Light Of A Crystal

By ShayPC0

Title subjected to change. Naruto knew it! He knew the main purpose of the bell test. But unfortunately, Sas... More

1. The Beginning
2. The Bell Test
4. The Second Bell Test
5.The Bridge Mission Begins!
6. Mask
7. The Wave Mission begins
8.Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Its Haku!
9. The battle of Bridge
10. Pre Chunin Exam period
11. Meeting Rock Lee ;The Chunin exams begin
12. Team Death
*13. Chunin Exams
14. Preliminary Exam begins
15. Preliminary arc- part 1
*16. Preliminary arc- Part 2
17.Jiraya
18. Wind vs Blade
19. The Fox and the Cherry Blossom
20. Sound and Sand Joint Invasion Operation
21. Hiragane
*22. Prophecy*
23. Omens
24. The Weasel and the shark
25. The Uchiha Brothers
26. Lady Tsunade
27. Itachi's 3 conditions
28. Mist Village
29. Hatred
30. Sasuke's goal
32. Predictions
33. Good bye Hidden Leaf Village! Next destination:Sand Village! Here we come!
34. Gaara of the Sand

3. Criminal

2.5K 51 21
By ShayPC0

"Sasuke, Sakura chan!" The mentioned duo heard their names being called from behind in a hushed voice. 

Sakura was about to jump out of fear, only to see an amused Naruto crouching behind her. 

"BAK-" Sakura's mouth was quickly covered by Naruto. 

"Do you want sensei to find us out here?" Naruto hissed, which made Sakura stay silent. 

"Anyways, as I was saying, I found the actual aim behind the test. It is teamwork." Naruto said getting excited. 

But all that excitement came crashing down when Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other before laughing. 

"Do you really think that it is the actual motive behind the test? Did you really believe that we will hear you, a failure who failed 3 times in the academy willingly?" Sasuke questioned, suddenly getting angry. 

Naruto just stood there as Sasuke started performing the fire jutsu while Sakura punched the blond. 

"People who are annoying to me should be killed just like that." Sasuke said as the fire came out of his mouth, only for something to get in its way. 

When the flames slowly died down, it revealed something which would change the witness's lives forever. Among the flames stood an orange crystal, which protruded out of the ground and came onto the rescue of Naruto just in time. 

The crystal rock slowly went down into the ground, which revealed Naruto who had an unreadable emotion on his face. 

"Did you just try to attack me, Sasuke and Sakura?" Naruto asked in a dangerous calm voice which made the hairs of Sasuke and Sakura stand on the end. He turned around and walked away before stopping suddenly.

"I am sparing you, only for this time. The next time you do because this is a test of teamwork, I guarantee you that I will kill you." Naruto hissed angrily without even batting an eye on them. With that, he walked away to find Kakashi and report him everything that happened. 

With Kakashi

"Sensei!" Kakashi heard the voice of blond behind him. 

"Yes, Naruto. Coming to take the bells again?" Kakashi asked in a bored voice before realizing that something was wrong. 

Turning towards Naruto, he could see the disappointment and anger as clear as the daylight.  

"What's wrong, Naruto?" Kakashi asked, concerned, while keeping his distance from him.

"Sasuke and Sakura. They almost tried to kill me when I told them the true nature of the test that is teamwork." Naruto said as he tried to avoid the glance of Kakashi. 

To say that Kakashi was angry would be quite an understatement. He was totally infuriated and Naruto was concerned when he saw Kakashi clenching his hands in anger. 

The next moment, Naruto fell down to the ground, shaking out of fear.

"Sensei....your KI....its a-a-affecting me." Naruto said as he rolled on the ground and tried calm down, as Kakashi quickly blocked his KI. 

"I am sorry Naruto. Its just.....I hate those who would willingly abandon their comrade for their wellbeing." Kakashi said as he helped Naruto to get on his feet. 

"I understand, Kakashi sensei." Naruto said, as he accepted Kakashi's hand and got up from the ground.

Quickly dusting his legs, Naruto perked his head to Kakashi and asked "Sensei, what will you do to them?" 

"Since they have broken the Shinobi codes 7 which states that A shinobi should never abandon their comrades and Konoha Law article 16 which states that A citizen of Konoha should never harm or kill another citizen. So your teammates earned a jail sentence for at least 1 year and their headbands will be broken on the spot by Me, as a sensei, as per the Constitution of Konoha." Kakashi said as he was about to shunshin away. 

"Wait Kakashi Sensei. What about the test?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, you have already passed the moment you tried to talk to your teammates as per Pakkun who came to me to inform about that. But, unfortunately, he did not see you being attacked by Sasuke. And one more thing, even if you passed, consider that it is not over yet as I still have to test your skills and for that you have to take the bell by yourself, which we will do it tomorrow after our first mission." Kakashi said. "We will talk about other things after I take your teammates to T&I." 

With that he performed the tiger handseal and shunshined away to arrest Sasuke and Sakura.\

With Sasuke and Sakura

"Sasuke. Sakura." A voice came from the above, before the mentioned not-to-be-ninjas felt that they were being dragged under the ground. 

"WHAT THE-?" Sakura shouted. 

The next moment, both of them felt their headbands vanishing from their foreheads, before hearing an unsatisfying sound of crunch of the metal being trampled by the foot. 

When their vision cleared, they saw that it was Kakashi who was flanked by Inoinchi Yamanaka and Ibiki Morino. Their headbands were lying under the bloody left foot of Kakashi, which was bare as he had opened his sandals, to ceremoniously break the headband. Blood could be seen flowing out of the feet.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SENSEI?" Sakura shouted, before feeling a wave of KI. 

Looking up, the duo saw the angry face of Kakashi. 

"Why are you attacking us? You promised that you would not attack us, sensei." Sasuke said before Kakashi punched him in his face. 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT. I AM NO LONGER YOUR SENSEI." Kakashi shouted, clearly angry. "BOTH OF YOU ATTACKED NARUTO AND THAT TOO WITH AN INTENT TO KILL HIM! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL REASON BEHIND THE TEST?"

"Its to get your bell?" Sakura said unsure of what was going on. 

Looking towards Sasuke, Kakashi saw that he nodded to show his agreement with Sakura.

"WRONG! For a top kunoichi and a top Academy student, both of you are quite naive. Sasuke," Kakashi said as he turned towards the Uchiha, whose face showed clear signs of anger. "Give up your dreams to kill Itachi." 

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, KAKASHI? Maybe I should kill someone who is important to you, then only you will know how I feel." Sasuke said with a smirk. 

"Well, that's an interesting thory. But, the ones whom you are talking about has already been killed." Kakashi said, calming down and giving an eye smile. 

The reaction to Kakashi's reply varied among the shinobis present there. Sasuke just wished to take his words back, only if it was possible. Sakura immediately lost her respect for Sasuke at that moment. Ibiki and Inoichi remained emotionless, as they were trained to do so. But inside, they were completely disgusted by Sasuke's statement.

"And for attacking a Leaf citizen, both of you shall be taken to the prision as per codes 7 of Shinobi law and article 16 of Konoha laws." Ibiki said as he dragged both of them after being released by Kakashi. "And you can give up your dreams and ambitions." 

Sasuke gritted his teeth while Sakura remained unresponsive as she already accepted her fate. 

"Now come on." Inoichi said as he held Sakura while Ibiki held Sasuke firmly

After they were gone, Kakashi could only sigh before saying "Naruto, I know you are spying. Please come out." 

Naruto gulped and came out of the bushes. 

"So what are we going to do Kakashi sensei?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, we will continue the rest of the test tomorrow. For now, let's just discuss your questions." Kakashi said as he sat down on the grass, while motioning Naruto to do the same. 

Silence emerged between both of them before Naruto decided to break it by saying "Sensei, a cell always contain 4 members with one sensei and three genins. But, since you passed only me, what will happen now?" 

Kakashi stayed silent for a moment before saying "I can legally ask the Hokage and a Jonin to provide two of his genins. But this will happen only after the Chunin exams which will be held in 6 months." 

Now, this was a news to Naruto whose eyes enlarged in surprise. 

"Whom will you ask for?" Naruto questioned. 

"I have just got the right person in my mind." Kakashi said with a smirk. 

Somewhere in Konoha 

A jounin wearing green spandex sneezed. 

"What's wrong Gai sensei?" A boy with bowl cut asked curiously. 

"I think that someone's thinking about me, Lee." Gai replied. "Anyways, let's do 100 pushups, run 100  laps around Konoha and finally do 300 squats!" 

"HAI GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!" Gai shouted as tears came out of his bushy eyes as Lee started crying too.

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"GAI SENSEI"!

"LEE!"

"GAI SENSEI!" 

In the meantime, the eyes of a boy with long hair and a girl with her hair braided into bun twitched out of disgust.

"Neji, I really want to get out of this team." The girl whispered. 

"Me too, Tenten." The boy now identified as Neji replied. 

Little did they know that an angel heard them.

Kakashi: Hmm, That's interesting. 

Obito: Yup, you have got a new team for yourselves. 

Kakashi: But the personality of my students are still same in canon. 

Obito: How? 

Kakashi: I have got a hyperactive boy, a girl who would develop crush on Naruto as per Shay's plan and an emo boy. 

Obito: Yes, about that. Shay san is literally recreating team 7 but with different characters. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 11.4K 48
Who decides worth in this world? ... No one does. Next Update : Who knows (Akatsuki Naruto fanfiction) Naruto had always been left out in Konoha. Th...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
56.4K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
16.9K 279 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...