Draco? {Draco x reader}

By CullenA2

Y/N is in her first year at Hogwarts. She meets a strange boy and they go on an adventure together. Will they... More

Author's Note
The Ride
The Arrival
The Misunderstanding
The Golden Trio
The Announcement
Author's Note
The Spell
Author's Note
{{8}}
{{9}}
{{10}}
{{11}}
{{12}}
{{13}}
{{14}}
{{15}}
{{16}}
{{17}}

The Game

27 1 0
By CullenA2

After getting to my dorm, I got my things unpacked and put away as the door opened up.

Y/N: Ummm.... Hello?

??: Oh, hi! Sorry if I startled you. I'm Pansy by the way.

As she stuck her hand out to shake mine, I smiled and said,

Y/N: No, you didn't startle me. I just wasn't sure who was coming in.

We stood there in silence for a minute or two, than she perked up and said,

P: Some of the Slytherin kids are playing a game of hide-n-seek if you would like to come play with us.

Y/N: That sounds fun but I don't know anyone here

P: That's okay. I can introduce you to some of them if you're up to it

Y/N: That would be a big help and nice. Thank you

Then we headed down stairs to play. As we waited for everyone to show up, Pansy introduced me to a few people.

P: Y/N, I would like you to meet Blaize Zabini

B: Hello

P: And this is Tom and Theo Riddle. As you probably guessed, they are in fact brothers

Y/N: Hello. It's nice to meet you in person. I heard a bit about you on the ride here.

Theo: Yeah. Like what?

Y/N: Like is it true that you two basically run the school or everyone listens to or respects you?

Tom: Yes, only because we are Riddle's

Theo: Well, mostly true. The Golden Trio don't listen to us so not everyone. They are kind of in their own little group and we leave each other alone.

Y/N: Ah, okay

We talk for a bit more until the blond boy walks into the common room and we start our game. As I was trying to find a place to hide, I kept thinking about the boy with the blond hair and how he seemed to be in control like the Riddle brothers were. All of a sudden, someone grabbed me and pulled me into a room.

Y/N: Who is the...

Then they put their hand over my mouth and whispered,

?: Shhh

Just then, you heard people outside the door and understand that whoever pulled you into this room was helping you not get caught. When the voices passed, they pulled their hand away from your mouth and backed off. You turned around and looking back at you was the most beautiful green eyes you had ever seen.

Y/N: Thank you for hiding me from them

But all he did was nod, which made you curious.

Y/N: Are you mute? Also, who are you?

The boy looked at me and laughed.

?: No, I'm not mute. Why would you ask that?

Y/N: Well, because I've never heard you talk to anyone since I arrived and I thought you may be mute.

?: Makes sense. Anyways, as for who I am. I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy.

Y/N: Why have I heard that name before?

D: Probably because my father is quite well known so I am known along with the Malfoy name.

Y/N: That could be it. May I ask, why don't you ever talk to anyone?

D: Let's just say that I'm not really liked around the school.

Y/N: Why not?

D: Because I am different than everyone else. I was raised differently and so doing, most people don't like the way I act and do things.

Before you can ask anymore questions, you hear someone yell,

???: Draco!! Y/N!! You guys are the winners. You can come on out!

So he moves towards the door but I stop him. He looks down at me and asks,

D: What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N: When my brothers and I used to play, they would say the same thing to me but that would just be a way to get me to come out of my hiding spot.

D: Do you want to sit here a little longer?

Y/N: If you don't mind.

D: No, I don't mind at all

Y/N: Thanks

He nodded and sat on the floor in the corner and patted the floor beside him. I sat by him and we talked for a little while.

DRACO'S POV

She sat down and we talked for a little while before she started getting quiet. All of a sudden, I feel her head lay on my shoulder. When I look down, she has fallen asleep and I can't help but smile to myself. I move around gently and slowly until I can stand up with her in my arms, still asleep. We left the door cracked, so I quietly open the door with my foot and headed towards the common room. After a little while, I heard people yelling and coming closer. As they come around the corner yelling, they see me and I give them a death stare. They stop screaming and quietly and slowly walk over to me. I see that it's Pansy, Blaize, and Theo.

Theo: (whispers) Is she okay?

He sounds really worried which is quite odd for him. I nod my head and start towards the girl dorms again. When I get to Pansy and
Y/N's room, a Slytherin girl that I don't know very well, kindly opens the door for me. When I get inside, I see that Y/N's things are on her bed. I lay her on Pansy's bed gently, then go move her things off of her bed. Once I get finished, I pick Y/N back up and lay her on the folded back covers. I pick her feet up and slide them under the covers then cover her the rest of the way up.

As I walk back to my dorm, I start thinking about tonight's events. I replay how I carried this beautiful sleeping girl in my arms and put her to bed. She looked so peaceful in sleep unlike what she normally looked like. She normally looked so sad and lonely even if she acted like she was fine. I truly knew what that felt like. I got back to my dorm and changed and headed to bed.

A/N: Hello! Sorry, I know this part is cringy but I tried my best. Hope everyone is doing well. Also, I'm not sure just how fast I am going to make this story move but how ever long it may be, I hope that everyone likes it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 7 14
Draco and Vanessa are pretty much enemies. they hate eachother with almost a passion but when both of their families turn sides and join together wi...
730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
295 26 13
16 year old Katianne Potter comes back to Hogwarts expecting another weird year, but thought she could still stick around with her new found friend D...
112K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...