The Priestess (Venti x Lumine...

Por muscle_kurenai

Lumine hated her job. Having to sit in a temple everyday, having to deliver the messages of her god to other... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Celebrations
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Second Half Trailer
Second Half Begins!!
Chapter 24
A
B
C
D
E
Ch25 A, B, C
Author Talks
A(2)
C(2)
D
E
Ch26 All routes
Ch27 All Routes

B(2)

304 8 0
Por muscle_kurenai

Lumine plastered herself against the window, trying to figure out the reason for the earthquakes. Kazuha came up behind her, watching the raging waves collide as an enormous sea monster crashed out of the ocean, and towered above Liyue.

She spotted Venti, Zhongli, Azhdaha, Ganyu, Xiao and a few others she didn't know standing dangerously close to the monster. Venti and Zhongli were Gods, but she knew that they wouldn't do anything. She couldn't either, but she'd atleast try.

"Lets go help." she turned to Albedo and Kazuha. Kazuha nodded and steadied his katana in his hands while Albedo just shook his head.

"You crazy? You wanna fight that thing? Even in my original form, I'm nowhere near that size!" he tried to reason with her.

"Sorry, but I'm going." Lumine snapped. Albedo's emerald hued blue eyes twinkled with a sense of worry as he watched her leave with Kazuha. 

"Good luck then-" he whispered, but there was no one to hear him.

Lumine was disheartened that Albedo had chosen to stay behind, but followed Kazuha as closely as she could. As long as she had him by his side, she knew she could do anything. She knew she could do everything.

No achievements unlocked

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

499 31 27
Lumine and Aether are twins who moved to a new town and have to start everything over. Things seem to be going great until all hell breaks loose and...
23.6K 827 50
Venti, a highly popular idol in the group 5wirl agrees to a collaboration with rookie soloist Lumine, who is also the younger twin of one of his fell...
84.3K 2.3K 23
"Why? Why won't you rely on me more? All I said is you had to call my name and I'd be there....so why didn't you?" Xiao, the last Yaksha and Lumine...
18.1K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...