Haikyuu one shots ft. rare hi...

By _tancakes

So i decided to take it upon myself and do the deed for our rare shippers , including myself . I hope you all... More

Sleepy Hinata (Sakuhina)
Can I have this dance? (Atsuhina)
Truth or Dare (Kenhina)
Under the covers (Tsukihina)
First time with him (Oihina)
Us♡ (Miyahina)
My Trust in You (Sunahina)
Spoiling the Baby of MSBY
Drunk on you (Kurohina) Part 1
Drunk on you (Kurohina) Part 2
To See you again (Kenhina)
And You're Mine (Atsuhina)
Go tell him (Atsukita)
Wedding drama (Atsuhina)
First crush (Kagehina)
Author's note

Toilet Encounter (Sakuaka)

891 14 4
By _tancakes

Sakusa was visiting the washroom at spring national high when he hears someone calling his name inside. He stopped in his tracks and just stood there.

"Did you see him? Like so what if he's one of top three aces?! Doesn't give him the right to act as he want. Always acting so cocky!"

"I know yesterday he left the gym without anyone's consent and coach didn't say anything... Such a spoiled-"

Sakusa was about to step inside and interfere but someone did it for him.

"Excuse me I kind of overheard you earlier and I can't help but comment. May I?"

"Yes please do. We're sorry if he offended you in any way."

"The only thing I want to say is that I feel sorry for him for having team mates like you on his team when he's trying his best even in that condition where he has a germophobia. Doesn't it show how much he loves volleyball:)"

The chill that went down their backs was unwavering and the cold look on the young man's face was one of those you cannot face. So they just stared at the ground in nervousness.

"We- we're sorry."

"You know it isn't me who you should be saying sorry to?"

"Yes we'll apologize quickly... Let's go."

When they came out of the washroom Sakusa just stood there. When they saw him they were again facing the ground.

"You- you heard that?"

"Kind of hard not listening when you are this loud."

"We- we're sorry."

With that both of his other team mates ran away to where they came from as fast as they could. Sakusa was kind of curious who this person was, defending him without any good reason. He was about to enter when he hears two voices again.

"Akaashi! Who was that you were talking to!???"

"No one Bokuto san. Let's go Karasuno's match with Miya twins is gonna start soon."

"Let's go let's go!!"

Just as Bokuto and Akaashi were going to come out of the washroom, Sakusa hid behind the wall so he wasn't seen by the two passing."

"Akaashi huh..."

'Isn't he pretty? You saw him during the Prelims. The heck? Shut up.'

With that Sakusa left. His match was already over so he went where Karasuno and Inarizaki's match was being held well more like he was dragged by Komori but then he also remembered that Akaashi was going to be there too so he didn't fuss over it much as he would've liked to.

"I'm surprised you came along so easily."

'Me too', is what Sakusa thought.

So now they were standing there so they could watch the match. When Hinata made the super quick spike everyone was surprised including Sakusa but his all time favourite expression didn't let anyone know. At the same time, Sakusa heard someone shout "HEY HEY HEY!" and his head turned to the people standing right in front of Sakusa, on the other side of the court and to his surprise the person he was here for was looking right at him. Well until a second ago. As soon as Akaashi realized Sakusa caught him staring he turned his gaze to the match again with a flushed red expression plastered.

"Cute."

As soon as those words left Sakusa's mouth, he realized what he just said and in an instant his hand was on his mouth. To his bad luck his cousin Komori already heard it and started laughing.

"Shut up."

After that Komori stopped.

"So who's the lucky girl?"

"It's not a girl."

Komori started looking on the other side.

"Wait so it's actually a boy? Is he a volleyball player? Maybe I know him. I can see and talk to them for you if you want."

Sakusa didn't say anything. He just stared at Akaashi, admiring his beauty. It's just this is the first time him experiencing something like this so he doesn't know that he's doing it. Komori follows Sakusa's gaze and lands on Akaashi.

"Is it Fukurodani's setter!?"

Sakusa looks away.

"SO IT. IS. HIM. I know him!! Let's talk to them. I met him during the qualifiers."

Komori starts dragging Sakusa to where Bokuto-Akaashi were and the crowd keep turning the heads from the match to look at Sakusa. Akaashi's eyes also keep on watching and at one point both are looking at each, only this time, not turning away. A small grin appears on Akaashi's face and Sakusa couldn't help but smile too. They took a whole turn and now here they are.

"Hey Bokuto san!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You are Komori Motoya! I'll not lose this time."

"Yes! Bring it on!!"

Both Komori and Bokuto started talking and it seemed like there was no end to it. Akaashi and Sakusa just stood behind their duos until Sakusa couldn't take it. He was about to beckon Komori that he's going back, when someone tugged on his jacket sleeve. To his surprise it was Akaashi.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?"

This is one of the most surprised moments Sakusa ever experienced in his lifetime. First was when he didn't hate Komori, Second when he liked volleyball, and third just may be this. Sakusa nods. For a moment, Sakusa could've sworn he saw Akaashi surprised.

'So he's just like me?', Sakusa thought.

With that both of them made their way out and the other two didn't even notice.

.

.

.

.

Near the Vending Machine

"Would you like to drink something?"

"I'll drink a cold coffee. What about you? Let me pay."

Both were persistent but Akaashi won this time. Sakusa unexpectedly gave in. Rubbing both his hands he finally muster up some courage,

"Thank You."

"?"

"Umm... This morning... when you were inside the restroom I was there."

"You- you heard that?"

"I did."

"I hope they apologized."

"They did."

Akaashi was a bit hurt that Sakusa wasn't with him for the reason he would've liked to.

"Ah then I'd be leaving..."

Oh boy he thought wrong. so wrong. In the next moment Sakusa grabbed Akaashi's sleeve.

"Where are you going?"

"To where Bokuto san is?"

"//Let them be. You'll only get frustrated there//"

'So THE Sakusa Kiyoomi can also make this kind of face...'

"//You're right//"

So both of them enjoyed their company together and just like that it was time for them to leave. This time Sakusa initiates and asks for Akaashi's phone number.

"Can I have your phone number?"

Akaashi smiles and comes a closer to Sakusa. Close enough to look like they were hugging each other. Sakusa for some reason didn't feel grossed out like he does with other people. Akaashi gently places a kiss on Sakusa's cheek,

"I'll tell you if you'll take me on a date."

With the final blow Akaashi leaves. Sakusa just stood there with a hand on his face where Akaashi just kissed him. Five minutes later, Sakusa once again approaches his cousin. First he banged Komori's head,

"Ouch! What the- Oh it's you."

"What do you mean it's me. I'm never going with you anywhere again. You just left me alone."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! But you did get to talk to him right..? Also..."

"What?"

Komori grins his evil smile.

"What?"

"Akaashi Keiji aka Fukurodani's setter gave me something."

"WHat!? Tell me if you want me to talk to you again."

"Just how whipped are you? Lol he gave me this paper to hand it to you. He said not to look so I didn't but now I am very curious..."

Sakusa snatched the paper from Komori, careful not to tear it. After that they went back to the hotel they were living in. Komori and Sakusa were sharing a room, so he waited for Komori to go to sleep and then settled in his bed and opened the paper.

"I hope you weren't uncomfortable with me kissing you. And if you want, maybe we can go even further;) See you tomorrow. Here's my phone number. I'll be waiting for your message. Akaashi."

Sakusa blushes at the comment and tries to hide under the blankets. Oh but he didn't knew that Komori was awake the whole time.

"Hai hai Sakusa, that's enough. I'm sure you'll see him tomorrow and even if you can't he also lives in Tokyo. Go on a date or whatever when Spring National is over."

Sakusa stopped.

'Embarassing. So embarassing.'

.

.

.

A few years later

"And that was an amazing serve from our new rookie Sakusa Kiyoomi."

"The ladies must've been dying ."

"You're right. But to their luck our favorite rookie is engaged and soon to be married."

"//Keiji don't watch that!//"

Akaashi smiles and turns his head in TV's direction again.

"Why? My soon to be husband look so hot. You should take lessons from him."

Sakusa smirks, comes closer to Akaashi which in literally in front of him. He takes the remote from Akaashi's hands and turns off the TV. Throwing the remote god knows where he turns and faces Akaashi once again. Slowly he lifts Akaashi's chin to face him.

"Why drool over the picture when the real one is right here?"

Akaashi raises an eyebrow. He slowly puts his arms around Sakusa, pulls him closer and whispers in his ear.

"I'd rather have you drool over me..."

That's it. Sakusa has had enough of teasing. He picks Akaashi up, his legs around Sakusa's waist. Akaashi giggles,

"I'm dirty Kiyoomi."

"I'll make sure I clean you up properly ;)"

"///??/// No I did take a shower!///"

Sakusa smirks,

"Even better;)"

And make his way to their bedroom.

.

.

.

.

Hey! HEY!! HEY!!!

Where did I get this idea you ask? I was on pinterest and one of Akaashi x Sakusa fanarts popped on my feed and next thing I know I had this written. I don't usually ship Akaashi with anyone other than Bokuto but this ship kinda took my interest lol. Ja then see ya all soon. Oh and the Omihina series is on it's way lol. I've written six chapters so I'll start posting it soon.

Tancakesxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
484K 8.2K 50
•This is basically a smut-book at this point •Ignore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread •Yes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
33.8K 1.1K 23
A book for random oneshots of Kenhina 🧡💛 + Plus some with extra people or ships at times This ship is adorable 🧡 Its all fluff 💛 With some AUs 🧡...
15.7K 157 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...