Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

46.

3.1K 92 68
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + vote for the next chapter 🤍
Omniscient

Naala woke up to her phone buzzing like crazy and she knew that what Dave posted was the reason.

"Why do I still have this app?" Naala mumbled to herself putting her phone up.

She shot up because she realised the time and that she hadn't heard the babies since last night.

Putting on her robe quickly, Naala rushed down the hall and to the nursery where Dave had them both on his chest.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Naala said quietly entering the room.

"You needed to sleep," Dave said with his eyes still closed. "They've been sleeping too," He added.

"Her diaper isn't on properly," Naala laughed at Dave's bad job. She lifted Aamirah up carefully and turned her over.

"I did my best," Dave said watching her change Aamirah on the changing table.

"Good morning my pretty Princess," Naala cooed at her.

Aamirah stared at Naala in awe, pushing her hand into her mouth.

"I know you're hungry," Naala laughed fixing her onesie and lifting her off the table.

"I think we need a new nanny Love," Dave said breaking the silence.

"No," Naala shook her head. She sat down on the chair opposite him and opened her robe, exposing both breasts.

"You can't do it on your own," Dave said handing her Aasad too.

"But look at me, literally doing it on my own," She gestured to both of them feeding at the same time.

"Okay and then when you have to get all of them ready?" Dave suggested standing up.

"Alright Amir, I'm incapable of looking after my own kids, thanks for that," Naala replied looking down at them.

"I didn't say that," Dave defended. "I just think you need some help,"

"Get a nanny then," Naala shrugged. "Everything you do makes me feel inferior anyway,"

"You clearly not in the mood for this conversation so I'm not gonna push it," Dave said standing up. "I'm gonna get Saint ready for the party."

"Whatever," Naala replied focusing on the babies. "Make sure he wears something that goes with the theme," She reminded him.

"I'm not stupid," Dave tutted,

"Amir what is your problem?" Naala huffed. "You want sex? Is that what this is?"

"Nah I just made a suggestion and you not even trynna hear it," Dave said leaning on the door frame.

"But understand where I'm coming from, it feels like you don't trust me enough to take care of them on my own," Naala stressed to him.

"Of course I trust you, no one can do it better than you," Dave sighed. "But you've got too much going on, I want you to have help,"

Dave's biggest worry was that Naala would take on too much and end up having another mental breakdown.

"I want you to be taken care of too, mentally," He finished.

"I'm still on my meds," Naala defended sadly.

"I know that baby, but I want you to be good," Dave said in a softer tone.

"Fine," Naala nodded. "I'll start looking for one," She agreed.

"That's all I want," Dave said to her. He walked back over to her and lifted her chin up. "I'm not undermining you,"

"I know," Naala replied. "I'm being defensive because this is hard," She admitted.

"I don't want you struggling when I'm here," Dave spoke leaning down to kiss her.

"I love you," Naala smiled kissing him again.

"I love you too, just a heads up, Maniya is back with Damon again," Dave informed her.

"Excuse me?" Naala raised a brow at him.

"Apparently he apologised for the way he treated her." Dave said lifting Aamirah up on Naala's request.

"Hm I don't like that," Naala shook her head. "He denied a baby that she wasn't even pregnant with,"

Naala didn't care about cheating but one thing Dave never did was deny their children together.

"She's an adult," Dave reminded Naala,

"Why are you so cool with this?" Naala asked winding Aasad. She was surprised at how calm he was taking it.

"Cuz it ain't gonna last," Dave chuckled. "I know my daughter and I know she won't hang around for long,"

"I don't like it," Naala repeated before kissing Aasad's cheeks. "You are just the sweetest little thing," She cooed at him.

"He's so chill," Dave pointed out. "Why can't you be like your brother?" He said rocking Aamirah.

"She's a drama queen like me," Naala smiled standing up slowly.

"You feeling okay? You not in pain or nothing?" Dave asked as she placed Aasad back in his crib.

"I'm gonna go and take something now," Naala nodded letting him kiss her lips.

"Ion want you on no shit at that party Naala," Dave warned when she stared to walk away.

"It's a children's party, I'm not gonna do anything crazy," Naala mugged him.

"I'm just saying," Dave said holding Aamirah's head up.

"Well take your just saying ass somewhere else," Naala muttered walking back to their room.

"Your mama always wants to start some shit," Dave mumbled lowly laying Aamirah down to change her clothes.

"Stop cursing at them!" Naala shouted from down the hall.

"I'm just gonna shut up," Dave laughed to himself.

Naala got dressed quickly while Dave was with the babies. She opted out on heavy makeup because she couldn't be bothered with it.

"Ma?" Sinai said standing by their bedroom door.

"Yes angel?" Naala replied still facing her mirror.

"I have blood in my panties," Sinai whispered walking forward.

Naala gasped and dropped her mascara turning around quickly. "Oh my God," She jumped up.

"Am I dying?" Sinai asked with tears in her eyes.

"No, no you're not dying. You're growing up," Naala pouted pulling her into a hug.

"This is your period. Remember we had that conversation about why I use tampons?" Naala said taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom.

"I didn't know it's real blood," Sinai cried watching her mom pull out all different type of products.

"Baby stop crying," Naala said wiping her face. "You're a woman now, it's nothing to be scared of,"

"I'm not putting that up me," Sinai shrieked looking at the tampon.

"We'll start you off with pads," Naala said calming her down. "It comes once a month and you gotta change this regularly," She explained holding up the pad.

"How come you don't get them?" Sinai asked her mom.

"I do, but not very often," Naala answered. "Let's put this one on and I'll take you to the store to pick up the ones you want," She added closing the bathroom door.

"Don't tell daddy," Sinai sniffed pulling up her pants.

"I won't but he'll notice when you're in pain," Naala replied brushing Sinai's hair back.

"Pain?" Sinai asked in fear,

"You might get cramps sometimes," Naala nodded. "Nai come on, you're okay," She sighed when Sinai started crying again.

"I'm scared," Sinai cried into her mom's arms.

"Nai, it's not scary. Everyone goes through it," Naala said hugging her tight. "I wouldn't lie to you, angel," She spoke to her quietly.

Naala found herself getting emotional because Sinai was her first baby, and now she wasn't a baby anymore.

"Love you okay in there?" Dave asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah I'm helping Nai with her hair," Naala replied making him let go of the door handle.

"Baby you're gonna be fine," Naala said to Sinai wiping her face once more.

"But even you're crying," Sinai pointed out.

"Because you're not my little girl anymore," Naala said with a smile. "Soon you're gonna be going to college and moving out,"

"I'm only 14 mom," Sinai rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God, I'm getting so old," Naala groaned putting the products away. "You'll always be my best friend though right?" She said softly.

"Always and forever," Sinai giggled hugging her mom's waist.

"I love you so much baby, you don't even know," Naala said kissing her head.

"Do you think life would be different if Ameer was here?" Sinai asked looking up at her mom. They rarely talked about him, mainly because it was really upsetting for Naala.

"I know that I would be happier," Naala said biting her lip. "I gotta get ready now though Nai," She said holding back her tears.

Okay, I'll be in my room," Sinai nodded leaving the bathroom.

Naala waited till she heard the room door close before she broke down into tears. Having the twins 14 years later reminded her of when she gave birth to Sinai and Ameer.

The pain she felt couldn't be shared with Dave because he wasn't there.

Naala sat on the edge of the tub and cried her heart out. Everything was on top of her and she needed some type of relief.

"Baby?" Dave said knocking on the door again. "I need to shower mama," He spoke.

"Mmm I'm coming," Naala replied wiping her face in a hurry. She cleared her throat and cursed herself for ruining her makeup already.

Instead of dwelling on it, she washed her face off and opened the door.

"You okay?" Dave raised a brow,

"Yeah I am," Naala lied. Dave stared at her for a while seeing right through her.

"What's the matter?" Dave questioned stepping closer to her.

"Stop it," Naala said lifting her hand up. "Stop trying to diagnose me with things,"

"Naala you are upset, all I'm doing is trynna check and see if you're good," Dave said putting his phone on down.

Naala burst into tears, covering her face immediately. Dave sighed and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He asked rubbing her back.

"Somethings wrong with me," Naala cried. "I can't be happy, it's not possible,"

"Where is this coming from? You were just good," Dave commented holding her tightly.

Naala could hear the irritation in his voice so she sucked up her tears and let go of him.

"I'm being dramatic," Naala muttered walking away from him.

She would rather hold in everything she was feeling than offload it all on him. She felt like a burden most times, like she was this cancer that kept eating at their relationship.

"I think you need to eat something and take your meds," Dave replied looking at her.

Naala nodded and opened her draw, she brought out her medication and placed it on the table.

"I have been taking them," She made sure to mention.

"I'm not saying you haven't," Dave replied quickly.

Naala ignored him and started on her makeup again, she wasn't even in the mood to leave the house anymore.

"I got you something," Dave announced once he came out of the shower.

Naala stepped out of the closet, "What is it?" She asked him.

"You gotta go downstairs and see," Dave shrugged dropping his towel, and letting his naked body show.

Naala's eyes trailed to his penis and then back to his face. Sex has always been a way to make her feel better but after giving birth she couldn't.

"Put some clothes on," Naala mumbled looking away from him.

Dave smirked and walked up behind her, "You look good, all snatched and shit," He said with his hand resting on her ass.

Naala stared at herself in the mirror, she didn't see what he saw - at all.

"Do I? Look at all this extra skin," Naala said softly. Dave put his hand over her stomach and rubbed it.

"Baby you gave birth two days ago," Dave reminded her. "Stop being so hard on yourself,"

It was no secret that Naala was insecure, especially when the girls Dave normally cheated on her with were young, slim and pretty.

"You're beautiful, stop it," Dave said kissing her cheek. "You sure you okay Love? We can stay home," He knew there was something off about her.

"No Saint's looking forward to it," Naala replied moving his hands from around her. She started to take off the dress she had on because it hugged her curves a bit too much.

Dave went over to his side of the closet and picked out an outfit for himself.

"I'm coming back," He said once he was dressed. Naala was still sat down in the closet, staring at her clothes.

Naala decided on a casual outfit, a pair of mom jeans and vest. She put on her Hermes sandals for comfort and took her Chanel sweater in case she got cold.

"Better," Naala mumbled looking in the mirror. Everything she hated was hidden and she felt comfortable.

Dave re entered the room with a handful of things for her.

"Bae," Naala pouted when he handed her a bunch of red roses. "What's all of this for?" Naala smiled small as he set the gifts down.

"To say I appreciate you and everything you do," Dave said simply. There was an array of gifts, all from her favorite stores but the one that stood out most was a small box.

"And this?" Naala opened it, exposing a car key.

"Your push gift," Dave said leaning down to peck her lips.

"You didn't?" Naala gasped flipping the key over to see the Lamborghini logo.

She recently watched a TikTok that said a Lamborghini Urus was a family friendly car and perfect for moms. She sent to Dave as a joke but didn't expect him to actually buy it.

"You deserve way more," Dave answered kissing her lips again.

"Thank you," Naala squealed hugging him tight. "I love you," She spoke in between pecking his lips.

Even though she still felt down, that lifted her spirits some.

~~

"No shit today Naala," Dave said as they were parked up in front of Mia's house.

"I'll be on my best behavior," Naala nodded looking over at him.

"You feel uncomfortable then we leave, all you gotta say is a word," Dave reminded her. He knew that she would be seeing Hassan and Samar after almost 8 months so she would be anxious.

"I know." Naala responded turning back to look at the kids in the back.

"Can we go in now?" Saint asked impatiently. Dave chuckled and unlocked the door so he could get out.

"How you wanna do this?" He asked Naala, referring to the twins.

"There's two slings, you hold Aamirah because she's only gonna holler as soon as I get near her." Naala said getting out of the car.

She helped him put the sling on and wrapped Aamirah up tightly on his chest.

"Look at you," Naala smiled brightly. "She loves her some of you," She pointed out. Aamirah was curled up on Dave's chest, she didn't even flinch when he moved her.

"She loves you too, you've just not bonded with her," Dave replied helping her with Aasad.

"She doesn't like me," Naala mumbled flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Once they both had the babies wrapped up, Dave proceeded to getting out the baby bag.

"A birkin for a baby bag?" Dave sucked his teeth.

"It's chic," Naala shrugged taking the bag from him. "Nasir come hold the gift," She instructed him.

They walked up to the door and Saint knocked on it excitedly, he couldn't wait to his daddy.

"Oh hi," Mia said looking between both of them. "Hey Sainty, the kids are through the back," She said focusing on Saint.

"This is for Amari," Saint said shyly, his cheeks flushing red.

"Aw how sweet, I'll put it on the gift table for her," Mia smiled at him. Saint nodded and ran through the house to where the kids were.

"Hey," Naala said awkwardly looking to Dave for some help.

"Naala you don't have to be so awkward," Mia laughed. "We have a lot to talk about but first congratulations," She cooed looking at Aasad.

"Look at you," She cooed at Aamirah. "She has such pretty eyes," Mia gasped.

"Everyone says that," Dave chuckled. "Mike's in there?" He asked referring to Mia's boyfriend.

"Yeah, I know you're itching to go back there," Mia laughed. Naala was surprised, they were talking like old friends.

"Baby I'm gonna go back there so y'all can talk," Dave spoke quietly to Naala. He leaned down and kissed her cheek lightly before whispering in her ear.

"Relax Love," He said before squeezing her waist.

Naala nodded and he walked off with Aamirah still on his chest.

"Mia—" Naala was cut off by Mia also calling her name.

"You go first," Naala said to her.

"I hated you," Mia said to her. "You slept with my husband and had a baby by him. You were my best friend and not once did you think that you could come to me and tell me this,"

Naala sighed because there was nothing she could say.

Mia took that as her cue to keep going. "I hated you for a long time but I can't hate you anymore because I know you didn't do it on purpose. You didn't ruin my marriage,"

"I never wanted for that to happen," Naala shook her head. "It was a mistake, an honest mistake but my son is not a mistake. I would take back everything I did but I can't take him back because I love him,"

"I was wrong Mia, I was really wrong." Naala spoke sadly.  "I don't think I could do anything to make this better,"

"We can move forward because we're gonna be in each other's life's forever," Mia said stepping forward. "I don't want us to ever fall out like that again," She added.

"Me neither," Naala muttered, "I really am sorry," She apologised again.

"I know you are," Mia nodded. "What's this little guys name?" She asked changing the subject.

"Aasad Sahir Brewster," Naala said giving her his full name.

"Beautiful and the girl?" Mia cooed at Aasad.

"Aamirah Sai Brewster, I let Amir pick the middle names this time," Naala replied moving Aasad's head over.

"I'm so proud of you," Mia blurted out randomly. "You've become a really good mom, and I know you struggle with other things but honestly, well done,"

"You don't know how much I needed to hear that today," Naala said with her eyes clouding with tears.

"You've been struggling?" Mia asked wrapping her arms around her.

"I'm just not good at any of it," Naala nodded. "Aamirah won't even let me get near her without crying, it's like I'm being punished for something,"

It felt good to talk to Mia about this because Naala couldn't tell Dave any of it.

"But she's yours," Mia told her.

"I don't think she is," Naala shook her head. "She doesn't even look like me,"

"Naala she's your twin," Mia said with wide eyes. "Can't you see it? She looks like you spat her out,"

"You're just saying that," Naala waved her off.

"You need to get out of your head and try and get to know her," Mia suggested. "You gave birth to her Naala, she's yours,"

"Yeah," Naala breathed out. "Thank you," She smiled at Mia.

"Hug me girl," Mia laughed holding her hands out for Naala, careful of Aasad on her chest.

"Hassan and Dess are here by the way," She said after the pulled apart from a hug.

"You let Dess in your house?" Naala tilted her head.

"I let you in didn't I?" Mia laughed making Naala laugh too.

"Bitch," Naala smiled hitting her arm. Mia linked arms with her and led her to the kitchen where everyone was.

Naala gravitated to Dave and Aamirah just out of habit.

"You sorted it?" Dave asked resting his hand on the small of her waist.

"Mmm, I think so," Naala nodded adjusting Aasad on her chest.

"Lemme hold him now," Mia said drying her hands off. Naala lifted Aasad out and placed him in her arms.

"He's such a cutie!" Mia said rocking him. "You look like your bald head ass daddy though," She teased.

"You think? I thought he looked like me," Naala said fixing his bib.

"No. Aamirah is your literal twin," Mia said again.

"Patch didn't even do nothing by the looks of it," Brianna said coming in.

"You got one more time with that name," Dave mugged her.

"But it's literally patchy," Brianna laughed at him.

"Leave him alone," Naala laughed. "I like your patchy beard," She said kissing his lips.

"If my bitch likes it then that's all I need," Dave said with a smirk.

"Your what?" Naala asked drawing her head back. "Don't let me punch the shit out of you Amir," She warned.

"Ain't no way she still keeps you in check like that," Mia gasped with a smile.

"Man baby you said I can call you that," Dave said quietly.

"Yeah when we're fucking," Naala tutted moving his hand off her.

"Oop," Brianna laughed. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble,"

"Brianna move from me," Dave mugged, he was angry cos now Naala was angry at him.

Naala looked away from them and into the backyard. She saw Hassan and Dess all cuddled up in the corner with Samar in Dess' lap.

Dave followed her eyes and set his eyes on what she was looking at.

"You wanna go over there?" Dave asked with his hand on her waist.

"Yeah," Naala nodded, her eyes not leaving them. "Stay with the twins," She said to him.

Aasad was falling asleep in Mia's arms and Dave still had Aamirah on his chest.

"Baby you can't —" Dave didn't even get the words out because Naala had already walked away from him and was heading to the backyard.

Hassan spotted her first and his mood was ruined already. Samar was next to recognise her, he started to clap his hands and wriggle off Dess' lap.

"Ma," Samar squealed stumbling over to her.

"My big boy," Naala smiled meeting him halfway. She lifted him up and kissed all over his face.

"You're so big now," Naala said softly, keeping her emotions in check. The last time she saw him, he could barely crawl and now he was walking to her.

"You said ma, can you say mommy?" She asked smiling at him.

"Mama," Samar babbled pointing to her. Naala laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, mama," She cooed at him. "I'm your mama," She added holding him tight.

"So you just gonna come over here and not say shit to me?" Hassan spoke standing up.

"Hi Hassan how are you?" Naala asked with a bored expression.

"Juice," Samar said quietly laying his head on her shoulder.

"You want juice? Okay I'll get you some juice," Naala said with a nod. "You like apple juice?" She asked him.

"Nah he don't like that," Hassan shook his head.

"Oh," Naala replied. "Come Sammy let's go meet your brother and sister," Naala said turning away.

"Damn is that all you do?" Dess mumbled under her breath.

"What did you say?" Naala asked turning to her. Dave was watching everything from the window.

"Naala please keep walking because you don't want this," Dess said waving her off.

"I don't want what?" Naala snapped. "You know Desiree every time I see you, you're begging for an ass whooping," She sighed.

"Whoop my ass then, so everyone can see the kind of person you are," Dess said getting loud.

"You're so lucky I'm holding my son right now," Naala chuckled shaking her head.

"Your son?" Dess scoffed. "You don't even know what kind of juice he likes,"

"Hassan tell her to back up," Naala said pointing at him.

"Chill out," Hassan said pulling Dess back. He had seen Naala get down before and he knew that Dess would not be able to keep up.

"Desiree I will mop the floor with your ass, keep playing with me," Naala said.

"Do it," Dess responded getting closer. "Mop the floor with my ass since you so big and bad," She was taunting Naala because she knew she wouldn't hit her with her kids there.

"Hit me so I can sue you," Dess chuckled.

"Ooo I'm gonna kill you," Naala said to herself taking Samar's hand from out of her top.

"Naala come on," Dave said appearing from nowhere. "You is not about to hit her," He said turning her face to look at him.

"I am," Naala nodded quickly. "I'm gonna break her face," She said handing him Samar. Dave placed Samar on his feet and he stumbled away towards the toys.

Hassan stood protectively in front of Dess towering over Naala.

"Hassan move out my gotdamn way," Naala snapped at him.

"Look Saint's watching," Hassan tried to reason with her. "Come on La,"

"Don't call me that," Naala said angrily. "She's been asking for this after she put hands on him,"

"And I'll do it again, he don't have no discipline," Dess shouted behind him.

Naala laughed and reached around him trying to grab her.

"Love stop," Dave said dragging her back. "I told you about acting up here," He said pulling her back into the house.

"Get my kids, let's go," Naala said angrily. Her hands were shaking because she really wanted to get to Dess.

"Calm down," Dave said holding her hands. "Look at me," He said when she sucked her teeth and tried to stand up.

"Amir she put hands on my son!" Naala shouted. "I'm not leaving till I get my ones with her," She tapped her foot against the floor.

"Naala in front of Saint?" Dave said making her sigh.

"The kids are about to go on the party bus," Mia said gaining their attention. "I didn't ask, is okay if Saint goes on it?" She asked both Dave and Naala.

"It's up to his dad," Naala shrugged, she moved away from him and checked on the babies. Dave must have brought their seats in because they were laying in them.

"Yeah he can go," Dave nodded. "Mia where's your spare room? I gotta talk to Naala quick," He said lowly when Naala was tending to the twins.

"It's down the hall, don't let her wreck my house," Mia warned. She had seen Naala's anger first hand and she didn't want her house wrecked because of it.

"Trust me she's not gonna do that," Dave said seriously. He took Naala's hand and led her away from everything.

"Amir the babies," Naala said turning back,

"They're good," He said opening the door and closing it behind them. "What the fuck are you playing at?" He shouted.

"Don't shout at me," Naala crossed her arms.

"Of course I'm gonna fucking shout Naala!" Dave shouted at her. "What did I tell you before we got in here?"

"What did I tell you?" Dave repeated stepping forward.

"That I shouldn't start shit today," Naala sighed frowning at him.

"So why the fuck do I have to come out there and stop you from fighting in front of our son?" Dave snapped. He would always claim Saint as his, that would never change.

"She was provoking me," Naala whined. "Bae you didn't hear the type of stuff she was saying to me," She added.

"Come here," Dave huffed dropping his shoulders,

"She provoked me," Naala repeated stepping into his arms.

"You so much better than that baby," Dave said to her. "Dess does shit like that cuz you react, don't react," He told her.

"But I wanna punch her face," Naala said angrily.

"Naala," Dave said sternly. "Mia planned this dinner now and you can't be acting like that,"

"I don't want her near me," Naala replied looking up at him. "I'm sorry daddy don't be angry," She said batting her eyes at him.

"You're my weakness, Ion like that," Dave grumbled lifting her up. Naala giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You love it," She said kissing his ear and then his cheek.

"I love you, no more fighting," Dave said to her, "You too pretty for that,"

"Okay," Naala nodded kissing his lips quickly.

They pulled apart and he put her down on her feet and fixed her jeans for her.

"Stop touching my ass," Naala laughed when he slipped his hand in her back pocket.

"It doesn't stop growing," Dave shook his head letting her walk ahead of him.

"All good?" Mia asked when they came back out to everyone.

"Mmm," Naala blushed when Dave pulled her closer.

"Y'all better not have had sex in my spare room," Mia said with a raised brow.

"We can't," Naala laughed looking over at the babies. "You think they're sleeping too much?" She asked Dave.

"All babies do is sleep anyway," Dave reassured her.

"Dinner is served y'all," Mia called out making everyone go into the dining room. The kids had left so it was only adults.

Naala sat beside Dave and opposite Mia and her boyfriend. Hassan and Dess weren't far from her but she tried to ignore them.

"You look very familiar," A girl said staring at Dave. He looked up from his phone and to his side, where Naala was talking to Brianna.

"You don't know me," Dave shook his head. Naala had already been on one today, he didn't want to give her another reason to do more.

"No I swear I do," The girl responded tilting her head to the side. "Aren't you that singer?"

"Singer?" Dave laughed, the base in his voice alerting Naala.

She turned to him and saw him engaging in a conversation with the girl, both of them looking pretty comfy.

Aamirah's cries drew Naala's attention away from them, causing her to stand.

"I can get her," Dave offered, catching her hand.

"You're busy," Naala said softly before going over to the couch to pick her up.

"Please don't embarrass me in front of all these people," Naala whispered to her, rocking her gently.

Aamirah surprisingly stopped crying as soon as Naala lifted her up.

"Thank you pretty eyes." Naala spoke to her, using one hand to pick up the baby bag.

"Hmm," Naala hummed passing Aamirah to Dave while she pulled out her breastfeeding cloth to hide her boobs.

"What's up Princess?" Dave mumbled. The girl which he found out to be Hailey, the one that helped him with the seats, watched them.

Aamirah started to wriggle and fuss out of hunger, "She's coming baby. You going all red," Dave commented when Aamirah started to cry.

"I do not miss that," Mia shook her head. Naala took Aamirah from him and started to feed her, putting the cloth over her body.

The food was served and Dave and Hailey were still talking, leaving Naala's insecurities to wander.

"Let me help you," Dave said cutting up Naala's food. Her hands were occupied so she wasn't able to eat.

"Thank you," Naala opened her mouth to take the food. "Yours looks nicer," She said with a pout.

"Man," Dave sighed cutting some of his steak for her. He fed her and she smiled, pecking his lips.

Dave kissed her back and swapped their plates before she could ask.

"Love you," Naala mumbled as he carried on feeding her.

Hailey stared them down, mostly Naala. She didn't like how Naala pretended not to know her.

"You done?" Naala said to Aamirah rubbing her cheek. She lifted her up onto her shoulder and slipped her boob back into her top properly.

"I wish you could drink," Brianna said to Naala as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"Right," Mia agreed topping her own glass up. "Hailey are you drinking?" She asked her.

Naala looked to her, wondering why she had felt her eyes on her this whole time.

"I'm gonna have a drink," Dave told Naala in her ear.

"I can't drive for 6 weeks," Naala reminded him. "You're not driving us home drunk,"

"I'm not gonna get drunk," Dave defended.

"Amir get out of my ear," Naala said moving away from him.

"Don't make a scene," Dave tutted picking up his drink.

"I'm not making a scene, I want you to stop talking to me," Naala mumbled softly.

"All I want is one drink, I can't do that?" Dave questioned looking at the side of her face. "I ain't gonna get drunk,"

"Do what you want. I'm not your mom," Naala shrugged fixing Aamirah on her shoulder.

"Baby come on," Dave groaned pulling her chair closer. "Why you mad at me? Ion like when you mad," He said before kissing her face.

"One drink Amir and don't do too much," Naala turned to him. "I like sober you, not the drunk aggressive one," She said with a pout.

"I got you," Dave nodded. Naala puckered her lips and he kissed her twice before kissing Aamirah's head.

"My girls," Dave mumbled before facing back to the guys with his arm still around Naala.

"So twins huh?" Hailey made conversation with Naala.

"Yeah twins," Naala replied with a curt smile.

"Do twins run in the family?" Hailey asked harmlessly.

"You could say that," Naala answered quietly.

"She's a twin," Brianna answered for her. "How is Naleli by the way?" She asked Naala.

No one outside of the cartel knew that Naleli had died so it really was a harmless question.

"Naleli," Naala repeated to herself. Hassan perked up and looked over at her to see how she would handle it.

"She's dead," Dess giggled drunkly. "Oh y'all didn't know?"

"Amir take this baby because I'm about to jump over this table," Naala said quickly.

"Chill the fuck out," Hassan said to Desiree who wouldn't stop running her mouth.

"I didn't know La, I'm sorry," Brianna said sympathetically.

"She's dead as shit," Dess laughed sipping her drink. "Dead right along with all your dead babies,"

"Take her!" Naala snapped at Dave, he wasn't aware of anything that was happening. He took the baby from her with a confused face.

"Naala don't even —"

Dave's words went unnoticed because before he could get them out, Naala had hopped over the table and grabbed Dess' head.

"I've told you to stop fucking with me," Naala screamed while banging her head against the table.

"Get off me you crazy bitch," Dess yelped when Naala started to use the glasses on the table to break over her head.

"Stop it or you're gonna kill her," Dave said grabbing her up.

"Say something now," Naala shouted forcefully pushing Dess back.

"Get off me," She huffed pulling away from Dave. She angrily packed up the baby bag and carried Aasad's chair leaving Dave with the other one.

"Mia I'm sorry about the mess, I'll pay for it," Naala mumbled to her.

"Girl don't worry about it," Mia waved her off. "I'll see you soon?" She asked hopefully.

"No you won't, go to the car," Dave said behind Naala. She sucked her teeth and hugged Mia quickly before walking away.

"I'ma drop her off and come back for Saint," Dave told Mia who held the door open for him.

"That's fine, don't shout at her too much," She said with a smile.

"I ain't making no promises," Dave muttered unlocking the car doors.

"Let me strap them in," Dave spoke to Naala who was still fuming.

After 5 minutes of him struggling with the seat, Aasad started to cry.

"I know baby, you're daddy is an idiot," Naala cooed at him. "He took the seats out and he doesn't even know how to put them back,"

"It's complicated," Dave tutted while Naala reached down to pick him up.

"I bet it is," Naala sighed patting Aasad's back. Like clockwork Aamirah started too.

"Hurry up Amir damn," Naala complained getting Aamirah out meaning she was holding the two newborns.

"I can help," Hailey said coming outside.

"Oh here we go," Naala mumbled rocking the both of them.

"It seems like we always meet messing with chairs," Hailey laughed leaning into the car.

"And now daddy's gonna flirt with her right in front of me," Naala said quietly shushing them both.

"You're a lifesaver," Dave sighed when Hailey strapped the seats in.

"You better learn how to do this yourself," Naala said to Dave when he stood in front of her.

"It would be easier if you weren't stood behind me bitching," Dave shot back.

"Mmhm tell your girlfriend goodnight," Naala replied mugging Hailey.

"Oh I'm not trying to sleep with him," Hailey defended quickly.

"So get out of his face, you're all giggling and shit while I'm stood here," Naala said with attitude.

"Naala get in the car," Dave said after he finished putting the twins in the car.

"Bitch why are you still stood here?" Naala questioned with her hand on her hip.

"You don't have to call me out my name," Hailey scrunched up her face. "If you have a problem with me talking to him then take that up with your man, not me," She added.

"Bitch I will drag you from here to the hole you crawled out of, don't try me," Naala pointed at her.

"Get in the fucking car Naala," Dave roared opening the passenger door for her.

"Dumb ass trick," Naala mumbled getting into the car. Dave slammed it shut and turned to Hailey.

"She ain't normally like this, Ion know what's wrong with her," Dave apologised to Hailey.

"It's fine," She smiled. "I'll let you go," She spoke looking at his lips.

"And he's still flirting," Naala laughed shaking her head. Dave got into the car and pulled out quickly, not speaking a word to her.

Naala felt cold so she reached to turn up the heat but couldn't work out Dave's car system.

"Can you -"

"You don't fucking listen Naala," Dave shouted causing her to jump. "You get around them for one day and you fighting,"

"You didn't hear what she said to me?" Naala responded turning to him.

"Why do you have to react though Naala? Why do you always gotta do shit like that?" Dave questioned zooming down the street.

"Can you talk to me like you have sense?" Naala replied with her head against the window.

"You always give in, no matter what I tell you." Dave continued to shout, swerving the car slightly.

"Slow down Amir, we have the kids in the back," Naala said to him.

"Shut up talking to me Naala seriously," Dave said speeding up and switching lanes.

"I don't know why you're so mad at me," Naala huffed. "She was provoking me!" She raised her voice.

"So you smash her head against a table?" Dave shouted back turning to her.

"I'm sorry," Naala replied sitting back in her seat. "Stop shouting, I said I'm sorry,"

"Sorry ain't gonna fix nothing." Dave said angrily. "In front of our daughter?"

"It's not as if she could see," Naala shrugged. Dave chuckled and nodded looking at her.

"This is the shit I was talking about Naala. You gon' get yourself in trouble one day," Dave replied. "I'm trying to protect you,"

"Seriously slow down," Naala warned him. Dave ignored her until they saw flashing blue lights behind them.

"Fuck," Dave hit the wheel, looking in his rearview. "I got a gun in there," He pointed to the glove compartment.

"How many drinks did you have?" Naala asked stuffing the gun that was in the glove compartment into the baby birkin.

"Shit I don't know," Dave spoke lowly pulling over.

"You can't get another DUI," Naala replied mushing his face. "You're so damn stupid," She commented.

"Aight Naala," Dave said irritatedly. Now wasn't the time for her to be doing that. 

"Swap seats," Naala said undoing her belt. The windows were tinted so the officer couldn't see them swap.

"Thank you," Dave said doing his belt up.

"Shut up," Naala responded fixing his seat closer to the wheel. She hated how far back he drove.

A tap on the window made Naala roll the driver side window down.

"License and registration," The officer said, using a flashlight to look through the car.

"Can I ask why you pulled us over?" Naala asked nicely.

"You were speeding ma'am. You swerved about ten times back there, can I ask if you've had a drink tonight?" The office spoke, no emotion in his voice.

"I'm breastfeeding," Naala shook her head.

"Who's in the car?" He replied shining the flashlight on Dave and then the babies.

"My husband and our babies," Naala responded. "Are you gonna write me up so I can get them home?"

"Don't sass me," The officer frowned. "Pop the trunk," He said banging on the car.

"Is it empty?" Naala asked Dave,

"Bag of money," Dave mumbled staring straight ahead.

"You're such a dummy I swear," Naala tutted getting out of the car.

"Can you write me up? My babies really need to get home," Naala said lowering her eyes at the officer.

"That's not how it works sweetheart," He laughed leaning up against the car.

"Yeah but I'm so tired and so are they," Naala pouted batting her lashes at him.

The officer was a creep and Naala could see that, his eyes hadn't left her breasts since she started talking.

"I can't just let you go," The officer said as Naala stepped closer.

"Why?" She frowned crossing her arms under her breast pushing them up slightly.

"I won't do it again," Naala added softly.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you?" The officer sighed standing up straight. "Slow down," He warned opening the car door for her.

"Thank you," Naala flashed her million dollar smile. "Have a nice night," She concluded starting the car up again.

No words were exchanged between Naala and Dave as they swapped seats again. Dave drove off slower this time and in the direction of their home.

"I'm sorry," Dave said putting his hand on Naala's thigh.

"I make mistakes Amir, I do but you never let me live them down," Naala replied. "I forgive you for so much," She teared up.

"I know," He sighed rubbing her leg.

"I didn't want to hit her but she kept pushing and you were too busy flirting with someone else," Naala cried.

"I wasn't flirting with her," Dave responded to her.

"You were!" Naala shouted. "I feel ugly and fat and just disgusting and you don't help," She said sadly.

"I'm sorry Love stop crying please?" Dave said squeezing her thigh.

"Why can't you just want me?" Naala questioned him.

"Baby you know you're the only one I want to be with, ever," Dave reassured her.

"Yeah right," Naala sniffed swatting his hand off her thigh.

"I mean it," Dave spoke with confidence. "I love you Naala,"

In that moment, Naala didn't feel loved. She felt like an empty vessel he used whenever he wanted children.

~~

"Good night Malia," Naala said sternly putting her comforter over her.

"Malia sleep with mommy?" Malia asked tiredly,

"No Malia, you can't sleep in there with us anymore. You're a big girl and big girls sleep in their own room," Naala reminded her.

"Not fair," Malia yawned. Naala sighed and leaned down to her level.

"I'll buy you all the candy in the world if you just sleep baby. Please?" Naala muttered tucking her in.

"All the candy?" Malia raised a brow.

"All the candy," Naala nodded before kissing her cheek. "Good night," She repeated.

"Good night real mommy," Malia yawned again using her small hand to touch Naala's face.

Naala left the room and kept the door ajar just in case. Her phone started ringing so she answered it.

"Hassan if you called me to shout I don't want to hear it," Naala said as soon as she answered.

"Do you know you broke her nose?" Hassan started off,

"Good for her," Naala responded walking into her bedroom. Dave was changing Aasad in the middle of the bed with Aamariah laying next to him.

"All this shit has to stop Naala, y'all are gonna have to see each other all the time," Hassan replied.

"It's like y'all didn't hear anything she said," Naala tutted. "Why am I the only one in the wrong,"

"I told her the same thing," Hassan defended. "You gotta grow up Naala,"

"Bye Hassan," Naala said hanging up and putting her phone down. "I picked the worst baby daddies," She said to herself while walking to the bathroom.

"Whatchu say?" Dave questioned,

"Mind your business," Naala responded to him. She picked up her skin care stuff and proceeded to wash her face.

"Ion know how else I can say sorry," Dave huffed from the bed.

Naala ignored him and got into the bed, with her breast pumping machine.

She connected it up and laid back, letting Dave tend to the babies.

Naala managed to pump 2 full bottles while they sat in silence, the babies occasional cooing feeling the silence.

"I'm sorry," Dave repeated putting his hand on her thigh. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked kissing the side of her face.

"Does that word even mean anything to you anymore?" Naala asked turning to him.

"I don't know what else to say to you, I keep fucking up," Dave mumbled.

"Do you want this?" Naala said gesturing to the babies. "Do you want us to be together because right now it doesn't feel like it,"

Naala felt unappreciated in every way possible. Especially after she almost killed herself to give him those babies.

"There is nowhere else I want to be," Dave said honestly. "Y'all are my life, I mean that," He added pulling her closer.

Naala sighed and looked away from him. "The flirting, it has to stop," She said softly.

"I won't talk to her anymore," Dave nodded quickly. He lifted her chin up and kissed her lightly, holding the side of her face.

Naala kissed him back, their lips moving in sync with each other.

"Let me put them to sleep," Naala said when they pulled apart.

She got out of the bed and lifted the babies up carefully and took them to the nursery.

When she was done, Dave had turned the lights out and was half asleep. She crawled into the bed and cuddled up to him.

"You're not fat or ugly. You're the most beautiful woman ever. My queen," Dave mumbled tiredly rubbing her back.

"Make me feel that way," Naala said in a low voice.

"That's what I plan to do for the rest of my life," Dave answered kissing her lips. 

They started kissing once more but were cut off with sounds coming from the baby monitor.

"Wait," Naala paused putting her hand on Dave's chest.

"They're fine," Dave told her pulling her closer. He put his head in her neck and kissed it lightly, distracting her slightly.

Another sound came from the monitor making Dave stop aswell.

"You heard it this time?" Naala muttered pulling away from him.

"Yeah," Dave said getting out of the bed with her. Naala grabbed her robe and slid it over her half naked body.

They both went to the nursery and stood right over Aamirah's crib was a man dressed in all black.

"Oh my God," Naala screamed loudly when Dave pushed past her and tackled the man to the ground.

"Get the gun Naala," Dave shouted holding the man down to the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read ๐Ÿค
135K 2.7K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK ๐Ÿšจ
969K 30.5K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...