The Female Partner Gets Rich...

By jeffelyncosme

Note: This novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/37814.htm Author: Dream of... More

1-10
10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-425
426-437
438-450
451-460
461-466
467-469
Fanwai 1
Fanwai Wedding 1
Fanwai 3 Wedding
Fanwai 4
Fanwai 5
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7

71-80

2.2K 38 4
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 71 I agree to split the house.

Everyone in the house never expected Ye Xiuqing to say such a thing. You know they are here, but they always pay attention to "parents are there, regardless of family." Who wants to split up while their parents are still alive will be jokes behind their backs.

  So Ye Xiuqing said this, let alone Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua. Even Ye Jiangong, who had always stood firmly with Ye Xiuqing, had some hesitation at this time.

  Ye Xiuqing was the most favored of these girls at home. In addition, she did put forward a lot of useful suggestions in business.

  Therefore, she and Ye Xiuli, who has been selling very well recently, have a little right to speak at home. When the elders in the family talk, she can also say a few words from time to time.

  However, after listening to what she just said. ? Ye Tiezhu's attitude towards her has been very good during this period of time, and he glanced at her with a green expression on his face.

  "My lord , what's the matter with you girl? The fourth daughter-in-law, don't hurry up and take your daughter back to the house!" In this room, the only person standing with Ye Xiuqing and hoping to be separated is probably Zhou Cuiyun alone.

  She remembered, the daughter and the couple had told them before. This hairpin business is not going to be done, and I will take them to do other more profitable business in the future.

  Zhou Cuiyun herself has that kind of affection in place, and she can generously give her good things to the other party. But if the feelings are not in place, she will be stingy even for a penny.

  When Ye Jiangong took the Ye family and other people to do business together, there was some reluctance in her heart. It was just thinking that the old couple Ye Tiezhu would treat their family, and in order not to let them worry about the other children, they reluctantly agreed.

  The results of it?
  As a result, a group of white-eyed wolves were raised. This business made a little money, so I wanted to drive them away. This moment really made Zhou Cuiyun a little bit chilly.

  Moreover, it depends on their current performance. If they do not separate their families, they will definitely take them with them if they do any business in the future. At that time, if the business is good, what will they do again?
  "Father, you also know that I and Jiangong are not smart people. But our young girl is different. She scores very well every time in the exam. She is the most powerful person in our family. So the things in the family now, I He and Jiangong are willing to listen to her.

  Now what everyone is studying has a lot to do with our family. Qing girl is also from our family, why can't you listen?"

  "The fourth daughter-in-law, there is no place for you to speak here ." . " "how do I not speak to me in envy? I admit, before I headed to work and do not work, accounted for a brother and brother home a lot cheaper. so, Jiangong able to find a profitable business, the first time I brought the eldest brother and the second brother to do it together. If nothing else, the money earned during this period should be enough for the food that our four family members have eaten in the past few years, right? The result? We kindly took them with them. As soon as I made money, I wanted to kick us. The boss was worried that you old couple would endure it. I can't bear it. I have to think about our children. People are riding our necks and shit, we If you don't say anything, can they do more?"

  Zhou Cuiyun's words were not polite, but Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua didn't know how to refute her at this time. After all, this matter is indeed not authentic enough for the boss and the second family.

  "This is how you speak it? We are a family in the end, is related by blood. It makes you say, leaving the interests of our relationship, and we old leaves family were not so cold-blooded."

  Although mouth The above said, but Ye Jiangong looked at Ye Dabo and Ye Erbo, but they made them feel a little bit ashamed.

  Hearing what Ye Jiangong said, it was Ye Tiezhu's old couple. At this time, there was something on their faces that couldn't hold back.

  "Fourth daughter-in-law, I know that the fourth child has been wronged this time. Don't worry, I will definitely handle this matter and won't let the fourth child suffer."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while and said to him.

  "Of course I believe that my grandma will not let our family suffer, but if we handle it this time, what about next time? Everyone's hearts are lost, and there will definitely be other conflicts in the future. Instead of waiting until the later stage, the conflicts become too serious. If you adjust and divide the family, it's better to separate the family directly now. At least everyone can still think about each other's benefits. Moreover, Ye Xiuli is not wrong in what she said. In order to buy better fabrics, we really did. It is not particularly pleasant to have a fight with a workshop director of the textile factory. If you continue to do business with everyone, you may be hurt."

Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Zhao Chunhua felt even more uncomfortable in her heart.

  "If it is not for you, we can't do business in this family."

  "Milk, you can see this situation now. Everyone's hearts are broken, and it doesn't make much sense to not separate families. Moreover, I'm going to middle school soon. I said before that I would participate in county competitions. If I get good grades, maybe middle school will go to the county to study. At that time, our family will also move. This should be no different from splitting. Right ?" Ye Xiuqing originally thought that even if she guides Ye Jiangong to do some other business in the future, she can also bring the rest of the Ye family together. But looking at the current situation, it is better to stay away from them in the future.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, there was still some hesitation Ye Jiangong who had made up his mind at this time.

  "Father, mother, I think there is nothing wrong with what the young girl said. Anyway, you don't need me anymore. I do business with you, and it's quite uncomfortable. It's better to cut it off. I will have a relationship with the elder brother and the second brother. At that time, they don't always have to worry about the two money in their pockets."

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's firm expression and looking at the silence of the other two sons, Ye Tiezhu knew that the hearts of the people in this family were lost. . Even if he strongly asked them not to separate their families, the gap between them would get deeper and deeper.

  Thinking of this, Ye Tiezhu sighed helplessly.

  "Okay, I know. I agree with the separation of families, fourth child, you go to the village chief and the village party secretary, let's divide these things in the house."

  "Old man!"

  Zhao Chunhua said in her heart. It was a little uncomfortable, but Ye Tiezhu stopped him as soon as he wanted to speak.

  "Okay, I know it in my heart, so be it! The children are older, so you can divide it!"

Chapter 72 Fair
  Division of the Family Soon, the head of the village Ye and a few more prestigious elderly people in the village came to Ye Tiezhu's home.

  In Yejiapu Village, there are more than half of the people whose surnames are Ye. Therefore, most of the more prestigious elderly in some villages are village cadres in the village.

  During this time, because the Ye family led many people in the village to get rich. Therefore, they have a very good impression of the Ye family. Today, I was suddenly found by Ye Tiezhu to help them manage the division of the family. While these people were a little confused, they also felt a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

  "Brother Ye, what's the matter? Why did you suddenly think of separating the house ?" The Chief Ye village asked Ye Tiezhu who stood up to greet them as soon as he entered the house. At the same time, he glanced at the three Ye Jiangong brothers with very severe eyes.

  Feeling the sight of the head of the village Ye falling on him, Ye Jiangong looked back at him without any guilty conscience, and smiled at him. But Ye Dabo and Ye Erbo obviously do not have the same psychological qualities as Ye Jiangong.

  In addition to this, they already have some guilty conscience. Therefore, when Chief Ye village looked over, he conditioned his head down.

  With this action, Chief Ye's thoughts about the separation of their family, he probably knew in his mind.

  Hearing the words of the village chief Ye, Ye Tiezhu acted as if nothing had happened.

  "Isn't our Qing girl going to middle school soon? You know, Qing girl's grades are always good, in order to give the child a better learning condition. Our family has discussed, let her go to the county to study as much as possible. The old couple is not worried about the child, and they are also going to follow her into the city. 

When the old couple enters the city, our family will not live together. Moreover, they will also do some other small businesses when they enter the city. This way. As a result, there are a lot of things that are inconvenient regardless of the family. The tree has big branches and the children are big. You can't keep the children by your side just because the two old guys are reluctant to bear it."

  Because of the uneven distribution of benefits, the children in the family want to split up or something. It is too ugly to say it. For people like Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua who value face, they couldn't bear to be pointed by others behind them.

  Therefore, before Chief Ye came over, they came up with such a reason. Although it sounds far-fetched, it also saves myself face.

  Not only Village Chief Ye, but other people who followed, of course also knew that this reason was untenable. However, the Ye family is different now.

  Now the Ye family not only made money on their own, but also made money with many villagers in the village. Their family's reputation in the village is better than before. Therefore, if Ye Tiezhu said so, they would not refute it.

  "There is nothing wrong with what Ye Big Brother said. The children are old, and now they can make money to support themselves, and it is convenient to divide them."

  Ye Tiezhu nodded when he heard the words of Chief Ye Village.

  "This time I trouble everyone to come here. The main reason is to divide these things in the house, and please give a testimony to our family." In the past, there were also old people in the village who separated their children from the family after their deaths. Therefore, Mr. Ye is very familiar with these processes. Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, everyone nodded. An old man with a very good name took out his pen and paper and sat down beside him.

  "The house in the house is divided into rooms according to the current living method. There is no problem, right?" The Ye family shook his head, and Ye Tiezhu continued.

  "There are no large valuables in your home. The things you buy in your own house belong to you. Zhong Gong's things, because our two old guys are still alive for the time being, and the things are still usable, and they will not be separated for the time being. Now Pots, pans and pans, let's use them together for the time being. After the fourth family enters the city, our two old guys will pay half of the money and buy a new set for them. In the future, if the second family moves out Yes, I also give half of the money."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, Lu Honghua opened her mouth to speak, but was pulled by Ye Dabo. After hesitating, there was still no sound.

  "There is still some food left in the house. For the time being, we will eat together, and I will not divide it. When the fourth family goes to live in the city, we will divide the rest of the food into four, and we will share one for the next time. , Our family also distributes food to you according to the work points.

  Recently, we made some money from doing business in the family . The share belongs to me and your mother. Our two wives must keep half of them, and the remaining half is divided into four. For the three of your brothers and one for the third one."

  Ye Xiuqing felt relieved when he heard Ye Tiezhu's words. Judging from now, the division of the family is fairly fair. Not only did Ye Xiuqing think so, but even the few people who came to manage the separation of their families this time secretly nodded in their hearts.

  "Father, the third younger sister is married, how can we still bring her a share?"

  "Why? Your third younger sister usually comes back and doesn't bring you anything? These money is the private money of our old couple, we are willing Give it to whoever you give it. You don't even say anything when you see a man, so don't interrupt there." After speaking, Ye Tiezhu stopped responding to her, and then continued.

  "In the future, our old couple will definitely follow the boss to provide for the elderly. However, both of us are in good health now, whether we work in the field, or do the work at home, we can take care of ourselves. Therefore, we don't need to take care of ourselves in the past few years. Your two brothers are worried.

  After a few years, we will be sixty years old, and our health is not good enough to help the elderly. Two of you brothers, you have to give us five yuan in pension money every month, this No problem, right?"

  Ye Jiangong and Ye Erbo shook their heads when they heard Ye Tiezhu's words. If it was before, they still have to think about whether they can afford it. But after this period of trading, they feel that the money is quite reasonable. As for Lu Honghua, she felt that she had taken advantage of it, so naturally she would not object to it.

  "Okay, there are so many things in the house, I'm pretty good. Do you have any questions? If you don't have any, just divide it."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, the three Ye Jiangong brothers shook their heads.

  Seeing their performance, Ye Xiuqing spoke to Ye Tiezhu.

  "Grandpa, as you said, when I go to middle school, our family will probably live in the county. At that time, we will definitely not take care of the hairpin business at home. Our family voluntarily withdraws from the hairpin at home Business. In the future, we will not participate in this business at all.

  But in the same way, what business our family will do in the future has nothing to do with other people in the family. I think it is better to write clearly about this matter. "

Chapter 73 How to deal with cloth?

  Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, Lu Honghua thought for a while and said.

  "It doesn't have to be this way. In fact, even if the fourth family arrives at the county seat, they don't care about the business in the upper house. But you can continue to participate in this because you proposed it. If you don't overpay the money, maybe... "

  You shut up!"

  Before Lu Honghua could finish her words, she was interrupted by Ye Tiezhu.

  "Uncle Six, please write in what our young girl just said."

  Hearing what Ye Tiezhu said, the old man in charge of the record didn't ask too much, so he wrote this one in, and showed it to Ye Tiezhu.

  Ye Tiezhu has admired people who are good at school since he was a child. When he attended literacy classes a few years ago, he studied very seriously. Therefore, simple common words are still recognized.

  After taking the piece of paper and looking at it, after confirming that there was no problem, Ye Tiezhu nodded and asked his three sons to sign on it. After signing, their family is divided in this way. In duplicate, one is kept by Ye's family, and the other is for the village chief to take back to "file".

  When Ye Tiezhu sent these people out of the village, Ye Jiangong looked at Lu Honghua and said with a point.

  "Some people don't know how they grow, and they're thicker than the city walls. By the way, the girl you told a while ago that the farmer rescued the snake and even bitten the snake is called the farmer and the animal or the farmer. The white-eyed wolf is coming?"

  Lu Honghua only felt a burning pain on her face when she heard Ye Jiangong's words. However, thinking of their family's benefits, they did not want to upset Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua. Therefore, I can only bear it. Soon, Ye Tiezhu returned to the house.

  Although when he split up, his attitude was very simple. However, this kind of thing is really rare in their village, and he still feels a little uncomfortable in his heart. So at this time, the attitude is naturally not that good.

  "Okay, the house is divided, what should you do? Let's live together for the time being. After that, the fourth and second couple will go to the county. The boss and the second will have dinner together."

  Seeing that Ye Tiezhu is about to go back to the house, Ye Xiuqing Hastily stopped him aloud.

  "Master, wait a moment, I have something to do."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Tiezhu only felt that his brain was buzzing.

  "Okay, I have a headache, let's talk about it tomorrow!"

  "Grandpa, it's not a big deal. Didn't my father bring back a batch of substandard fabrics today? I want to ask, now we are separated. these fabrics how to deal with? and, after our family is no longer involved in the business circle hair inside. Some do before my father's job, and the family should have to transfer people about it. "
After hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, Lu Honghua and Ye Xiuli, who overheard, suddenly became anxious.

  Isn't that why they forced Ye Jiangong out of the hairpin business for that benefit?
  Although the IQs of the two people are not particularly high, they also know how important it is to be able to contact the clothing factory directly to get the fabric.

  Therefore, they all want to hold this errand in their own hands now.

  "Father, how to deal with this batch of fabrics? Haven't I already said it before? The fourth child said that he didn't take it back carefully, and he bought it at his own expense.

  As for contacting the clothing factory . Dad, it's not that I'm a daughter-in-law. My family's head is the eldest son, and you and my mother will also live with us in the future. This work should still be my family's head ." Hearing Lu Honghua's words, Ye Xiuli turned her head. Take a look at his parents. But he found that his father would only lower his head and smoke at this time. The mother, who had been silent, looked at herself expectantly.

  Thinking of their two personalities, Ye Xiuli bit her head and interjected.

  "I don't agree with what the uncle said. Although my uncle is the eldest son, this business is not yours?

  Also, you and my uncle usually have a hard time selling hair ties. We just did these tasks. After all, the two businesses can't let you do everything."

  "Si Ya, there is no place for you to speak here!"

  "Auntie. You also know that my parents do more and talk less. As their girl, I have seen some things, so I naturally want to tell them for them."

  Hearing the dispute between the two of them, Ye Xiuqing looked impatient.

  "Okay , whoever wants to contact the garment factory has nothing to do with me. Are you sure you let my father handle this batch of fabrics?" Ye Xiuli hesitated when she heard Ye Xiuqing's words. Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said just now, it seemed that he didn't plan to care about them anymore. However, there are still many places in this hair circle business that Ye Jiangong needs to thread through. Therefore, Ye Xiuli didn't want to offend him too much.

  Before she could speak, Lu Honghua nodded eagerly.

  "Yes, your father brought these fabrics back, so he is responsible."

  Ye Xiuqing nodded and glanced at Ye Jiangong.

  Ye Jiangong didn't hesitate for a second after receiving the girl's signal. He went back to the house and took ninety yuan and gave it to Ye Tiezhu.

  "Father, I gave you the money. I will handle this batch of fabric by myself!"

  Ye Tiezhu nodded as he looked at the bundle of money stuffed into his hand, and no longer cared about the other people in the house, and went straight back to his Own room.

  After Ye Tiezhu left, Ye Xiuqing glanced at the time and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "Father, go find Grandpa Mo and drive the bullock cart over, and we will take these things to the garment factory."

  "Okay , wait for me for a while, and I'll be right back." Ye Jiangong agreed, picked up his coat and went out to look for it. People.

  Don't look at Ye Jiangong's actions very simply. After he and Ye Xiuqing got on the bullock cart to the county seat, he told Ye Xiuqing his concerns.

  "Qing girl, you said that we took these things and went directly to them. Will the garment factory take care of us?"

  Even though their family has made a lot of money recently, but 90 yuan is still not a fortune for their family. Small expenses. Ye Jiangong was happy when he gave the money, but now it feels painful to think of it.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's worried look, Ye Xiuqing really didn't know what to say? After thinking about it, I decided to tell the truth.

  This time there will be such a thing, although it is mainly because someone calculates it. However, Ye Jiangong's sloppyness was indeed one of the important reasons for this consequence.

  Their family's business is small now, and the loss is not too great when encountering such a thing. It might be a good thing to let him suffer a little loss and grow a little longer.

  "Should not care!"

Chapter 74 Reflection
  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong felt even more worried,

  "They don't care what we are doing here? This is a cold day, we have to go back and forth and suffer many crimes."

  "Dad, although they may not be able to control us, but we We can't just eat this dumb loss silently. We still want to continue doing business in the future. As long as we don't leave the county seat, we must continue to deal with these factories in the county seat.

  This time I went there not to get compensation, but to let They know this and they know that we are at a disadvantage. In this way, next time we deal with it, they might find it for us."

  Ye Xiuqing said that Ye Jiangong had never heard of it before.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong's eyes lit up. Yes, they can't lose out in vain, they have to ask for a little bit for themselves.

  "But girl, you said that we usually do our own small business honestly, and you didn't say that we are enmity with others, so how come someone sneaks into us? Who is this person? Why can't you see others well?"

  "Dad, you Who do you think can do this?"

  Ye Jiangong was taken aback when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words, and suddenly reacted.

  "Fuck me, I knew it must be the grandson surnamed Tang."

  "Dad, don't be angry, he has been so rampant, and there will be no good end in the future."

  Ye Xiuqing remembered clearly. A large number of workers will be laid off each year. People like Tang, who relied on good family conditions and acted arrogantly, would definitely not end well by then.

  Although there are still some suffocation in his heart, they are indeed incapable of head-to-head with him right now.

  During this period of time, Ye Jiangong, who dealt with various people in order to do business, was much calmer than before. After gritted his teeth, he didn't go on.

  Soon, Ye Jiangong took Ye Xiuqing to the garment factory.

  After they registered this time, they did not go to the warehouse to confront the administrator.

  The two inquired about the location of the leadership office in the factory. Go directly to Fu Xianqing's office.

  Fu Xianqing didn't deal with the Tang surname. They didn't know the other leaders in the factory, and they didn't know who was related to the Tang surname. At this time, it is the most reliable to find Fu Xianqing.

  It was also that their father and daughter were lucky. When they came, Fu Xianqing came back shortly after the meeting, and was ready to take a break and then go home from get off work.

  As soon as I sat down and took a drink, I heard a knock on the door.

  "Please come in!"

  Fu Xianqing put down his water glass and looked at the person who walked in through the door.

  When she saw Ye Jiangong and his daughter walking in, she was obviously a little surprised.

  Fu Xianqing was particularly impressed with the father and daughter. Not only because the two of them indirectly helped them get this position, but also because of their knowledge and interest.

  During this period, Ye Jiangong bought fabrics from their garment factory quite a few times. However, he never thought of coming over to find a relationship with himself. This made Fu Xianqing a very good impression of him, and at the same time he was a little curious about why he came here today.

  "Comrade Ye, why are you here at this point? Sit down! Sit down! I have no tea here. Can I drink some boiled water?"

  Fu Xianqing said as he led two people to sit on the chairs. Down.

  Seeing Fu Xianqing's attitude, Ye Jiangong obviously relaxed a lot.

  "Director Fu, this time I came here because of the situation of the garment factory. I want to react to you."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Fu Xianqing suddenly became serious.

  "What's the situation, Comrade Ye? If it is really about our garment factory, I will definitely help you solve it as soon as possible!" 

"Director Fu, I took a hundred bags of rags home from the garment factory this morning. Because the warehouse manager said that something was going on at home, he kept urging me to hurry up.

  In the past, we worked very happily. Out of trust in the garment factory, I simply checked the surface of the fabric and signed and took the fabric home.

  But after I went back today, some people said that the quality of the fabric I took back was really bad. Although what I bought was rags, we bought them back to make hair ties. If they shattered like that, we can't use them!

  As you know, Director Fu, we are small businessmen who do small business. These 100 bags of cloth are not a small sum of money for us, we really can't afford to lose. "

  When talking about this, Ye Jiangong's eye sockets were a little red. He was already fair, so there were some red eyes that were particularly obvious on his face.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Fu Xian Qing's face also showed sympathy.

  "Comrade Ye, I already know what you said about you. Later, I will also investigate this matter. If it is really a mistake of our garment factory, I will definitely give you an explanation.

  It's just that you also said that we said that you bought rags from our factory. However, there is no specific standard for the quality of this fabric.

  Moreover, these fabrics are also signed and taken back by you yourself. Therefore, at the end of this matter, there is probably no way to determine who is responsible. "

  As for this result, Ye Xiuqing had already talked to Ye Jiangong on the way here today. Therefore, Ye Jiangong was not surprised by this result.

  "I see, no matter what, I will trouble you! "

  Hearing what Ye Jiangong said, he was not entangled in his interest, and Fu Xianqing expressed his satisfaction with Ye Xiuqing, who had been standing next to him obediently. At this time, she suddenly spoke very uncomfortably.

  "Dad, just let this matter? In this garment factory, we know a person surnamed Tang except for the director Fu.

  If I want to say, this thing must be done by the surnamed Tang. He was the one who blocked us, saying that we broke his good deeds and wanted to retaliate against us. It took a long time for this to happen, it wasn't him who had a ghost! "

  Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, Fu Xianqing's eyes flashed, but he didn't say anything.

  " Little girl, don't make trouble, don't make Manager Fu embarrassed." Didn't we say it? This time I came here mainly to reflect the situation. Whether our affairs can be resolved is not the main thing. The key is to let the leaders know that when there are other orders in the future, don't make mistakes and affect the reputation of the factory."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's harsh words, Ye Xiuqing narrowed his mouth with grievances and did not refute.

  Instead, Fu Xianqing spoke out to persuade Ye Jiangong at this time.

  "Don't be angry with the child, the child is just anxious. Thanks to Comrade Ye and I for responding to this situation. The accounts have been archived this time, so I can't say anything. Don't worry, I'll help you find it when you come to get the fabric next time. "

  But, we won't come next time!" "

Chapter 75 Give it a try

  "What's wrong? Why do you suddenly say that you are not coming? Didn't it mean that your hair circle business is doing well? Is it because of this incident? You can rest assured, I promise you This situation won't happen in the future."

  Fu Xianqing was obviously anxious when he heard Ye Xiuqing say not to come again.

  Fu Xianqing knew it very well, although she was now in the position of deputy director. But in fact, her position is not stable. The surnamed Tang has been thinking about finding opportunities to pull her down.

  Although Ye Jiangong's small orders have little impact on the factory, they can't stand up to the calculations of the people.

  She sat in this position with this order at the beginning, and now she absolutely can't make any mistakes because of this order.

  "Mr. Fu, you think too much, and it has nothing to do with this incident. Although such a thing has happened, I still trust the garment factory very much.

  My daughter said that we will not come later because of our own reasons. The girl will probably go to the county to study junior high school in the future. Our family is planning to enter the city, so we will stop doing hairpin business and plan to do something else.

  Of course, if I don't do it myself, my family will still do it. Continue to do it. So, they will probably come over and talk to the factory leaders in the future to continue discussing cooperation."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Fu Xianqing was obviously relieved.

  "It turned out to be the case, then I wish your new business will come like a cloud."

  "Fu factory manager, we are going to do food business in the future. When our new business starts, we will also ask the deputy factory manager to help us guide. "

  For Ye Jiangong's words, Fu Xianqing didn't say whether to agree or not, but just nodded.

  The things I planned to do today have been done, and the sky outside has already darkened. Ye Jiangong didn't delay too much, and after leaving Fu Xianqing, he took Ye Xiuqing back.

  "Qing girl, you told me before that you wanted to make food. Dad didn't mean anything else. It's just that you've grown up and haven't been cooking before. Will you cook?"

  Ye Jiangong didn't know what to say. What happened? When he spoke again, his tone was obviously a little frightened.

  "Qing girl, don't count on me and your mother. Your mother has been married to our house for so many years. She counts the number of cooking times with one hand. Not to mention, the kitchen door doesn't open anywhere. I know, I can't even count on it."

  Ye Jiangong said that he didn't know where the kitchen door opened. It was a bit exaggerated, but it was true that he hadn't been cooking at this age.

  In the northern rural areas, except for a very small number of families, men would not be allowed to cook. In addition, Ye Jiangong had been lazy since he was a child, and naturally it was even more impossible to do this job.

  As for Zhou Cuiyun's lack of cooking, except for her laziness. More, Zhao Chunhua disagrees.

  Zhou Cuiyun came from a big city, so when he did it, he naturally got used to putting more oil and seasoning. After coming down several times, Zhao Chunhua was so scared that she never dared to put her into the kitchen again.

  Therefore, Ye Jiangong's words to Ye Xiuqing are really not exaggerated at all.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Xiuqing lowered her voice and made a mysterious look.

  "Father, I don't know what's the situation with you and my mother? Don't worry, you don't expect any formula.

  I have the formula. I saw it in an ancient book before. The record should taste good.

  But this The job is not as easy as it was when I bought a hair tie before. It must be hard to get started, dad, can you do it?" Ye Xiuqing didn't feel guilty at all when she said that.

  She has liked reading since she was a child, and she likes all kinds of books. Even in order not to cause trouble in the family, it was really unbearable.

  When Ye Jiangong came to see his friends in the city, he entangled and followed him. Then let Ye Jiangong find a reason and let her stay in the waste collection station and read a book by herself.

  It can be said that Ye Jiangong didn't know how many books Ye Xiuqing read or what kind of books he read. So she flicked, naturally there was no pressure.

  Hearing that he had to work hard, Ye Jiangong, who originally had some expectations for this heart business, had some retreats in his heart at this time.

  He is now a lot more diligent, but that's because he has found pleasure in making money. But in essence, he is still the salted fish who likes to be lazy. Anyway, they have a lot of money in their hands. Why don't they continue to find a lighter business?
  Seeing Ye Jiangong's hesitation, Ye Xiuqing continued.

  "Dad, didn't I tell you before? If there is no innovation in the hairpin business, we can't do it for too long. Because this business is so simple, some ingenious ladies can even imitate it by just looking at it. Come out.

  If you want to grow your business, you must ensure the uniqueness and long-term nature of this business. Only our family can do it, and no one else can do it, so that the business can last for a long time and make a lot of money.

  Dad, think about what we have recently made. How much is it? If this business is done well, we might make more money every day than one week now.

  And you think about it, when we first started the hairpin business, wasn't my mother tired? No matter what business it is, it is difficult at the beginning. As long as you are on the right track, you will be relaxed. By then, will he be uncomfortable sitting at home and counting money every day?"

  Hearing the beautiful scenes depicted by Ye Xiuqing, Ye Jiangong was indeed drawn by her. The flatbread was caught.

  Moreover, Ye Jiangong felt that if he could really make money, it would not be unacceptable to be tired at all. After all, the satisfaction of making money is enough to make him ignore this fluffy little problem.

  "Girl, can you really make money like this?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded when she heard Ye Jiangong's words.

  "Dad, let's do it. We're here at exactly this time. Why don't we buy some pigs and go back? I will give you a taste according to the recipe in the book? Do you think it's good, we will study whether to do this business ."

  Although she said so, Ye Xiuqing was very confident about the formula in her hand.

  Ye Xiuqing has done too much work after the family fell in the last life. From the beginning, I taught painting and played piano in high-end restaurants. Later, they were targeted and set up a street stall to sell lo-mei. To be honest, Ye Xiuqing wouldn't know how many skills she would have if she didn't deliberately think about it.

  And the formula in her hands was learned from an old man.

  The lo-mei that can make future generations of young people who have eaten delicious food willing to spend nearly an hour in line. It shouldn't be a problem to conquer people who basically haven't eaten anything delicious in this era.

  "Okay, this thing is easy to buy, I will buy some and we will try it tomorrow!"

Chapter 76:

  Ye Jiangong quickly took Ye Xiuqing to find his friend in the slaughterhouse.

  This bit of pork is already sold out. If Ye Jiangong wants to buy pork, this bit may not be available. But what he wanted to buy was pig offal that no one wanted. It was simply too easy.

  Ye Jiangong's friend quickly sent him two sets of pig dumplings. I originally wanted to stay with Ye Jiangong and the others for a meal, but it was indeed late today. After Ye Jiangong refused, he did not continue to demand.

  It was still very early in March, and when Ye Jiangong and the others returned to the village, it was already completely dark.

  At this time, all households use kerosene lamps. Many thrifty people don't light up the lamps at all after dark, and they talk in the dark at home, including the Ye family most of the time.

  Moreover, because their family is separated today, the two elderly people in the family are in a bad mood. So when it got dark, I went back to my room.

  Precisely because of this, when Ye Jiangong and the others came back, they did not disturb the family.

  "Girl, do you think how to deal with these things?"

  Ye Jiangong had a headache looking at the two sets of pigs that he brought back into the water.

  "You two are back? How is it? The factory said it didn't tell us what compensation?"

  Zhou Cuiyun, who heard the voice, asked with some worry when he saw Ye Jiangong and his daughter.

  "No, they leave the factory. They won't take care of it. Mother, I bought some pigs and came back today. You and my dad will help clean up. Will I make you some good food tomorrow morning?"

  Ye Xiuqing Knowing that her mother is lazy, she also knows that she has no resistance to acting like a baby. Therefore, she pulled Zhou Cuiyun's sleeves, and said something coquettishly.

  "All right, you go into the room and rest for a while, I'll wash it out for you."

  Hearing that the batch of fabrics could not be compensated, Zhou Cuiyun felt very distressed.

  But she also knows that Ye Jiangong is not easy to do business normally. This time he has mental arithmetic and unintentional. Even if Ye Jiangong hides this time, he will suffer in the future.

  Moreover, in Zhou Cuiyun's heart, family is the most important. The family has also made some money during this period of time, and can afford to gritted their teeth.

  Besides, it might be a good thing to take this opportunity to divide the family.

  Hearing Zhou Cuiyun agreed, Ye Xiuqing returned to the house.

  She hadn't looked through the rags that Ye Jiangong brought back today, although they had already exerted some value. But it's still a pity to just throw it away.

  Ye Xiuqing wanted to try and see if there is any way to make use of these rags.

  After looking through the rags carefully, Ye Xiuqing piled up some of the more complete rags that could be used, and put them in more than twenty bags.

  Then, she put together some sizes that were acceptable, but the shapes were very irregular and couldn't be used directly.

  Then, some old colors were installed, and it looked like there were some worn-out rags.

  The last remaining ones are the small pieces that are extremely thorough, and there is no way to remedy them. The smallest piece of it was not much bigger than her thumb.

  And these rags, which were completely unusable, accounted for almost forty bags.

  "

  Tsk tusk tusk , the surname Tang is really amazing, even in the clothing factory business, he can find out the pieces of fabric that are broken into this kind of cloth. It is considered a personal talent, and it is more powerful than a refined mouse." Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, he just entered Ye Jiangong in the room couldn't help laughing.

  "Okay, don't clean up your mother and wash the pig in the water. Come and take a look."

  In fact, a real set of pig sewage includes the large intestine and small intestine in addition to the pig's heart, liver and lungs.

  But considering this era, whether it is vinegar or baking soda, it is a scarce resource. Therefore, it is impossible for them to wash the internal organs by themselves.

  When I was buying water today, Ye Xiuqing said that I don't want large intestines and small intestines? Therefore, Zhou Cuiyun cleaned up these things in a short while.

  "Mother, your cleaning is great, it looks clean and appetizing."

  Zhou Cuiyun couldn't help laughing when she heard the girl's praise.

  "Father, I remember that there are two big iron pots for pork in our village during the Chinese New Year. You can borrow them for me tomorrow morning."

  Ye Jiangong would not object to his daughter's request as long as it is not excessive. After listening to Ye Xiuqing's request, Ye Jiangong nodded happily.

  After returning to the house, Ye Xiuqing pointed to the rags she had just separated, and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "I have already separated the stuff from my father's post. This pile is still usable. You can sell it to the uncle and them tomorrow.

  Of course, if they don't want to, we can also ask the villagers to help them process it. After that, we find a place to buy it ourselves.

  I think it's my eldest aunt's personality. Hearing us say this, there will definitely be some

  jealousy , and will take the initiative to help." Seeing Ye Xiuqing's sly gaze, the people inside the house People couldn't help but laugh.

  "These batches are all unqualified in size and the area is too small. Even if someone sews a few pieces of cloth together, they will definitely not be able to sell. But with this shape, we can try to make sachets, maybe someone will Buy it."

  "There is also this batch, no matter how you look at it, it is not qualified. I want my mother to give it to a few people who have a good relationship with her, and it can be considered as maintaining the feelings between them."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun nodded, saying that although they hadn't thought of such a good method, they would do the work.

  Early the next morning, as soon as Ye Xiuqing got up, she heard Lu Honghua standing in the yard cursing.

  "

  Auntie, I'm in a bad mood today!" Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Lu Honghua glanced at her, and didn't say anything bad to Ye Xiuqing.

  Early this morning, Ye Jiangong told them that he wanted to sell them the better fabrics he picked out.

  Originally, Lu Honghua and Ye Xiuli didn't want it, but when she thought of Ye Jiangong's threatening words, she still bowed her head.

  During this period of time, someone had secretly imitated the style of their hair tie and sold it on the street secretly.

  As a result, their business was not as good as before. Therefore, when he heard that Ye Jiangong also wanted to set up a street stall, Lu Honghua became even more anxious. But after all, I didn't dare to make times, so I had to mumble there.

  "Girl, I borrowed the big iron pot, come here, come here! Come and see if you are ready to use it."

  "Know, Dad, I'll come right now! You wait for me to show you a hand in a while!"

Chapter 77 Making Lo-mei

 Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun also expressed their expectations when they heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  Because from the very beginning, Ye Xiuqing thought about doing the lo-mei business. Therefore, when I went to the county with Ye Jiangong, I would buy some spices from time to time.

  Although I make lomei temporarily today, there is no shortage of all kinds of seasonings in the house.

  Of course, shopping in this era is not as convenient as later generations. So many seasonings are not available in the county's supply and marketing cooperatives.

  Ye Xiuqing had no choice but to find other seasonings instead. Some of the things that couldn't be replaced, could only be left alone. However, Ye Xiuqing felt that even so, the taste of the lo-mei should not be too bad.

  Although it has been more than ten years that I have not started to make Lo Mei, the recipe for Lo Mei has been firmly remembered by Ye Xiuqing.

  She instructed Ye Jiangong to set up the pot first, and then asked Ye Jiangong to fetch a lot of cold water and put it in the yard.

  The pigs who were going to be cooked in the water today, after Zhou Cuiyun washed them last night, Ye Xiuqing had added ginger, green onions, cooking wine, and salt for pickling.

  The internal organs are relatively large, so Ye Xiuqing directly changed the knife into small pieces for the sake of flavour.

  Ye Xiuqing and Zhou Cuiyun put the goods in the pot first. This step is to blanch the meat to remove the blood foam and fishy smell in the meat.

  Ye Xiuqing asked Ye Jiangong to watch the fire, but he went to the kitchen to find a basin, poured hot water into it, and put the package of ingredients he prepared in the hot water. This step can be regarded as the secret recipe that the master taught Ye Xiuqing back then.

  Just when their family was working in full swing in the yard. I have been watching the lively Lu Honghua and Ye Xiuli in the house, and I was very curious at this time.

  You know, Ye Jiangong is not a hardworking person. The last time he worked so diligently, it was to find a wholesaler for the hairpin.

  Could it be that in just one day, did Ye Jiangong find another business he could do?
  Thinking of this, Ye Xiuli was about to bite her teeth.

  Although she has not been in business in her previous life, she also knows how profitable it is to be in the food business. If it weren't for her poor cooking skills, she had thought about doing food business before.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Jiangong started to try the business she couldn't do. This made Ye Xiuli, who had always regarded Ye Jiangong's family as imaginary enemies in her heart, how could she feel comfortable in her heart.

  "Fourth, what is your family doing this early morning?"

  Seeing Ye Jiangong and the others busying themselves, Zhao Chunhua was also curious in her heart.

  Although they have separated their families, as long as they live together, they can't hide their business from the family.

  Therefore, after hearing Zhao Chunhua's question, Ye Jiangong took the time to look up at her.

  "Mother, didn't we withdraw from the hairpin business? But our family has to eat too!
  No, there is a recipe for lo mei in Cuiyun's house. I want to try this recipe. What is the taste of lomei. If possible, we are going to sell lomei after we move to the county seat."

  Ye Jiangong and his family discussed it last night, and it can be regarded as a justification for the origin of this lomei. 

  Moreover, the recipe was brought by Zhou Cuiyun, so people like the Ye Family naturally had no reason to intervene.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Zhao Chunhua still felt a little distressed for her son in her heart.

  "The fourth child, it's not that I said you. You said that you are such a big person. Why are you still so impulsive? If you don't do a good deal, you can't do it. Now you have to work hard to find another job. You say, you're not this way. Don't you just enjoy the blessing?"

  Although Zhao Chunhua said that, the movement of Zhao Chunhua's hands was not slow, and she went directly to Ye Jiangong to help him watch the fire.

  "Okay, you have burned a few tempers when you grow up so old, but don't let the bottom of the pot leak out. Go and do something else, here, son, you can watch it for you."

  Although it is now in March, the morning in the north is still very cold. Watching the fire here, this life is not only easy, but also very warm.

  Ye Jiangong didn't think this was any hard work, but Ye Jiangong could also feel that Zhao Chunhua's heart should be quite uncomfortable at this time. Therefore, he obediently gave Zhao Chunhua a place and stood by himself.

  If the stew made by this recipe is really good, then their family will definitely rely on this to make money in the future, and they can't always let Zhao Chunhua help.

  Soon, other people in the family also went out to wash one after another. Seeing the big pot in the middle of the yard and Ye Jiangong standing by the pot, no one spoke much.

  Ye Jiangong didn't buy a lot of goods this time, and they were soon cooked. Ye Xiuqing brought a bucket of cold water over, and put the goods just out of the pot into it for cleaning.

  Soon, the goods placed in the cold water bucket have cooled down.

  "Girl Qing, come first to have breakfast, and continue after eating!"

  Seeing Lu Mei bringing breakfast to the table, Zhou Cuiyun called Ye Xiuqing from inside the room.

  "Mother, you eat first, my father and I will be ready right away."

  While saying, Ye Xiuqing directed Ye Jiangong to put the cool goods into the pot, add cold water, and cook them with the seasoning bag.

  "Father, after a while, we'll fry some sugar and add it in. This time we cook things that are easier to cook, about forty minutes. After it's cooked, let's put it in the pot for a while. It will be more delicious ." Hearing Ye Xiuqing's instructions, Ye Jiangong nodded very solemnly.

  Because I was thinking of the pot of stewed in the yard, everyone in the Ye family was a little absent-minded in eating this breakfast.

  After breakfast, Ye Xiuqing supervised Zhou Cuiyun in the kitchen with sugar water and some red yeast rice to produce a fairly good marinade, and added it to the marinated pot.

  "Father, I have to go to school. Look at the pot in the yard. You must be clean and hygienic in food business, and the pot must not be left behind. When the time is almost up, you can get the food out and taste it. Eat. You can keep it outside to cool down for a longer period of time.

  Also, if you think the taste is good, don't throw away the brine in the pot . You can still use the brine in the future."

  I heard that Ye Xiuqing has some problems. Reassuredly, Ye Jiangong rubbed her head severely.

  "Understood, don't worry, your father and I will definitely care about making money. You go to school quickly, and you will be late if you don't go."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, although there was some worry in his heart, he could only

  Ye Xiuqing, who went to school and was not at home, didn't know that the things she made this morning caused a small-scale sensation in their village.

Chapter 78 Ye Limin 

Ye Xiuqing has been thinking about the stew at home, and even thought about whether to go home and take a look at the courseware. After all, in this era, school management is not very strict. As a result, before she could find a chance, she was called into the office by the math teacher.

  Their school is regarded as a village elementary school, and there are not many teachers in the school. Every teacher taught more than one class. Even the principal of the school brought the language of several classes.

  It is precisely because of this that all the teachers in the school are in the same office.

  As soon as Ye Xiuqing entered the office, she saw several teachers in the room looking at her.

  "Teacher, are you looking for me?"

  The math teacher who was bowing his head heard the sound and hurriedly raised his head.

  "Ye Xiuqing, you are here, hurry up and sit down!"

  Ye Xiuqing and other teachers greeted each other and sat down on a small bench in the room.

  "Some time ago, didn't you sign up to participate in the math competition held in our county? I received a notice today that it was you students who participated in the contest and went to the county to take the exam the day after tomorrow. I want to ask, how did you prepare?"

  teacher, I think I can prepare you for that information I got before, I have done it again, I did not find the content will not. "

  She heard the words of Yexiu Qing math teacher suddenly excited again.

  He found the information, and after receiving the information, he also read the contents. Although most of them are basic content, there are also some super-level questions.

  Originally, Ye Xiuqing had not come to him to ask questions during this period of time, and he was still a little disappointed in his heart, thinking that this little girl was a bit lazy. Unexpectedly, she would even know how.

  If Ye Xiuqing didn't lie, at least she won an award in the county at her current level, and there would be no problem.

  "It's fine if there is no problem. I will review it at home these two days and try to get a good result this time. Of course, you don't have to be too nervous. This is not a college entrance examination. Even if you make a mistake, you will not lose much. "

  Yexiu Qing nodded.

  "Thank you teacher, I see."

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's obedient behavior, the teachers in the office did not hold back, and taught Ye Xiuqing a lot of answering methods and techniques.

  After Ye Xiuqing came out of the office, the second class had been in for a while.

  "Forget it, everything is done. It shouldn't make any difference if I don't go back."

  Ye Xiuqing comforted herself in a low voice, then returned to the classroom to continue the class.

  Just when Ye Xiuqing was in the office, listening to the teachings of the teachers. The stewed in the Ye Family's yard is almost ready at this time.

  The taste of lo-mei is very domineering. In addition, when Ye Xiuqing adjusted the lo-mei seasoning package, he also added some seasonings that were rarely used by northerners at this time.

  Therefore, when the lo-mei was about to heal, the smell that came out was even more domineering and directed into people's noses, drawing out the gluttons in many people's stomachs.

  "Mother, mother, my uncle's cooking is delicious. I want to eat it.

  Bring it to me and I want to eat it!" When Ye Jiangong opened the lid of the pot and stirred it back and forth, Uncle Ye's son Ye Limin couldn't stand the scent, pulled Lu Honghua's hand.

  Ye Limin is the youngest son of Uncle Ye's family. He gave birth to two daughters. The youngest son who finally got it is considered Uncle Ye's heart.

  He is a little younger than Ye Yimin, but compared to Ye Yimin, who was kept by Ye Xiuqing since he was a child, and taught as a sensible Ye Yimin. Beloved by his parents, Ye Limin, who dared not discipline his two sisters at home, was considered a bear kid.

  Whatever you usually want to open your mouth, if Uncle Ye can't satisfy him, he will make a lot of noise.

  So at this time, he just opened his mouth for lo-mei, and Lu Honghua hurriedly agreed.

  "The old son will wait a while, and my mother will go and ask your uncle right away."

  After that, Lu Honghua came to Ye Jiangong.

  Don't look at what she just promised Ye Limin, she promised very happy. But when facing Ye Jiangong, Lu Honghua opened her mouth, but still didn't open her mouth directly to ask for lomei.

  Yesterday's thing was that she did not authentically, plus Ye Jiangong was a scumbag. To be honest, Lu Honghua is still a little scared of this little uncle.

  "Mother, mother, hurry up!"

  Hearing her son's urging, Lu Honghua calmed down.

  "Fourth old, what is this cooking?"

  Ye Jiangong also heard what Ye Limin said just now, so at this time, he didn't want to pay attention to Lu Honghua.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's silence, Lu Honghua made persistent efforts.

  "The fourth child , I think you cook a lot, your nephew is a bit greedy, or, would you cut a piece for him to taste?" "I haven't cooked it here yet."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's refusal, Lu Honghua Suddenly became anxious.

  "That's your only nephew, what happened to you just eating something? Why are you so stingy? How much can a kid of that age eat?"

  Ye Jiangong was also angry when he heard Lu Honghua's words.

  "Sister-in-law, let me remind you that we are separated. This is something from my family. I bought it with my own money. It doesn't matter who I want to give to whom, it doesn't matter to you. You are less likely to compare here. My nephew wants to eat it. Ah, you spend money to buy, and I will sell as much as you buy." While talking, Zhou Cuiyun walked out of the house.

  "Don't chatter, time is up, we can put out the fire."

  Hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, Ye Jiangong quickly put out the fire, and covered the pot to make the contents of the pot stuffy.

  Seeing that his mother didn't want something delicious, Ye Limin, who has always been domineering, suddenly started crying loudly at this time.

  Hearing her son crying, Lu Honghua didn't care about arguing with Ye Jiangong, and hurriedly went back to coax the child. However, Ye Limin was really curious about lo-mei. No matter how Lu Honghua coaxed, Ye Limin couldn't stop crying without eating anything.

  "What's the matter? I heard Ermin crying there when I passed by the door? The child did something wrong?"

  The head of the village Ye who passed by the door of Ye's house heard Ye Limin crying loudly and opened the door to ask.

  Hearing Mr. Ye's question, Ye Jiangong was also somewhat helpless.

  Although he was angry with his eldest brother because of the fabrics, he couldn't be as familiar with a five-year-old child no matter how much he confuses.

  But when Ye Xiuqing went to school today, he told him that after the lo-mei extinguished the fire, he must simmer it in the pot for at least half a bit before it was delicious. Ye Jiangong, who had never done this before, of course wanted to listen to her daughters.

  Unfortunately, no matter how he coaxed Ye Limin, he promised to give him more food later. Ye Limin kept throwing things in his mouth without eating.

Chapter 79: Why is it so fragrant?
  "The village chief, you are here, come in and sit down quickly. My father went out in the morning and should be back in a while."

  Seeing Mr. Ye Village and coaxing his children so that his head had grown, Ye Jiangong couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. .

  "I'm fine looking for your dad, just passing by your house, I heard Ermin crying there, come in and see what's going on."

  Hearing what the village chief said, Ye Jiangong couldn't help but smile.

  "The village chief, blame me for this, I..."

  Before Ye Jiangong could explain the whole story clearly. Lu Honghua, who had been coaxing the children there, couldn't help but become anxious.

  "Fourth old, you quickly get a piece of meat for the child, can I buy it with you? Why are you so stingy?"

  Before Ye Jiangong could speak, Ye Xiuli, who stood by and watched the lively, looked at the village chief Ye and the surrounding dark Glancing at the lively neighbors, he looked anxious.

  "Uncle Si, I know that you are uncomfortable with quitting the hairpin business. But that is also because you did something wrong, and you quit yourself!
  Ermin is still young, how can you bear to anger him? Fourth Uncle, I don't want to eat this food anymore . Let me give my share to Ermin. I can do anything. Ermin is so small, so I can't let him be wronged because of adults." Hearing what Ye Xiuli said, those around you Several people who watched the excitement actually expressed their support for her. Although the rest of the people didn't speak, it could be seen from their expressions that they praised Ye Xiuli's performance very much.

  Although Ye Xiuli was trying to persuade herself. But Ye Jiangong felt a little awkward no matter how he listened, and he didn't know where to start when he wanted to refute.

  After a daze, Ye Jiangong said to Ye Xiuli.

  "Si Ya, what you said is not right! What I cook is what I bought with my own money. We are all separated. Why should I give it to you! Okay, isn't the thing still good? I'll give it to the two people after waiting. I don't know what your urgency is."

  Although Chief Ye didn't dare to say that he had any great wisdom, he had lived for so many years and he had seen many people of all kinds. He could see that the thoughts in Ye Xiuli's heart at this time were not as innocent as she had shown.

  Even yesterday's separation seemed to contain a lot of insider information.

  Of course, with regard to the Ye family's affairs, Mr. Ye felt that as an outsider, he didn't have much to say. Therefore, I can only treat it as if I didn't hear it, and change the subject to Ye Jiangong.

  "Why do you want to make food all of a sudden? Have you ever cook? Even though you have made some money recently, you can't waste food!"

  Ye Jiangong certainly wouldn't refute it when he heard Mr. Ye Village.

  "Isn't this not going to do hairpin business in the future? I have to find some livelihood to maintain the family expenses? It just happens that my daughter-in-law has a prescription in her hands, so let's try it." Zhou Cuiyun's voice came from inside the room.

  "It's a bit!"

  Hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, Ye Jiangong couldn't take care of Mr. Ye, so he walked to the cauldron in two steps and opened the lid directly.

  Following his movements, a gust of heat rose from the pot. What followed was an overbearing fragrance.

  Chief Ye is the closest to Ye Jiangong, so the "attack" received by the fragrance is naturally the fastest and the most.

  "What are you doing? Why is it so fragrant?" Mr. Ye stretched his neck and looked into the pot, and couldn't help but ask Ye Jiangong.

  "Lo- Mei, the pot is full of pig offal. Let's try it. If the taste is good, we will make this and sell it in the future."

  Not to mention Ye Village Chief, even Ye Jiangong was caught by the smell. Although he answered the words of Chief Ye Village, his hand movements did not slow down at all. He picked up a relatively small pig heart from the pot and put it directly into his mouth.

  Ye Jiangong was overwhelmed by the smell as soon as the pig's heart had entered.

  The bright red sauce is soaked in the whole piece of pork heart, it is full of flavor, bite it, and the mouth is full of fragrance. It tastes strong and glutinous, salty and spicy.

  In this era, most people are in an era when they can just eat. Especially the farmers in the village, many even need to pay the village to get their one-year rations.

  Therefore, when they make food, few are willing to add seasoning. They have never eaten something like lo-mei, which is more popular in the south.

  Suddenly smelled such an overbearing scent, let alone the Ye family in the yard. Even the people watching the excitement outside the yard are greedy at this time.

  "Ye Si'er, what are you doing so fragrant? When did your kid still have this craft?"

  "Ye Si'er, you can't eat alone. If you see it, share a bite! I'll brand my home in a while I'll bring you two pieces of cake."

  The young people around who were too greedy by this taste, relying on the good relationship with Ye Jiangong, all spoke out.

  "Go! Go! Go! This is meat, there are other old seasonings in it, otherwise it can be so fragrant? You will get a piece of it when you touch it, and you can't lose it!"

  Ye Jiangong side As he said, he fished out the stew from the pot.

  Zhou Cuiyun was right next to him at this moment. The two left half of it in the pot, and the remaining half Ye Jiangong took out a half piece of pig liver and wrapped it in oil paper he found in his house, and handed it to the head of the village Ye.

  "The village chief, take this pork liver back and taste it."

  "How can this work, aren't you going to sell it?"

  "Hey, what do you sell for such a little stuff! We just cook some things today to try the taste. Not only you have them, but I'll share some with you in a while. Everyone will help me taste the taste. Some opinions."

  Upon hearing Ye Jiangong's words, the head of the village Ye did not refuse. And the villagers around who also heard his words. I am also looking forward to it very much.

  Because there was not much lo-mei cooked this time, the neighbors and the villagers who watched the excitement outside the door finally got a bite by one person.

  However, with the exception of a few villagers who could not accept the taste, the remaining people were all conquered by this bite of lo taste.

  It's really... so delicious! They had never eaten something so delicious before, with a slight spicy flavor in the fresh aroma, plus the flavor of the material itself and the subtle herbal flavor. It's just a mouthful, and it keeps them thinking about it all the time.

  "Ye Si'er, I heard you just said that you are going to sell it. How do you plan to sell this? I will buy a catty!"

  "Don't listen to how much his unity only has, he will buy a catty. I am not greedy, you sell less. I just order it."

  "Part me, I will pay to buy it too!"

  There was one who wanted to buy it out loud. Some people in the village who had good family conditions couldn't help but make the same noise and wanted to buy some back.

 Chapter 80 What the hell is going on?

  Ye Jiangong was not surprised that these people in the village liked lo-mei. Fortunately, it doesn't matter what he cooks is meat, and there are so many seasonings in it.

  However, Ye Jiangong accepts this well, but it doesn't mean that the others in the Ye family can also accept it at this time.

  Especially Ye Xiuli, she was going crazy at this time.

  Actually speaking, there is really no contradiction between her and Ye Jiangong's family. In the past, it could be said that Ye Jiangong took the family with him and took advantage of Zhong Gong.

  But now, Ye Jiangong can make money on his own, and even made a lot of money with his family. It stands to reason that Ye Xiuli shouldn't hate them.

  However, Ye Xiuli just hated Ye Jiangong's family, and even hated them more and more.

  I hate Ye Jiangong, who is unlearned and skillless, and always likes to be lazy and slippery. However, he can find a profitable business every time.

  I hate that Zhou Cuiyun is usually greedy and lazy, always bullying her mother, but can be protected by Ye Jiangong and live easily.

  I hate Ye Xiuqing the most. She is not much different in age from her, but she has lived a life that is many times better than her since she was a child. Moreover, life will become better and better in the future.

  Gradually, Ye Xiuli's mentality was a little abnormal. She hoped that Ye Jiangong's family had a bad life, and in the end, she could only look up to herself.

  Just thinking about this kind of life, Ye Xiuli felt that she could laugh out loud.

  The results of it?
  As a result, Ye Jiangong and his family were finally driven out of the hairpin business yesterday. Ye Jiangong quickly found another lo-mei business.

  Although she has never done business in her previous life, she also knows that this has more prospects than hairpins. And judging from the feedback from the villagers, the future business should not go wrong.

  Could it be that she forced Ye Jiangong away yesterday, or did he fail?

  The more I thought about it, the more angry Ye Xiuli's heart became.

  "Uncle Si, are you too good? I've never heard you say it before. You still do this. If you suddenly make such a delicious thing, there will be nothing in it, right?"

  Speaking Here, Ye Xiuli suddenly stretched out her hand and covered her mouth exaggeratedly, making a look of unintentional loss.

  "Sixth Uncle I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I just think it's a bit unusual for you to suddenly make such a delicious thing.

  Moreover, Grandpa doesn't always teach us, even if it's for making money, you can't do it without conscience. I think, Sishu, you still have to be more steadfast in life, and you can't do everything to make money."

  Hearing Ye Xiuli's words, the impression of the surrounding villagers of her improved instantly.

  Although they are people, they usually have various small problems on their bodies. But this does not prevent them from appreciating people with good qualities and good personalities. Associate with this kind of person, peace of mind!
  Instead, it was Ye Jiangong. When Ye Xiuli first started speaking, she hadn't reacted yet. Only after her voice fell, did she reflect what she meant by what she just said.

  At this time, the fire pressure in my heart couldn't be suppressed.

  Before Ye Jiangong could move, Zhou Cuiyun, who was originally helping by the side, suddenly took two steps forward, and with the broom in his hand, he slapped Ye Xiuli a few times.

  "You're crazy! Why are you hitting me!"

  Ye Xiuli couldn't help screaming when she was beaten suddenly!
  Hearing Ye Xiuli's scream, Lu Mei, who was in the house, rushed out quickly.

  Although she has her own small calculations in her heart, she is not particularly concerned about her daughter. However, it was her daughter after all, and she still felt distressed.

  "Brother sister, younger brother sister, come at me if you have anything, don't hit the child, the child is still young, and you don't understand anything!"

  Hearing what Lu Mei said, the people around watching the excitement were also a little embarrassed. They couldn't understand why they were attracted by the fragrance, and wanted to buy some meat and tooth sacrifices? How come you have encountered such a thing.

  But at the same time, they didn't trust Ye Jiangong's stew. The family members who had always said that they wanted to buy lo mei stopped talking at this time.

  "Don't understand anything? I think she understands too well! What do you mean by adding other things to it? What I add is all the spices and medicinal materials I bought from the supply and marketing cooperatives and hospitals. What else can I add besides these? Bad things, can I buy it?

  I wondered, why is she such a little girl, her mind is so gloomy? Yesterday, I was always picking things up about business in the house, and today I started to pick things up again. Blind, why is she everywhere ?" Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, the people in the village stared at Ye Xiuli, wanting to hear her argument.

  Although the work in the field has begun to increase gradually, in general, everyone is still relatively free.

  Moreover, the Ye family has been the focus of the village recently. Now the Ye family is arguing, not only the people who originally wanted to buy lomei are standing here. Even some people who are closer to home come to watch the excitement.

  "Four uncle, you..." Ye Xiuli hurriedly opened her mouth to argue for herself when she heard Ye Jiangong's words. But before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Ye Tiezhu who walked in from outside.

  "What's the matter too? Why are they all gathered here?"

  Ye Xiuli was agitated when she heard Ye Tiezhu's words, and she didn't dare to continue speaking.

  Although Ye Tiezhu usually doesn't talk much at home, Zhao Chunhua makes up many things at home, and he just smokes aside.

  But to this grandpa. Ye Xiuli was very scared. I always felt that no matter what he did, he seemed to be able to see what he was thinking.

  "Father, the four younger siblings just hit Siya with a broom. This, no matter what, she's an aunt, she shouldn't go past my mother to beat the child."

  Although Lu Mei didn't speak loudly, her attitude was very firm. Ye Xiuli, who was behind her back, was deeply moved.

  "Okay, you also know that she is an elder, and the younger has done something wrong. It should be done a few lessons from the elders.

  Okay, everyone should be gone. At breakfast, the fourth oldest said to wait for things to be done. Call me to come back and taste it. The smell smells good, I have to go in and have a bite."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, although these people still want to watch the excitement in their hearts, they are embarrassed to stay.

  It's just that they are still thinking in their hearts, since Ye Tiezhu dared to eat, there should be nothing wrong with it. This lo-mei is so fragrant, they really want to try it again.

  After people were almost gone, Ye Tiezhu sat in the room and called in both Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuli. He glanced at the fourth and second oldest family, and asked in a serious tone.

  "Let's talk about it, what the hell is going on today ." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.3K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...
38.6K 356 20
70's Stepmother's daily life of raising a baby (七零后妈咸鱼带娃日常) Author: Survival through writing https://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/qilinghoumaxianyudaiwari...
41.5K 670 21
Author: Sake Sangma Classification: Wear through Status: Completed Source: https://www.shubaow.net/224_224667/ Cheng Yue got into a book of rebirth a...
50.8K 493 16
Cannon fodder's original wife becomes happy (年代文炮灰原配幸福起来) Author: sleeve side Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in...