My Alien Baby [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

Warning:⚠️???? Extraterrestrial life is hypothetical life that may occur outside the earth and which did... More

Introduction
Chapter1- Craving for....
Chapter2-Ethereal Beauty
Chapter 3- What Are You?
Chapter4- His Plump Lips
Chapter 5- Gulf
Chapter6- His Smile
Chapter7- My Time With Him
Chapter8- My Mom's Request
Chapter9- Crush
Chapter10- I promise..... I won't leave you
Chapter11- Flavours
Chapter 12- Kiss?
Chapter 13- Like.. Love.. Lust
Chapter 14 -Project deal
Chapter 15- Dinner with in-laws
Chapter 16- What is love?
Chapter 17- Dad's Love
Chapter 18- First Day
Chapter 19- Drunken Kiss
Chapter 20- Stobelli
Chapter 21- My Type
Chapter 22- Date
Chapter 23- Turtle neck suit
Chapter 24 - Love is blossoming
Chapter 25 - Inching closer
Chapter 26 - Traitors
Chapter 27 - My Feelings For You
Chapter 28 - Finally
Chapter 29 - Explanation
Chapter 30- Let me selfish for once
Chapter 31- Jealousy
Chapter 32- Want him
Chapter 33- My First time🔞
Chapter 34 - His Punishment🔞
Chapter 35 - Intentions
Chapter 36 - Let's play
Chapter 37 - MINE🔞
Chapter 38 - Finding Traitors
Chapter 39 - BANG!!!!!!
Chapter 40 - Pain
Chapter 41 - I love you❤
Chapter 43 - Culprits
Chapter 44 - What he is?
Chapter 45 - Trust him
Chapter 46 - Claiming my human🔞
Chapter 47 - Helan's Help
Chapter 48 - Broken
Chapter 49 - Evil Brother
Chapter 50- Green blood
Chapter 51 - Be with you
Chapter 52- My Baby
Chapter 53 - Are you a monster?
Chapter 54 - LOVE!!!
Chapter 55 - Leaving me behind??
Chapter 56 - Cherish the moments
Chapter 57 - Missing? 🔞
Chapter 58 - Experiment
Chapter 59 - Why?
Chapter 60 - Changed
Chapter 61 - My heart is shattered
Chapter 62 - Fighting for my Existence
Chapter 63 - Fiancee
Chapter 64 - In Your Arms
Chapter 65 - My Family❤
Author's Note - Please read
100K 🎉🎊

Chapter 42- Confrontation

1.6K 115 28
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Italian font- mind thoughts

Bold Italian font- Helan

longgggg update!!!

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf took care of Mew the whole week, feeding him, giving medicines, giving hot sponge baths, everything. 

Mew's heart swelled by seeing his baby's care towards him. 

In the middle of his caring, Gulf got a message from Earth saying they caught the culprit whose ID card was used for entrance. 

Gulf replied to him that just keep an eye on that person and don't let Tar know about it. Earth said okay. 

Mew's friends are handling the company matters. Everyday his friends, his mom, James and Tar will come to check on him. 

After a week, Mew got discharged but the doctor gave  full instructions to Mew and Gulf how much proper care he wanted. 

His friends came when he got discharged. After sending MewGulf to their mansion, his friends went to their works. 

At mansion

Gulf placed Mew on the bed. He went to the bathroom to prepare warm bath for Mew. After he came back, took a new cloth set for Mew and placed it in the bathroom. 

He helped Mew to get in the bathtub. He carefully placed Mew in the bathtub without hurting his wounded arm. Gulf sat on the edge of the bathtub and started  to clean Mew. 

After bathing Mew came out of the bathtub standing in front of Gulf showing all his pride. 

Gulf blushed. It's always his problem, when he was giving sponge bath he always got lost in Mew's hot body. Now Mew is standing showing all his pride to him with glistening abs. Mew smirked at his baby's blushing. 

Gulf gave a towel to Mew.

Gulf- "Wrap yourself." He said looking at here and there. 

Mew- "How can I wrap myself with one hand? Please help your boyfriend." He showed his puppy eyes.

Gulf cleared his throat. Wrapped towel around Mew's waist with difficulty. 

Mew- "What's there to shy, baby? You already seen everything na. It's yours baby. You can do everything you want." Mew said with a seducing voice. 

'Oh it's a tempting offer but don't fall for it' Gulf thought.

Gulf- "No you're injured. No naughty business until you heal." He said, making Mew wear his clothes. 

Mew- "Oh come on baby. I injured my arm not my mouth, my other hand and my dick." He winked at Gulf. 

Gulf flustered then composed himself and glared at Mew. 

Mew hands up like he is surrendering. 

After completely dressing him, he made Mew lay on bed and he went for showering. 

When he came back from showering, His brows furrowed in confusion. 

Gulf- "Why did you remove your shirt, Mew?" He asked while drying his hair. 

Mew- "Ohh I'm hot that's why. Ohh I am feeling hot again. Let me remove this pant." He said Cheekily and removed his pants. Gulf's eyes widened.

Gulf- "MEW!!!"

Mew- "Am hot again. Can I remove this short to? Last piece on my body." 

Gulf climbed on bed, " Don't dare play tricks on me. I will cut down your pride. Rest a while. I will go and prepare dinner." Gulf said, going out with an angry face. 

Mew gulped 'shit he is angry. My angry kitten.' He smiled. 

Gulf prepared a simple dinner and placed it on a tray. He took a tray to the room, placed it on the bed. 

Both ate food on bed in between Gulf taking glances at Mew's body. Mew is still in shorts only. 

After dinner, they planned to watch a movie.

Both are settled in bed. Gulf lay beside him but not touching him. 

Mew stretched his other hand.

Mew- "Come baby, Snuggle with me."  He asked.

Gulf shook his head. 

Gulf- "No.. You are wounded--" His words were cut by Mew. 

Mew- "Oiiiii I hurt my left hand not my right hand. Please come and give some warmth to your boyfriend."

Gulf- "Okay. But don't dare to do any handy business I will cut down your thing." 

Mew nodded. Both snuggled into each other. 

After a full month's rest, they both went to the office. In this month, Mew always tries to seduce Gulf but as a good boy Gulf is restraining himself because he has some work to do in future. 

Doctors removed Mew's cast and asked him to attend physiotherapy. 

They both entered the cabin.

Mild- "Oh oh welcome welcome. Long time no see."

All his friends are in his cabin including Tar. 

Earth- "Are you okay now completely?"

Mew- "Yes am. Am badly missing office."

They start to chat sometimes. 

Gulf cleared throat.

Gulf- "I know we had a bad time nowadays. Now everything is set. So I am planning to invite all of you for dinner this sunday." He invited all. 

Mild- "Oh food. I never say no to free food."

Zee- "You are like mini blackhole." He mocked him. 

Mild sticks out his tongue. 

Gulf- "Mild, Zee and Earth, bring your boyfriends too. Mew, call your mother and James also attend dinner."

Everyone nodded. 

Gulf turned to Earth. 

Gulf- "Invite May too, Earth."

Mew and Tar got confused. Why is he inviting May? 

But others nodded in agreement. 

Mew- "Baby, I fired her. You know what she did to you. Then why are you inviting her for dinner?"

Gulf squeezed Mew's hand. 

Gulf- "She needs proper closure." 

Mew nodded in understanding. 

Gulf sighed. 'Am sorry Mew. I know what I am going to do hurts you but you need this, my baby boy. Don't worry I will be with you thin and thick'.

Helan-  I know what you are upto. Don't use your powers too much on humans. It will affect them if it lasts longer and also it affects you also. 

Don't worry. I have people around me who can take care of me. 

Helan- still be careful. 

Hmm. 

On the next day.

Gulf went to meet Mix and Saint. 

He explained what he is upto. 

Saint- "I know you are concerned about him. But be careful and don't forget we are always with you."

Mix nodded. 

On Dinner Day

When May got the invitation, she felt very happy. She got ready beautifully to impress Mew. 

When Ava and James got the invitation, first they got confused. Then they agree because Ava wants to spend time with her son. James wants to have a good relationship with Mew. Of course it's for acting.

Both Mew and Gulf prepared food for dinner for taking maids help. 

Everyone came to their mansion including Mix and Saint. 

With the help of their friends, they arranged the dinner table. 

While having dinner, May tries to flirt with Mew and tries to get his attention but Mew doesn't give a damn about her words. They all had dinner with chatting , not knowing what they were going to face. 

After dinner, all are settled on a long sofa. It's enough for all of them to sit comfortably. 

Gulf is sitting beside Mew. Gulf cleared his throat, to get attention from everyone. 

Gulf- "Thank you for coming all of you."

May rolled eyes and Ava, James scoffs at him. 

Gulf- "Well, there is another reason why I called everyone here?" He said looking at May. 

May raised an eyebrow like asking What. 

Gulf looked at her intently. 

She is also looking at him with the same intensity. 

Gulf's eyes flashes green for seconds. By the seconds pass, she is feeling like something in her, like she is trapped in his eyes, her mind, nerves, body parts went limb. She is not even blinking. 

(Gulf's eyes)

Mix and Saint gulped looking at Gulf.  

Suddenly there is tension in the room. 

Gulf- "May, To what extent do you want to go? Why are you holding grudges on me?"

He came straight to the point. Ava, James, Tar and Mew snapped their heads at him. 

His other friends know why Gulf is asking her because the ID card used for entrance by the shooter belongs to May. But they don't know how May will answer Gulf's question because obviously she will lie. But they snapped their heads towards May when she answered. 

May- "Because I hate you. I don't want you in Mew's life. I want to be in his life not you." She said like a robot, like someone controlling her. Of course Gulf is controlling her. 

Mew brows creased. 

Gulf leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees. 

Gulf- "So you are ready to kill me to get Mew? Isn't that person who attacked us in the elevator your men, the one you sent to kill me?"

Mew tightly gripped Gulf's hand. 

Mew- "What's happening, baby?" He whispered to his baby but Gulf didn't reply. He can't divert his concentration now. 

May- "Yes I did. Not only me, someone helped me." She spilled tea. 

Someone's blood runs out from their body, their face turns pale. 

Mew- "Who?" He asked with a nervous voice. But she didn't reply to him. 

Gulf and his friends also didn't expect that someone would help her. When they come to know that, they thought she did because she is desperate for Mew. They never thought of someone behind her also. 

Gulf- "Who is that?"

May- "Miss. Ava. Mew's mother." 

Ava's eyes widened. 'Shit!!!' She cursed under breath. James was also taken back by the sudden truth that he also didn't know about this. 

Tar gritted teeth 'This bitch is responsible for my Mew's condition. But why may spilling everything?' 

Mew's tears rolled down on his cheeks. His heart tearing apart knowing that his mom wants to kill his baby. He thought his mom agreed. 

Gulf- "She did. Why did she helped you?"

Ava- "What?!!!! No, I didn't do anything. She is lying. Please son, believe me I didn't." She pleaded with her son. He didn't look at her, it was too much for him. Gulf wrapped his arms around him, securing completely in his embrace. Mew is crying in his embrace. 

May- "She didn't like you for Mew that's why she called me. She is the reason why I came back. When I can't attract Mew towards me, when we come to know that Mew is loving you so much, we can't take it. Ava planned all this, she hired a shooter to shoot you. I gave my ID card to access the entrance. I only informed that shooter that Mew has an important meeting so he is staying in the cabin and you are only coming back. It turns out Both of you are in the elevator. That bullet for you not Mew."

Mew cried hard against Gulf's chest. 

Mew- "Why mom, why?" He mumbled against Gulf's chest. 

Gulf turned towards Ava. He looked at her directly into her eyes, flashed his green eyes again for seconds. 

Ava was trapped in his eyes. 

Gulf- "So you helped May to get rid of me?"

Ava- "Yes"

James and Tar were stunned at her answer. Even though she did, why is she accepting in front of her son? 

Mew is in a crying mess after he hears his mother's words. 

Helan- ohh No I can't see his tears please finish this soon. 

Gulf also doesn't want his man to cry like this but his man wants to know the answer. 

Gulf- "A mother wants her child to be happy. Your child is happy with me then why do you want to get rid of me? Don't you know it will break Mew's heart? Why do you hate me?"

Ava- "My son always gives priority to me. But after you came, you became his priority. I want my son to live with a girl, not with a man. You stole my son from me. How can I not hate you? That's why I called May to come and claim him. I don't want you for my son."

Gulf- "So you wanted to kill me?"

Ava- "Yes. I hired shooter to shoot you but my son got shot instead of you."

Everyone was shocked at her words. It's really too much for all. Even Gulf also didn't expect this. 

Gulf looked at Mix and Saint. They both got signals and went outside. 

Helan-  Enough. Stop this. It will affect you please. Am already getting signals that you are not okay. 

Let me complete this. 

Saint and Mix returned while dragging someone inside. That person's hands are tied by rope. By seeing that person, another one's face went pale. 

Saint and Mix pushed that person on the floor. 

Mew looked up.

Mew- "Who?" Asked with a cracked voice. 

Gulf- "One day, this person barged inside our room and tried to kill us. I caught him and gave to Mix and Saint custody."

Mew's mind went crazy. 'What's happening around us?'

Bright- "Baby, Why didn't you tell us about this man?" He asked, showing the person on the ground. 

Gulf- "I don't want to make everyone worry. I thought I could handle it. So I gave his custody to Mix and Saint. That person name is Sony."

That person looked up and his eyes locked with Gulf's green flashing eyes. 

Gulf- "Who is your target? Who sent you?"

Gulf, Mix and Saint already know the answer. Because of him, Gulf went to meet Mix and Saint. He came to know his name, his reason and who sent him. He just wants everyone to know about it. 

Sony- "My target was both Mew and Gulf. Mr. James sent me to kill both." 

James' face went pale. Tar looked at his father angrily. Both May and Ava still in trap until Gulf releases his power no one can help them to come into senses 

Mew looked up at James. 

Gulf looked at James. 

Gulf- "Why did you want to kill me and Mew? What's the reason behind it?" He asked, flashing his green eyes. 

James- "Money and property."

Gulf- "Why did you need his money and property?"

James- "Because of Mew's dad. Anderson, Ava and I are classmates at college. I was madly in love with Ava but she fell for Anderson because he is rich. They both got married. So I was jealous of Anderson because he has money and Ava. So I planned to steal Ava and Money from him. I brainwashed Ava so she fell in love with me after marriage. I asked her to get a signature on property papers but she denied, she said she wants me only, not Anderson property. So planned his death. I killed him in an accident. I made a perfect plan so I showed it as a clear accident. I thought after his death, his money will belong to Ava only that means it's mine. But he wrote complete property on Mew's name. After Mew turned legal age, I came to know about Anderson's will. Again my plan failed. Even I tried to seduce Mew to get property but he didn't give shit about that. I planned so many accidents and even kidnapped him so many times but lucky, he was always saved by his friends and cops. To get his property I can do anything. After you came into his life, I thought it's going really difficult to get his property that's I planned to kill both of you."

After listening to his words, Mew shot up from his seat, Held his collar.

Mew- "You killed my father. You killed him for what? For money? Property? If you want I can give you everything, can you bring my dad back? I lost him because of you. I don't even know his warmth because of you..... You bitch." He starts to punch James. Tar and Earth pulled him from James. 

Gulf engulfed him tightly. 

Tar is disgusted by his dad's words about how he wanted to seduce Mew for money. But he knows his dad, he won't accept the truth easily. But now he accepted just like that, even his mom and May. He is getting afraid. He looked at Gulf who was looking at his dad with a killer look. 'Is he doing something like magic? Spell? Hypnotism? Is his next target is me? But how can he doubt me? No right?' He is getting afraid he doesn't want to look bad in front of Mew. 

Gulf sat and Make Mew sat on his lap, hugging him tightly, whispering sweet words and rubbing his back. 

All are in shock.. Like what was happening around Mew without knowing him. 

Gulf looked at Tar like his next pry. Tar's heart is beating fast. Gulf's eyes turned green. Gulf is also breathing heavily. It is too for him to use his powers on so many people at a time.. 

Helan- stop please.You can't use it on one more human. Please.

Gulf - "Tar-----------------" His words are cut by Mew's words. 

"BABY!!!!!!!!!"

Mix and Saint - "NOOOOOO"  in unison. 

Helan - SHIT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------------------------------------------

DID I MESSED UP??

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
34.9K 1K 30
There are stories of a Powerful Sorcerer, who's power rivaled that of both the Demon King and the Supreme Diety. Cursed for a crime he committed agai...
16.2K 400 20
♥︎!little!♥︎-Lixie ♥︎!caregiver!♥︎-Hyunnie !When he's in little space, Felix changes his appearance (he gets shorter and even cuter, also he changes...