An Anomaly in Terra

By Happy100cool

A boy awakens into a world filled with dangerous yet familiar powers, with no idea of how on the new world wo... More

The Start of Everything (Remastered)
File Access
Two Catastrophe and a Cure
Thinking and Training
Traveling and New Companion
Timely Encounter and a Reunion?
Meeting of Leaders, a Miracle, and Visions
Prophecy, Memories and Confrontation
A Mind Battle End and Renewal Hope
Relaxation, New Looks and Destination reached
Broken Soul, Breakdown, and Hopeful Resolve
New Destination set and Training gone wrong

Reality Crashing

1K 29 9
By Happy100cool

William Pov

???: "Ģ̷̛͔͎͕̭̞̱̜̼͒͌͑͐̌̿̐̚͜ǫ̶̛̫̮̼̹̤̳̗̬͛̑̍͋͌́̈̄͌̋̓̅̒̚͝ ̶̡̛̛̥̺̜̠͖̫̦͛͗̀̍̓̓̓͝ͅĖ̵̜̓̋̾̃̈̒̐̑͛̄̅͒̂̀̂ą̸͉̰̘̖̥͔̬̼̬̦̑̔̔̈́̎͝͝ş̷̡͉̩̱͍̮̙̻̙͓͐͆͆̍̇́͆̔̾t̷̟̞͚͊̀"

William: "Go East? Why should I?"

Afterward, the massive headache left me as the voice was gone and I felt better. What the heck was that though? Why would some ominous voice try to make me go east and how do they know about me? Well, I could listen to that ominous voice or just do whatever I want? Though there is the chance that I might keep getting told to reach a certain location so I think I will have to listen to that voice. Well, time to go then, and let us see what my life will be like after I reach that location. As I walked "East" I felt something was off. Wait a minute, where the fuck is east as I am pretty sure I ain't have a clue to go to.

"Fucking hell you are an overpowered person but you don't know where the fuck is east is. I am not fucking Zoro."

I am not going to somehow randomly enter a random village if I keep running from a random direction. As I start to run at the speed of sound in the "East" direction as I hope I am going the right way.

5 minutes later

I was in a random village and now I am wondering if I should just commit unliving as I fail in life as a person. I question myself on how I keep being a failure who needs to fucking think more in life so a situation like this can not happen. I blame the Author fully for this and I hope he knows that. (How about you just- Nope why am I arguing with you as you can't do shit to me.) Still, I wonder what to do now as I ain't going to walk aimlessly around this place...

.

.

Okay yeah, I am going to enter this village because I need to get a map at least. Just remember William that you are someone who can talk to people. I have the Hope to be able to do this.

After he thought of Hope, his mind was at ease and the aura of ??? surrounded him for a brief moment as he look more relaxed.

I walk toward the village and saw a couple of guards guarding a gate. Hmm, this will be a bit tricky because I still don't have an identification.

William: "Hello."

The Guards look at me and then I use my secret ability. Mind manipulation as they all immediately look away and I enter the village with no incident.

.

.

William under his breath: "I am fucking abuse the shit out of that."

Real smooth William, you think you can keep abusing such a nice ability- Wait a fucking moment why the hell am I talking to myself in my mind. Yeah, you know what who cares because why am I going to keep questioning this as I know I have these powers. But it just feels wrong because without I would basically be a weakling. Ugh, stop thinking about this, William as you got better things to do right now.

Third Person Pov

William walk around the village as most people were ignoring him though some people look at him for a bit before resuming their duty. William looked to see that mostly everyone was living relatively happy or content from what he can see through William keep walking around to find the one place he was looking for.

William mumbled: "How hard is it to find a medical place or hell a store that has a map."

As William was starting to get annoyed though he found a small little building that had the words hospital on it so he went inside. He look around to see that it was less technical but still look the same as he saw some people come in or out of the rooms so he put a little mask on before going to the front desk.

William: "Hello?"

As look to see a male with some fox ears look at him quite tired.

Receptionist: "Oh hello sir do you have an appointment here?"

William in his mind: "Nope I can't do this."

William look at his eyes and had a little glow before speaking.

William: "Yes I do."

As the fox person slowly nodded his head in a daze before snapping out of it and William walk around the Hospital.

William in his mind: "Great job William you can't even fucking talk to one person so you legit mess with his mind because you are scared."

William felt down though looked around and saw a couple of patients as he saw some people inside were crying near the infected. He look at himself and felt like shit.

William: "So many people have to deal with their love ones like this."

William felt like he want to help but felt like something held him back.

William Pov

I am fucking hesitant to help these people because I am scared. I am scared of what would happen to me and how that would affect everything.

William: "It just feels like reality crashing down on me."

This just keeps proving that I ain't like them and that I have not to deal with what they have to deal with. At least in my old life, the worst I had to deal with was bullying but that it but all these people have to deal with war, Catastrophe, and more. I ain't like them in that sense but at least now I can help them so why not... you know why William it is because that it would cause too many problems for you. 

William: "Either way, I can't do that right now as too many people and I ain't that sneaky yet."

I left the place and sing a little tune. As I remember a little song that I used to sing by myself.

(Oh BOI IT IS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS EVE)

William: "All I want for Christmas is you."

As I felt the joy of it as I feel like it is Christmas somewhere else. I just need to accept that with all of this power, it does not mean someone out there is not stronger than me. The biggest threat to someone is their pride and I can't be like that.

15 minutes later

As William looks around the village to finally see a store.

William: "Finally a store."

As William look around the store and saw a map and took it as he paid it with his "real" LMD and then left the store.

William: "Perfect, I got a map so now I can tell where east is?"

I looked to see that I was around the border of Columbia near Bolivar which is clearly Bolivia but with an R in it. Seriously being transported into a new world and out of everything that seems familiar besides Columbia it had to be Bolivia the place where my parents were born in. I hope they have some Silpancho or some Cuñapé. I missed eating those foods though I probably could remake it is not the same as having it freshly made.

"Hmm... though what place does that ominous voice want me to go to?"

???: "K̸̢̢̢̨̯̩̰͈͍̝̩̖̽̓̈́̈́̔̔͝a̸̛̤̹͎͇̳̍̀̇̓̓̃͊̉͝z̸̡̺̟̦̬͈̱̋̉̊̄͛̐d̴̛̮́̃͗̂̉̿e̵̖͔̣̖̯̖̝̖̍̑̒̊͌̈́͗̈́̍͊́͒̓͜l̷̢͚͇͙̠̙͓͑̑̅̆̕"

Thanks, Ominous voice because now I know where to go to and that tells me that I need to basically travel about halfway across the map. Well, I mean I could use Hades Presence to get there in less than a second but that would be boring. (Aka he is faster than light at that mode which means he can travel our earth about 7.5 times in a second but he can't attack or recover any of his hp or stamina and he can't get out of that mode for 30 seconds.)

"Hmm so it seems like I got a lot to do before going to the place so let my adventure truly begin."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

William: "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE I COULD HAVE MADE A COMPASS!"

Ugh, I was dumb though it is getting late so time to go to the Anti void as I ain't sleeping out here so time to go in. Then tomorrow I go and travel the world.

As William made a portal, he went inside and made a sleeping bag and sleeping mask and then instantly went asleep.

Third Person Pov

10 minutes later

A nurse went into a patient room to check how they were doing but saw they lost all of the black crystal in their arms as the nurse went to check around the other rooms before seeing that all the patients were miraculously cured. It cause a lot of joy as a lot of people went into the hospital as families reunited in joy as a mysterious figure smiled in the distance before disappearing.

End of Chapter

Short Birthday Special (Canon)

One Week later

William: "Happy Birthday to me..."

As William blows out his candles as he sits in a room with no one and looks down.

William: "I miss you guys!"

William cries as he slowly eats his birthday cake...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

📬📫📫 📬📬 📬📫📬📬 📬📫📬📬 📬📬 📬📫 📫📫 📭 📬📫📫 📫📫📫 📫📬📫 📬 📭 📬📬📫 📬📫📫📬

William: "What was that?"

William looked to see a dried stain in his pillow as he look to see his handshake a little.

William: "Just a nightmare... William. You are stronger than this, just stay happy even if it was your birthday."

As William went back to sleep as the Nightmare ended...for now

(A bit sad but it is weird not many Isekai ever shows the person crying about missing their family. So why not a quick short.)

Well, thanks for reading this chapter, and let us get on with some info about William. (Sorry for not showing Arknights characters but I want to get the pieces ready for everything)

Now you might wonder where is the Mainframe well let just say 404 can't see it at all so when he was in the Antivoid it was never there because it exist outside of the boundary of existence. Legit it is beyond all boundaries so it can never be touched but William can feel it. (Aka Yukari vs William in Butterfly form that would end with William stomping her as she can't do shit to him. So basically I want to make Butterfly a special thing that happens when it shit is about to go really downhill as it is so slim of a chance to occur that is lower rates than Genshin impact 5 stars. Legit Concepts, Reality, and Logic is basically nothing but fiction when he is in Butterfly mode.) While William has little to no skill in close combat, his DT helps make up for it because the longer he fights the better he becomes and his potential is so high that it would take over 100 years before we are even close to his limit. (You could say that he has infinite Potential). William is not invincible as he can be killed but he is extremely tough to even in surprise attacks. (Seriously I never get why Op characters never get killed) William likes to sing and create stuff though you never let him into the kitchen as he can't cook for shit and he is afraid to start a conversation unless he is in the mood. (All important stuff for later I am telling you.)

William age: 18 (Currently and extremely depressed on the inside)

William Mission: To go to Kazdel and find that mysterious voice.

Hidden Mission (Aka True mission): To find his place in the world.

So uh thx and see you in the next chapter. (Where we meet some Arknights characters and do a bit of sidetracking. Also, I just went even more into Arknights lore, and oh boi Psychology is something barely talked about in Terra and that gave me some ideas. So far I have 5 main girls that I already have a plan for if I pick them and I say it is a decent mix bag. Which are Skadi, Mostima, Dusk, ??? and ???. Remember this is not a harem story.)

(Happy Birthday to Actual 404 on December 22 because I was lazy to finish writing this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.1K 48
"It doesn't matter who you are, but if you hurt those that I consider as my family, I show you no mercy" Nobody knows who he really is. He was there...
192K 3.1K 113
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...
2.5K 89 14
A young anime and manga fan ends up dying after trying to save his classmates from an attack at his school. When he receives from an entity a new cha...
18.2K 360 13
!!Warning! This contains Spoilers for Danganronpa V3!! (GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST FIC IT'S GONNA BE SUPER EDGY AND BAD I'M SO SORRY IN ADVANCE-) Kaede...