His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

31- Overwhelmed

23K 669 62
By MadMadieB

And just like that, prom was upon us. Alice was running around the house trying to help everyone get ready while simultaneously not letting us see each other. This meant Alice had locked me in Rosalie's room with the two of them to get ready.

"I don't understand why you are making such a big deal about this, Alice," I said as she put the finishing touches on my hair. "Haven't you guys gone to plenty of proms?"

"We have," Alice told me, "but this one is your first prom, so it's important."

My brain paused when she spoke. "First prom," I mumbled to myself, thinking over that phrase.

"Emma," Rosalie said, half getting my attention. "What's wrong?"

I looked at her reflection in the mirror, not saying anything as my brain processed what Alice said. A first prom meant that I would go to other proms.

There was a pounding on the door. "Alice, what did you do to Emma? I can feel her emotions from downstairs, and Edward said he thinks you broke her!" Jasper yelled through the door.

Both Rosalie and Alice froze, looking at me in confusion before Jasper pounded on the door again. "Open this door, or I will break it down."

Those words got Rosalie to stand up from the couch she was sitting on to let Jasper in. As soon as she opened the door, he rushed to my side and kneeled in front of me. "Emma, what's wrong?" When I didn't answer, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "What did you do to her?"

"All I did was tell her it's her first prom with us, and she freaked out." Alice's words finally snapped me out of my daze.

"I'm sorry," I told him, as I slightly pulled back to look at his face.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he said, looking at me with wide eyes. "But, what's wrong?"

"My first prom?" My words came out as more of a question.

"Well, yeah," he told me. "Don't you stop aging if you continue phasing?"

"I guess, but I've never really put much thought into that idea or what would happen after high school," I told him honestly.

"Okay, well, you're a part of this family now, so after high school, you'll come with us wherever we go. And we'll go to class together and have plenty more proms in the future. Unless you don't want that, and then we won't make you go. If you want we can go somewhere else. We could travel the world and see anything you want to see and do anything you want to do.
We could,"

"Jazz," I said, interrupting his rambling.

"I just want you to be okay," he told me, looking straight into my eyes.

"I am okay," I told him while I grabbed his hands in mine. "I just freaked out for a moment. It's a lot to take it sometimes."

He smiled slightly at my words. "Hey, you're a werewolf living in a house of vampires. I think you deserve a moment to freak out every now and then."

I smiled at his words before pulling him in for a hug. "Thank you," I told him.

"I'll always help you, Em." He pulled away from my embrace slightly to kiss me briefly. "I'll be here for you forever."

"And always."

As we pulled apart, Jasper looked at my hair and dress for the first time. "You look lovely, darling," he told me, his Texan accent coming through strong suddenly.

I heard Alice scoff behind me. "She would have looked perfect if I had a few more minutes with her hair before you saw her."

"Alice," Jasper said in a warning tone of voice.

"It's okay, Jazz," I told him before turning around to look at Alice. "I'm sorry for ruining your vision, Alice, but you did a lovely job. Thank you for helping me get ready."

"Of course," she told me before running over to hug me.

"How about we go downstairs and take photos," Rosalie suggested.

"Yes!" Alice yelled, zooming out of the room without tripping in her heels.

I followed after her with the Hale siblings trailing. As all three of us descended the staircase, I saw the rest of the family waiting in the living room with smiles.

"You look stunning, Lucky," Emmet said, making me laugh.

"Emmet, it's weird when you call her that, and she's not in wolf form," Noah told him.

"It's okay, I don't mind," I told the two boys. "Thank you, Emmet."

I turned my attention to Esme and Carlisle, who both looked at me with wide smiles. "Everything okay?" Carlisle asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, a smile wide on my face.

Alice started gathering everyone together before handing a camera to Esme to take photos. We all posed together while Esme took photos of us as a group, as individuals, and as couples.

"Wait," Esme said suddenly, grabbing Carlisle and dragging him over toward our group. "Alice, take the camera."

Alice took the camera from Esme as she grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of her and Carlisle. As both put their arms around me, I smiled to myself. Alice took a photo of the three of us together before setting the camera down on a table.

"Okay, one last photo altogether," Alice told the group, forcing us all together one last time. She set the timer up before running over and standing next to Noah. "Smile."

With one last camera flash, our photoshoot was over. We all made our way outside and separated into three cars. Edward drove off to pick up Bella while the rest of us split up. Jasper and I got in his car while the other four piled into Rosalie's.

As we pulled out of the driveway, Jasper grabbed my hand in his. "You good?" He asked me.

"I'm good."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.8K 20
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] Thalia Call went her whole life feeling almost as if something was missing. She wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling until the t...
505K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
504K 10.1K 41
"If I Manage To Mess Everything Up Someday, I Won't Hide My Head In Shame, Because He Is The One Thing That I Managed To Get Right." - AJ Skye Cullen...
229K 5.6K 12
CROWN OF THORNES| "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...