Hailee Steinfeld ONESHOTS (Gx...

By xshlxy_wp

Just a bunch of Hailee oneshots. Her other characters from movies will also be included here! Well mainly Emi... More

Surprises
Deep Treble pt. 1
Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca
It's You
Losing Me Is Better Than Losing You
I'm With You (LMIBTLY cont.)
You Look Happier
Welcome Home
Hero
Talk To Me
Stay With Me (TTM cont)
At My Best
Date Night (At My Best pt. 2)
At My Worst (At My Best pt 3)
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE!)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)
If I Would've Known
Let Go
Never Again
You're My Favorite Person (YMS pt 2)
Partners
Attention
Not So Spoiled
It's The Little Things That Matter
Beach Day
Beach Day pt 2
Prank Gone Wrong pt 1
Birthday
Safe Place
Wanted

You're My Savior

4.7K 108 18
By xshlxy_wp

(another little story time for this oneshot. There's been countless of opportunities that I could meet Hailee up close during her visits here in the Philippines but I just couldn't seem to be able to get ahold of a meet and greet pass or even a VIP access [although I still get to see her personally]. Hailee played a huge role in my life today and the main interaction of Y/N and Hailee here is gonna be what I would tell Hailee if I ever get the chance to finally talk to her up close. A little trigger warning, if  you're not comfortable with mental health being talked about, you guys are free to skip this one. Enjoy reading fam!)

Y/N couldn't contain her excitement as she waits in line for those fans who wants to buy a ticket for the premiere of Hawkeye in New York. She have been waiting for this moment for God knows how long.

Not only Y/N is a BIG Marvel Cinematic Universe fan but also because the one playing Kate Bishop is none other than her childhood and celebrity crush, Hailee Steinfeld.

There's a specific reason why Y/N adores the young popstar so much for more than a decade now. Eventhough Y/N developed adorations to other celebrities, Hollywood alike or not, she would always wind back to Hailee by the end of the day.

She checked her phone for the time and smiled widely like an overly inlove teenager once she sees her lockscreen.

"Y/N, you're barely getting a hold of yourself and the selling of tickets haven't even started yet." Y/N's bestfriend, Claire said as she looks at the young woman being so giddy in her position. She's not even trying to hide the excitement she's feeling.

"Sorry. It's just that... I hope I'll finally be able to be close to her, y'know. I just can't stop being so excited." Y/n stuttered as her cheeks starts to heat up.

"I can see that, Y/n/n. You're not even hiding it. You're probably the BIGGEST fan of Hailee to ever exist this earth. I mean... You have every single one of her movies on DVDs, her albums on your glass cased cabinet, her official merchs, every single memorabilia you get from every show of hers that's you've been to. All of her photos and poster plastered on your wall." Claire giggled as her bestfriend starts to blush even harder.

"You know how much Hailee changed my life, Claire. I owe her big time." Y/n's smile even grew wider the moment the clerks announced that the selling of tickets are now starting.

-----

Fast forward to the premiere night, Y/n and Claire managed to get meet and greet passes and even VIP access which gives them the opportunity to sit behind the casts of Hawkeye during the premiere.

By this point, Y/n is already a giddy mess on how excited she is as the time comes for the casts and directors to walk the red carpet and Claire couldn't help but be amused by her bestfriend on probably her biggest fangirling mode.

"Jesus, Y/n did you eat a big ass bag of chocolates? You're more hyper and energetic than before." Claire laughed.

"Girl, I don't need chocolates or sweets to be this hyper and energetic. Just show me Hailee personally and that's the trigger." Y/n boldly said making Claire chuckle.

"You need to get ahold of yourself once the meet and greet starts. You might pass out before you can even reach Hailee." Claire teased.

"I bet you 100 bucks that I won't." Y/n smirked as she playfully pushed Claire by the shoulder.

"I was just messing with you, Y/n/n. Come on, the m&g is about to start." They both squealed in excitement as they both approach the tent where the meet and greet will take place before the actual event starts.

-----

Y/n can feel her knees shaking as she gets closer and closer to Hailee. She's watching eagerly as the popstar interacts with her fans and Y/n could feel her breath hitch everytime Hailee lets out her legendary smile which melts the young fangirl's heart. Not only does she adore Hailee for being this humble and sweet celebrity but also for a bigger reason.

Claire goes first in front of Hailee and the two talked, making Hailee smile from time to time as she sign some of the things Claire brought with her for Hailee to sign.

"The person next to me is your BIGGEST fan ever, Hails. And also my bestfriend. Go easy on her or else she might pass out. Her name is Y/n by the way." Claire whispered to the popstar making her laugh.

"Hmm. It's kinda tempting cause I wanna see it for myself." The popstar whispered back as she casted a side glance to Y/N who's struggling to keep an eye contact with her.

Cute. The popstar thought to herself as she smiled a little bit towards Y/n who somehow failed to notice since she's so busy on avoiding Hailee's eyes on her.

"Thank you, Hailee!" Claire give one last wave as she moved to where Jeremy Renner and the rest of the casts are sitting.

"Next please." One of the staffs announced and gestured Y/n to move forward. Her heart started pounding crazily when she saw Hailee waving at her to come in front of her with that gorgeous smile plastered on her face.

"H-Hi... H-Hailee." Y/n stuttered making Hailee chuckle a little bit.

"Hello, Y/n. It's so nice to see you." Hailee said as she gestured her dazed fan to take a sit in front of her which Y/n immediately followed, nearly missing the chair causing her to almost fall on her butt.

"Y-You k-know m-my n-name?" Y/n is now mentally slapping herself for being a stuttering mess infront of her idol but Hailee finds it cute.

"Well, your friend told me who you are and how much of a big fan you are." The popstar never once took her eyes off of Y/N.

"Thanks for ratting me out you jerk." Y/n muttered under her breath, causing another adorable chuckle from the celebrity in front of her.

"I'm glad she did. I've been wanting to meet you upclose for quite some time now, to be honest." Hailee straight up said, causing Y/n to blink at her words.

"Y-You what? You? Wanted to meet me?" Y/n asked confusedly and Hailee nodded.

"I always see you in the crowd Y/n. Every show I do, you're always there watching and supporting, screaming my name from the top of your lungs. You have no idea how much that pumps me up. You're my most favorite fan." Hailee honestly said as she gently held both of her fan's hand. Y/n blushed at the contact of their hands, surprised at what she's hearing from the woman she adores so much.

"I... I don't know what to say. I thought I'm the only one who's noticing the presence of the other this whole time." Y/n avoided Hailee's eyes for a moment. Hailee got confused.

"What do you mean?" Hailee asked as she gently lifted Y/n chin so their eyes would meet.

Y/n heaved the biggest sigh she ever did as she tries to calm herself down.

"Okay... I... The reason why I adore you so much is because... I wouldn't be the person that I am today if it wasn't for you. If I never knew that you existed, I'm probably long gone already. Eversince I was a kid, I've been suffering from an extreme wave of depression and anxiety especially after losing my whole family at different tragedies. I... I was so lost during those times, having these thoughts on how should I end my life. If I should jump off a tall building, or maybe if I should have a truck run over me or just even hang myself. until I first saw you in True Grit and eversince then, I've been eagerly waiting for your new shows and everything to come out in public. And when you started making music, that helped me even more. What I'm saying is... Is that YOU saved me. You're my savior. I see videos of you on the internet, I feel happy. I wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for you, Hailee. I owe you my life so much that the only way I can repay you is by being there to support you until the end. I became the person I am today because of you and I love you for that." Y/n poured her heart out, trying her best not to cry infront of the celebrity while Hailee listened to her intently as her tears starts to threaten her from falling down her face. She managed to cover it up with a sniffle.

"I never knew you went through those struggle at a very young age, Y/n. It must've been so hard trying to survive on your own. But hey... I know the perfect way you can repay me for saving you." Hailee smiled as her grip on Y/n's hand tightens a little bit, causing the latter to look at her.

"What is it?" Y/n looked at Hailee.

"I want you to never stop fighting these struggles in your life. You've overcome the shitty life you had as a kid. And I'm pretty damn sure you'll overcome the future struggles you'll face. Never stop living, Y/n. And I don't want you to ever think of trying to end yourself again. Now that we both know I finally knew your life story, you can always vent on me, okay? You can message me anytime on my socials and I promise I'll do my bestest best to reply in a heartbeat. You've been there to support me since day one. Now it's my turn to support you starting from now on. Okay? Promise me, Y/n." Hailee puts her right hand on Y/n cheek as she lovingly caresses it with a smile.

"I promise. Thank you Hailee." Y/n smiled when she saw how happy Hailee is with her answer. But that smile faded as soon as another staff came up to them and told Y/n that their time is up and it's time for Y/n to move to the next waiting cast. Hailee noticed this change of mood from her favorite fan.

"Hey, do you have a vip access for the main event later?" Hailee asked Y/n.

"Uhm, yes. Me and Claire have it. Why??" Y/n asked in confusion.

"Great! You and Claire will be sitting beside me at the main event and after that, I'll meet you guys in my dressing room. Okay? I won't take no for an answer so you basically don't have any other choice." Hailee let out a small smug grin making Y/n chuckle.

"Even if I do, I would still say yes anyways." Y/n snickered at the popstar making her laugh a bit.

"Alright, I'll see after the meet and greet sessions, love." Hailee stood up and brought Y/n with her as she gently pulled Y/n for a hug in which the young one didn't hesitate to reciprocate.

Y/n blushed like a freaking chorizo with Hailee's next move.

The celebrity placed a gentle yet stealthy kiss on Y/n's cheek making the latter a big ass blushing mess.

Hailee winked at Y/n as the latter stood up and move to the next table, still processing what just happened.

By the time the meet and greet sessions ended, Y/n still wasn't able to process what happened a couple of minutes ago but she didn't mind once the main event started and like Hailee said, she made Claire and Y/n sit beside her.

Hailee was stealing quick holding hands moments with Y/n the whole time but then settling to hold her hand fully while getting lost at how amazing Y/n is as she steals glances of the woman sitting beside her from time to time while Y/n is too focused on the show that she barely noticed how Hailee looked at her.

I just really hope she's the one this time. The popstar thought to herself as her grip on Y/n's hand tightens a bit and returns her focus on the event.

~~~~

Should I do part 2? 🤔🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.1K 25
will include -smut -fluff -cute stuff in general maybe g!p if you don't like that then don't read:)
24.4K 565 11
When Emily Junk starts college, her dream is to become a Bella but when she meets Y/n Mitchell, will her college experience change? Follows the 2nd P...
970K 20.8K 180
The most random one-shots that I can think off, as well as... I mean come on, it's Hailee. She's amazing, sweet and funny! This is also a gxg one-sho...
2.4K 44 10
Hailee x yn one shots. fem reader GXG. will also include kate bishop, emily dickinson. This is my first book hope you enjoy!:)