at his lips. i touch my lips remembering the last we kissed. i want to kiss him again. right now. he looks at me again. he smiles and grabs my hand. he intertwines our fingers.

"gosh your burnong up, are you sure your okay.?" he says worried again

"no.no, im okay " i say and fan my face with my free hand. its like suddently all types of images flash through my mind. all regarding us. doing you know what. my wolf. is doing it. she wants to mate. but im still unsure.

your just scared she says and i scoff and block the link. she is so annoying. i wish she would get off my back about it. i blush as she still sends me images. my face becomes flushed as i try to think about some thing else. he looks over at me again this time in a knowing look.

"i can always take care of that heat for you. i can make it go away." he says and rubs circles on my hands. he knows. i blush even more but shake my head and look out the window. he continues to do it as he drives. we reach the house and its kind of late so not a lot of people are walking around. we park amd i get out not letting grant open the door. i rush inside and up to our room. i head to the shower. i lock the door and strip. i get in the shower and turn it slightly cold.

"are you okay? " i hear on the other side of the door.

"yes. in fine " i lie.

i lean my forehead on the wall and let the water fall across my face and back. thoughts run through my mind. posibilities of him losing control. what would happen if this heat got worse. by this point i knew i was in heat. all i want to do is go up to him and.... stop stop. i shake my head and close my eyes. that made it worse. i sit on the shower floor and let the.water drown me and i let it run over my eyes and face. i rub my face with my hands and think. hes my mate.its bound to happen. so why not now. i mean it will make the fever ive kept for the past hour go away. it will fulfill my need for him. i made my decision . i get up and dry off. i brush my teeth. and walk out the bathroom. with only a white towel wrapped around me. its rather short to be a body towel but thats why i picked it. i walk out to see grant sitting on the edge of the bed. i look at the door and its locked. i walk around in front of him and he looks at my eyes. not even bothering to look at my poorly covered body. he puts his hands on my waist. as his eyes turn slifgtly black. i start to pull at the bottom of his short. a clue of what might happen. he pulls it off. and throws it on the ground beside the bed. i push him over causing him to lay on his back. i let the towel drop and climb on top of him. i trail my hands along his chest as he lets out a low growl.

Vote
&
Comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.8K 496 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
5.3K 204 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
175 1 10
"It's the year 3057" "the wolves and vampires invaded our towns and cities enslaving everyone and seizing anything in their path." "They took everyt...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...