Medicine // Bakudeku Fanfic

By KatsukisBlanket

Deku, a 14-year-old fanboy, struggles with something seemingly unsignificant but unpermits him to become the... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: My Medication
Chapter 2: His Confrontation
Chapter 3: My Confession
Chapter 4: Our Second Encounter
Chapter 5: My Troubles
Chapter 6: His Next Step
Chapter 7: My Adjustments
Chapter 8: Our Belligerency
Chapter 9: My Intimacy
Chapter 10: His Hipocrisy
Chapter 11: My Misfortune
Chapter 12: Our Settlements
Chapter 13: My Mistakes
Chapter 14: His Revival
Chapter 15: My Suspicion
Chapter 16: Our Deception
Chapter 17: My Disadvantage
Chapter 18: His Unawareness
Chapter 19: My Audacity
Chapter 20: Our Dearest Regret
Chapter 21: My Plan
Chapter 22: His Impatience
Chapter 23: My Strategy
Chapter 24: Our Breakout
Chapter 25: My Endless Cries
Chapter 26: His First Theft
Chapter 27: My Friend
Chapter 28: Our Distinctive Goals
Chapter 29: My Sickness
Chapter 30: His Doubts
Chapter 31: My Risk
Chapter 32: Our Disconnection
Chapter 33: My Relief
Chapter 34: His Desperation
Chapter 35: My Oblivion
Chapter 36: thē ໓ēงil'Ş Ş໐ຖ
Chapter 37: ₮ⱧɆ ₳₱₱Ɇ₳Ɽ₳₦₵Ɇ
Chapter 38: ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ Ø₣ ₴Ʉ₣₣ɆⱤł₦₲
Chapter 39: Life After Death
Chapter 40: His Pursuit
Chapter 41: Our Differences
Chapter 43: His Fleeing
Chapter 44: My Adherent Sorrow

Chapter 42: My Confirmation

55 2 16
By KatsukisBlanket

Insulting himself for being so stupid in this commitment, Todoroki rested near a shop that was set behind four monuments where Midoriya supposedly was. With no signal, no descriptive information of the coordination and his whereabouts, and no current reports in the case, he grew concerned. Maybe, he thought, that his actions lacked comprehension beforehand. Next time he was not going to act upon his personal feelings, and be more thoughtful when it comes to serious files such as these ones. Though deep down he knew these considerations, Midoriya being in danger instigated him; so he could not help but pursue searching for him.

After he departed from the scene in the Musutafu interrogation scene, he heard a bomb from afar where he currently was. His mind at the time was so driven by his own motivations that he did not notice. Uraraka luckily informed him that no Pro Heroes were harmed, but that many citizens, bystanders; buildings and streets demolished from the impact. When Snipe realized that Todoroki abandoned that tragedy, he even threatened the hero forces to remove him from his work position. Such act of desertion for personal gain was unforgivable, no matter if the reason contributed to the federal government. The bicolor's decision without being instructed almost led to more drastic causes.

On these regions the weather could be deceiving and the temperature was lower than before. Fortunately, Todoroki ignited his fire as he walked down a sidewalk to the park of that area, keeping his body warm. He did not know where he was. He simply walked and walked as he waited for Uraraka to send him Midoriya's location.

Some kids that ran down the street screeched when seeing Shoto, the No. 4 Pro Hero of Japan. They pointed fingers at him, and the man greeted them with a smile. But his view altered as he passed the mountain, seeing nothing but hundreds of residences. New branches got in his way in the deepest void of the forest, scratching his cheek. Because space was minimizing, he lighten his fire with an index finger, carefully not causing a wildfire.
...

"Let me compensate for everything," he brushed his skin against mine. His breath tickled with my ear, feeling shivers invade my whole senses. I thought I was going to faint, but it was too risky to allow it. I tried to say something, though nothing came out. Kacchan noticed this, and he looked at me directly.

"Would you let me I do it?" What was the point in asking? You've come this far, wouldn't you be the type to force me in your own wishes? Asking for consent for the first time, as if I did not know he was being fake. I looked without interest, shamefully mourning to myself but not releasing a single tear. I did not want to surrender just yet.

"Just tell me, Deku." I stared where his spiky hair was not prompted. No matter how terrible he was, the thought of him disappearing for a second time felt considerable. I would rather wish that he suffers in order to get what he truly deserves. "If you say no, everything that was done to capture you will be pointless."

Thinking what should I do, my muscles felt weak, but it was all his doing. I wanted to say a word, yet no idea comes to mind. Maybe... just maybe... we could do it this one time, this last chance. It will be over after this, I hope. I hope after this, the despair we've endured ceases for good.

I raised my handcuffs and placed it on his back, softly pulling him to an embrace. Surprised, he hugged me too, holding me with a hand, and with the other grasping my hair.

Once I confirmed that Kacchan assumably relaxed from my touch, I quickly returned my arms and kicked his stomach. He fell back down in pain as I hopped to my feet, losing a proper focus, but feeling triumph as I finally caught him like a bubblegum stuck underneath one's shoe. Compensate? No matter what you do, Kacchan. All of those dreadful experiences I had with you can not be forgiven. I'm sorry.

The past was a careless mistake, and now that I know more than I ever did, I can not let it repeat itself to my full knowlege.

Holding his stomach, he held his balance from the rack. Even with these annoying handcuffs, that did not mean I was not going beyond my capabilities. His face was priceless, as if he did not understand my reaction. He seemed lost, but I had no other discarded pity. Soon another headache intensified in the back of my head, making me force my leg to remain stable. It kept pumping and I felt that I was going to descend into a durable sleep.

"So, you'd rather pretend that you're fine?" He said roughly, his frowned stare digging onto my eyes. I aparted because I could not find the right place to utilize my Shoot Style. The disappointment, I swear I could distinguish it from him, but my wrath overcame the strength of his emotions even wider.

"Whether we hug, kiss, or have sex, nothing will change. You know that the best, Kacchan. It was all just mutual gain. We were each other's emotional support, like you said. Nothing more, nothing less." Dragging my feet backward, I managed to convey, handcuffs in front as a shield. He had a dull expression as if my words really stabbed through him, though there was no reason for me to regret.

"How dare you say that," the button on his fingers was pressed, low level of voltage shocking my body, resulting my arms in collapsing so defenselessly. My legs shook, but I did not crash. "Did you forget those days, the days before I stole your notebook?" He fastened his steps towards me, but I knew it was not an attack, it was for reconsideration that I listened. His shadow covered me entirely, as I raised my head up with shedding tears.

"When I didn't know anythin' about the notebook nor pills, I still looked at you in that way. Don't you remember? Don't you remember how I smiled at you? We were trapped in telling each other our feelings because of the people around us, but don't you dare forget about it." Squinting my eyes, I tried to recollect any important piece probably six years ago. Ah... I get it. Whenever my mom and Kacchan's mother reunited, we shared lovely bonds together, although I would say that was an old memory. The moment we spend time at the beach, the moment we got lost in a forest, the moment we rolled around the cliff from a blossom tree, and a sunny spring.

There was one precious memory that still makes me giggle for a bit. In my house I once hid inside the washing machine when we played hide and seek. Kacchan found me and he almost turned it on to mock me. Those times... those special times...

"But that was long ago... we're adults now," my nausea eventually evolved, curling up an unpleasant correlation within my stomach. My head was slowly absent, but I looked at him despite my constantly-shutting eyelids.

Kacchan's facial features seemed to have lighten up after I responded him. He must be grateful that I still remember, or still dared to be truthful and mention my accordance. With his palms, he grabbed my warm cheeks, giving me the most compassionate smile I have visualized from him for years.

"Yes... but I loved you. You know why? It was because you made me feel so strange. I always thought it was my guts from not eating enough, but I soon discovered that it was because I was flustered." Shit, my brain can not process anything. My muscles are getting tenser and tenser as I keep having tics from his voltage shocks. Along with the mild drug that is running through my blood cells, I am probably going to faint from this overwhelming atmosphere. That would be fainting three times a day, way to go for the No. 2 hero in Japan!

These physical feelings you felt, Kacchan, these "butterflies in your stomach" were anticipation. You wanted nothing more but to get rid of them by abusing my conflicted emotions. You were attracted to me in such vile manner that even your definition of love would not outmatch your violent nature.

How many times do I have to tell you? It's not love, it's a need.

It was going to be a sacrifice for my well-being, but I still brutally hit my forehead against Kacchan's, making me fall with a painful bump in-between. He did not have the same effects since he stood, groaning as he caressed in circles his fingertips over his front face. I was still in bewilderment from Kacchan's mysterious persistence.

Concluding it was the worst decision that I have ever made, my head pumped with awful suffering. The dizziness could not have gotten worse as my vision rotated and rotated after that collision. I saw Kacchan head up to me without difficulty, but with a simple bother on his forehead. I should have just kicked him aback.

...

Midoriya seemed to be 5,639 metres elevated, but the exact point was still a mystery. Todoroki embarked alone excluding company, realizing that the process of search was harder than he would have thought. Although, he opposed to himself, he was proud that he managed to get this far and make some progress instead of idly standing around. Uraraka warned his solitude and, even though, she still helped Todoroki fulfill his task by explaining the details.

Todoroki has always been independent and almost as arrogant, but in some cases it may come off as an advantageous trait.

Missing a branch upcoming to his view, the bicolor man smacked it, eventually bending down over the large logs. He found himself in the second mountain, and smiled in pure gratefulness that only another one was left. The manner in which he managed to travel so far in so little time was a strong encouragement and a straight goal. First, he had to save Midoriya before any catastrophic events. Second, his reason was because he might get ultimately hurt, and that was something nobody aspired.

The level in which Todoroki stood, at the end of the cliff, was freezing ice. He had his flames to fix that temperature, but of course that would not manipulate the wind. As he found a track near a river to follow, he decided to give up climbing the land and act like decent human being. The bridge was way easier than travelling so dangerously, constructed by natural dark-brown wooden surface. A pigeon cooed in the dark-blue sky, with crickets invading the area, Todoroki getting distracted by the environment.

...

My body slammed against a rack as my consciousness returned and left continously. I was clearly displaying my location to Kacchan, so I thought there was no need to run away. Damn it, Midoriya Izuku. Use your moves! Use the most powerful combinations you have trained for for years! This drug was incredibly invasive by almost clutching the virtue and infesting my brain. The heat was so fierce my skin felt warm. What the hell, Kacchan? Are you sure these were the same effects my pills had?

Blood trickled down the bump I voluntarily formulated. My headache never ceased, and my vision switched with low urges around my sides. Kacchan followed me at a slow pace, like he was making fun of my struggles, and surely kept an eye at my actions. The exit door was the space in which the window made visible, so I laid my body there, in hopes that any spirit would open it for me.

Panting and filled with definite submission, Kacchan stopped in front of me.

"You've got nowhere else to go, hero."

I rolled my eyes but without eagerness to express my lack of interest; it was due to my loss of coordination. Kacchan was tall so I could not raise my eyes up without feeling a struck of pain in my head. The air I exhaled was so dense I could see it below my breath. My legs felt oddly weak, and as I activated One for All I felt them ache stronger than the original extremity.

Kacchan held my arms before I fell sideways, and softly held me from below my shoulders. He raised and placed me on the lower shelf of the closest rack, joining my position. Crawling on top of the metallic surface with his knees, he neared to my face. I endeavoured to hustle my eyes to his frightening behaviour, fixating my gaze in full attention. My breathing patterns kept being stubborn and incomprehensible, feeling the warmth from my body growing proceedingly.

His nose nuzzled underneath my neck, touching with utter care and fore yearning. I raised my head to the other direction, allowing him to explore further. Such rigid arms were placed at my sides, trapping me in the middle. I swear that my still body was a humble molest. I wanted to move. Kacchan's breathing and his heat was so intact to the shivers of my skin, I felt a sensation of unnerve.

I tried to muffle my longed moan. Whatever noise I disregarded still found a way to tune to my expressions. My intense quivering at every slight of his touch brought me back to the fuzzy days. My chest rose from my heavy respirations, the handcuffs weighting my arms, and the profuse temptation predisposing me to sleep. Kacchan seemed to have gotten excited, judging by how my lewd noises incited his tongue to sway down my neck. Since I still had my hero costume's silver respirator, one of his hands softly pushed my chin upward for available access.

"You want to stay a little longer?" The honest smile of my beautiful green-haired mother reached the sincerity of my heart. My saddened eyes looked far ahead of the sea, deeply wondering my wishful want to spend more time with my cherished childhood friend.

"I want to stay with Kacchan!" My tears fled. At that moment my mother could not have depicted such prosper expression of joy and ulterior, loving prosperity. She stared at the waves of the yellow-painted seas, the formed clouds being oddly eccentric in a dirtier colour.

Accompanied by a small giggle, she ruffled my hair. Then, she grabbed my hand and led me to Mitsuki, who was packing up from enjoying a good bathing at the beach. Kacchan looked at me in silence as he followed her.

"Mitsuki, you wouldn't mind that Katsuki and Izuku spend a little bit more time together, would you? It won't be for too long, just until I help you bring your things to your car." Mitsuki was not expecting such proposal after planning to head home. The thought of the two inseparable kids cheerfully seeing each other again until next journey was not a big risk. There was no need to back down when it was going to endure for several minutes.

"Of course, Inko!" she accepted gladly, lifting the light-blue cooler. Inko appreciated her affirmative response, and helped by picking the bag of trash and the towels. The two mothers directed to their vechiles, and alarmed the kids to not step farther away from the sand.

Izuku and Katsuki glanced at each other awkwardly, until they bursted out laughing and dashed towards the water. With Izuku tripping and falling frontward on the sand, Katsuki laughed but then gave a hand. For the time being, they took advantage of this moment. A moment that would have never been so precious years later, and that would possibly be the last most delightful to their memories.

My legs wobbled in a small movement, unnoticeably aparting for comfort. Kacchan's knees pressed against my crotch. Meanwhile I tried to roll off from the surface, he maintained me in place and in a stern manner. Releasing more affection to my sensitive spot, the pression in my lower body caressed my intimacy even harder, urging my eyes to squeeze. I did not like how I felt so easily beat down. Damn it, how I wish for this intemperate drug to finalize. Something or someone stop me before I regret it...

"Here again? Geez what do you want?" Kacchan's uninterested voice asked. He laid down, facing the brightness of the sun during a perennial spring, hands at the back of his head. I wandered off until I discovered he was there, proving that my theories of a strange figure lurking underneath the hill were confirmed.

"Nothing... I didn't know you were here," my hands fidgeted in nervousness, still standing as I was unsure of what to do. Kacchan looked firmly at me, I felt the weight of his gaze, and then sat up.

"Hey," he patted the grass beside him. "What are you doing standing there like an idiot? Go ahead and lay next to me." My head shot up in confusion and another doubtful noise for verification. He simply locked his eyes with mine, gesturing it was fine, and I enthusiastically hurried to his side. Kacchan laid back and returned to visualizing the enormous skies. My heart paced with uncontrollable happiness, squirming as I got the chance to be close without denial.

"Isn't the sky pretty?" I managed to ask with a widened smile. Both of us kept examining its structure; none of us turned our heads, but kept an ear to the discussion.

"The sky is the same as always," Kacchan said. Even though it was such an impassive reply, I was glad he spoke to me clearly and lacking an irate attitude.

"But sometimes there are more clouds than before. Sometimes the sunset is beaming red and purplish-blue. Don't you ever notice the beauty of it?" I said in admiration, facing Kacchan as I forced my elbow onto the ground to inspect his reaction. He narrowed his eyebrowns, hesitantly.

"I guess you're right, but there's nothing different in it," he said, regardless of my close proximity. "If the sky is beautiful in the first place, it will always stay the same." I was takened aback to hear those words from him. He had said such heart-touching sentence, that my smile grew preciously. I assumed he had noticed me, and chuckled to himself. I collapsed back to the grass in a mess, and tangled my fingers to stare at the universal abyss.

...

This was the last peddle. Todoroki was an inch closer to his destination, and from afar, he could outline the pretentious hidden building. The trees attempted to get in the way of the view and true settlement, but the hero could identify that it was a secret base. With the League of Villains' bar being destroyed at once by Midoriya, it was understandable that they would refer to a way rural area. The problem was that it was too inconvenient, unless the villains got comfortable with such large distance from the city. However, there was always warp gate to help saving some time, so no worries had to be put to waste.

"We're three minutes away, Shoto! Stay where you are! Don't be reckless!" Kaminari shouted from Todoroki's phone. Originally, the groups were meant to be him, Kaminari, and Jirou, but because of his own rebellion, Uraraka had a part in marking his lead. Todoroki reassured Chargebolt he was not going to go inside alone.

The rest of the heroes unfortunately could not arrive to the scene because of another detrimental situation. The planted bombs that the villains hid all around Japan had to be discovered before they went off. The last bomb measured almost 7,000 feet, causing all sorts of damages to the cities and the people, which later on reported over ten severe injuries. For that reason, this specific task was given to Kaminari, Jirou, and Todoroki, so Todoroki's quicken act could have led to greater faults.

"Where are you exactly? I can not really tell where I am, so I would need to know your position," Todoroki asked in honesty.

"I'm with Jirou- I mean Earphone Jack, and we're heading South, so expect us in the most exposed areas of these trees!" Kaminari said. Todoroki steadily held the phone, switching side to side, and not finding an "opened space" from this looking jungle.

"Chargebolt, if you see a hidden building, keep heading straight and then turn right. I'll be here using my flames," the bicolor man hanged up. There was no need for him to keep going on the call when he was getting close. Todoroki waited nearby the ends of a distinctive bridge made of stones and rocks. From super far away, Kaminari and Jirou skipped the bumps from the ground, nearing to his spot. Todoroki felt gratitude at his quirk, and proud that, even in this darkness, his light permitted the two heroes see them.

...

I tried to use One for All, but it was as if the effects shrank the power down in an instant. Raising the hem of his shirt, Kacchan was left with his toned abs and muscles. My heart got more agitated and I swore my ardour got so mesmerized at his sculpture. He neared to my face.

"No..." I brought the handcuffs in front, turning my head oppositely, blocking Kacchan from kissing me. I did not want to betray Mei. She was my everything, and I would hate to trick her unknowningly when she has been the solution to my problems and happiness. Kacchan held me softly, glaring with firmness at me.

"Just a kiss, Deku. Just a kiss..." I nodded in a gloomy frown that was plastered on my face. Kacchan, not caring nor following in accord to my rejection, still had the will to pull my chin up and close the gap. If it is just a kiss, where would you lead this to?

At once he clasped his wet lips with mine, sending a wave of exhilaration across every of my little senses. Mei and I have not done it for a month, so it was probably why I was so responsive to any fondling, humming immediately as my mouth was touched. It has been so long ever since he kissed me so dearly, disconnecting to gain oxygen and quickly suffocating me again. With both of his hands, he held my cheeks and pushed further the starvation.

His tongue entered my mimicking mouth, uttering a pleasured moan from the tingle. He was so delicate and careful by sucking my lips and waiting for my tongue to comply. Every match he closed the gap and left me breathless, despite all the amount of air there was here in this space. Addictive to such touch invited by gratification, the faint grunts of Kacchan transmitted to my ears so transparent, that they teased with my aching desires.

My heart paced violently without a destined end. I gave hums of euphoria, happiness, and a sole emotion of a desperate breeze. The way he treated me made me forget about everything. Oblivious to the reason I hated him, unknown to why he was a downright malicious influence. But I still knew what my purpose here was. I needed to capture Kacchan before leaving this place, though the next thing was mysterious to me.

Eventually greedy for each other's taste, Kacchan's tongue and mine knotted, with saliva dripping down from our lips. I was so simple-minded I drooled because of his skilled tactics. He left me in a mess, with a pumping pulse throbbing at the bottom of my waist. Is this what you always wanted, Kacchan? Do you want me to humiliate myself in front of you and act incredibly slutty? Wow, so this is what you call love?

Kacchan aparted with our tongues connected to a string, and just then sat up on my pelvis. Examining my hero costume, even though I had the respirator that blocked his way to my face, he did not want to take the bunny-looking hood off.

"Where's the zipper?" He said, abundant from the heated atmosphere, still panting at a fast speed. My eyes dazed off, and I tensed up when he aimed to advance to another level. Since my hands did not work, I raised up my legs and tightened them to his waist, around his back.

"Kacchan... I don't want to do this to my girlfriend," I mustered to say. He seemed to be indifferent with this trouble thought of mine, but bended over to my face again with our noses close to touching. As much as I hated it, that was the only concern stopping me from this, apart from being a model Pro Hero.

"If she doesn't find out, you don't have to worry about it," he gave me a peck on my cheeks. That did not completely efface everything, but his hands still lurked underneath my back and sensing the cold surface of the shelf. They wandered underneath my hood as he raised me lowly, realizing there is a line leading to the zipper.

What the heck do I do in this moment? I like the sensation, but I can't bare a hero like me and a villain like him to do such indecent thing. My life will be ruined again if the public knows about this. Maybe if I try to play smart just this once...

"Take off my handcuffs," I said below. He was about to unzip my uniform, but gladly I was just in time for him to stop. He gaze me a doubtful stare, looking thoroughly at my eyes.

"You won't escape, right? I'll put you to sleep again if you try to," he referred to the strange substances if I ever did outsmart him. This made me rethink my decisions... I should be a little careful, but I still promised him; as he backed away and grabbed a small key from his pockets. The key assumably entered the breach. Then, I heard the click from the lock and the handcuffs liberating from my hands. He made sure to toss it on the floor noisily, and return to his act.

Kacchan's hand investigated underneath my hood without turning me, later unzipping the suit down to my belt. My hands grabbed his shoulders as I was anxious on the formation in which I should detain him. Somewhere in me wanted to see where it would take me if I complied, but I knew it was morally wrong. That is why, instead of giving Kacchan an answer to my consent, I have been letting him guess for me, because even I myself am unsure of my want.

Sudden and hard knocks were given on the door of the room. Dabi eventually bursted it open regardless that Kacchan had no shirt on, meaning to inform us of a problematic situation.

"The heroes are here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
114K 4.1K 45
*AGED UP *SMUT ALL AROUND *OMEGAVERSE *CW; • ANXIETY • R*PE (not in detail, but mentioned) • KIDNAPPING • TORTURE • MURDER He didn't believ...
153K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...
5.5K 184 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...