𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⊱second person POV⊰

second person POV

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"bye bye brother" you waved goodbye to your brother as he waved back and you watched as he walked away, once he did you walked towards mrs ukai and bowed down, greeting her.

"well good morning y/n!" she smiled at you, "morning" you yawned before you scanned the classroom for-know-who. to be honest you were nervous to came back to school because of yesterday, all eleven of them chased you around the classroom to the point you climbed the tall cabinet and hid there.

you only hid there since you thought they wouldn't be able to climb up because of their dresses but oh boy were you wrong. man they would do anything just to be with you.

usually you would be annoyed to the point you'd beg your parents to switch schools however you haven't done that. maybe because you felt special whenever you were with them?

eh, you didn't know-

heck you're still a kid, why think about something like that now?

not to mention HOW you're thinking like that-

YOU'RE FOUR YEARS OLD

anyways,

after scanning the whole classroom, making sure you didn't miss some areas you were 100% sure they weren't in yet. you sighed happily and walked towards the reading area. once you reached there something caught your eye.

turning your head to see what it was, your eyes widen when seeing it was the pretty girl and boy you saw a few days back. the two were laying on their stomach reading a book together- by that i mean just looking at the pictures and laughing.