๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž. โžธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ

By -SASHACORE

โ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ!โž โคท๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต y/n is the new student... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐„ ๐†๐„๐“๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐–๐€๐’ 11 ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐๐„๐– ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐– ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐€๐€๐€๐€๐€
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐€๐€๐€๐€๐€๐€๐€
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

5.5K 226 211
By -SASHACORE

second person POV

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

your brother gave you a hug before waving goodbye and walked towards his school, you wore your inside shoes and greeted mrs ukai. "oh good morning y/n!" she smiled at you, you bowed towards her, "morning" you smiled, softly. you looked around and room and noticed kenma sitting on the bean bag, playing on his ipad, you didn't see anyone else and shrugged, walking towards kenma.

you walked towards him and sat down next to him, placing your head on his shoulder. kenma froze, unsure who the person was, he looked to the side and saw you, where he relaxed his body and continued playing on his ipad. you watched him play before yawning a few times, still sleepy. kenma noticed and thought for a bit before speaking up, "wanna play?" he asked

you opened your mouth to answer but he spoke for you, "i can teach you how to play" it was like he knew what you were gonna say, you lifted your head from his shoulder and looked at him as he passed you his ipad. you held it as he started to explain what each button does, just showing you the ways how to play, holding your hands.

kenma then let go of your hand as you started to play without his help, he watched as you played. the more he watched the sooner he realised you were gonna beat his high score, his eyes widen as his mouth dropped. kenma's eyes widen even more and his jaw dropped lower even more as he saw you past his high score and was still going!

kenma looked at you as you had a straight face on then back to the ipad then back at you, looking at you up and down his face still shock, kenma just froze from shock. the words 'you died' popped up on the screen, showing you had died and you frowned. you then turned around to give back kenma's ipad to him, so you could watch him play only to see him completely froze.

you poked his cheek, "kenma?" you spoke, poking him even more. he turned his head to you and took the ipad from you, he looked at the right corner and saw 'best score: 2846' on it his face even more shocked, "how?!" he looked at you, as you just shrugged, not sure what he was talking about.

he huffed and started to play, trying to beat your score. you laid your head on his shoulder and watched him do so.

━━━━━━

"okay kiddos! sit down in your seat, i have an announcement to make!" mrs ukai called out, as everyone replied with a 'yes' and stopped what they were doing and walked to their seats. kenma closed his ipad and went to his seat along with you and the seven others- the six boys AND hitoka obviously.

you sat down in your seat and so did everyone else- if your wondering where hitoka sits, she sits at the table behind you. mrs ukai walked towards the door as the principal came in as well, the two started to talk as you got bored again. you turned to see kenma resting his head on the table, there was nothing to do so you took some parts of kenma's hair and started braiding it.

the other six boys noticed, "oo! do mine next!" shoyo jumped in his seat, "i would-" you spoke, "yes!"

"if you had long hair like kenma and hitoka that is" you continued, "oh :(" he pouted, "it's okay- i can just tie it in small pig tails!" you chirped, shoyo's face lighting up with joy. "okay kiddos!" mrs ukai spoke as everyone quiet down.

"today we have two- no wait, three! new student joining us!" mrs ukai chirped as everyone clapped, she walked towards the principal and came back to the front of the room with a small boy who had white, black and grey hair, and he had bright yellow eyes. "everyone, this is kotaro bokuto!" mrs ukai spoke as everyone waved towards him, you didn't bother looking since you didn't care about new students.

"so kotaro, please tell us about yourself" mrs ukai spoke, as kotaro looked around the room. you finished braiding kenma's hair and turned to the right to see the new student only to meet eye contact with him. the more you stared at him the more you got uncomfortable under his glaze, his jaw dropped and his eyes widen and completely froze. you cringed and looked away, looking behind you and began playing with hitoka's hair, as her table and seat was behind you.

kotaro was still staring, completely forgetting about the question mrs ukai had asked. "um.. kotaro?" mrs ukai asked and crouched down to his level, "are you alright?" she asked him, kotaro smiled and placed his arm on mrs ukai's shoulder as she looked at him with confusion. "i'm in love" he looked at her, smiling. the seven boys sat there in confusion, before realising. kiyoomi tried to aligned where kotaro was staring at and realised it was you, and oh boy were they not happy. obviously you didn't know and was to busy playing with hitoka's hair.

"love?" she questioned, looking at him in confusion. "yes, love- something you don't have" he calmly answered, looked back at you. mrs ukai thought about what he said before her jaw dropped down immediately and her eyes were widen, she covered her mouth with her hand and looked away before back at kotaro. "what makes you say that?" mrs ukai laughed, "well you don't look like the type to have a boyfriend or a husband" he smiled at her

"well... i- you-... i mean- i'm not- well" mrs ukai had no idea how to explain is to a five year old boy. "you know what, never mind" she stood up, "kotaro you'll be sitting right in front of hitoka- hitoka raise your hand please" mrs ukai spoke as hitoka looked to the front and raised her hand up, "just right there kotaro" mrs, ukai spoke as he nodded and walked to his seat, in front of hitoka. she looked at him up and down before raising a eyebrow then turned around to talk to you again. mrs ukai walked to the principal and came back with two boys, holding her hand.

'omg there's more?'

they both looked identical, but they wore different clothes- but still, they look identical. hey both had brown hair and grey/brown eyes, both of them had some small freckles. "okay kiddos! this is osamu and atsumu miya!" mrs ukai chirped, everyone waved at the twins. "so osamu why won't you tell us about yourself?" mrs ukai crouched down looking at osamu, in between the two boys. "i'm osamu, that one is atsumu" the other one spoke as mrs ukai looked at osamu. "oh, right- im sorry, you two look identical i couldn't tell who is who" mrs ukai apologised

"it's okay, but just know i'm the smart one and atsumu is the dumb one" osamu spoke, looking at her. "HEY!" atsumu yelled at his brother. "THAT I NOT TRUE!" atsumu yelled again, "it is so" osamu replied back, sticking his tongue out. "IM NOT DUMB!" atsumu yelled again, grabbing osamu's shirt, "yer are!" osamu yelled back, grabbing atsumu's hair, "oo you wanna get beaten up—" atsumu was cut off by someone sneezing.

the twins turned to see who sneezed with an angry face only to have their jaws dropped down and their eyes widen as they both froze, "bless you" kiyoomi whispered, "thank you :D" you whispered back

"are yer in love 'samu?" atsumu whispered to his brother, "i'm in love 'tsumu" osamu replied back. "um- moving on.." mrs ukai slowly ungrip osamu and atsumu away from each other, "atsumu, you'll be sitting next to kotaro! the one with black, white and grey hair" mrs, ukai spoke. "i'm osamu" osamu spoke, staring at the women

"well i'm tired" mrs ukai stared back at him, "atsumu please go sit there" mrs ukai smiled, "okay!" atsumu walked towards his seat. "and osamu... you're going to sit next to hitoka!" mrs ukai spoke as hitoka raised her and before mrs ukai told her to do so. "the girl raising her hand" mrs ukai said, "okay" osamu nodded and walked towards his seat.

"oh my lord- why don't the part about telling about yourself never work out! this is the fourth time now" mrs ukai signed and walked towards her computer

the seven boys were giving death glances to the three new students as they weren't aware of it as they were to busy staring at you- though you were to busy staring at your nails.

'man my nails look pretty'

'i'm hungry'

━━━━━━━━

"alright! that's all the work for today! you may now go and have fun" mrs ukai called out as everyone closed their books and placed it under their desk, placing their pencil in their pencil box. the seven boys quickly placed their books and pencil away, "c'mon y/n- let's go" keiji spoke, grabbing your arm.

you looked at it then slapped it away, making him pull away. "no! i'm taking my time!" you huffed and closed your book before placing it away, placing your pencil inside your pencil box and slowly placed it under the desk. "your done? good let's go!" keiji took your arm and dragged you away along with he seven boys following me.

"why are you so quick to pull me away?" you questioned, "we'll tell you later" shinsuke spoke. keiji finally found a nice spot and sat down along with the others. there was silence for a while until you spoke up, "so why did you drag me here AND rushed me to pack away?" you questioned

"them" keiji answered him and the other six staring at the three boys behind you, "who?" you asked. "oh the new students" kenma answered. "oh, what about them?" you asked

"i- they had fallen in love with you women!!" satori shook you, before you could say something they interrupted you, "and we're only allowed to like you!" rintarō whined, "and me!" hitoka threw her arms in the air. "and hitoka!" rintarō added, again before you could say something you were interrupted again. "heyyy, watcha guys talking about" a voice came and you turn to see kotaro sitting next to you. he was already looking at you, smiling as he sat cris-cross and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"heyyy~ how you doing?" you raised his eyebrows once just stared at you, instead of answering you just cringed whilst looking at him. "this is a private meeting- please leave" kiyoomi spoke, looking at kotaro in disgust. kotaro looked at him with disgust too then back at you, smiling. kiyoomi gasped in shock, "oh i know you did not just look at me like that!" he huffed, "SHHH!" kotaro shushed kiyoomi before looking back at you

"what's your name cutie?" kotaro tried to wink- key word: TRIED. "nanya" you answered, smiling, "nanya? nanya what?" kotaro smiled, "none of ya business blockhead" you dropped your smile, there was silence for a while before kotaro started laughing out loud. he started hitting the floor and then shook you, "HAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY! HAHAHA" he laughed out loud

"that wasn't a joke—" again he cut you off, damn what is it with people interrupting you today? "HAHAH YOU REALLY ARE A JOKESTER!" he laughed again, you nervously laughed and looked at him with fear then at the seven boys + hitoka who were all looking at kotaro like he was a maniac- which he kind of was.

you leaned to the other side only to feel someone else next to you- or maybe two someones. you fused your eyebrows together before slowly turning around to see the twins, they were smiling at you. you sat there confused on how you didn't hear them, "hiii- did it hurt?" one of them spoke, you obviously didn't know who was who. "huh?" you were now even more confused, "when you fell from heaven :)" the other one spoke as he was laying on his tummy, swinging his legs back and forward, resting his chin on his hands, smiling and blinking at you.

you just stared at the two of them, with a confused yet disgusted face. you awkwardly smiled and gave them a thumbs up, "OI! I WAS TALKING TO HER FIRST" kotaro screamed at the twins, scaring you in the process. "NOBODY ASKED YER IF YER WERE TALKING TO HER!" the one laying down yelled back, the three started to have a staring contest before kotaro held ur arm and pulled you towards him, glaring at the twins.

the twins gasped and grabbed your other arm and pulled you towards them, glaring at kotaro who now had a shock expression on. kotaro held your arm tighter and pulled you towards him, the twins were now shocked and held your arm tighter, pulling you towards them. they kept doing so, each time their grip getting tighter and tighter- and oh boy did it hurt.

'don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry'

you kept repeating it over and over in your head- holding in the pain the three boys were giving you, not realising it. the seven boys + hitoka had enough and they all stood up. kenma, keiji, shoyo and hitoka went to your left arm and kiyoomi, shinsuke, satori and rintarō went to your right arm. they removed the boys hand from your arm and dragged you away from them, into a small tent, satori glared at the three boys, pointing at his eyes then at them before slowly closing the tent curtain- still glaring at them as he did so.

the three boys sat there, staring at the tent you were in. "she's pretty" osamu spoke up, "agreed" atsumu and kotaro both smiled.

"man what in the name of k-drama was that?" mrs ukai spoke to herself- confused as hell

"it's okay y/n!" shoyo comforted you as you cried, yea your arm really hurts now and there were red hand marks on your arm from where the three boys held on to. they all gave you a hug to make you feel better- and eventually you calmed down and hugged them all back.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

MEME FOR THIS CHAPTER

it isn't that good since i had no idea what i should do for this chapter- i might change it when i come up with a better one👍🏻

-MINNIE'S NOTE
I ADDED THEM
this chapter was shitty but next chapter might
be better- can't do promises, my mind changes all the time

NOT PROOFREAD
date published: 22-11-21

*:..bababooey..:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.1K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
36.4K 1.1K 41
๐Ÿ‹Post Time Skip๐Ÿ‹ With a little shove from his best girl friend, Kuroo is forced to own up to his feelings for his Kenma...but Luna is blind to real...
1.4M 44.2K 71
โžœ A STORY WHERE A SIMPLE WAITRESS ENDS UP CATCHING THE EYES OF FIVE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS AND WEALTHY MEN OF THE CITY.
31.1K 1.7K 29
๏ฝก๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝก ๏พŸ in which y/n constantly bothers her new grumpy neighbor just for the fun of it. ใ€€๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ”Šอ™ ยฉfurudat...