Saved By Him

Oleh EliteImagineLife

Isabella Rose, a fearless girl always on the run. At first she ran away from her toxic home to start a new li... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I'm back!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 14

40.2K 1K 746
Oleh EliteImagineLife

Isabella Rose

Okay. So maybe I nearly did drown. But it's not like I actually did.

Plus, I've been in situations where I have been much closer to death than I was earlier today.

It was just weird seeing Valentino's reaction. Unusual.

I sigh as I finish buttoning my blazer before I open my room door. My heels loudly making a sound against the floor with every step I took.

Valentino had called for a meeting to discuss the plan for tomorrow, when we leave for Germany.

Since I liked to be extra, I made sure to wear an outfit that screamed power and confidence. After the incident earlier, I wanted to reassure everyone - well mostly Valentino - that I was still strong.

I can't help but smirk at the faces of the men also walking to the meeting room. They were looking at me as if I was superior to them. Well, it's no lie that I am.

As I enter my eyes connect with Vincent's, who had a tense look on his face. I felt bad for him.

He immediately started to walk towards me, "Isabella, I literally have no words to-" he begins before I interrupt him.

"Vince! I'm fine! Stop saying sorry, I have already forgiven you" I say smiling, trying to make him understand as I grip his shoulders.

If he had pushed me on purpose, it would be a different case. But it was clear that he didn't.

He softly smiles, "thank you".

Just then Lorenzo enters walking straight to us. He smiles before his eyes lower, taking a quick glance at my outfit. "Looking hot Isabella. So già che Valentino non riuscirà a distogliere lo sguardo" he grins.
(I already know Valentino won't be able to keep his eyes away)

"Thanks Lorenzo, but I think you're forgetting I don't speak Italian" I reply, stopping myself from disagreeing with what he said. I have a strong feeling that I wasn't Valentino's type anyway, considering the blonde girls I see every night.

I suddenly get a flashback of an awkward night two weeks ago, where I had a nightmare and wondered to the kitchen. On the way, I saw Valentino and a blonde girl roughly kissing each other, as they entered a guest bedroom and shut the door.

I scrunch my face at the memory, quickly dismissing it in disgust.

"I said Principessa, here comes Valentino" Lorenzo smirks as all eyes turn towards the door.

I couldn't help but turn my head to take a quick glance at him, but once I did I wasn't able to look away.

My eyes drift over his sharp-looking, and well-fitted black suit, giving him an exquisite look. His facial features stood out, and it was as if only now I was truly recognising them.

The roman nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones, whilst his dark eyes held
a fire with passion. Not to mention his five o'clock shadow adding to his devilish touch. He continued walking to his seat at the end of the table with purpose.

As he slowly lowers himself into his chair, his eyes meet mine, only enhancing this feeling that was growing inside me. Why does he always have this effect on me for fuck sake?

I don't miss the way his eyes look me up and down, his jaw slightly clenching.

Well I didn't need his validation to determine how good I looked. I already knew I looked hot.

His presence was enough to silence everyone, making the room quickly fall silent.

Whilst the meeting room had a large table, the seats were still not enough for everyone. Many men were standing, whilst the more important stayed seated.

"Let's take a seat" Vincent whispers in my ear.

"There's only two seats, you guys go ahead" I reply not wanting to be near Valentino, as I look at the empty chairs on either side of him.

"Are you sure" Lorenzo asks, hesitant to go. I quickly nod with a reassuring smile.

"I believe everyone is present so we shall begin" Valetino speaks in an authoritive and deep voice.

"Tomorrow we will be leaving for Germany at 7AM for a very important mission. It is compulsory that it doesn't go wrong so we must discuss exactly what will happen" he says in his thick Italian accent.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing" I unexpectedly hear being whispered into my ear. I turn my head to see an ugly man, creepily grinning at me.

The audacity of this bastard. I swear, how could Valentino let these types of people be part of his mafia.

I roll my eyes looking away, trying to focus on what Valentino was saying.

Before I know it, I feel the bastard place his hand on my ass, slightly squeezing it.

"You fucker!" I shout as I turn around and push him away, rage pulsing through my veins.

I could feel all eyes on me as silence fell, but it didn't stop me.

I kick him forcefully in the dick with my heel, making him double over as he grunts in pain, before I elbow him in the nose.

"What's going on?" Valentino yells as he stands up from his chair. As does Vincent and Lorenzo.

"Nothing much, just that this bastard thinks it's okay to touch my ass" I grit out in disgust.

I watch the way Valentino's eyes turn livid, as he begins walking towards us. He walks straight to the man, gripping his collars and pulling him up, before he punches him harshly in the face.

"I have trained all my men to be ruthless, but not rapists. By harassing this girl you have insulted me, and no one gets away with insulting me. Troy, take this fucker to the basement. I will be personally dealing with him later" Valentino seethes out.

Another man comes taking him away, bringing another round of silence.

Valentino turns to look at me, his eyes softening, "Are you okay?".

"I'm fine, thanks" I reply.

To my shock, he takes a step towards me and gently grips my wrist before guiding me back towards his chair. He nods his head at Vincent giving him an indication, to which Vincent nods and moves down a seat.

"You can sit there" he says, to which I softly smile grateful. I didn't expect him to do that. This man truly is shocking.

"I will say this once and only once so listen well all of you. Anyone who disrespects Isabella or attempts to harass her, I will not spare you. If a lady doesn't give consent, you stay away. Am I clear?" Valentino shouts in a serious tone.

"Yes don" multiple men reply, whilst others nod their head in obedience.

"Good let's continue" he says, before the meeting resumes.

------------------

I was in my room finishing packing my bags, picking out some great outfits to wear there.

Even though going to Germany was a mission, it felt like a holiday to me. The fact that I had rarely travelled the word, apart from London to Russia to Italy, it made me feel excited.

"Fuck sake" I hear through the gap of the door.

Well that could only be 1 person.

I open my door more widely, curious, although my curiosity quickly changes to shock as I'm greeted with a very unpleasant sight.

As if hearing my footsteps, Valentino pauses entering his room and turns to look at me. My eyes slightly widen as I see more blood, staining his once prestige suit.

"Someone failed in killing you? What a shame" I mock. Getting a reaction out of him has to be one of the funniest things.

His eyes narrow before he starts taking footsteps towards me, "Do you wanna repeat that love" he says trying to control his emotions.

"I said-" I begin before he cuts me off. "I know what you said," he says still moving towards me, "I asked if you wanted to repeat it, considering that you know I don't tolerate disrespect" .

I feel my heart rate increase as I back away into my room, completely alert that he was still taking steps forward.

Before I know it, I'm completely backed to my room wall, whilst he stood dangerously close in front of me.

His cold proximity was all I could focus on, making me go completely speechless.

"What happened love, cat got your tongue?" He whispers in a hoarse voice.

I gulp as I feel emotions I've never felt before, and even with all the blood on his face he still looked attractive.

Damn what am I saying?

"Look at you, all flushed up. Do I affect you that much?" he smirks as he leans in.

Control yourself Isabella!

"I think I have the same effect on you" I manage to say with a smirk, as I place my palms on his chest.

I don't miss the way he tenses, his eyes flicking between mine.

I suddenly remember those blonde girls he no doubt fucked. This man is a womanizer, and I had to be careful.

I quickly push his chest, making him stumble backwards since he didn't see it coming.

"If you think I'm willing to be your fuck toy, you have another thing coming" I say seriously.

"What makes you think I want to fuck you?" He says, his voice laced with humour.

"Well I've seen those countless girls you've hooked up with". I immediately regret saying that as I realise I sounded annoyed.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous" he grins.

As if.

"Jealous? And why the fuck would I be jealous" I reply with my eyebrow raised.

"Because you know I could please you in ways your dear husband could never".

"That's probably because I was raped. I'm pretty sure if I was to willingly have sex with any man, it would be better than getting raped by my husband" I claim defensively.

It was one thing to be cocky. It was another to use someone's past to boast about yourself.

His grin quickly falls, and his eyes slightly widen.

"Fuck" he curses under his breath as he realises what he said.

"Right well, we are leaving at 7AM so be ready" he mutters running a hand through his hair, before quickly walking out my room.

I don't hesitate to close the door and lock it, something which I never forget to do.

It's not like I was expecting Valentino Moretti to apologise. He probably doesn't even care about the effect of his words.

Like Vincent said, I just can't let his words get to me.

I sigh before I switch off the lights and slip under my covers.

Tomorrow was going to be the start of one hell of a mission.

Chapter 14 completed! Thoughts?

I'm very sorry for such late updates, but I'm afraid this is how it's going to be for the next 2 weeks for sure since I have big exams coming up.

But I'll try my best to write a bit of a chapter each day.

Vote and comment <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.5K 318 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
2.1K 102 15
Andrei Novikov is the new head of the Novikov Bratva. Indifferent, unflappable, and cold, Andrei is as stoic as he is lethal, as strategic as he is b...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
54.7K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...