Treasure Hunt | Without a Pad...

By sunnyie_eve

A lot of people found it weird that Parker was the only girl in her group, but to the four guys, she's always... More

1 | Great things
2 | An accident
3 | Treasure hunt
4 | Big River
5 | Fetal Position
6 | Bullet wound
8 | Found him
9 | 100 Grand

7 | Huddling

797 25 0
By sunnyie_eve

Jerry suggest we climb a tree to see the area and Tom says he things he's still high because he sees two chicks in a tree. Well, that's a clean version of what he said. "Hello? Excuse me Miss? Ladies!" Jerry calls out to them as we get to a big tree house.

"My name is Flower!" One shouts down.

"You may call me Butterfly." The second says. "And if your from the logging company, you'll have to speak to our lawyers!" She tells us.

"If you look to your left, you can totally see her downstairs." Tom tells Dan making him look so I slap the both of them upside the head.

"Respect" I growl at them.

Jerry tells them we aren't from the logging company and they let us up there with them. They guys tell them the story of our trip so far and they found it amazing. They stay they will was our dirty damp clothes for us and of course Tom had no problem getting undressed quickly. We just sit around in our under clothing with a blanket wrap around us.

"What was that scar on your right rib?" Jerry asks me while the other two were being taken care of by the girls a level below us.

"A broken wine glass thrown at me at a pool party. Rick was drunk and his friends were too." I look out at the trees.

"You're going to leave him when we finish this trip, right?" He looks at me.

"Yeah. Still don't know exactly how or where to go." I sigh.

"How did you even get yourself in this situation? I know you, Parker. You're badass and don't let others, especially guys, treat you like shit." Jerry puts his hand on top of mine.

"I don't know. I feel in love with him but feel out of it a month into dating him but I had no where to go. I was in a shitty apartment building working two jobs to pay for college. Then was a teacher and a bartender to keep paying to have a place to live and eat. Suddenly this guy with loads of money comes into my life, starts dating me, treating me to gifts, tells me to come live with him in his million dollar home. I just wanted to have it easy. I just had to put out with all the shit over years." I explain to him.

"We talked all the time and you never told me. I would've helped you. You could have lived with me." Jerry sighs.

"You had your own things going on. Then you met Denise and I didn't want to be in the way." I explain.

"Apparently you were already in the way without even being there." He rolls his eyes.

"Again, I can understand where she is coming from. It's like your in a serious relationship with me and just dating/hook ups with her. I'd be upset too." I explain to him.

"Wanna know a secret?" He asks me.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I regret breaking up with you." I can't help but laugh a little.

"Jerry it was a year after high school. You broke up with me then left the state."

"And I regret it. You're the only person who knows me really. I was in love with you but I felt like you could do better." He explains making me chuckle.

"Well I didn't." I leave him.

They let Jerry use there radio to call for help and someone says they will come help us. "Someone's here." We all get up to look down and see the guys that were after us.

The girls start to panic while they start to use a chainsaw on their tree. "Listen up, Karma Chameleons. Nobody's dying. Here's the plan. I gonna... I'm gonna rappel down. And then I'm gonna secure the rope. And then I'm gonna distract them. And you three slide down after me. All right?" Jerry explains to us but Tom says he wants to do to see him he has the family curse or not.

To cover Tom, Flower comes up with the idea to drop the poop bags on them till we can go. "Ladies first." Dan says so I roll my eyes.

"Dan." Jerry looks at him.

"It's fine." I toss the blanket off me and grab something to slide down.

Soon Dan makes it down to me then Jerry comes down when Tom shows up on a four wheeler. "Come on. Let's go." Tom shouts so we rush on. I straddle right behind Tom, and Dan and Jerry sit on the sides.

"If I get shot... I'll kill you." I tell Tom.

"Over there. It's looks like a clearing. That way!" Jerry points out then we drive over a cliff falling into the river.

"I think I just swallowed my underpants." Dan tells us as we swim away getting out of the water.

-

"I can't believe I'm lost in the mountains in my bra and panties with you three in your underwear." Parker growls trailing behind them.

Tom looks back and eyes her, "Those are some nice tats though." He turns back around.

Parker picks up her pace walking past Jerry to punch Tom in the back, "Don't eye me. It's weird. And you, stop looking at the lower back one." She turns around glaring at Jerry and his eyes go up.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"Flat tire." Tom steps in the back of Dan's foot.

"Damn it, Tom." Dan punches him in the chest making Tom elbow Parker boob as he stumbles back.

"Tom." She punches his arm.

"Keep moving." Jerry tells them.

"Do I look like a punching bag?" Tom groans.

"Yes." She huffs tired.

"You should get a tattoo right here." Tom touches her in between her shoulders blades leaving his finger there.

"Don't touch me when I'm barely dressed." She shimmys the feeling away.

"You like the touch." He leans towards her ear whispering making her elbow him in the chest to back up.

As they keep walking none of them say anything for a while. "All right, that is it. I'm out. I'm out. I'm out." Dan stops so they stop to look at him. "I have spent the last, like, two hours within sniffing distance of sweaty ball sack and sweaty ball sack, and I am out. I'm out." Dan explains to them.

"What does that mean?" Jerry asks.

"I think he means he's out. Like, coming out. Like, he's finally admitted he's gay." Tom says.

"You know, I'm just gonna stay here until help comes. I mean, this is serious. I lost my inhaler." Dan explains.

"I've known you almost, what, 25 years now? I've never see you have even a hint of asthma anything." Parker roll her eyes at Jerry's words.

"That's because I have the inhaler, Jerry!" Dan shouts.

"No, I think Jerry's right. I think this whole thing's just in your head. You just need to take a couple of real deep breaths and you'll get over it." Tom explains to him.

"Oh, okay, why didn't I think of that? I'll just get over my chronic respiratory illness. I'll just breathe. There you go. I'm over it." Dan takes a deep breath.

"See? It wasn't that hard, was it?" Tom says.

"You gotta relax, Dano. All right. It's no time to give up hope. Let's just keep going." Parker tells him.

"No, actually, Parker, I'm convinced that this is the perfect time to give up hope. I don't know that there has ever been a better time to give up hope. I mean... Look at this. Things are as bad as they could possibly get." Dan says right before thunder and rain starts. "I stand corrected!" Dan shouts.

"You just had to say something didn't you Dano." Parker huffs going over into cave to get out of the rain. Jerry and Dan do the same thing but Tom stays out in the cold rain.

"Tom, man, get under here. You're gonna die is pneumonia." Jerry tells him.

"No, but we will die if hypothermia. Look our only chance is to huddle together. We gotta huddle our bodies together for warmth." Dan explains to them.

"I, for one, choose death." Jerry tells him.

"Dan is right though. And Tom, you need to get out of the rain." Parker holds herself.

"Interesting. One minute you mock my sweaty ball sack, and now you wanna cuddle with it. You know, the... Whole huddle-up thing is... It's the oldest trick in the book. I've used it... Just for getting a girl naked." Tom joins them slightly eyeing Parker without her seeing.

"Worked, though. Every time." Jerry agrees.

"Not this time with this girl. This all you guys get with me." Parker shivers while they all slowly move closer to each other.

The four end up laying on the ground cuddling. It was Jerry was cuddling Dan, Dan was cuddling Tom, and Tom was cuddling Parker. "This never leaves the cave." Tom tells them while holding Parker close to him.

"Never." She agrees with him holding his arm tighter trying to get warm.

Both Tom and Parker were yelling at themselves on the inside for not wanted to admit to themselves they were comfy cuddling each other at the moment. At home Rick never held her like this, and Tom never felt comfortable holding someone like this in the past.

"I'm starting to feel warm." Jerry tells them.

"See? I told you guys. Let's just try and get some sleep." Dan tells them.

Parker tries to ignore Jerry whispering to Dan about the girls in the tree dancing in the rain since she was tired and Tom was trying not to picture Parker doing the same. Parker feels Tom's hand grab hers intertwining their fingers. Normally she would hit him but she just wanted some warmth and sleep.

"Stop stroking my back with your finger who's ever doing that." She growls at either Dan or Jerry.

Suddenly she feels Tom move a little, "Hey." He says.

"Oh." Dan groans.

"Hey!" Tom shouts at him getting up pulling Parker with him to keep the warmth. "Good god, Dano. How could you?!" He shouts at him.

"No! It wasn't me, it was Jerry." Dan hides his boner.

"I'm sorry. My bad. I'm so sorry. What happens in the cave, stays in the cave." Jerry laughs.

"Oh, my god. That was your..." Tom was traumatized holding onto Parkers arm.

"Come back to bed, you guys. I'm freezing." Jerry laughs.

"Not till he puts Jabba back in his hut." Tom shouts at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.6K 32
At sixteen, Beth Evans was used to living a solitary life. "The Clones" were a group of perfectly pretty girls in school who preyed on Beth's insecur...
27.6K 706 22
What if Chris never hung out with Gordie, Teddy, and Vern? What if he hung out with his brother and was one of the Cobras instead? Would Gordie be ab...
120K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
29.4K 529 14
Haha very funny having a robot apocalypse coming on your world and another thing, you don't even know what's going on but fortunately you get dragged...