Mikasa Ackerman's Twin Sister...

By Mizuki_Ackerman07

In which Shingeki High came across with different volleyball players from various schools over Japan while hi... More

【P】【R】【O】【F】【I】【L】【E】
I don't know why I wrote this
Chapter 1 (Start) (EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITED)
Chapter 3 (EDITED)
I don't know why I wrote this pt. 2
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7 (EDITED)
Chapter 9 (EDITED)
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11 (EDITED)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀ ⓎⓄⓊ
Chapter 17
Ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ Ⓒⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ Ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻!!! (+ 𝓐𝓼𝓪𝓱𝓲 𝓓𝓪𝔂,+ 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓓𝓪𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 4𝓴 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼)
Chapter 18
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤!!!
🐰 🎀 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 🎀 🐰
Chapter 19
•°¯'•• 🎀 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 🎀 ••'¯°•
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝔻𝕒𝕪
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
HAPPY 37K READS + ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 8 (EDITED)

1.5K 59 1
By Mizuki_Ackerman07

3rd Person's POV

It was only yesterday when they first saw the goddess Nishinoya and Tanaka were talking about. The said female being a friend of their tall middle blocker since childhood as what the latter had said. And by the looks of it, it seems like they couldn't get the image of the female from last night out of their heads.

I had to focus! Everyone thought before returning to reality as their faculty advisor came rushing inside the gym.

"Takeda-sensei? Are you alright?" Sugawara asked the poor male, who is currently slumped on the floor, panting.

"What happened to you, four eyes?" Ukai, the current coach of Karasuno, asked as he placed a hand on the back of the said teacher. They had already gathered around him, who was now sitting on the floor looking happier than ever. 

"Well, I get to schedule us a practice match against Nekoma. I talked to their coach, and it is scheduled for next week, Friday." He said as he gained his composure and stood up. 

"Yosh! Now, if we want to get back at them... get to practice!!!!" Daichi yelled enthusiastically as the members raised their fists in the air. Once again, except Tsukishima. 

-----------

"So... when are you going to introduce us to your friend, Tsukishima?" Hinata asked as they walked towards their classrooms. Even though Hinata is in Class 1 while Kageyama is in Class 3, and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are both in Class 4, the two try to always walk with them since they are going the same way. 

Tsukishima sighed and rolled his eyes once more from hearing the same question the second time around. He had been asked the same question by Tanaka and Nishinoya in the team's group chat since last night and due to his annoyance towards his two second-year upperclassmen, he blocked them and kicked them out of the group chat. 

"I can't and I won't. Never in my life." He said as he walked a little bit faster with Yamaguchi catching up. Hinata, who is not having any of Tsukishima's antics caught up along with Kageyama.

"Why? You aren't that protective with Yamaguchi, yet here you are." the tangerine boy insisted but got ignored as the blonde and green-haired boy entered their room. 

"Rude." Hinata huffed as he walked straight to his own classroom, not forgetting to remind Kageyama to help him practice at lunch. 

-----------

"Hey! You've been spacing out for 5 minutes now. What's wrong?" Daichi asked as he nudged Sugawara as they walked towards the gym. They have a practice today at lunch and the three third-year males decided to walk together towards the gym.

"Huh?" Sugawara asked as he looked at Daichi. Asahi, on the other hand, sighed. He is getting creeped out by his friend's antics since this morning. 

"Daichi said you have been spacing out for 5 minutes already. You have been ever since this morning. What happened?" Asahi asked as they all entered the gym. Inside was the first years doing their own thing. 

"No-nothing. I'm just.... thinking about something. Yeah. That's it." The silver-haired male replied as he left the two behind and went to the storage room.

"What's up with him?" Daichi asked Asahi, who just shrugged while eyeing the third-year setter.

Could it be... that female we saw last night? Daichi thought as he waited for his other team members to arrive. 

----------

Meanwhile...

Mizuki suddenly sneezed in the middle of eating lunch with her friends. That was actually her second time today and it's rare for her to sneeze. I can't be sick right now. This is not the right time to get sick. She thought as she wiped her nose with her handkerchief. Mikasa, who was beside her twin sister ever since this morning noticed her sneezing twice today and decided to confront her.

"You okay? You should go to the nurse's office if you're sick." She said as she placed the back of her hand on her sister's forehead but felt nothing. She's not sick. So why is she sneezing now? She thought as she eyed her sister. 

"I'm not sick. This is nothing. Let's get going. We have a busy day ahead of us. By the way, Military training is canceled today. We will have a volleyball meeting and practice." She said as she pulled her sister with her. The announcement made the rest of the class yell out of happiness. Having no military training for the day meant the time they would get to see Commandant Shadis was lessened. They will hear nothing from him for this day, and that's enough for them to celebrate. 

Everyone was gathered in the school gym instead of the training grounds right after dismissal. The gym was clean and all, but it was not enough for Levi not to complain.

"Seriously? They could've done a better job at cleaning this place. I could clean this within a minute." he muttered under his breath as Hange watched them disgustingly pick up the cleaning wipes he used for wiping the bleacher he had just cleaned. 

"Levi, you should stop being a clean freak for once. Look at what your OCD did to my babies." Hange said as they pointed towards the first and second years, who are currently cleaning the bleachers and mopping the floor. Levi scoffed as he fished another cleaning wipe to clean the other bleachers while Erwin is still nowhere to be seen.

"As they should. I will be their guardian along with you and Erwin sensei so they should know how to clean thoroughly. They know what punishment awaits them if the place is as filthy as this gym. This looks like it's not been used for years. So many dusts." He said after throwing away another 2 cleaning wipes that he used. 

Erwin came minutes right after they finished cleaning. The first and second years, along with Hange and Miche, sat on the floor. Even Nanaba and Moblit. Except... for the clean freak himself, Levi.

"Come on, Levi-senpai. It's all clean." Nanaba insisted as she patted the space between her and Hange. The male just scoffed. He doesn't trust anyone's cleaning abilities aside from the twins. 

"I mopped the floor, Levi-san. Just sit already." Mizuki said that made Levi finally give in. Erwin then started his announcement. 

Throughout the whole meeting, Erwin stated that the volleyball club of their school should be active soon because of them and later will join training camps and official games against different schools like what they used to do back in Germany before they moved out of that country. They will be able to accept invites and invite other schools for practice matches and training camps and give glory and raise the flag of their school and their club like before. 

They will once again make sure to let the other schools know who is the school they should fear the most. That the walls that broke down before are much stronger and harder to crack. 

"... remember, the glory of our school when it comes to sports is in your hands. You are the walls that will guard our victory in our future games. We've done this a lot of times back then, so I know that I can count on you." Erwin reminded them, and they nodded. 

-----------

"I can't believe we're going on practice and official matches soon." Moblit said as they went back home. The boys have been chosen to be their school's official team members, and with how busy they are, it could give them a lot of pressure. 

"Yeah. They trust us with this, so we better not disappoint them. We are great players, after all." Reiner replied as he took a sip of the soda that he bought on the way home. The girls didn't really care since they had nothing to do with it, and they were just there to help the boys out along with the managers. 

"You just all have to work hard and let us have the victory. Make the school proud while staying humble. We've had enough of Jean and Eren fighting all the time, and we don't want to dirty our names in front of other schools. Be free inside the court while keeping your guard up. You'll never know what's in for you. But I know that whatever circumstances you guys are in, you'll manage. Work and play hard and smart." Mizuki said as she entered their headquarters alone, leaving the rest of her friends outside. The boys can't help but stare at the now-opened door of their quarters since Mizuki just went in.

"She ain't a magician, but I'm sure her words are full of magic and surprises. She gets me every damn time with her words." Reiner whispered as he stared dreamily at the still opened door. Annie, who was beside the blonde male, sighed and whacked his head.

"She's my friend, and you disgust me every time you stare at her like that. Can't you keep your cool for a second whenever she's around?" She said as she left them and entered the house to help the said girl with her tasks.

"Is it just me, or she have a smart mouth that makes me fall every time?" Eren asked particularly to no one as Mikasa whacked his head the way Annie did with Reiner.

"You better stop that. You're drooling." She said and left.

"This is why I can't concentrate whenever we have to speak in front of the class. Especially when it's her turn to speak" Armin said and sighed while clutching his bag. He has been crushing on the female, which is obvious to everyone who didn't confront him with it since they know he gets flustered and pressured easily with how many competitors and rivals he has. 

"Dang you girl. What are you doing to me?" Jean asked as Connie and Sasha laughed at their horse-faced friend, who sighed and stared at the door. 

"Damn. Mizuki has ways with her words, and those got them every single day." Hange said and chuckled as they looked at the boys who entered one by one. Levi scoffed once again, getting the message that Hange was trying to say.

"She does, but she has no idea. She's too focused on work and training."

"Where are you going?" Miche asked Mizuki, who is currently at the front door. It hadn't been an hour since they got home, and Mizuki had to leave. 

"Mikasa had cramps, and I checked the medicine cabinet, and we don't have any Ibuprofen. The store in front of us should have at least. If not, I'll ask one of you to come with me to look for some." She said, and Miche nodded, giving her permission to go out.

Once Mizuki reached the store in front of their house, she immediately went inside, not noticing that specific groups of boys had seen her last night.

"Bro!!! She's inside Ukai-san's store!!!!" Nishinoya whispered to Tanaka as they were eating meat buns outside the store. It was already nighttime when they finished practice and decided to rest from walking at their coach's store. 

"Yeah! And once she comes out... DO NOT BOTHER HER!!!" Tsukishima replied as the two froze. The other members don't know why he is protective of his friend towards them, so they shrug it off but expect to glimpse her at least once again.

"Kei?" Mizuki asked as she came outside of the store. In her hands were her wallet and the Ibuprofen she bought for her sister, who is currently being punished by having period cramps. 

"O-oh... hey. What's that?" The blonde asked as he and his teammates eyed the ravenette. She was beautiful from far away but is more attractive when in person. 

"Oh... uhm... it's for my sister. She's currently suffering from period cramps. You just got here?" She asked, and the blonde nodded. Tsukishima was about to answer when a tangerine interrupted their conversation.

"Hi!!! You are that girl we saw last night, right? You're Tsukishima's friend?" He asked as Mizuki was disconcerted by how the male approached her. She didn't get to answer quickly because of how shocked she was, but she nodded. Tsukishima, who is not having any of this, butt in and shielded her from his teammates.

"I already told you a while ago not to bother her!!!" He yelled.

"Hey... it's okay. It's just that he's too energetic." She said and oh boy! That voice of hers got them hooked. 

"You have a pretty voice! I'm Hinata Shoyo by the way! I'm Karasuno's first-year middle blocker!!!" The tangerine boy said that made Mizuki nod. 

"Hi. I'm Mizuki Ackerman. It's nice to meet you." She said as she moved forward and bowed towards them. 

"Anyway, I should get going. My sister needs me at the moment. It's nice to talk to you, Kei. Good night." She said, waving Tsukishima goodbye as she crossed the street. She then waved at the male again as she entered the gate of the house she was staying in.

"Dang! She didn't even notice me! Shoyo, you lucky bastard!!!!" Tanaka yelled as he shook his kouhai to death.

"Where did you even get the confidence you had earlier to introduce yourself to her huh?" Sugawara asked.

"Damn, girl has a pretty voice." 

"Pretty face, pretty voice. PRETTY EVERYTHING!!!!

"ALL OF YOU GO HOME!!!!" 

"YES COACH!!!!"

A/N: Took me another week to write this but here!!! Our decoy Hinata finally gets to talk to our MC and the boys got scolded for being too loud after that mini interaction. I'm sorry if they have a little to no interactions yet. I'm still working on that. Have a great day/afternoon/night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
340K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...