Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree

244 2 0
By Elva_Proxima19

Natsu's Pov...
As I lingered behind I was stopped by Gildarts.
"I wouldn't even try touching my little thunderbolt. You hurt her I have no problem with ending your life." Gildarts stated.
"Your little thunderbolt. Hmmm. You mean Kaminari she's your daughter..." The guy stated which made me gasp a bit.

"Come on, Natsu!" Y/n shouted as she ran back and grabbed my hand.

Y/n's Pov...
As we walked away from Gildarts battle Natsu was soon carrying Gramps. As we continue to make our way back to base camp.
"Man this sucks! I can't believe were missing the fight of the century!" Natsu complained.
"I'm sorry, but making sure our friends are okay, is more important!" Lucy yelled.
"Hopefully everyone made it back to base camp." I stated.
"Agreed." Carla stated.
"Remember Mest, I mean Doran bolt promise he would help us get off this island." Wendy stated.
"Yeah." Calra sighed.
"Hey, you okay?" Natsu questioned.
"Yeah. I'll tell you later." I stated with a smile as we continue to walk towards base camp.

No ones Pov...
At base camp as Lilly stayed behind, Lisanna, Levy, and Lilly begin to fight one of the members of the Seven Kin of Purgatory. He was a weird guy who only spoke in rhymes as well as the guy who took Elfman and Evergreen down.
His name is apparently Rusty Rose, and the three who was still standing had to do what ever it took to protect the injured. As the rythmetic weirdo went on he soon attack Lilly, Lisanna and Levy. As he went to finish them off and was attacked by Freed and Bickslow.

"It's Freed and Bickslow!" Levy exclaimed in happiness.
"How! I though you left." Lilly exclaimed.
"We returned seeing the red flare in the sky." Bickslow stated.
"We also returned along with Gildarts." Freed added.
"Really he came back with you guys!" Lisanna exclaimed in happiness.
"Though your rank may swell, you will still be swept away by my arc of embodiment. All that will remain is memories." Rusty stated.
"Your gonna learn real quick that we don't play by the rules in our guild. We'll do whatever it takes to take you down!" Bickslow stated.
"You will not get away with hurting a member of the Thunder Legion the rule no longer applies." Freed added.
Soon Bickslow attack Rusty as he blocked it with a golden shield. Soon Freed attack him and he dodged the attack by making Pegasus wings show up on his feet. Soon Rusty spawned the same creature that took down Evergreen and Elfman as Bickslow used his attack 'possession' to take over the beast. It slashed Rusty as Freed used a spell to improve himself as he attacked Rusty. Rusty hit the ground as Freed and Bickslow challenged Rusty to get up so they could finish the fight.

Now with Erza as she was also challenging one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory, Azuma. He stated that he had taken down Wendy and Mira.
"That's impossible! How did you take down, Natsu, Mira, Y/n, and the others!" Erza gasped.
"I can't vouch for this Natsu or this Y/n girl, but I sent the She-Devil right back to hell with my own hands." Azuma stated.
"I don't believe you!" Erza growled as she requipped into the Fire Empress Armor.
"I can't believe this, I fought a demon and now I get to fight a true warrior." Azuma stated.
"If that's the case then I'll have to see this myself!" Erza growled as Azuma came at her.

Now back with Bickslow and Freed. Rusty was trembling as he used his magic to create an illusion of his fear to attack his enemies. The attack wrapped around Freed and Bickslow as they couldn't move because of the attack.
"What was your names, again?" Rusty asked as he closed his eyes in thought. He then continued, "Ahh, yes. Freed and Bickslow of the Thunder Legion, two members of the Fairy Tail guild as well. Or should I say underlings under Master Makarov's Grandchildren! What were their names again. Right! Laxus the fallen star and Y/n the fallen angel!"
"Shut your mouth!" Bickslow growled.
"How dare you even speak their names! You scum! You know nothing about them!" Freed shouted.
"Oh! I don't. Haha! It's such ashame that the darling Y/n had to fall under the hands of her own father at such a young age." Rusty concluded.
"Don't you dare talk about her!" Freed growled.
"Oh. So when she was 10 she didn't fall under the hands of abuse." Rusty stated.
"Like we tell you a damn thing!" Bickslow growled.
"So she didn't happen to be saved by her underly rude older brother, and a destructive man she replaced her own father with." Rusty stated.
"Don't you dare defy Laxus and Gildarts!" Freed growled.

Now back with Gildarts and his opponent known as Bluenote.
"You bastard!" Gildarts growled.
"Finally a true opponent appears! That kids of yours can fight, but she'll never be as strong as me!" Bluenote laugh as he and Gildarts headbutted.
"I told you don't you dare defy my daughter!" Gildarts growled as they headbutted again.
"Well the little fairy is strong, I'll give her that! But, she isn't strong enough to defeat me. It's perfect Fairies are weak and so is she!" Bluenote laughed as Gildarts continued to growl as they kept fighting.

Back with Erza, she is now in battle. She sliced at Azuma as he soon attacked her. She then quickly requipped as she attacked him. He flew back as Erza landed on a tree's limb. Azuma swiftly landed on a separate limb before impact. He then chuckled.
"Does something amuse you?" Erza demanded.
"No. I wouldn't use the word amuse more like intrigue. I've heard many tales about you. We simply come from the same perspective. We seek warriors, cause fighting means everything to us!" Azuma stated as Erza requipped back into her normal armor. She then shook her head no as she looked at her opponent.
"I'm afraid that isn't true. I don't go around looking for warriors to fight." Erza stated.
"No. The only way to gain such power is by battling powerful fose." Azuma stated.
"All I've ever wanted is the strength to be able to protect those close to my heart. I would give up my strength if it guarantees their safety." Erza stated which made Azuma gasped a bit. She then continued, "It's strange, but true."
"What a shame. Your quite interesting. I would've hoped we'd have a fair fight." Azuma stated.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Erza growled.
"It means a different stage in out battle." Azuma stated as the surrounding area begin to shake as it caught Erza's attention.
"What's happening?!" Erza questioned.
"I am connected by nature. The forest. My lost magic is the arc of trees." Azuma stated as he moved his hand up as some of the tree limbs exploded. He then continued, "I can take the explosive power of the land and channel it in the heart of the wood. But, where my magic truly lies is it gives me the ability to become one with the land and control it's magic energy."
"You can control the energy of the land itself?!" Erza questioned.
"That's the reason I arrived first on the island, so I could harvest the magic energy in your sacred ground." Azuma stated. As he merged with the Tenrou Tree.
"No that's impossible!" Erza exclaimed.
"Know this is not my choice, but I must follow the orders I was given." Azuma added.
"What! What are you going to do. Answer me!" Erza demanded as the Tenrou tree begin to fall.

Y/n's pov...
As we kept walking towards base camp a noise caught my attention. I turned around to see the Tenrou Tree was falling. Natsu and the others soon begin to quicken their pace as Natsu soon grabbed my hand.
"Ahhhh! What the hell is going on!" Natsu screamed.
"Carla hurry!" Happy exclaimed.
"Your behind me!" Carla sighed as I kept looking back. The tears started to pierce my eyes.
"The Tenrou Tree..." I mumbled as the tears begin to keep pushing through.
"We all gotta hurry and get back to camp! ASAP!" Natsu stated as before my eyes he fell as I then fell as I got right beside him.
"What's happening?" Lucy questioned.
"I feel like my legs just gave out." Wendy sighed.
"I feel weak. Natsu, we must keep going." I mumbled as I got up on my knees.
"Y/n! We can't move!" Natsu stated.
"Yes we can!" I growled as I pushed myself up. I took a couple steps as I then fell once again.
"It's no use." Lucy mumbled.
"What did they do to us?!" I demanded as I looked back at the Tenrou Tree.
Soon we all tried to get up as we ended up sitting up.
"What gives! What's happening to all of us! I can verly move." Natsu asked and stated as he tried to get up.
"My head is spinning in circles." Lucy whined.
"Is everyone alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, a bit. Hey, how about you Cana?" Lucy asked as I looked back at Cana who was passed out.
"Cana!" I exclaimed as Lucy soon fell.
"I'm so tired, and my vision is blurry." Wendy stated as she moved back and forth a bit. She then fell onto her side.
"Dammit!" I growled.
"What?" Natsu asked weakly.
"We're losing magic power possibly because of the Tenrou Tree." I stated weakly as I fell forwards and everything started spinning as it began to fade black.

"Please someone help us..." I mummbled as things went black.

No ones Pov...
As Azuma took down the Tenrou Tree, every member of Fairy Tail was down. Erza was still standing. Azuma stated that Tenrou Island was Fairy Tail's sacred ground because it gave the members their power. Which means that if the Tenrou Tree is taken down, it nullifies the members magic energy. Now the members magic energy will rapidly drain from their bodies. Each member of Fairy Tail on Tenrou Island was grunting in pain, beside Erza.

"Tell me something! If that's the case, why do I still stand!" Erza demanded.
"This maybe the end for your guild. It will die along with that tree. However, since I control all of the magic power in this island I've kept yours intact. Now Titania, all of your friends are at death's door. You are the only one who can save them. You strive to protect those close to you, show me what that means!" Azuma stated.
"Azuma of the Seven Kin. Am I correct? Your acting under orders." Erza stated.
"This is apart of Hades plan. Making the tree fall was the simple way of bring Fairy Tail to death." Azuma stated.
"I see. If your willing to destroy us, why keep me around?" Erza demanded.
"You know why. Are you gonna give me the fight I want or not. Make your decision." Azuma demanded.
"I have no other choice, do I. Once you've lost I want you to return our powers once and for all!" Erza added.
"You have my word. Believe me, I'm not fond of these methods either. Of course you still have to win." Azuma added.
"The lives of my family are at stake! I will not lose!" Erza stated as she spawned two swords and took of toward Azuma. She then requipped into Heaven's wheel armor and attacked. Azuma soon blocked the attack as she looked back to see it didn't even hit him. Azuma soon attacked Erza as she then slid back. He then sent another attack on Erza as she dodged the attack. She then quickly requipped into her flight armor as she sliced Azuma. She then jumped off some roots of the Tenrou Tree as she sliced him again. Hit after hit until he went down a bit on his knees. Azuma soon got back up as he sent another attack at Erza. She soon fell as she quickly requipped into her Adamantine armor that blocked the attack from the Jupiter canon. Azuma soon sent another attack as his attack got destroyed by lightning. Erza had requipped into her Lightning Empress Armor. She was soon taken down by her opponent as he hit her in the face when she wasn't looking. It soon knocked her back as she landed on the ground.

"The Lightning Empress armor. Titania you are a very skilled opponent." Azuma stated.
"I would simply say my other ally, has the most stronger tactics." Erza stated.
"Hmm, interesting. I would love to meet them." Azuma stated.
"Careful. I would not underestimate her." Erza stated.
"I'm intrigued. So are you saying she can fight me more seriously." Azuma added.
"Careful! Asking for what you want can be dangerous. Whether you fight me or her." Erza added as Azuma and her then punched each other. Their fist collided as they then begin to hit each other. Hit after hit. He then shot an attack at Erza as she sent one of her spears at him as she once again requipped into a different armor. She then grabbed his leg and attacked him. He then quickly attacked Erza as she was pushed into the side of the tree's roots. The tree soon fell over with Erza as she then requipped into purgatory armor. She then attacked her opponent as he jumped out of the way. She ended up slicing a tree as he landed on another peice of root. She then went to attack him again as he blocked the attack. Azuma soon came up through the roots and grabbed Erza. He then launched another attack using flames. She then fell to the ground as she was weak. She soon begin to think about which armor to use next as she thought about an armor that she uses in private times. She then got up as she stated she isn't like Lucy and she has a warrior's pride. Therefore meaning she wouldn't use that armor that's way to sexy. She then requipped into her Japanese cloth armor. She needed an armor that would require her to be in strength not just defense. Soon she spawned her sword and took off after Azuma as he then wrapped her up in vines and attacked her. She soon fell down.

Azuma thought Erza was dead as she soon stood back up. She heard a voice of an old friend, Jellal. He told her to don't give in. As she heard the voice she got up and took off. She slashed each attack that Azuma sent towards her as she was close enough to hitting him when the one attack that blocked hers stopped her blade. He soon sent another attack towards Erza as she blocked the attack with a tree. She soon tried to attack him again as she was soon wrapped up with the tree vines once again. Soon Azuma attacked her with the same attack as she began to fall.

As she fell, Y/n soon woke up as Natsu and her looked at the big flames producing in the sky.
"Erza..." They both mumbled as Erza soon begin to fade into darkness as a light came to her.
"Erza! Don't give up! Where here!" Natsu stated.
"Remember what you taught me, Erza!" Y/n stated as Erza eyes opened.
"Y/n, Natsu!" Erza spoke in her head.
"Never give up, keep trying, you will succeed. I know it." Y/n stated.
"My friends!" Erza stated.
"We are here. We can here you!" Y/n screamed. Erza soon regained herself as she pulled herself together and grabbed her sword. She then pulled through the attack as she had her friends helping her defeat her enemies. She went full speed as Azuma tried to block the attack. Erza soon went through the vines and hit Azuma. Her attack went straight through Azuma as his blood soon released everyone's magic energy. Erza had soon landed on a nearby root as Azuma soon became one with the ground.

Y/n's pov...
Before I knew it I felt my magic energy come back to me.
"I feel it!" Natsu stated.
"Yeah! I do, too!" I added as I stood up.
"What happened?" Lucy questioned.
"My magic power is back." Wendy stated.
"You feel it!" Happy asked Carla as she returned it with a nod.
"That means let's get back to work!" Natsu called.
"Agreed! I'm done playing the sweet card. The Angel's now playing dirty!" I stated as we then began to push forward.

No one's Pov...
With Gildarts now. Due to the fact of Fairy Tail's magic power being constricted, Gildarts was now getting his ass kicked by Bluenote.
"So the mighty powerful Gildarts is nothing more than a powerless joke! Ha! I expected more from you old man as now I see the resemblance that you and your daughter have. You both are effortlessly weak! I doubt she is as powerful as a real angel." Bluenote laughed as he continued to stomp on Gildarts's head. Gildarts soon grabbed Bluenote's foot.
"Like I said, I came here to show the young ones how to fight properly. You think their gonna take me as authority if I let some dark guild low life get the hold of me. Besides you didn't piss my little lightning bolt off, your lucky you didn't. She could snap your head off in the matter of minutes if you did." Gildarts stated as he then got up and punched his opponent. Bluenote soon hit the side of a near by hill. He soon got up as his eyes glowed red. Bluenote then begin to use a spell that pulled Gildarts towards it. Gildarts then shattered the attack. He then finished Bluenote off with a powerful punch known as Empyrean.
"That's what you get for messing with Fairy Tail!" Gildarts stated.

Y/n pov...
As we continued walking, I soon got the best idea.
"Guys, I'm gonna make sure no one is in our way. I'll be back before you know it!" I stated as I requipped into my Dragon force armor. I then took off as I quickly flew to base camp. Before I knew it Freed had sliced one of the seven Kin of Purgatory as I quickly came through as I had my claws ready to spill blood. I then quickly rushed towards the guy my claws deeply slashed the guy. He soon fell as I stood in front of my guildmates.
"It's Y/n!" Levy cheered.
"Don't worry. The other's are on their way back now. It shouldn't be to long." I stated as I soon requipped back into the outfit I once had on.
"Y/n! Your okay!" Freed and Bickslow stated as they pulled me into a tight hug.
"Jeez, what did I miss?" I questioned as I soon saw the state of the others. I gasped as Freed and Bickslow looked at the direction I was looking towards.
"Y/n! You here?!" Natsu called.
"Yeah." I muttered as I looked at each member. Mira, Elfman, Ever, and Gajeel.
Soon the other caught up with us as Lisanna stated they were fight the guy in the glass as their powers went out. They tried their hardest to fight through it. Since they are back now, she feared for what we were gonna do next.
"Please don't cry Lisanna, well figure this out." Happy stated.
"Lissy it's okay." I stated with a smile.
"I know, I'm sorry. You guys." Lisanna stated as she whipped away tears.
"Their gonna pay! I'll make damn sure of that!" Natsu and I stated in unsion.
"Y/n. Natsu." Lisanna mumbled.

"We'll we can try." Wendy stated as we soon begin to talk strategy. We soon started talking about the last member of the Seven Kin.
"Apparently the leader, Ultear. Uses some kind of time magic." I stated as I wrapped my arms around Natsu's neck.
"It's call arc of time, Y/n." Happy stated.
"Arc of time?" Lucy questioned.
"It's the type of magic she uses." Happy stated.
"Apparently it has affect on time, but not living things." I stated.
"In that case, I'm worried about Gray. It's a good chance he'll end up fighting her. Will his Ice maker magic be enough?" Lucy thought outloud.
"I don't know. She beat up Natsu without breaking a sweat, but Y/n bad a good fight against her until you brought tubby over." Happy stated as Natsu looked over at Happy.
"She didn't beat me up. Let's get one thing straight, even if Gray runs into that cross dressing geezer there ain't no way Imma help him. He'll have to handle it on his own." Natsu stated.
"Don't be a jerk." Lucy growled.
"Hey! All he is saying is we both know Gray. He would want to kick her ass without a bunch of people getting in the way." I stated.
"You three have been together for a while now, you three do hold a deep connection." Happy chuckled.
"Hey! Stop being dirty!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, Happy!" Natsu growled.
"Yet, your the one that taught Bickslow's spirits to be perverted." Lucy stated.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"You know, the bouncy bouncy thing! They did that to me during the trial when we had to fight them!" Lucy growled.
"Oh that thing! Haha! They learned that when I was playing with a bouncy ball when I was younger. Now they say 'bouncy bouncy' when anything is really bouncy!" I giggled.
"That's just weird." Lucy sighed as they started talking about Ultear again. Before I knew it Virgo was in front of us. She was digging a hole. Lucy soon complained about her wearing a swimsuit.
"Excuses me, Lucy. I don't mean to be rude, but we got more things to worry about than Virgo's outfit." Happy complained as I removed my arms around Natsu neck and walked over beside Happy.
"You have no rights to talk cat!" Lucy whined.
"At least he was trying to be nice." I stated as I patted Happy on the head.
"Thanks, Y/n." Happy purred as Natsu soon stood up.
"Are we offense or defense? We gotta pick one. What's our strategy." Natsu stated.
"We could figure it out, if you two would stop and get serious. Lucy." I stated with a smug smile as I stood beside Natsu.
"Don't you dare try to blame me!" Lucy growled.
"Well I wouldn't blame me!" I chuckled.

"So what are we, Offense or defense. We need to figure this out." Natsu stated.

"It looks like we'll be offense." I stated.
"Fine by me." Natsu agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 24
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
140K 3.6K 42
Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most mysterious pasts in all of Fiore that s...
68.9K 1.7K 16
Laxus is going under dragonification! He leaves Magnolia right after his recovery in search for an answer. Will Mirajane chase after and help her sec...