Barian Emperor Male Reader Oc...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and... More

Info
Prologue
Standard Chapter 1
Standard Chapter 2
Standard Chapter 3
Standard Chapter 4
Standard Chapter 5
Standard Chapter 6
Standard Chapter 7
Standard Chapter 8
Standard Chapter 9
Standard Chapter 10
Standard Chapter 12
Synchro Chapter 13

Standard Chapter 11

7.5K 103 71
By DeadFizh08

3rd P.O.V

At the Academia in the Fusion Dimension, we see Sora inside the Throne room with the Professor sitting on the Throne looking at Sora

Professor: "You said that you want to go to Standard again."

Sora: "Yes sir! There are a few Xyz Remnants here. Also...I have to get my revenge for the humiliating defeat that Reginald Kastle handed to me!"

Professor: "You are allowed to go to Standard...But your main objective is not Reginald Kastle."

Sora: "But sir..."

Professor: " That's FINAL."

Then he pressed a button on his throne, a screen appeared and the picture is Serena.

Professor: "Your main objective is her."

Sora: "Yuzu!"

Professor: "No. That's Serena."

Sora: "Serena...But her face is similar to Yuzu's. Why does she have the same face as her?"

Professor: "You don't need to know that."

Then Professor signaled to go inside the throne room 40 - 50 Obelisk Force members.

Professor: "They will also accompany you."

Sora: "Obelisk Force? And so many..."

Professor: "20 will go with you...And 30 others will eliminate Reginald Kastle with his help."

???: "Mine of course."

From the shadow, Yuri entered the throne room with his usual creepy smile.

Sora: "Yuya!"

Yuri: "Yes, I do have the same face as your friend in Standard, but I'm not him."

Professor: "That's Yuri. His objective is to eliminate Reginald Kastle once and for all."

Then Professor looks at Sora.

Professor: "Your main objective is to capture Serena and bring her back. you're allowed to use force against local Duelists if they're bothering you."

Sora: "Yes sir!"

Before Sora left the throne room.

Sora: "Why would the Professor be so eager to eliminate Reginald? It is because of the massive power that I felt against Reginald in his final draw that won him the game."

Sora looks at the Obelisk Force.

Sora: "But still sending 30 Obelisk Force on a single guy is a bit overkill. And this Yuri..."

Sora looks at Yuri who had a creepy smile.

Sora: "I heard about him once. He's a ruthless soldier who cards anyone who he considers a nuisance and extremely loyal to the Professor."

Then Sora forms a creepy smile.

Sora: "Reginald...When we set foot in Standard...You are dead."

Reginald P.O.V

At the Leo Apartment in Room 73. I opened my eyes after thinking my thoughts on yesterday's event, I'm sure need to rest after that.  After stretching a bit. I go to the bathroom to take a bath and after that, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast for us that was scrambled eggs with sausage and an orange drink.

After a few minutes later I am finishing making our breakfast and headed toward the bedroom to wake up Serena. I knocked on the door and I heard nothing.

Reginald: "Serena? Breakfast is ready. Are you awake?"

Then I heard nothing in the bedroom so I decided to wake her up by myself. I open the door and see Serena was still sleeping on the bed.

Reginald: "That girl..."

Then I tried to wake her up.

Reginald: "Hey Serena...Wake up."

Serena: "5 more minutes please..."

She turn on her side on the bed and continued to sleep,

Reginald: "Fine...You leave me no choice."

I was ready to surprise Serena.

Reginald: "Serena the Academia is coming for you!"

Then Serena jumped out of her bed and she is strapping her Duel disk on her arm.

Serena: "W-Where are they?!"

Reginald: "In the Fusion Dimension. Good morning Serena, breakfast is ready."

Serena looks at me.

Serena: "I hate you Reginald for ruining my sleep, Baka."

Reginald: "Don't be that Serena. Are you going to eat or not?"

Serena sigh.

Serena: "Fine...I'm going to take a shower first."

I nodded.

Reginald: "I'll be waiting at the table."

Then Serena left the bedroom and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and after a few minutes, she sit in the chair eating our breakfast.

Mini Timeskip

After finishing our breakfast. I was currently sitting at the table.

Reginald: "So what are you planning to do during your stay in this Dimension."

Serena: "To find the Xyz Remnant of course."

Then she looks at me.

Serena: "After that, I will get a rematch against you."

Reginald: "Come on...Are you sure about that?"

Serena: "Yes."

Reginald: "Then why didn't you just card me when I was sleeping?"

Serena: "That's not honorable...Victory is meaningless without a fight."

Then Serena pauses for a minute.

Serena: "I suppose."

I look at the time on my Duel Disk and it's time to go to the Stadium.

Reginald: "Okay. It's time to go."

I stand up from my sit.

Reginald: "Are you sure you don't want an escort to the city?"

Serena: "Please...I'm an Academia-trained soldier. Exploring a city is an easy task for me."

Reginald: "Fine by me..."

Then I head out of the door,

Reginald: "See you later, Serena. Oh! I forgot, can you please lock the door I got a spare key on the table okay."

Serena nodded and I left the apartment and headed to the Stadium for the upcoming Battle Royale.

Mini Timeskip

At the Stadium, I entered the Stadium and ran to the other participants.

Reginald: "Finally here..."

Then I heard Yuya behind me.

Yuya: "Reginald!!"

Reginald: "Hey guys. Sorry that I am late."

Gongenzaka: "It's fine. You're just in time."

Yuzu: "So where were you yesterday? You kinda left early without us?"

I lean closer to them so that everyone can't hear me.

Reginald: "I was in my apartment, looking after your look-alike, Yuzu."

Yuzu, Yuya, and Gongenzaka were surprised by what I said.

Yuzu: "M-My look alike?"

Gongenzaka: "So you're saying that Yuzu also had a look-alike too."

Reginald: "Her name is Serena. She was from the Fusion Dimension."

Yuya: "Fusion Dimension? So then she is an enemy?"

Reginald: "She might be. I don't know. Also, Akaba Reiji told me that the Finals will be decided in a Battle Royale."

Yuya, Yuzu and Gongenzaka: "What?!"

Reginald: "Okay, listen to me."

Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka listen very carefully.

Reginald: "The Academia will be invading our Dimension. And Reiji will be decided to make the Finals a Battle Royale so we can fight them off and the innocent's civilians won't get hurt from the invasion."

Then I look at them seriously.

Reginald: "So I ask you guys something? Are you willing to sacrifice your life to defend our home Dimension?"

Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka think for a moment before giving me an answer.

Yuya: "If my life is enough to save my Mom and all the civilian in this city. Then I'm glad to fight for them."

I smiled at Yuya's determination.

Yuzu: "Same as well. I won't let them hurt my Dad or the kids That means I'm in!" 

Gongenzaka: "I, the man Gongenzak, will not be pleased when some stranger will hurt people and destroy this beautiful city of ours. So I will fight as well!" 

Reginald: "Well I didn't expect that, but I'm glad that you all agreed to help."

Yuzu: "How about this Serena? Isn't she with them? The enemy."

Reginald: "I don't know. Reiji offered her a chance to join us to fight Academia. But I'm still not sure if she'll accept it. Oh! And one more thing If you guys found her. Just be nice to her? She is a bit Socially Awkward around new people."

Then we heard the announcement from Nico Smiley.

Nico: "Everyone, thanks for waiting! Right now a Battle Royale will begin between these 16 Youth Competitors will begin!"

After the announcement, everyone is surprised except us four. But we decided to fake our surprise so that to not look too suspicious.

Then I feel like someone is watching me and I turned around and see to my left is Dennis Mcfield, with his usual fake smile waving at me.

Reginald: "I am gonna expose you before we go to the Synchro Dimension. But I need evidence to expose him."

I waved at him with a small smile look and after Nico Smiley explained the rules of the Battle Royale, we patiently waited for noon to begin.

3rd P.O.V

At the LDS Control room, there are Yuto and Reiji with Nakajima watch the event on the monitor.

Yuto: "So this is your recruited Duelists that you have chosen to face the invasion of Academia Soldiers?"

Yuto looks at Reiji.

Flashback 

On Yesterday's event. After Reginald brought Serena to his apartment room, Shun contacted Yuto to come to the LDS. He said that Reiji told them about the plan and Serena. 

At first, the two of them became suspicious of her, but after he said that Serena was under Reginald's hand, they trust her a little,

End of Flashback

Reiji: "Indeed. Those are the Best Duelists that qualified at the Top 16, including your friend. I know 16 was not enough, but I already had a backup plan."

Then came out Hokuto, Yaiba, Masumi, and Sawatari inside the Control room. Then Sawatari saw Yuto again.

Sawatari: "You!"

He pointed at Yuto.

Sawatari: "I swear I'll get a rematch on you after all you did you..."

But Reiji intervene.

Reiji: "Enough."

Then he looks at Yuto.

Reiji: "You and along with Hokuto, Masumi, Yaiba, and Sawatari will be the backup Duelist to help.

Yuto nodded and continued to watch the Battle Royale on the monitor.

Back at the stadium, everyone is ready for the Battle Royale to begin

Nico: "Everyone prepares your Duel Disk!"

Everyone activated their Duel Disk and was ready for the upcoming invasion. Meanwhile, Serena was outside the Stadium, watching the other participants and me.

Serena: "So that's the Xyz Remnant and Reginald Kastle are here..."

Nico: "Gate open!"

The gate is slowly opening.

Nico: "Duelists locked in battle! Kicking the earth and dancing in the air with their monsters! They storm through the field! Behold! A new evolution of Dueling!" 

Everyone: "ACTION DUEL!!!"

Then everyone began sprinting into the city.

Mini Timeskip

Reginald P.O.V

I was currently in the Volcano Area and I was searchingObeliskleisk Force, then I heard Nico Smcommentented on Yuya.

Nico: "Amazing! Sakaki Yuya managed to win against Ken Umesugi and Makoto Taketh perfectly using the Synchro Summon!"

Reginald: "Looks like Yuya had gotten stronger. But he was holding back because of his father's philosophy."

 I continued to walk to find Obelisk Force in the Volcano Area. Then I saw Yuzu win her Duel like in the anime and then in the distance. I saw a group of three wearing blue uniforms and wearing a strange masks. Each has red, yellow, and green them.

Reginald: "Found them."

Then I ran up to them.

Reginald: "So you're the Obelisk force that I heard off."

The three Obelisk force looks at me.

Obelisk Red: "And who are you?"

Obelisk Yellow: "Probably just a wannabe hero."

Obelisk Green: "Well we should teach him some manners."

Then the three of them activated their Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Then you'll regret not recognizing me."

I activated my Duel Disk.

Obelisk Force and Reginald: "DUEL!!!" 

Reginald LP: 4000

Obelisk Red LP: 4000

Obelisk Yellow LP: 4000

Obelisk Green LP: 4000

Obelisk Red: "I'll go first."

We draw our start hand.

Obelisk Red: "I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound 1 (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Obelisk Red: "When Hunting Hound is Normal summoned, I can inflict 600 Damage on you." 

Hunting Hound shot a flame from its mouth toward me damaging my life points.

Reginald LP: 4000 - 3400

Obelisk Red: "I end my turn."

Obelisk Yellow: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Obelisk Yellow: "I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound 2 (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Obelisk Yellow: "When Hunting Hound is Normal summoned, I can inflict 600 Damage on you." said with a smirked look

Hunting Hound shot a flame from its mouth toward me also damaging my life points as well.

Reginald LP: 3400 - 2800

Obelisk Yellow: "I end my turn."

Obelisk Green: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Obelisk Green: "I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound 3 (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Obelisk Green: "When Hunting Hound is Normal summoned, I can inflict 600 Damage on you." 

Hunting Hound shot a flame from its mouth toward me also damaging my life points as well.

Reginald LP: 2800 - 2200

Obelisk Green: "I end my turn."

3rd P.O.V

At the LDS Control room. The screen showed Reginald facing three Obelisk Forces in the Volcano area.

Yuto: "It's the Obelisk Force! They are already here!" said with an angry look

Reiji: "And they currently Dueling Reginald Kastle. They already digging their own grave." 

Back to the Duel, we see that the three Obelisk Force just summon only one monster to burn my life points with no set cards on their field.

Reginald: "That's all and no Fusion Summoned? Even I can use Ancient Gear better than you three. Even so, I'll show you the true power of the Leader of the Barian Emperor Nasch! BARIAN FORCE!!!"

Then Reginald's body began to glow red light from his Barian necklace and blinded the Obelisk Force in the Volcano area.

Obelisk Red: "What going on?!" 

Obelisk Yellow: "I don't know?!"

Obelisk Green: "But suddenly I feel a six different other powerful aura coming from him!?" 

Meanwhile, at the LDS Control room, they see that Reginald's body is covered in red bright light the same red bright light when he Chaos Draw.

Nakajima: "What's happened to him?!"

Everyone in the Control room was surprised by the sudden red bright light on the monitor screen. Reiji and Yuto were continue staring at the screen curious about what will happen next.

Reiji: "So you finally showed your true self Reginald or should I say Nasch the Barian Emperor "

Back to the Duel. The red bright light began to fade away and they see Reginald in his Barian Emperor form named Nasch.

Obelisk Red: "Who are you?!"

Nasch: "Who am I? I am Reginald Kastle, but this form had another name. I am the Leader of the Barian Emperor of this Dimension, Nasch!"

Obelisk Yellow: "Reginald Kastle!?"

Obelisk Green: "And Barian Emperor Nasch? Never heard of it, but so you're the one that we must eliminate from the Professor!"

Nasch: "That is correct."

Meanwhile, at the LDS Control room, everyone is surprised by Reginald's Barian Force Transformation turning him into Nasch the Barian Emperor.

Nakajima: "What happens to him?!"

Yuto: "It's Reginald all right, but his name is Barian Emperor Nasch."

Reiji: "It looks like I got myself a powerful ally."

Back to the Duel, three of the Obelisk Force were shocked that the boy that they faced is the one that the Professor want to eliminate, but they feel a powerful aura that they don't want to mess with him.

Nasch: "Now feel the power of Barian Emperor Nasch!"

Then his right hand starts to glow light red releasing a powerful aura from it.

Obelisk Red: "W-Wha?! W-What is happening?!"

Obelisk Green: "I don't know! But it comes from him?!"

Obelisk Yellow: "Whatever it is, it is so powerful!"

Then he placed his right hand on top of his Deck.

Nasch: "This Card will bring you Chaos! Barian's Chaos...Draw!

He draws a card, then the red light faded away and returns to normal.

Obelisk Red: "W-What did you do?!"

Nasch: "Simple...To bring you the Chaos! First I activate the Spell Card, Raigeki! I can destroy all your monster in the field!"

Lightning struck down and destroy the Obelisk Force monsters.

Nasch: "Then I activate the Spell Card, Rank-Up-Magic: The Seventh One! This card Ranks-Up an Over Hundred Number into a Chaos Number!"

Obelisk Red: "A Rank-Up to a Chaos Numbers you say?! But you don't have an Xyz monster in your field!?"

Nasch: "That's right...But with this card, I can choose an Over Hundred Numbers, and summon it with its monster effect negated!"

Obelisk Yellow: "What'd you say?!"

Nasch: "From my Extra Deck! I Special Summon Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight!" 

Then a portal appeared and came out Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight with no Overlay unit.

Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight (Atk 2100/Def 1000/Aqua/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Meanwhile, at the LDS Control room, everyone was shocked by the effect of Nasch new Spell Card, Rank-Up=Magic: The Seventh One.

Yuto: "He can Special Summoned an Xyz monster from his Extra Deck?!"

Nakajima: "He can do that?!"

Reiji: "So this is the power of his other Rank-Up-Magic."

Back to the Duel, the three Obelisk Force was shocked to see how big Silent Honor Ark Knight is.

Nasch: "I Overlay the Rank 4 Silent Honor Ark Knight! And reconstruct the Overlay network with that monster! Chaos Xyz Change!"

Obelisk Green: "Chaos Xyz?!"

Nakajima: "And it can Chaos Xyz after it was summoned?!"

Yuto: "Incredible..."

Reiji was just smiling at this.

Nasch: "Appear, Chaos Numbers 101! Insatiable Guardian of the Souls! Become the Dark knight and crush the light! Chaos Xyz Change! Silent Honor's Dark Knight!"

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800/Def 2100/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU 1)

Nasch: "Then I Normal Summon Doppel Shark!" 

Doppel Shark (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Nasch: "When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, I can target a Water-type monster I control, and Doppel Shark becomes that monster! I choose Dark Knight!"

Doppel Shark [Dark Knight] (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 4)

When they see another Dark knight, the Obelisk Force was shaking in fear.

Obelisk Red: "But still you can only send one of us..."

Nasch: "There be no one of us for you Obelisk Force."

Obelisk Yellow: "What do you mean?!"

Nasch: "Because I activate Dark Knight's second effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can Special Summon Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight from my graveyard!"

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800/Def 1500/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU  1 - 0)

Everyone is surprised again that Dark Knight has another effect.

Obelisk Green: "That means he can be Special summoned from his graveyard!?"

Nasch: "Come back alive!! Silent Honor Ark Knight!!"

Then a portal appeared and Silent Honor Ark Knight appeared once more from the graveyard.

Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight (Atk 2100/Def 1000/Aqua/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Nasch: "Then I activate two Spell Cards, Aqua Jet! I can target one Water monster and it can increase its attack by 1000! I have two, so I can increase it by 2000!"

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800 - 4800/Def 1500/Aqua/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Then Nasch found another two Action Cards on the wall so he grabs them and uses them.

Nasch: "Action Card: Wonder Chance! I target my Dark Knight so that it can attack again! And Action card: Extreme Sword! I target my Doppel Shark to increase its Atk by 1000 by the end of this turn!"

Doppel Shark [Dark Knight] (Atk 1000 - 2000/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Obelisk Yellow: "No way..."

Nasch: "This is the end! Battle! Dark Knight attack those Obelisk Force! "

Silent Honor Dark Knight sends two lances at the Obelisk force and sends him flying to the ground.

The Obelisk Force: "Arghhhh!"

Obelisk Red LP: 4000 - 0

Obelisk Yellow LP: 4000 - 0

Nasch: "Now my second Dark Knight attack the last Obelisk Force!"

The second Dark knight attacks the Green Obelisk Force.

Obelisk Green LP: 4000 - 2000

Nasch: "Now my last attack! Go Ark Knight finish him off! Million Phantom Flood!"

Silent Honor Ark Knight sends a million lasers to the last Obelisk Force ending his life points to zero.

Obelisk Green LP: 2000 - 0

Winner: Nasch

Nasch: "Go back to where you come from."

The Obelisk Force vanishes back to the Fusion Dimension.

Nasch: "I'll stick around for now and wait for Yuzu, Serena, and Dennis."

He transforms back to his human form and is waited for in the Volcano area. He closes his eyes until he waited for them, then he heard a voice calling at him.

???: "Reginald Kastle?"

He opened his eyes and see the traitor Dennis Macfield standing there.

Reginald: "Ah! You must be Dennis Macfield. I enjoyed watching your Duel."

Dennis: "Thanks I was a big fan of Sakaki Yusho after all."

Then they heard Yuzu coming behind them.

Yuzu: "Reginald!"

Reginald: "Hey, Yuzu. What are you doing here?"

Yuzu: "I saw Yuya's Duel with Ryouzanpaku students and came here to find him."

Reginald: "Sorry Yuzu but looks like Yuya went to another area."

Yuzu: "I see..."

Then Yuzu saw Dennis.

Yuzu: "Who are you?"

Dennis: "Dennis Macfield's the name. I'm an LDS exchange student and a big fan of Sakaki Yuya."

Then he pulled out a rose.

Dennis: "For you."

Reginald: "Sorry Dennis. But Yuzu had a boyfriend named Sakaki Yuya, right?"

Yuzu blush.

Yuzu: "I'm not his girlfriend!"

Reginald: "Sure you are. You act like one already." said with a smirked look

Dennis: "Anyway. I want to Duel both of you since you two are Entertainment Duelists." 

Yuzu: "I will Duel you. As another Entertainment Duelist, I was curious about your Dueling skill." 

Yuzu and Dennis: "DUEL!" 

The Duel is the same in the Anime. Dennis Special summoned his Performage Stilts Launcher in his first turn. Then Yuzu responded to him by Fusion summoning her Bloom Diva the Melodious Diva. Reginald wanted to watch them Duel some more, but then he noticed that Obelisk Force was standing at the edge of the cliff, so he went into hiding to transform into his Barian Force and he ran to them.

Nasch: "Looks like I found more of them."

Obelisk Red: "Oh...Seems like we got a company then."

Obelisk Yellow: "So you must be Reginald Kastle or Nasch the Barian Emperor that we heard of from the Professor."

Obelisk Green: "He doesn't look so tough with that armor on."

Nasch: " Will see about that."

Then they activated their Duel Disks.

Nasch and Obelisk Force: "DUEL!!"

Nasch LP: 4000

Obelisk Red LP: 4000

Obelisk Yellow LP: 4000

Obelisk Green LP: 4000

Nasch: "I'll go first!"

They draw until they have five cards in their hands.

Nasch: "I summon Lantern Shark!"

Lantern Shark (Atk 1500/Def 900/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Nasch: "I activate Lantern Shark's effect! When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, I can Special Summon one Water-type monster from my hand! I Special Summon Spear Shark!"

Spear Shark (Atk 1600/Def 1400/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Nasch: "When I have a Water-type monster on the field, I can Special summon Silent Angler from my hand!"

Silent Angler (Atk 800/Def 1400/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Obelisk Red: "He had Three Level 4 monsters in his field?!"

Obelisk Green: "That means he is an Xyz user!!"

Nasch: "I Overlay my Three Level 4 Lanter Shark, Spear Shark, and Silent Angler! To build the Overlay Network! Foolish insects, kneel before this dazzling light! Xyz Summon! Come, forth! Rank 4! Number 104: Masquerade Magician - Shining!"

Number 104: Masquerade Magician -Shining (Atk 2700/Def 1200/Spellcaster/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 3)

Nasch: "I'm not done yet! I activate the Spell Card, Rank-Up-Magic: Barian's Force! With this card, I can upgrade my Over Hundred Number monster...Into a Chaos Number Monster! I reconstruct the Overlay of my Rank 4 Masquerade Magician - Shining!"

Obelisk Yellow: "Chaos Xyz?!"

Nasch: "Appear, Chaos Numbers 104! When the force of Barian born from Chaos will cover up the light, the great darkness will dance! Masquerade Magician - Umbral!"

Number C104: Masquerade Magician - Umbral (Atk 3000/Def 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/OLU 4)

The Obelisk Force was scared of the Nasch Number monster.

Nasch: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Obelisk Red: "No matter what your Xyz monster can do we are gonna beat you! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Obelisk Red: "I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Obelisk Red: "When Hunting Hound is Normal summoned, I can inflict 600 Damage on you."

Nasch: "You can't do that. I activate Umbral's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can negate your monster's effect and discard one card randomly from your hand and most of all you take half your life points!"

Obelisk Red: "What?!"

Number C104: Masquerade Magician - Umbral (Atk 3000/Def 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/OLU 4 - 3)

The Ancient Gear Hunting Hound effect was negated and it was destroyed also one card was randomly discarded into the graveyard and an explosion was created and damaged him.

Obelisk Red: "Argh!"

Obelisk Red LP: 4000 - 2000

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile, in the LDS Control Room, everyone was shocked to see a powerful effect of negating the monster's effect, and also they were surprised to see another Number card.

Yuto: "He got another Number monster."

Reiji: "What do you mean he has another Number monster."

Yuto looks at Reiji.

Yuto: "Yes. Two days ago he summoned Number 102 and Number 103 during our Duel against Yugo our counterparts in the Synchro Dimension."

Reiji: "So he had more powerful Number cards at his disposal. Interesting."

Back to the Duel where Obelisk Red just received damage.

Obelisk Red: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Obelisk Yellow: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Obelisk Yellow: "I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Nasch: "I activate Umbral's effect once more! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can negate your monster's effect and discard one card randomly from your hand and most of all you take half your life points!"

Number C104: Masquerade Magician - Umbral (Atk 3000/Def 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/OLU 3 - 2)

The Hunting Hound effect was negated and it was destroyed also one card was randomly discarded into the graveyard and an explosion was created and damaged him.

Obelisk Yellow: "Argh!"

Obelisk Yellow LP: 4000 - 2000

Obelisk Yellow: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Obelisk Red: "I activate the Continuous Trap: Ancient Gear Reborn! The ones I'm reviving are from my graveyard, Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"

From the graveyard, the Ancient Gear Hunting Hound appeared on the field.

Ancient Gear Hunting Hound (Atk 1000/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

Obelisk Green: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Obelisk Green: "I use the Spell Card: Polymerization! I Fuse Ancient Gear Hunting Hound from my hand and my comrade Ancient Gear Hunting! Mechanical hunting dogs that inherit the ancient spirit! Flock together and combine. Resurrect with a new power! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 5! Antique Gear Double Bite Hound Dog!"

Antique Gear Double Bite Hound Dog (Atk 1400/Def 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 5)

Obelisk Green: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Nasch: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Nasch: "First, I activate the Spell Card: Harpie's Feather Dance! I destroy all of your Spell/Trap Cards on your field!"

All of the Obelisk Force Spell/Trap Cards were destroyed.

Obelisk Green: "Oh no..."

Nasch: "Next, I activate the Spell Card: Cards Descended from the Creation of Ascension! By sending a monster from my hand to the graveyard, this card lets me add a Rank-Up-Magic from my Deck to my hand!"

He discards a monster from his hand and gets a Rank-Up-Magic card from his Deck to his hand.

Nasch: "The one I added is this card! I activate Rank-Up-Magic: The Seventh One!"

Obelisk Yellow: "You're gonna Rank-Up again?!"

Nasch: "That's right...But with this card, I can choose an Over Hundred Numbers, and summon it with its monster effect negated!"

Obelisk Red: "What'd you say?!"

Nasch: "From my Extra Deck! I Special Summon Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight!"

Then came out Silent Honor Ark Knight from a portal that appeared.

Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight (Atk 2100/Def 1000/Aqua/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Masch: "I Overlay the Rank 4 Silent Honor Ark Knight! And reconstruct the Overlay network with that monster! Chaos Xyz Change!"

Obelisk Green: "Chaos Xyz?!"

Nakajima: "And it can Chaos Xyz after it was summoned?!"

Yuto: "Incredible..."

Reiji was just smiling at this.

Nasch: "Appear, Chaos Numbers 101! Insatiable Guardian of the Souls! Become the Dark knight and crush the light! Chaos Xyz Change! Silent Honor's Dark Knight!"

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800/Def 1500/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU 1)

Nasch: "I activate the effect of Silent Honor's Dark Knight! Once per turn, Dark Knight can take one opposing monster, and make it his Chaos Overlay unit!"

Obelisk Green: "What?! Does mean this mean, you don't need to use an Overlay unit anymore?!

Dark Knight sends a laser beam at Obelisk Force  Antique Gear Double Bite Hound Dog absorbed its body and turns into a Chaos Overlay Unit for Dark Knight.

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800/Def 1500/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU 1 - 2)

Nasch: "Then I activate Dark Knight's second effect! By detaching all of Dark Knights Overlay unit, I can Special Summon Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight from my graveyard!"

Number C101: Silent Honor Dark Knight (Atk 2800/Def 1500/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU 2 - 0

Serena: "He can Special Summoned back his Xyz monster from his graveyard?!"

Nasch: "Come back alive Silent Honor Ark Knight!"

Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight (Atk 2100/Def 1000/Aqua/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Then he quickly gets an Action Card.

Nasch: "Action Card: High Dive! It can increase Umbral's Atk by 1000, until the end of this turn!"

Number C104: Masquerade Magician - Umbral (Atk 3000/Def 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/OLU 4)

Nasch: "Battle! Dark Knight, Ark Knight, and Umbral attack them directly!"

Dark Knight, Ark Knight, and Umbral send a red laser beam at them reducing their life points to zero and hitting them on the ground.

Nasch LP: 4000

Obelisk Red LP: 2000 - 0

Obelisk Yellow LP: 2000 - 0

Obelisk Green LP: 4000 - 0

Winner: Nasch

With that, the Obelisk Force was back in the Fusion Dimension in an unconscious state. Then Nasch look down and see Serena was just starting her Duel against Dennis so he jumped down and ran to them.

Nasch: "Hey guys."

They looked at Nasch confused except for Yuzu since he saw this form when he faced Sora.

Serena and Dennis: "Who are you?"

Then he forgot to transform it back to his original form.

Nasch: "I forgot to transform back."

Yuzu: "Reginald!? You're here!"

Serena and Dennis were surprised by Reginald's new appearance and Serena was blushing at his appearance like a shining knight.

Serena: "Reginald?! What are you doing here and what is those shining purple armor!?"

Dennis: "So that's the Barian Emperor Nasch that the Professor wants to eliminate."

Nasch: "Oh! Hey, Serena! I was walking looking for an opponent that's all. and this is just a costume."

Then he looked at Yuzu.

Yuzu: "Reginald! Those men were..."

Nasch: "Yes. They are the Obelisk Force. An Elite group of Duel Duelist soldiers from the Fusion Dimension."

Then they heard Serena saying.

Serena: "After I'm done with him..."

Serena looks at Nasch

Serena: "You are next, Reginald."

Nasch: "I'm glad to see you too, Serena."

He said making Serena blush.

Yuzu: "Why is she wants to Duel you, Reginald?"

Reginald: "We'll Academia wants me dead and she came here to capture me, Kurosaki, and Yuto."

Yuzu was surprised.

Yuzu: "But why?"

Nasch: "Professor considers me that be a threat because I warned him about me. That's why he sends all those Obelisk Force members at me."

He looked at Yuzu looks worried for Reginald

Nasch: "Don't worry, I won't lose to them."

Yuzu: "O-Okay." 

Yuzu and Nasch continued to watch Serena vs Dennis and the result is the same in the anime. Serena considered Dennis an Xyz Remnant while Dennis held back so that he wouldn't blow his cover and was defeated by Serena'S Lunalight Car Dancer.

Then he sees some Obelisk Force behind Serena.

Nasch: "Umm...You, guys. We got company here."

He pointed behind Serena and She turned around and see 10 Obelisk Force members approaching us with a devious smirk.

Nasch: "So they arrive now. I kinda want to beat them up right now."

Then Serena stands in front of Nasch.

Serena: "Don't leave me out of this, Reginald!"

She activated her Duel Disk.

Yuzu: "I'm also gonna too!"

She also activated her Duel disk.

Obelisk Red: "Heh. Let's see if you still can act like that when we destroy you." 

Nasch: "Says the one who will gonna lose." 

He activated his Duel Disk facing the Obelisk Forces.

Reginald, Serena, Yuzu, and the Obelisk Force: "DUEL!!!"

Meanwhile, we that Yuya was under Zarc's influence Dueling against Obelisk Force. He had Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Anthelion Dragon on the field and the Pendulum Scale 3 Xiangke Magician and Pendulum Scale 8 Xiangsheng Magician. While the Obelisk Force had three Hunting Hounds. Both of his Monsters had the same level thanks to Xiangke Magician Pendulum's effect. Gongenzaka and Mieru were watching the Duel, with worried looks on their face.

Yuya LP: 2200

Obelisk Red LP: 4000

Obelisk Yellow LP: 4000

Obelisk Green LP: 4000

Gongenzaka: "Yuya had Two Level 7 monsters!"

Yuya: "I Overlay my Two Level 7 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Anthelion Dragon! Dragon of dual-colored eyes. Eradicate all enemies who oppose you with your scale of wrath! Xyz Summon! Come, forth! Rank 7! Dragon with eyes of rage! The Supreme King Black Dragon - Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon (Atk 3500/Def 2500/Dragon/Dark/Rank 7/OLU 2)

P.S: "I'll be using the same-looking monster that is Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and the same effect."

Yuya: "I activate Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon's effect! When this card Xyz Summoned using an Xyz monster, all monsters that you control are destroyed and then this card gains 1000 Atk for each monster that is destroyed also it gains one additional attack for each monster that is destroyed!"

Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon (Atk 3500 - 6500/Def 2500/Dragon/Dark/Rank 7/OLU 2 - 1)

All the Obelisk Force Hunting Hound is destroyed by Yuya's Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon's effect.

The Obelisk Force: "6500 Atk?!"

Yuya: "Battle! Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon attacks you all directly! Spiral Eclipse Burst!"

Odd-Eyes Anthelion Dragon charges at the Obelisk Force with an energy wing blast, making them knocked out to the ground and sending them back to the Fusion Dimension.

Red LP: 4000 - 0

Yellow LP: 4000 - 0

Green LP: 4000 - 0

Winner: Sakaki Yuya

Back at the Volcano Area, we see that Nasch had beaten them with his Shark Drake using Depth Bite to the Obelisk Force with Serena Cat Dancer, and Bloom Diva, all the 10 Obelisk Force members were beaten up and lost then they were sent back to the Fusion Dimension.

Yuzu: "I think that was the last one..."

Then we see another Obelisk Force coming toward them

Yuzu: "Another one?!"

Reginald: "Just keep on Dueling and be ready for the next wave!"

He activated my Duel Disk, but then a colossal smokescreen surrounded them, and Nasch alongside Serena and Yuzu was dragged away going to the Ice Area by the Ninja Duelist, Tsukikage, and Hikage.

Mini Timeskip

Reginald P.O.V

We arrive at the Ice area after we escape the Obelisk Force and we were walking around the Ice Area with Hikage while carrying Serena, who was displeased by his action.

Serena: "Let go of me! Get your hands off me you, Masked Ninja! I don't need your help!"

Then Hikage let go of Serena.

Hikage: "Tsukigage, I will leave these three to you. There might be more of them nearby."

Tsukigage nodded.

Nasch: "Do you need more help?"

But Hikage shook his head.

Hikage: "That won't be necessary, Akaba Reiji said that you should keep an eye on the girls."

Then Hikage left to search for more Duelists.

Serena: "Please...You were just only holding me back yesterday and also...Even without his help, I would beat them off by myself."

Reginald: "Serena you would lose in a sheer amount of Obelisk Force that would drag you back to the Fusion Dimension."

Serena: "Don't you dare underestimate me!"

Reginald: "Serena. Please calm down and just thank Tsukukage and Hikage for saving us. You're stubborn you know that right?"

Serena: "I am not stubborn?! You know all people that know what my abilities are! I could have beaten,m by myself!"

Reginald: "I know that Serena you are a strong Duelist. I won't deny that. But no one can do everything by themselves alone and it's not shameful for not seeking help from other people."

Then Yuzu approached Serena.

Yuzu: "Serena...Why did the Obelisk Force after you even though you're also with the Academia?"

Serena: "Isn't it obvious? They are obeying orders from the Professor. In Academia, Professors' orders were absolute, we are not allowed to disobey them. But I've disobeyed those orders to prove myself to him. So that I can eliminate the Xyz Remnant and him!"

Serena pointed at me.

Yuzu: "Why do you want to eliminate Reginald?! I know that he warned him about something?!"

Serena: "The Professor dispatched 30 - 40 of Obelisk Force to get rid of him. I don't know why he is so obsessed with him, but he knows the best!"

Then she activated her Duel Disk and look at me.

Serena: "Now Duel me, Reginald!"

I sigh and was about to speak but Yuzu interrupted me.

Yuzu: "Wait! Do you even know what Academia did to the Xyz Dimension? Xyz Dimension, Yuto and Kurosaki's homeland was attacked by Academia like it was a hunting game."

Serena: "Ridiculous...Like it was a hunting game huh? They would never do something like that."

Yuzu: "Then look at this."

Yuzu showed a recording of my Duel against Sora and Serena react to what Sora said about the event that happened in the Xyz Dimension. Serena was surprised by it.

Serena: "No...They wouldn't...No! I don't believe you! Academia had a noble goal! Goal to make all the worlds one! We fight with honor and pride to achieve it!"

Yuzu: "What pride you get if you bring a ton of people grief?! Kurosaki and Yuto were fighting to save Ruri, Kurosaki's little sister from Academia! Kurosaki Shun was the Xyz Remnants that you were after! If you don't believe what I'm saying to you, go ask them yourself!"

Serena: "I-I understand. I will go to see this Kurosaki and ask him if it's was true."

Yuzu: "I suggest we swap clothes. If we swap clothes we can distract them."

Serena: "I see what you mean, maybe it will work."

Then Serena began taking off her jacket.

Yuzu: "W-Wait! You can't do it in here now!"

Serena: "Why not?"

Yuzu looks at me and Tsukikage.

Yuzu: "If you two peek I swear..."

Reginald: "I'm not low, you know."

Tsukikage and I turned around waiting for the girls to swap clothes. Soon we saw the two girls have switched clothes, retaining her hairstyles and ribbon, their bracelets, and Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Wow...She is beautiful when she wears Yuzu clothes when I saw them in the anime."

Yuzu: "This will do. Kurosaki wasn't at the Volcano or the Jungle Area so that only left."

Serena: "Ancient Ruins Area..."

Then Tsukikage approached me.

Tsukikage: "Reginald-Kun. Akaba Reiji said that you should take care of the remaining Obelisk Force in the Volcano Area, while I and my brother take care of them in the Ice and Jungle Area."

Reginald: "Okay. I'll take care of it."

Then Yuzu approached me.

Yuzu: "Are you sure you will be okay?"

Reginald: "I'm sure, Yuzu I'll see you at the end of the Battle Royale! See ya!"

Then I started to run towards the Volcano Area jumping rooftop after rooftop, then I saw someone talking to someone, I quickly hide to sneak around and see Dennis talking to someone from the Academia.

Reginald: "I got you Dennis Macfield, I will tell to Akaba Reiji later."

I took a photo of him and the Academia Soldier from my Duel Disk and after finishing taking a photo, I continued running towards the Volcano Area and see more Obelisk Force in the Area.

So I ran into them and Duel them and won, then I was surrounded by more than 10 or 15 Obelisk Forces in the Volcano Area and I activated my Duel Disk.

Everyone: "DUEL!!"

Mini Timeskip

Reginald: "Go! Masquerade Magician - Umbral attack him directly! Mystic Blast!"

Umbral shoots a red blast to the last Obelisk Force standing. Even with their skills being pathetic, they managed to overpower me with their sheer power of numbers.

Reginald: "Finally...I hope that was the last of them..."

I transform back to my human form, but I see another 15 Obelisk Force arrive ready to Duel me. So I sigh again and started to call Akaba Reiji for backup.

Reginald: "Akaba Reiji...Please sent reinforcement...I am so tired from Dueling this many Obelisk Force Soldiers...I can't take this any longer..."

Reiji: "Hold it for a bit for a while longer! I'll send backup immediately."

Reginald: "Fine...I will keep them occupied a bit longer."

Then I activated my Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Come here you pathetic, Obelisk Force!"

Everyone: "DUEL!!"

Mini Timeskip

Reginald: "Battle! Attack him directly with Star Seraph Sentry! Lightning Cluster! And Ragnazero! Freezing spike!"

Star Seraph Sentry send a light arrow to the Obelisk Force Soldier and Ragnazero send an ice sickle to another Obelisk Force Soldier making it the 30th total Obelisk Force that I defeated in the Volcano Area and my reinforcement hadn't arrived yet.

Then I see more Obelisk Force coming towards me, making me Duel again.

Obelisk Red: "We got you to know!"

The Obelisk Force surrounded me by taking advantage of my tired state and they launch their attack's on me.

Reginald: "Just...Great...I am so tired right now that I want to end you right now!"

Then I see an unexpected happen.

???: "Revolt of Lightning Disobey!"

???: "Big Star Blast!"

I see Yuto and Sawatari just arrive right now and quickly get rid of all of the Obelisk Force.

Reginald: "You finally came...Man, I'm so tired right now that I can't complain so much about you guys being late."

I began to blank out and fall to the ground from the tiredness from the many Duel against the Obelisk Force. The last thing I can hear is Yuto and Sawatari calling for me.

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 504 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...
65.8K 1K 43
Have you ever duel someone that trying to take over the world, well... I seen that and a lot of other stuff that happened in the past. but this one i...
25.8K 425 19
What if someone from our world was reborn into the Yugioh Arc-V anime and what if he had the sacred beast and what if zarc had a good twin sister...
7.9K 148 31
{ALSO ON MY QUOTEV ACCOUNT} Rose Ashikaga has been the best friend of Rio Kastle for seven years. In those seven years, Rose has met Reginald (Shark)...