B

"Thank you, Kazuha." Lumine accepted the flowers from Kazuha. Albedo looked a bit sad but smiled lightly. "And you too, Albebro." she gave him a thumbs-up. Albedo smiled widely at this.

"You're welcome, my best friend's princess like sister!" he smiled at her. Albedo was truly like a reliable brother to her. She turned back towards Kazuha, whose calm smile adorned his perfectly framed face with ivory bangs. She felt something different about him. She couldn't stop staring at him. He was just beautiful. From his crimson eyes to his calm disposition to the way he held his sword.

"Oops, gotta leave you alone for a bit. Sorry, just remembered something I had to do with . . . Ganyu." Albedo smiled sheepishly as he quietly sidestepped and moved away. He knew how to read the mood, very well in fact.

"Kazuha. . ." Lumine began but paused timidly. Kazuha threw her a questioning but not overly inquisitive glance. This was one of the reasons she liked him.

"Sorry you had to save me back there." Lumine apologized sincerely. Kazuha chuckled and shook his head.

"It is completely fine. Decisions are well taken if they are for the well meaning of a good friend." Kazuha replied, relaxing his shoulders as he lay down on the grass. Lumine couldn't help but stare again at his handsome features.

"Thank you once again, Kazuha." Lumine whispered.

"You're quite welcome." Kazuha said in a gentle voice that soothed her heart in a way that gentle winds soothed the minds of wanderers lost in the desert.

It was then that she realised that she was in love with this gentle piece of autumn.

New achievements unlocked:

"This is . . . an otome game?!"

"Love in the air of an autumnal breeze."