𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡...

By haleyboook

druig x oc ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "I'll love you until the day the sky comes falling down on us." "Only... More

prologue
beginnings
averted gazes
party
sky fall
repercussions
natural born leader
mission
quit it
cosmic coldness
phastos
history
jealousy
confiding in friends
confrontation
dreams
grovel
slip ups
engagement
suppressed emotions
expose secrets
home
final battle
departure
new community
drunken adventures
rings
small details
future
yellow
family
unknown identity
my wife
remember me
memorials
makkari returns
liability
the night she left
finding serendipity
ignorance is bliss
compromise
ikaris' betrayal
more than a betrayal
Q & A
emergence
killing tiamut
ajak's betrayal
life restored
storybook wedding
saying goodbyes
epilogue

sersi x ikaris wedding

13.8K 521 310
By haleyboook

┌─────── ↞❉↠ ───────┐

"You're so golden."

└─────── ↞❉↠ ───────┘

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I pin Sersi's floral designed saree on and Sprite is literally glaring daggers at us from the corner. She's not happy.

I give her a look telling her to behave and she rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

Ajak finishes wiring the flower garland for Sersi and says "You nervous Sersi?" Sersi nods no and says "I'm more then ready. I'm excited." I nod and say "You sure? I can get Makkari to get you out of here quickly."

Ajak swats me in the arm and I whine and rub the spot she smacked me

Sersi laughs and says "No. No it's alright."

I nod and Ajak says "Let's go get you married." Sersi nods and says "You both look so beautiful. Gaia looking like our radiant golden goddess once again." I smile to her and say "Stop it. Sersi you are more beutiful then any of us. You look stunning in that dress."

Ajak says "Gaia go find your seat please." I nod and head out. I slide my hands down my dress attempting to make it look better. My dress is simple and a blush pink. But Makkari and I wanted to spice up our look so last night... Oh my god it hurt so badly but we pierced each others ears and not just the one piercing. Like 4 on each ear. Sprite thought it was hilarious when I was screaming when I was forced to go first. But they look cute now at least. We were able to convince Sprite to get one piercing on each ear but that's it. I think they make Makkari and I look dope. Haha.

I walk out and everyone is talking and conversing.

Makkari and Druig turn towards me as I step into the room. Druig's mouth drapes open and Makkari widely smiles.

I shake my head and walk over. Druig nods and says "You look beautiful." I nod and say "Thank you."

Makkari grabs my hands and makes me spin. She nods and signs "Yeah. He's right. You look hot."

I smile to her and sign "So do you Kari. Red is your color for sure." She smiles and turns us so Druig can't see her signing. She signs "Don't fall for his charms.. and no funny business." I nod and say "Got it Kar." She pulls on my ear making sure her point got across but GOD the piercings still hurt a little. I whimper in pain and she signs "Kapiche? You understand?" I nod and sign "Fine. Fine. I understand."

She nods and focuses back on the wedding about to start.

I look to Druig and say "You look nice." He nods and says "Ajak made us all wear these. At least it isn't bright yellow or anything like that." Ajak comes walking out quickly and makes us all shut up and stand waiting for everything to start. I stand between Druig and Makkari with Sprite in front of me. The vow ceremony happens and Ikaris and Sersi look happy. It's so weird to see a romance happen within the group.

Ajak starts crying at the ceremony and Sprite has a deep scowl on her face. I pinch her back and say "Fake a smile sprite." She puts a very fake smile on her face and says "Only because you asked."

I rub her shoulder and I freeze when I feel someone's hand touch mine. Druig says "Sorry. Sorry. Kingo bumped me."

I give in and interlace my fingers with him. I can feel his pulse from his wrist beating ridiculously fast

Makkari gives me a look but I stare ahead ignoring her. I hear Kingo literally sobbing and a laugh comes up. I try to hold back my laugh but it only turns into a hiccup. Druig and Sprite look to me and I push Sprite's face back towards the couple.

Druig chuckles and I elbow him in the side. Where the hell did that apple in his hand just come from? I look over at the team literally all awwwing at the couple. I smile at Gilgamesh smiling like an idiot and Kingo is adorably crying tears of joy.

The ceremony ends and we migrate to go eat. We sit down and start eating. Ajak pulls Kingo onto the dance floor and I stand up and say "Sprite. Let's go dance."

"nnnnooooo. I don't-"

I already yank her and Makkari up but she grabs ahold of Druig's arm. He is dragged along and I spin Sprite a whole bunch. Makkari is so into dancing it's adorable. Druig stands there awkwardly. Yeah there's no way he's gonna dance. Sprite goes stiff and attempts to reject my forcing of her dancing. I wiggle her arms around and say "Think of it as just you and me in the kitchen dancing while I cook bacon. No one else around."

She looks to me and sighs. She dances and smiles to me as the music gets louder. Now she's getting into it. Ajak bumps her hip into Sprite's and Sprite laughs. Druig looks at me amused and I look over to him. He crosses his arms and I say "Should I make you dance too?"

He shakes his head and says "I don't dance."

"Not even with your date?"

He nods and says "Not even with my friend date."

I smile and say "Wanna grab the bottle and head to the roof?" He nods and grabs the bottle of ale. We walk out of the building and climb the exterior stairs.

We get to the top of the roof and I look to the stars. He sets the bottle down and says "Sprite didn't look too happy." I nod and say "Yeah. I know." He nods and says "She likes Ikaris." I look to him and say "Yeah. She does." I drink out of the bottle and hand it back to him.

A few minutes pass and I say "There's Cassiopeia." I point to the sky and he laughs. I look to him and say "What?" He shakes his head and says "You still don't know where Cassiopeia." I scoff and say "Yes I do, maybe you're the wrong one." He chuckles and says "Cassiopeia is right there." He moves my hand over and makes it line up with the constellation. He looks to me and I say "It looks just like that one."

"I know it's Cassiopeia because of the constellation beside it. Cepheus is right above it."

I nod and watch the stars. My hand drops and he swigs at the ale obviously anxious. I have to admit, I do enjoy making men sweat. He says "You've been doing pretty good with your mad wr'ry control." I nod and say "Luckily I've only had one or two slip ups but you've been around so it hasn't been obvious to the others."

"They're going to find out eventually Gaia."

I nod and say "We'll just wait until we get to that bridge to pass it okay?" He nods and we hear the music and laughter from downstairs. I blurt out "Would you ever get married in your lifetime?"

His eyes widen and I defend myself "I'm not proposing! Oh my god.." I hiccup and he chuckles "I don't think I would ever get married." I nod and say "If I were to get married I'd just want it to be my husband and I. That's all. Nobody else."

"Not even Makkari?"

I sigh and say "She can officiate."

He laughs and says "She's not going to be the bride?" I roll my eyes and look to him. I shake my head and say "Now that would be a match made in heaven." He chuckles and I say "Pretty sure she couldn't handle me for centuries on top of centuries."

He smirks and says "Pretty sure she already has."

I think the alcohol is influencing me because I'm not fully ready to forgive him but god I want to comment on what he just said. I turn to him and say "And so have you."

He looks to me and clicks his tongue. He says "And so have I."

I smile and say "And you have only had to take control over me around 20 times." He says "Yeah but I'm getting more experience in taking control of more powerful people, I'll be able to take contorol of Ajak soon enough."

I laugh and say "So, basically you're saying my mad wr'ry has helped you. So that means you should be singing my praises right now then."

He shakes his head and says "You and your ego."

I nod and say "Why, Druig you wouldn't be calling me egotistical now would you?"

He smiles and says "Maybe."

I bite the inside cheek of my mouth and I see Kingo chasing Sprite down on the ground below us. Ajak and a few others laughing at them. Sprite throwing sand in Kingo's face as she tries to escape his wrath. Then I see it. She put dye in his drink. His lips are bright blue. I laugh and Druig says "Are Kingo's lips blue?"

I nod and say "Yup."

Druig shakes his head and says "She pranks people because you taught her, you know that right?"

I scoff and say "No. No. She only-" Then I see sprite start throwing rocks. I shout "No ma'am! Sprite!" She halts and looks up to where I am.

"Oh."

Kingo shouts "Thank you!"

He lunges for sprite and I say "Kingo! No! Knock it off!" He grumbles and puffs his bottom lip out and stomps back inside. Sprite grumbles and starts walking inside "Don't throw rocks Sprite." She huffs and I say "But..." She smiles slightly and I say "Good one with the blue dye. I think you should go with the flour down the pants next."

She smiles and heads inside. I look to Druig and say "Okay, maybe you were right."

He nods and says "They do listen to you."

I smile and say "Of course they do, I'm the smartest-"

He laughs way too hard at that and says "You're joking right?"

I punch his shoulder and say "Shut up." He chuckles and I look up at the clouds rolling in.

And then about 20 minutes later I see the small little water droplets start raining down. A smile presses to my lips and it starts raining heavily. He says "Oh shit. It's starting to rain." I nod and say "I always loved the rain." He nods and says "Yeah water being dumped on you is great."

I shake my head and say "Where has your sense of optimism gone?"

"I'm 99% sure I never had one."

I narrow my eyes and say "Well, I think I might be that 1% you have hm?"

He looks to me confused and says "What?"

I pull him down the steps and mutter "I really shouldn't have had all that wine." I pull him into the garden area and spin in the rain. I pull him over towards me and say "Dance with me."

He shakes his head and says "I haven't had enough ale for that."

"How about something better then a little liquid courage?"

He chuckles and says "Like what?"

I loop my arms behind his neck and he says "Gaia I think you've had a little too much to drink to be doing this..." I put my forehead on his and say "Well, I haven't had too much. I think I had just enough to do this."

I kiss him and he pulls away. "Gaia.."

"I want to kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you for so long but then you hurt me... you broke my heart and all I want now is to just kiss you, is that alright?"

He nods and we lean against the building macking lips. I smile and he says "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Stop talking."

I kiss him again and I think that was a perfect end to our night.

"But I still don't forgive you."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

a/n: Too soon for that moment? What'd you think? I hope I didn't anger too many of you! Sorry for the lack of updates today, I doubt I'll be able to get another out today but later I will have another posted. Um, I think I'm gonna create another druig fic after this one and my Makkari fic. Anyway, do you guys like Sprite and Gaia's friendship? Alright, I'm going to now finish my new research paper for history. If I don't push it off and procrastinate more. Bah, good morning, good night, good evening, and good afternoon. Question to be answered below!

Q&A: Most overrated marvel character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.2K 20
"My love, all we have is time." oc x druig (marvel's Eternals) oc x ikaris (marvel's Eternals) #1 originalcharacter #2 lovetriangle #1 Ikaris #1 Eter...
92.6K 3.5K 33
"Some days I don't even think I'm capable of having my own feelings, they're all just some distant versions of someone else's." "My lovely lovely Ira...
154K 5.1K 32
"We are Infinite." In which a powerful, unloved girl finds purpose in the hands of beings greater than infinity. "She believed she could, and so sh...
124K 4.7K 43
FROST HEART ━ ❝They say his heart was made of frost.❞ A "Clash of Hearts Series" Novel Druig × Male OC Completed ✓ © 2021 Wattpad @RavenDiaries