She's A Keeper (Lauren x y/n)

By littlewillo

Y/N is a tomboy and loves soccer, she's in high school and is also the captain of the school's soccer team. C... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Not an update :)
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
NOT AN UPDATE!
Part 19
Part 20
Fuck it
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Not an update!
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 27

1.7K 41 13
By littlewillo

Y/N'S POV
Nan👵🏻❤️: Hello Y/N/N, i haven't spoken to you in a while so i'm just checking in on you and our Max. How are my beautiful grandchildren? Love Nan x

Y/N: I know it's you Nan, you don't have to put that at the end🤣. Anyways we're good thank you, how have you been?

Nan👵🏻❤️: That's good sweetie. I've been great thank you. I'm actually flying out to see you today, i'm boarding my flight soon.

Y/N: NO WAY! I miss you so much Nan, Max too. I can't wait till you land, i'm gonna plan a whole day for us rn!

Nan👵🏻❤️: I miss you both too, so much. Can't wait to spend the whole day with my amazing grandchildren.

Y/N: How long are you staying for?

Nan👵🏻❤️: I thought i'd stay for a while, i've got nothing else to do back at home so.

Y/N: This day keeps getting better and better.

Nan👵🏻❤️: I'll see you soon sweetie.

Y/N: See ya later. Have a safe flight!

Holy shit. My Nan's coming to visit. I haven't seen her in so long. My Nan lives in the uk so it's quite a far ways away but she's coming back for a while.

She's been a huge part of my life, she was like my second mother until they moved to the uk. Ever since my grandad passed she's been a little lonely over there but can't really afford to move back over here because she's retired. She's the only family i've got rn apart from Max considering my parents have been MIA for the past couple months.

Speaking of my parents, i've tried to contact them but they haven't replied. But i know they're alive because my mum keeps posting pictures of them together on facebook. All middle aged women do it, it's weird. Middle aged people shouldn't be on any social media. Anyways a bit off topic.

I'm gonna try contact them again later but right now i'm going to tell Max that the Nan is coming.

"Yo Maximus, come here skid." I shout throughout the house so that he can hear me. Maximus isn't actually his name but i like to annoy him.

Soon i hear little patter of feet running towards my room. I pause my game and wait for him to enter.

"That's not my name! What did you shout me for?" He asked in his little baby voice. I patted my knee signalling him to sit down and he did so.

"Well, Nanny has just text me." I started as he just stared up at me expectantly. "And she's flying out to see us right now!"

He flew off my lap and started running around my room shouting "NANNY NANNY NANNY". This kid is off his nut. He ran passed me and as his did, i picked him up. His legs were still running but he wasn't moving considering he was like 5 ft off the ground now.

"Woahhh chill out little man, she's going to be a couple hours yet, she'll get here later on today but we can plan what we want to do tomorrow with her."

"CAN WE GO MINI GOLFING?" Max asked a little too loudly.

"Okay ouch my ear drums. And yes ofc buddy, we can do whatever you like." His smile has yet to leave his face.

"Then we can go watch the new spider-man movie." Max said enthusiastically as i just looked down at him in amusement. This kid is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Come on let's get you dressed for the day. We can go hang out with Camz and Sofi if you get ready really quick." That had him bolting out of my door and rooting through his closet in no time.

I text Camila before and asked if she was busy because i haven't really hung out with her a lot considering i'm always with Lauren or Max. She wasn't so we decided to hang out and bring the little ones with us.

Soon Max came back into my room all dressed. I got dressed while he did too (outfit above).

Nan actually got him that outfit last Christmas and he's obsessed with it. We'll probably end up going to dinner with Nan later so he's dressed for the occasion and Nan will be so happy to see him in the tracky she bought him.

I put his shoes on.

And then we were good to go.

We picked the girls up and decided that we'd go to the trampoline park since it's only just opened.

We arrived and checked in, i obviously paid for it. I can't be having Camz paying for all of that.

"Max, come here bud." I said, beckoning him over. He obliged. "Put this wristband around your wrist so you can go on the trampolines, okay?" He nodded.

After me and Camila put the kids wristbands on along with ours, we put our shoes in the lockers and headed straight for the trampolines.

The kids headed one way while i dragged Camila over to the foam pit. I said she could go first but she was taking way too long to jump in so i decided to pick her up and throw her in.

"What the hell Y/N/N!" She exclaimed once she got out of the pit. It was quite funny watching her struggle to get out. I just stood there laughing my ass off.

"What? You were taking way too long." I shrugged like it was nothing.

"You're going down Y/L/N" After that she chased me around the whole trampoline park until i ran out of breath and collapsed.

She got on top of me punching me, but not hard obviously. We started play fighting until we both ran out of energy.

The rest of the time consisted of us playing basketball with the kids and trying to teach Camz how to dunk.

Our time was up a little after that so we got our things and left the place. It was getting late and i knew my Nan would be landing soon so i decided to take the girls home and get Max ready for tonight.

We got home and Max went to play in his room since he was pretty much already ready i just had to redo his hair before we go. I was sweaty though so i decided to hop in the shower and change my fit.

After i was ready, i jumped on the xbox. After a while, Max came in so we both played some minecraft until it was time to pick Nan up.

***

I haven't checked over this so if there's any mistakes my bad. This is just a filler chapter for what's coming up soon. I won't be active on here for a bit because i have my mocks coming up and i'm stressed to fuck with them so yeah.

Anyways thanks for reading. I love you. Have a good day/night/whatever<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
78.7K 1.5K 33
Where there is love,there is life.
184K 5.2K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
115K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...