We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Bonus Chapter

14

914 34 1
By abrokebitch_

Aurora

No! Why did she do that?!

I quickly wiped my lips and went back to our room.

I have to tell Natalie.

But not right now.

I sat on the bed and put on a show just to take my mind off it.

I didn't even watch the show- just stared at the wall.

Maybe I was staring for a long time because I didn't even hear or see Natalie come in and sit next to me.

" are you okay? " she asked.

" Yeah- are you? " I asked and she nodded.

• Lorelai •

I wanted to do it and I feel no ounce of guilt.

Okay maybe the fact that we both have girlfriends so there's a little regret because of Natalie.

The door was opened and it was Kaliyah.

" Mommy " she said with her voice breaking and that's when I had noticed she look like she had been crying.

" What's wrong? " I asked and she went on the other side of the bed and got up here.

" you're hurt " she said and started crying.

" I am but you don't have to cry because I'm okay " I said back to her and she moved closer to me.

" They're coming " she said and I got confused but that confusion didn't last long when Nalaya and Tahani trotted in.

" Close the door " I said in a slightly happy tone to Tahani since she was the last one and she did.

They got in my bed and all you could hear was Kaliyah's sniffles until Tahani spoke.

" Mommy why is she crying? "

" Because she's scared " I said truthfully.

" Why? "

" Because I hurt myself but I'm okay "

" You have a hurt? " Nalaya asked and I replied with a yes.

" do you guys want to watch a movie? " I asked and they all replied by yelling with a yes.

I grabbed the remote from under the pillow and turned on Netflix.

Tahani and Nalaya also came up here and got under the blanket.

" How do you guys feel about school? " I asked while looking through movies.

" SCHOOL!! " Tahani said excitedly.

" yay " Nalaya added on.

" it's okay " Kaliyah said shrugging her shoulders.

" We have to go back to the UK " I said.

" Mommy let's watch that one " Tahani said pointing to wreck it Ralph 2 and i quickly clicked on it.

Before I could do anything my phone rang.

I looked at the Caller ID and it was Taylor.

I sighed and declined the call before I started to watch tv.

After a few minutes I felt sleepy and closed my eyes.

• Hours Later •

I woke up to someone calling my name and I opened my eyes to see it was dad.

" There's dinner- are you hungry? " he asked and I shook my head no.

" Have you eaten today? " he asked and I nodded but looking at him he didn't believe me.

" I'll bring you something " he said and I shook my head no before sitting up.

I moved the blanket off me and saw a small pool of blood.

I looked at my thigh and it was bleeding through the bandage.

" Wait don't move " dad said and went somewhere.

I closed my eyes and laid back down ready to sleep but it didn't even last a whole thirty seconds before he called my name.

I ignored it- well tried to but he called my name again.

" yes? " I asked with my eyes still closed.

" Are you in pain? " he asked and I looked at him like he was dumb.

" No duh " I said sarcastically and he pulled out his phone.

" What are you doing? " I asked him and he didn't reply.

I slowly moved my leg and hesitantly stood up on my other foot which didn't last long because I almost fell.

I balanced myself and started limping to the door but mom walked in and spoke.

" What are you doing up?! " she asked a little too loudly and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Walking to the door, what are you doing up? " i asked sarcastically.

" I'm sorry about what went down yesterday, they were just in shock and- "

" Oh making excuses for them? " I asked dryly.

" Yes I run the Brazilian mafia and no I wasn't the reason you guys got shot at because I have no beef with anyone " I added on.

" I know.. " she said softly.

" What's the dinner? "

" I made sauce-berry steak and rice "

" Oh yeah- cool I'm hungry " I said and sat in the wheelchair.

For this not to hit any major arteries I sure as hell am in pain.

Hopefully I start feeling better after a few days because not being able to walk is really killing my vibe..

and my schedule.

" I'll go fix you some food " Mom said going to the door.

" I'll go get you some bandages and stuff " he said following and before they could fully walk out Natalie burst in.

A Few Mins Ago :: Natalie

" So i was thinking.. " I said looking at Aurora but she wasn't looking at me.

I was about to kiss her but she turned her head.

Damn- I got curved.

" What's wrong? " I asked feeling worried.

I hope she isn't mad.

" I have to tell you something " she said and that didn't help my worries at all because it seemed really serious.

" Okay.. what is it? " I asked and she didn't answer.

" Look babe it's okay.. whatever it is can't be that bad " I said softly.

" I- no sh- wait I.. " she paused and i grabbed her hands.

" She kissed me and I kissed her back but it was less than 2 seconds- I swear! " she said quickly and I almost didn't hear her.

" What..? " I asked moving away from her.

" I'm sorry " she said with tears in her eyes.

" How could you- no " I said in disbelief and walked out the room.

I can't believe it.

She told me that she didn't have feelings for her and yet here she is kissing her when she literally has a girlfriend and not to mention Aurora does.. ME!

I grew angry and walked to her door and bursted through the door.

" what the fuck man? " i asked and her parents looked at me like i was crazy.

" Weren't you guys going downstairs? " lorelai asked looking at me and I stared at her.

I felt her parents look at me before leaving the room and a few seconds after I slammed the door.

" I'm assuming she told you " she said and i walked up to her and slapped her.

" Well that's one way for you to put your hands on me " she said sarcastically.

" YOU KISSED MY GIRL FRIEND! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN AND YOU FUCKING GO AND DO THIS?! " I yelled and she slowly got out of her wheel chair.

A/N: mind you- Natalie is still in front of her

" Is that really what this is about? " she asked holding onto the arm on the chair.

" YOU ARE A FUCKING- " I got cut off by her kissing me.

I quickly pulled away and she winked at me.

" Now we're even, close my door when you leave " she said and sat back down.

I looked at her with disgust and she gave me a small smile.

" don't act like you didn't like it " she said in a cocky tone and i turned around and left.

____
1224 words in this ^

It's 3:36 am- I'm tired soooo .

Oh and I have a interracial book out now, go read if you want ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.1K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
6.3K 415 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~β€’~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the cafΓ© as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
320K 6.1K 53
I've always been told to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it was m...
56.5K 1.9K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...