Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-7

2.7K 210 36
By Rohahatim

Ap baray ho kar kia banna chahti hain?

(What do you want to be when you grow up?)

Hira stared at the page in front of her with a pencil in her mouth. She had some random questions given to her by her teacher about herself and she was writing the answers.

"Mjhy painting pasand hai. Main artist banna chahti hu"

<The paper's in urdu. Most of you don't understand it so I am typing it roman, she isn't typing roman.>

(I like painting. I want to be an artist.)

Apko konse janwar pasand hain? Kia apke pass koi Janwar ya parinda hai?

(What kind of animals do you like? Do you have any animals or birds?)

"Mujhay billian pasand hain. Mery pass ek billi hai aur uske bachy hone wale hain."

(I like cats. I have one cat and she's going to have kids.)

Hira put her pencil back in the case and closed her notebook. Enough study for today. She put the study materials aside and took her art book out, along with colour pencils and other art materials. It was time to draw and paint. She liked to draw random things as well as her thoughts and imaginations. She traced the pencil over the paper and drew something. It was a car. She took red paint and coloured the car red, which didn't turn out too pretty but she liked it. She placed the paper on the side to let it dry. It was around 4 pm in the evening. It was time to go feed Sasha. She went to the kitchen and took the milk out. She put it in a cup to warm it a little so it's not too cold and then went to the backyard to see if Sasha was there because she hadn't seen her in some time. Sasha came out from behind the plants where she was sleeping. Hira poured the milk into the bowl that was there and patted Sasha's head.

"Sasha tumhara baby kab ayega? Is baar usse hum apne sath rkhengy." She bent ahead and kissed her head. Coco was too excited about the kittens.

(Sasha when will your baby come? We'll keep it with us this time.)

"Tum mujhy moo ni lagati but dekho main tumse kitna pyar krti hu."

(You don't talk to me but see how much I love you.)

She scrunched her nose as there was no response from Sasha. Coco waited for a few minutes so Sasha could have milk and then picked her up.

"Ab tum mery sath room me chalogi, pata nahi kaha kaha phirti rehti ho." She cuddled Sasha in her arms and went inside towards her room. (ep 7)

(Now you'll stay with me in my room, don't know where you keep roaming.)

---------------------------------------------------

"Chachi me apni friend ki taraf jarahi hun, kuch lana toh nhi?"
[Chachi is the wife of father's younger brother]
(Chachi I am going to my friend's house. Do you want me to bring something?)

Raima had decided to go to her friend's house for some help in assignment.
"Beta wo jo biryani banayi thi, wo Shazia aunty ki taraf bhi de dena. Mera salam dua bhi dedena."
(Dear Give my salam and some biryani I cooked to Shazia Aunty)

Raima nodded and went towards the kitchen.
"Raima api mjhy bhi jana hai."
(Raima api I wanna go too)
Mariam saw her leaving and whined.
"Acha ajao."
(Ok come. )

It was 7 p.m. when her assignment completed, and she was now thinking whether she should go or no. She decided to call her before going. But her house was on the way to her home, so she decided to call after stopping outside the gate. She stopped her car outside her house and dialled her number.

"Hello." A kid answered the phone and she got confused since her children were grown ups.
"Hello beta, apki mama kahan hain?"
(Hello son, where's your mama ?)

"Kitchen."
"Unko phone dedo beta."
Ali nodded and ran towards his mama. (Give her phone please)

"Mama phone." He gave it to Wania and she took it.
"Assalamoalaikum."
"Walaekum Assalam...main Raima hun...Shazia aunty se bat krni thi."
(WA, I am Raima I want to talk to Shazia Aunty.)

"Wo shayad namaz prh rhi hain, ap thori der bad bat krlena."
(I guess she's praying. Call a little later)

"Nahi unse milna tha. Call maloom krne k lye ki thi kea gr wo ghr p hi hain to ajaun..."
(No I have to meet her. I wanted to confirm if she's home then I'll come)

"Jee ap ajayen, itni jaldi nahi soyengi woh."
(Yes come. She won't sleep this early)

Wania bid her bye and cut the call. Raima came out of her car with Maryam and locked it. She went to the door and knocked it. After a few seconds, a man came out. She couldn't see his face properly due to night.
"Umm mjhy Shazia aunty se milna hai..."
(Umm, I wanna meet Shazia Aunty)

"Shazia aunty toh nahi hain meray se mil lo baby."
Raima scowled at his words.
(Meet me baby, Shazia aunty ain't here)

"Agr tm ni to ye choti wali hi---"
(If not you then this little one...)

A tight slap landed on his face before he could complete his sentence. Before he could recover from the slap, Raima opened her purse and sprayed the pepper spray on his eyes. The man screamed and grabbed her dupatta. Raima kicked him in his balls and ran towards her car. She made Maryam sit and sat inside the car.
'Ye kon tha? Did I knock the wrong door?'
(Who was he?)

She saw the man coming towards her car again, so she started the car and left. She took a round and stopped her car on a café. She went out with Maryam and bought ice cream for her since she was scared. After a few minutes, Maryam's mood was fine. She bought a box for the boy who picked the phone and then went to the car. After spending an hour at the café, she went towards Shazia aunty's house again. She opened the door and came out with Maryam. She knew which house she had knocked first. This time, she turned her mobile's torch on and checked the house number. She sighed and mumbled Ayat ul Kursi. She pressed the door bell and held Maryam's hand. She was waiting for the door to open when she felt someone behind her. Suddenly someone forwarded his hand and tried to open the lock. Raima screamed at someone's sudden arrived, and her phone fell from her hand. She immediately turned and slapped the person right across his cheek.

"Tum kitne ghatya insan ho. Shrm ni ati? Pehle me ne pepper spray kia ab mery pass aye to taizab phenk dugi moo pr. Beghairat insan 12 sal ki bachi pr bhi gandi nazar daltay ho."

(You are so Cheap. Don't you have shame? First I sprayed pepper now if you come near me I'll throw acid on your face. Low bred you've bad eyes on a 12 year old child too.)

She pushed the guy with all her force. She couldn't see his face since it was darkness due to night. Hassan put his hand on his stinging cheek in shock. He had seen a girl and kid waiting in front of his door. He had just come from outside and saw them. He went forward and tried to open the door when she screamed and slapped him tight. He could recognize the voice but decided to stay silent until the door opens. Raima bent down and picked her mobile up.

"Zara shakal toh dikhao apni."
(Let me see your face.)

She turned the flash on his face and her eyes widened seeing him who was glaring at her.
'Oh fuxk...'
She gulped. She tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. Hassan was glaring at her and Raima bit her lip in nervousness.
In the meantime, Wania opened the door, holding a toddler and Raima muttered Alhamdulillah. [It means thanking Allah]
Wania turned the light of the main gate on.

"Mamu."
Hassan smiled and took him from Wania, while Wania took Raima inside.
Raima went inside and met Shazia and Ali.
"Aunty ye chachi ne bheji thi...apka hal chaal puch rahi theen...aur ye ice cream hai Ali ke lye..."
Raima put them on the table.
(Aunty, chachi sent this and was asking about you. & this ice cream for Ali)

"Aesy hi takalluf kia tmne. Hassan tm ye ice cream lo or in bachon ko do."
(There was no need of this. Hassan give it to kids)
Hassan nodded and went towards the kitchen while Raima shifted uncomfortably on her place at his name.
"He is so cute."
Maryam pulled Umair's cheek who was eating ice cream. Well, playing with it.
"App bhi bht cute ho."
Hassan chuckled and replied.
(You're very cute too.)

"But Eshal mjhy churail kehti hai."
(But Eshal calls me Witch)

Hassan laughed.
"But phr Raima api usy mana krti hain to wo ni kehti."
Hassan stopped at her name for a second.
(But then Raima api stops her so she doesn't say)

"Apki raima api ghussay wali lagti hain kafi." He asked casually. The scene of her hand being collided with his cheek rewinded in his mind.
(Your Raima Api is a very angry person I guess )

"No. Api toh sbse achi hain. Bas hm sb ko koi kch bole to wo brdasht ni kr sktin or unke allawa eshal ko koi dante toh unhy ghussa ata hai."
Hassan frowned.

(No. Api is best. Only if someone says bad to any of us, she can't tolerate or if someone else other than her scolds Eshal then she becomes angry)

"Wo khud danten to theek koi aur dantengi toh ghalt. Ye kesi baat hui?"
(If she scolds, its ok but if someone else does, that's wrong. Why is it so?)

"Wo kehti hain Eshal meri beti hai. Wo eshal se bht zyada pyar krti hain. Jab api choti si theen na, unke mama baba chaly gye thy. Islye api bs hmary liye ghussa krti ha wrna wo bhot nice hain."
(She says Eshal is her daughter. She loves her alot. Api was very little when her parents died so she only gets angry for us, other than that she's very nice.)

'Waqai bht nice hain.' Unconsciously his hand went to his cheek. <A/N: Bht Nice : D )
(Really very nice)
————
Hello & Assalamoalaikum ✨
I hope you're all fine.❤️
3 votes on last Part🥺♥️It made my day, it may not be anything for you but it was a lot for me✨
Stay Happy ✨
A small update ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...