The Female Partner Gets Rich...

By jeffelyncosme

Note: This novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/37814.htm Author: Dream of... More

1-10
10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-425
426-437
438-450
451-460
461-466
467-469
Fanwai 1
Fanwai Wedding 1
Fanwai 3 Wedding
Fanwai 4
Fanwai 5
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7

61-70

2.4K 46 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 61 Losing Your Temper

  Now that the hairpin has been done, the next most important thing is to find more buyers.

  "I think what I said before is very clear. We need to expand the scope of selling hairpins."

  Ye Jiangong sat there, looking at other people in the house, and said what he thought.

  But at this moment, Ye Xiuqing was sitting next to him and didn't say much.

  In the past, although Ye Jiangong's mind turned fast, he had never touched on business matters. So many times he encountered a problem, he didn't know how to solve it, and he needed Ye Xiuqing's help.

  However, after this period of training, Ye Jiangong's abilities have become more and more outstanding, and his sense of responsibility has become much stronger. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing stopped speaking most of the time.

  "Isn't this your fourth brother's job? Don't forget, you took an extra money than us, and of course you have to do more work than us. In this world, there is no free lunch."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Lu Honghua said something strangely.

  She told Uncle Ye last night that she wanted to take her natal family to do this business together. As a result, Uncle Ye said that this was the Ye family's business, and he did not agree with her parents to intervene.

  She went back to her natal home early this morning, and wanted her natal mother to come over early today to get the materials for the hair tie. In the end, her natal mother didn't know whether she was distressed about the money or she didn't trust her.

  Although people came this morning, they were not the first to get the materials. Instead, they wanted to go home to discuss with the rest of the family.

  It was okay to discuss, but their actions were too slow. When they came over, the rags that Ye Jiangong brought back had been taken away by others in the village.

  Originally, Lu Honghua said, let Zhao Chunhua and the others leave a few bags for her family. As a result, they were rejected by others in the Ye family. This made Lu Honghua particularly suffocated in her heart.

  Therefore, when Ye Jiangong had just spoken, she couldn't help but utter yin and yang strangeness.

  Hearing Lu Honghua's words, Ye Jiangong's face was a little unsightly.

  In the past, he annoyed Lu Honghua the most in this family. People are not bad, but their mouths are particularly bad. They like yin and yang when they are all right, which makes people upset when they listen.

  Just as he was about to say something, Lu Mei also echoed.

  "Fourth brother, what this sister-in-law said is indeed somewhat reasonable. You see, all of us are farmers in the village. Your second brother and I have grown up so big that we haven't even been to the county town a few times. You let us find someone. Buy our hair tie, we don't know who to look for! We used to work at home, so you often go to the county to meet friends. Fourth brother, you have a clever mind and you know a lot of people, and you are also very good at the county. Familiar, you still have to take care of this."

  Ye Jiangong almost laughed angrily when he heard the words of the two of them.

  He has always been an unrelenting temper. When he had to chew his old age, he could get his two sister-in-laws back when he got angry. Not to mention that at this time, he is considered to be a person who makes money with the people in his family.

  "I didn't expect the two sisters-in-laws to think of me this way. I was so bored. My brother and others are not stupid. Why do you marry a wife like you!"

  "Ye Jiangong, what do you mean?

  " Literally!"

  Ye Jiangong didn't give the two of them any face, he stood up and pointed at Lu Mei.

  "What do you mean, it means that I used to go to the county to eat, drink and have fun! I admit that I used to mix up and took advantage of your house, so I listened to what you said before, and I didn't say anything. Now I have money. I also think of family members for the first time.

  I don't care what you think in your heart, but no one is allowed to be a demon in this business. This is everyone's business. !"

  Although their current business can only be regarded as a small family workshop. However, Ye Xiuqing still told Ye Jiangong a lot in the past few days about the advantages and disadvantages of the family business.

  Although Ye Jiangong didn't particularly understand what Ye Xiuqing said, he was equally clear. If we all do business together, we must be one mind, otherwise things will go wrong easily.

  Therefore, he only borrowed the question today and wanted to express his stance!
  "And Sister-in-law, according to your wishes, I bought this material and hired someone to process the hair tie. Why do you want me to find it if you sell it? Why don't you do it for nothing? Encountered? Why is your face so big?"

  Ye Jiangong said not very politely, Lu Honghua and Lu Mei flushed, but they didn't know how to refute them.

  Ye Jiangong's temper exploded too quickly, and the rest of the Ye family didn't react at all.

  After the reaction came over, the faces of Ye Uncle and Ye Erbo also went red.

  "Fourth old man, don't get me wrong, your sister-in-law doesn't mean that! Don't you know what kind of person she is? It's just a bad mouth, nothing wicked!"

  "Yes, fourth, your second wife can't speak , Second brother apologizes for her, don't be angry."

  Hearing their apologies, Ye Jiangong waved his hand at them.
  "Big brother, second brother, don't you think my words are awkward. Our business has just started, and it will be paid in the future. I don't know how. Now everyone's hearts are not aligned, just thinking that they are taking advantage of it. This business is definitely not going to be done."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Dabo and Ye Erbo also felt a little embarrassed, and quickly expressed their opinions.

  "Fourth brother, you know that my second brother and I only know what to do all day long. You don't know anything about this, and you still need to rely on you! Don't worry, I will definitely listen to this matter in the future. You? Your eldest brother can't do anything else, and he still has a lot of strength. I will do whatever you say, and I will definitely not hold you back!" Hearing Uncle Ye's words, Ye Erbo hurriedly nodded beside him.

  As for Lu Honghua and Lu Mei, they dare not say anything at all at this time.

  "Big brother, what you said is justified. I'm taking you to do business. I definitely hope that everyone will have a good life. Otherwise, dad and mother, don't they have to think about us?
  But big brother since you are all like this Having said that, if there is anything I need your help in the future, I won't be polite to you!"

  "Which one of us brothers , are you polite!" Seeing that the atmosphere between the brothers improved, Ye Tiezhu And Zhao Chunhua didn't say anything anymore.

  "Since the eldest brother said so, I will talk about my own thoughts. I think so, the second brother and the second sister-in-law do not like to talk, you can be responsible for the business of our hairpin in the town. The sister-in-law can speak well, you can go to the county Train stations, parks, movie theaters and other places where there are more people promote our hairpins.

  As for me, I am going to try if we can buy our hairpins from supply and marketing cooperatives, various factories, or farther away. Go somewhere. If you just count on these people in the county, you won't really be able to sell much!"

Chapter 62 Buying Fabrics Again

  It is possible that people are forced to a certain level, and they will be able to realize their full potential.

  Lu Honghua and Lu Mei had always said that they could not find a way to sell hairpins. But after being told by Ye Jiangong, they went to town for a few laps, and they really found a lot of places where they could sell hair ties.

  But Ye Jiangong had a little problem here.

  He originally planned to go to the county to develop a few more customers who can buy their hairpins in large quantities.

  As a result, although many people are interested in their hair circle. But there are really no people who are really willing to buy in large quantities.

  "It won't work like this. If you rely on retail sales alone, there will be too much time wasted here!"

  Ye Jiangong sat in the room and said with some entanglement.

  Hearing what Ye Jiangong said, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while and asked.

  "The commune doesn't wait for help. Will it sell our hair ties to the supply and marketing cooperatives? I think the supply and marketing cooperatives also sell some hair ropes from the south. They are not as good-looking as our hair ties. It should be considered a new thing!"

  Ye Jiangong shook his head when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  "Our commune leaders do not have that right. They are at most in the supply and marketing cooperative of our commune. They put some of our hair circles into the county supply and marketing cooperative.

  Moreover, the people in our commune Many people go directly to the bazaar to buy things. The people who go to the supply and marketing cooperatives are not necessarily as many people as they usually go to the bazaar."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while.

  "The school will start in a few days. By that time, the entrance of the school will be a good place to sell things. There are also the entrances of various factories and the entrance of the station, which we have discovered before.

  Moreover, our business can be regarded as supported by the commune. We can talk to each factory to see if our hair circle can be part of the factory's employee benefits.

  Although the hair tie is inconspicuous, most female workers need it! And the price is cheap, it's good to be a partner. "

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong's eyes lit up all at once.

  "That's a good idea!" I have to study how to say it, and when I try to find the person in charge in the factory, I can convince them all at once. "

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Xiuqing nodded and said nothing.

  The villagers in their village are all good at work. In addition, now this time is in the slack time of the farm, no one does not. What kind of work.

  So, starting from the third day. Villagers have come over to send hair loops one after another.

  From this time, the Ye family became busy.

  They carried on their backs every day according to Ye Jiangong's previous division of labor. Hairpins go out. Probably the hairpin market is not saturated yet. When they come back, basically the hairpins they took out on the same day can sell about the same. What they bring home is piles of change. In this way, the cycle goes down. There is no need for Ye Jiangong to continue to develop new sales channels. The first batch of hair ties made of rags he brought back is almost sold.

  But Ye Jiangong knows in his heart that these are all temporary. Waiting for those who want to buy hair ties. When they buy it almost, they will encounter a bottleneck in their business. There are fewer people who have to buy, so let's think of other ways.

  Fourth, the materials you brought back last time are all used up. You will go to the anxious textile factory again tomorrow. Come back this time and get some more materials! "

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's worries, the others in the Ye family got together for a long time, but they didn't think of a good way. Uncle Ye struggled a bit, and he was ready to put this matter aside first.

  In just a few days, they have already made nearly three thousand yuan through this wholesale circle.

  Although I knew that this business was profitable for a long time, it still scared the Ye Family people. Zhao Chunhua has not dared to go out to find her old sisters these days and chattering, because she is afraid that the money from her family will be stolen.

  Although everyone was worried about Ye Jiangong's statement. However, their mentality has always been good.

  Uncle Ye is the most practical person among the Ye family brothers. The money earned in the past few days has been more than in previous years. Even if the business is not as good as it is now, the money earned before is still enough.

  Hearing what Uncle Ye said, Ye Jiangong, who couldn't find a suitable solution for a while, could only give up.

  When I went to the county the next day, Ye Xiuqing didn't plan to follow.

  She is going to junior high school this year, and the school is about to open in two days. Ye Xiuqing is also planning to tidy up the things she needs for school at home.

  Ye Jiangong was already familiar with selling cloth anyway, and she didn't need her anymore.

  However, Ye Jiangong wanted to take Ye Xiuqing to the county to see if he could find a better market for him. He had to take Ye Xiuqing out, and Ye Xiuqing could only go to the county with Ye Jiangong.

  Ye Jiangong had already discussed with Grandpa Mo in the village before, and when they went to the county to pull fabrics, they would hire Grandpa Mo's bullock cart.

  So this time they went to the county seat, so naturally they didn't have to squeeze the bus. Although the bullock cart is a bit cold, it also doesn't have any messy smell. In general, Ye Xiuqing is quite satisfied with this vehicle.

  Before Ye Jiangong had been to the textile factory once, the leader of the textile factory also greeted the guard. So when they came this time, the doorman directly let them in and let them go to the warehouse of the textile factory.

  "Brother, I'm here to pull the fabric again. I have chosen the fabric this time. Will I ask you to open the paper?"

  The manager of the warehouse was the same one before. Ye Jiangong got acquainted with him last time, so naturally this time he spoke a lot more casually.

  On the contrary, it was the administrator who was obviously very enthusiastic when Ye Jiangong and the others left last time. This time they came, but he didn't seem to want to talk to Ye Jiangong and the others.

  "Yes, it's the same process as last time. But you choose the fabric faster today. I have something to do for a while and can't stay with you for too long."

  "Okay, don't worry, I will definitely speed up."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong If so, the administrator nodded, and reached out to touch his nose.

  "I've helped you pay attention. The color of this piece of fabric is relatively fresh and tender. It should be what you like. You can choose from this piece."

  "Okay, thank you brother, you save me a lot of trouble. "

  Ye Jiangong said while handing him a cigarette.

  The administrator was taken aback when he saw the cigarette, but the expression on his face seemed to be somewhat unnatural.

Chapter 63 Is This It?

  Seeing this warehouse manager's expression, Ye Xiuqing felt something was wrong in her heart.

  In the last life, before the family went bankrupt, she used to find someone to come and give her brother a management psychology course for a period of time.

  During that time, Ye Xiuqing happened to be taking care of herself at home, so she listened a bit. Later, I was interested in this aspect, and intermittently found someone to learn some psychology-related knowledge.

  Not much, but enough in daily life.

  In addition, the administrator probably had some guilty conscience in his own heart about what he was going to do, but he didn't expect that he still needed to guard against a child like Ye Xiuqing.

  Therefore, Ye Xiuqing saw his problem at a glance.

  However, Ye Xiuqing did not speak at this time, and still stood very quietly waiting for Ye Jiangong.

  As the administrator just said, he had put different colors of cloth in different places before. In addition, Ye Jiangong had come to select fabrics before, and he already had some experience. So soon, Ye Jiangong picked out a lot of fabrics.

  "It's not over yet? Hurry up, I'll have something to do in a while!"

  "Brother, wait a while for me, I will finish the pick right away."

  Hearing the urging of the administrator, Ye Jiangong, who was not slow at first. , Quietly speeding up again.

  Soon, Ye Jiangong had already selected the fabric he wanted, and piled it up not far from the warehouse door.

  The administrator stepped forward and counted, and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "A total of one hundred bags, that's all when you choose? After you choose, I'm going to register for you."

  Ye Jiangong nodded when he heard him speak.

  "Choose it!"

  Seeing that the administrator was going to register, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "Father, when you choose the fabric this time, you just opened the seal and took a brief look. The fabric pressed in the first volume didn't look much at all. This will be registered immediately. Do you want to take a closer look? "

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong hesitated.

  When he came over the previous few times, he took the selected fabrics carefully, and then there was no problem. Then he moved the things.

  But this time, the administrator urged them more urgently. Plus, when I came here before, I didn't find any problems. Therefore, Ye Jiangong did not look too carefully.

  Now that I heard Ye Xiuqing say this, Ye Jiangong also felt that something was not at ease in his heart.

  "That's right, it's better to be careful."

  After speaking, he couldn't help raising his voice and said to the administrator.

  "Big brother, I'm sorry. I just saw it rather sloppy. The fabric inside hasn't been seen yet. You register yours, can I see it again?"

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, the administrator's expression was obviously a little different. patient.

  "What's so good about this. Isn't the fabric in the factory all these things? Really, I said that there is something in my house to make you hurry up, why are you still not finished?"

  "Brother, your side Don't you have to register too? It won't take you long. Don't worry, I can just look through it and it won't take too much time."

  Ye Jiangong was very dexterous, and he talked to the administrator. When I came to these fabrics, I looked through the first bag.

  He flipped through it quickly, and when he looked at it roughly, there was really no problem with these fabrics, and he felt relieved in his heart.

  "Look, I said that there is nothing wrong with the fabrics in our factory. You have to waste time reading it again. Okay, this is a note. You can go to the accountant to pay. I asked for leave today, you After paying the money, just put the bill in the accountant. I will help you move these things out, and I will leave first!"

  He moved very fast, and after moving the cloth out with Ye Jiangong, he locked the warehouse door and went out. NS.

  "Girl Qing, let's go, let's pay the money."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Xiuqing followed him for two steps and then stopped.

  "I always think there is something wrong with this person today. Dad, you can pay by yourself. I'll wait for you to come back here."

  "There is no one around here. You are not afraid to be here! This is the factory after all. Inside, there should be no problem with putting things here."

  The warehouse is in a relatively off-site location, and Ye Jiangong is a little worried about Ye Xiuqing staying here.

  "It's okay, Dad, I'm not afraid, you just need to come back soon."

  Ye Jiangong could only nod his head when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  Not long after Ye Jiangong walked, Ye Xiuqing saw a few people approaching with a small cart.

  "Girl, why are you here by yourself? Did you follow the adult to the factory? There is no one here. You need to go there if you want to find your adult."

  One of the leaders saw the honest Ye Xiuqing, who was sitting there, said hello to her.

  "Hello, uncle, I came with my dad. He asked me to wait for him here, and he will be back in a while."

  "That's fine, then don't run around here by yourself!"

  "Okay, uncle, you guys What are you doing here?"

  Ye Xiuqing asked curiously, looking at the sacks on the cart they were pushing over.

  "Hey, the director asked us to send a batch of fabrics that were previously processed. Unexpectedly, Lao Wu took leave today, and the things could not be delivered to the warehouse. Girl, let's go first. Don't run around here by yourself. !" After

  the man told Ye Xiuqing a few words, he took a few people and pushed back the cloth they had pushed.

  Seeing them leaving behind, Ye Xiuqing lowered her head and looked at the cloth that Ye Jiangong had picked out around her.

  Hope, she thinks too much!
  "Let's go, girl!"

  Ye Jiangong came back this time with Grandpa Mo. The three of them put these fabrics on the ox cart together, and they left the gate of the textile factory.

  At this time, it was already noon. Ye Jiangong is not that kind of stingy person. Therefore, he took Grandpa Mo and Ye Xiuqing directly to the state-owned hotel. I'm going to have a meal here, and then look for a good sale of hairpins.

  "Girl, you said that after school starts, we can go to the school to sell hair ties. But there are only a few people in our family. Even if the business is good, this can't be sold in many places, right?" When

  several people waited for the food, Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing chat together. Talking and chatting, it came to this matter.

  Hearing what Ye Jiangong said, Ye Xiuqing felt that someone was walking by their table before Ye Xiuqing waited for an answer.

  "Sorry, I just heard you say that you want to sell hair ties. Is the hair ties you mentioned, is this the one worn by this kid?"

Chapter 64 Do you want to listen?
  Hearing this man's words, Ye Jiangong, who was sitting next to Ye Xiuqing, suddenly became alert.

  He moved his body and directly blocked Ye Xiuqing behind him. He has heard that there are kidnappers, and his daughters are so good, so you have to be careful.

  When Ye Jiangong did this action, he didn't avoid other people. Therefore, the expression on the face of the man who just came to talk to them was a bit embarrassing.

  "Brother, I don't mean anything else. I just heard you talk about hair ties. I looked a little curious and looked at it a little bit more. I thought the hair ties on my friend's head this day are very interesting, so I came to ask."

  "Oh, so, yes, the hair tie we want to sell is indeed the one on my girl's head."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, before the young man could say anything, Ye Xiuqing who was blocked by Ye Jiangong first Aloud.

  "Moreover, this kind of hair on my head is only the most basic, and we still have better-looking hair bands than this kind." Ye Xiuqing has been secretly looking at him since the young man just came to talk.

  If you can eat in a state-owned restaurant, you should have some money in your pocket. However, judging from the dishes he has prepared, the conditions should be average. At the same time, the clothes he was wearing were rather shabby in terms of materials and styles.

  And Ye Xiuqing noticed that the place where this man ate had a small bag at his feet. Although I don't know what's in it, but from the performance of turning his head to look at his eyes from time to time when he talks to them, it should also be a more important thing.

  And when he just looked at the hair ring on his head, he had some eager eyes. Ye Xiuqing can probably guess that this is also a person who is groping for some small business.

  Before Ye Jiangong said that when there were not many people selling things, Ye Xiuqing had already considered this issue.

  The best result, of course, is that they hire some people to buy things themselves. But in the same way, they don't have such strong capital now. Then the best way is to become a source company and distribute hair ties to other people.

  Because the market is not yet saturated, Ye Xiuqing was not in a hurry before. She was still thinking about telling Ye Jiangong about this after she went back today.

  They didn't expect that they were so lucky that they met someone who took the initiative to inquire about the hair circle when they were eating.

  Ye Xiuqing can see that this man is really interested in their hair tie. As long as they are well introduced, they may become the first batch of people to get goods in their hands.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man was really interested.

  Similarly, Ye Jiangong, who was nervous because he suddenly rushed out, also reflected his intentions at this time.

  Although Ye Jiangong did not think about wholesale as Ye Xiuqing did at the beginning. But I also understand that it is a good thing for someone to take the initiative to inquire about their hair circle.

  Therefore, Ye Jiangong showed a bold smile on his face.

  "Yes, brother, this hair circle is the style we found someone to bring back from the south, and we found someone to make it ourselves. They are all new styles."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's affirmative answer, the man opened his mouth and wanted to talk.

  "Di Sanxian, the steamed fish is ready, come and get it!"

  Hearing the waiter's business, Ye Jiangong hurriedly stood up.

  "Hey, come right away!"

  After speaking, he glanced at the man.

  "Brother, why wait for me to come back!"

  Ye Jiangong soon returned with two dishes and three bowls of rice, and two steamed buns.

  Since their home started selling hair ties, the living conditions in the home have improved a lot. At least for the blessings of the brothers who work at the slaughterhouse at Tuo Ye Jiangong, they can also eat a few bites of meat and vegetables even if they miss out.

  However, the craftsmanship of the state-owned hotel master is really good. As soon as the two dishes were served, the fragrance burrowed into Ye Xiuqing's nose aggressively.

  "Brother, why don't we wait until we finish our meal?" Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, the man returned to his position and finished the dishes on his plate in a few bites.

  After Ye Jiangong and the others finished eating, the man sat down opposite Ye Jiangong again.

  Because at this time, it's already time to eat, and there are no people in the state-owned restaurant who come over for dinner. Therefore, the waiter saw them sitting there talking, but did not drive them out, and provided them with a place to talk.

  After introducing themselves, Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing only knew about it. This man who seems to be in his early forties is only in his early thirties this year. My family lives in a town far away from the county seat.

  When I was fine, I would go to the county and sell some things he had hand-knitted or carved by himself. It's just that everyone's living standards are average at this time, and very few households will spend money to buy this kind of things that cannot be eaten or drunk. Therefore, his business has not been very good.

  Today, I also heard Ye Jiangong talk about the hair tie, and when he saw the hair tie on Ye Xiuqing's head, he thought it was really good, so he came to ask.

  "Does that uncle want to buy our hair tie ?" Ye Xiuqing glanced at the man and asked aloud.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man obviously did not expect that a little girl from Ye Xiuqing would speak. He glanced at Ye Jiangong subconsciously and found that Ye Jiangong did not stop, but looked at Ye Xiuqing cheerfully.

  The man nodded, and did not hide his purpose.

  "Yes, I heard you say that you don't have enough staff to sell hair ties. So I was thinking about asking about it. I dare not say anything else. The number of brothers in the family is absolutely sufficient. If you need manpower, we can do it with you. "

  Hearing what the man said, Ye Xiuqing asked aloud.

  "How do you want to do it with us?"

  "We can help you sell hair ties , and then you can pay us a salary every day!" Ye Xiuqing shook his head when he heard his words.

  "Uncle, although my dad keeps saying that there are not enough people selling hairpins. But in fact, there are many people in our village who can spare time to help. If we spend the same money, I think it's better to find people in our village than It's much better to find people outside."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man glanced at Ye Jiangong. Ye Jiangong nodded, agreeing with Ye Xiuqing's words.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's movements, the man's expression looked disappointed.

  "I see! Sorry, I disturbed you today!"

  Seeing the man stood up, as if he wanted to leave, Ye Xiuqing stopped him.

  "But uncle, I have another way of cooperation. Would you like to listen to it?"

Chapter 65 Wholesale Price

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the expression on the man's face was startled for a moment. He didn't expect that the person talking to him this time was a little girl in her early ten years of age.

  More importantly, the questions raised by this little girl were all on the idea.

  Seeing this man stunned, Ye Xiuqing didn't wait for him to answer, so she went on.

  "Although when you just came here, you asked my dad if the hair tie we were talking about was the one on my head. However, your tone of voice is too certain. If I didn't guess wrong, you should have done it before. Have you seen or heard of our hair tie ?" Ye Jiangong was taken aback when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words. And this man was even more startled by Ye Xiuqing's words.

  But after being stunned for a while, he nodded and admitted directly.

  "Yes, I have seen your father and daughter selling this hair tie at the entrance of the machinery factory."

  "In that case, you should have seen it too. Our hair tie business is very good. Come and sell us. There have always been a lot of people in the hair circle."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man nodded depressedly.

  Before he saw that Ye Jiangong and the others had a good business, he even pretended to be inadvertent, and went over to take a look at the things they were selling. It turns out that this kind of thing has no technical content at all.

  Thinking of the things that he wove meticulously, no one buys them, and this kind of things without technical content is very popular, this man has always been thinking about this business in his heart.

  "The uncle, have you ever thought about selling this kind of hair tie yourself ?" Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man's face was a little unsightly. He glanced at Ye Xiuqing and Ye Jiangong and found that there was no anger on their faces, and he was relieved in his heart.

  Why haven't you thought about it! Not only him, but many people who also come to the county town to do business, have made this idea during this period of time.

  There are even some people who have secretly tried to make some similar hairpins and sold them in the county.

  However, even though they made their own hair bands at home, they bought them. But because they are not like Ye Jiangong, they can get a lot of fabrics of different colors directly from the factory.

  Therefore, not only the number of hair loops made is relatively small. Moreover, Fantasia did not have as many homes as Ye Jiangong and his business was not good.

  "This, I did think about it, haha, thought about it, thought about it, but I didn't do it secretly ! I just thought about it, I didn't do anything!" Ye Xiuqing didn't wait to say anything before hearing him, and kept sitting next to him. Ye Jiangong who didn't speak. I became anxious.

  "You just said that someone learns from our home and makes hair ties and sells them?" Ye Jiangong turned his head and glanced at Ye Xiuqing, his expression a little worried: "Daughter, if there are more people selling, there will be people who will buy our hair. Circle?"

  Ye Xiuqing shook her head and nodded again when she heard Ye Jiangong's words.

  "Father, didn't we talk about it before? The hair tie is so simple, someone will definitely follow it. But they can't compete with us, it's okay." After speaking, Ye Xiuqing glanced at the man again.

  "It's such an uncle. Our sales staff really didn't have enough staff for a while. And you have had the idea of ​​selling our hairpin.

  That 's what I think. You can use less than ours. The selling price is to buy some hair ties from our house, and then sell it by yourself. How much you can sell has nothing to do with us. The money you make is your own."

  Ye Xiuqing said very clearly, this man I understood her meaning all at once. I have to say that for Ye Xiuqing's proposal, he is really very excited.

  "I understand what you mean, then if I want to get a hairpin from your home, how much do you plan to sell me for?"

  "This is not certain, it depends on how many hair ties you plan to buy from us. If you buy less than five hundred, I can buy you eighty-five. If you buy more than five hundred hair ties, one Count you eight.

  If you buy more than one thousand, one counts you five. If you buy more, we can discuss it again and give you a cheaper price. "

  Speaking of which, Ye Xiuqing glanced at the man who was thinking, and then said.

  "You should know that when we usually take out, we always pay a dime. If you want to buy hair ties from our house, when you take out, you must not be less than nine cents each. Except for this. , We don't

  care how you want to sell." Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the man was silent for the time being. Standing there, I don't know what to think.

  Seeing his hesitation, Ye Xiuqing was not ready to let him make a decision now.

  "Don't worry about this, you should think about it yourself. If you want to get the goods from our house, you can also go directly to Yejiabao Village, Jiuhe Town to find us. By the way, if you know someone, you also want to If you do this business, you can also come and find us."

  Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, knowing that he could go back and think about it, this man obviously relaxed a lot.

  After he and Ye Jiangong said goodbyes, they took their own pockets and left first.

  After the man left, Ye Jiangong also took Ye Xiuqing home.

  Sitting in the bullock cart going home, Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing talked about what had just happened.

  "Oh, now trading more and more bad done! He did not know over time will not come to us to buy a hair band."

  "It should be right, even if he does not come, we can not find someone else to buy Is it?"

  Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, Ye Jiangong nodded and said nothing more.

  During this winter vacation, Ye Xiuqing devoted most of her energy to this hair tie business. Soon, it was the beginning of school.

  After school started, Ye Xiuqing was ready to devote more energy to study. Anyway, the hair circle business is on the right track, so she doesn't need to worry too much.

  "Qingqing, I have heard about it. Your family is now taking people from the village to make hair ties . Many people have made money. Your family is too good." Ye Xiuqing just sat down on her seat, already before. Ye Maomao couldn't help holding Ye Xiuqing's hand, and said with some admiration.

  "It's okay, this is also everyone's credit. By the way, I also brought you a few hair loops. See if you like it or not."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Maomao suddenly laughed.

  "I like everything Qingqing wears !" Ye Maomao took the hair tie she handed over from Ye Xiuqing. Before I could take a closer look, the class teacher walked in.

  "Students sit down first, I have a very important thing to say here, listen carefully!"

Chapter 66 The Three Gus Are Here 

The students in the classroom all sat down at this time, obediently preparing to listen to the important news from the teacher.

  "Classmates, at the end of last semester, all of our classmates went to the county to take the exam. The students who scored well this time were rewarded by the commune."

  Hearing the teacher's words, most of the students in the class, They all fell on Ye Xiuqing's body.

  Most of the students in this school are from Yejiabao Village. The rest are also from nearby villages.

  In addition, Zhao Chunhua likes to show off his temperament, so these students in the class all know about Ye Xiuqing's visit to the commune to receive awards during the winter vacation.

  Being watched by the eyes of these people, Ye Xiuqing sat there openly and let them look at it. When a student accidentally collided with her eyes, Ye Xiuqing smiled and nodded to others, but instead made the students who looked at her look back in embarrassment.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's performance, the teacher smiled, and then continued.

  "From this, everyone should be able to see how much the education of our students is valued in our county and even in our country.

  I know that many students in our class are ready to go home to work after finishing elementary school.

  Yes . But I want to tell you that now the country is under construction, and all walks of life need a lot of talents. As long as you study hard, you can go to the city to become cadres and workers in the future.

  But if you finish reading If you go home to work in elementary school, you can only farm in the countryside for the rest of your life." The teacher who brought Ye Xiuqing and his class was an educated youth who went to the countryside. He has been in their village for more than ten years, and when he resumed the high-opening the year before last, he also tried it, but his name was lost.

  In addition, he has already married in Yejiapu, and the child will be eight years old this year. So, after trying it once, he gave up returning to the city, stayed in the village primary school, and continued to teach the children in the school.

  However, although he has given up returning to the city. But the teachers who have seen the bustling cities in big cities still hope that these children can get out of this place and live in the city.

  Hearing the future described by the teacher, many of these teenagers have longing in their eyes.

  "In a few days, our county will hold a mathematics competition to select talents for the country. I hope that our classmates can also actively participate.

  If you can get good terms in the competition, it will be good for you to work and study in the future. It is good. Moreover, if you can win prizes, the county and communes will also give you some rewards."

  Hearing what the teacher said, the students in the class were suddenly eager to try.

  They didn't think so much, they just remembered how Ye Xiuqing was praised by the elders at home when Ye Xiuqing was rewarded by the commune. They also wanted to be rewarded and they wanted to be praised by the family.

  "Okay, that's what I want to say. After signing up, I have to go to the county to compete. If you really get a noun in the county, you have to go to the city. So, it will take some time, and there will be a certain amount of time. fee.

  Some students want to sign up, go home and discuss family sure you want to participate, then tomorrow go to school, come and find me sign. "

  the teacher's voice down, the students inside the classroom, they begin to whisper discussed stand up.

  It was the teacher who said that the class was about to go, and they were quiet.

  "Qingqing, do you want to participate in the competition that the teacher said?" After class was over, Ye Maomao looked at Ye Xiuqing and asked some curiosity.

  Hearing Ye Maomao's words, the students around him also looked at Ye Xiuqing.

  "join!"

  Although Ye Xiuqing is now leading Ye Jiangong to do business, she herself must go to school. Not only to learn knowledge, but also to expand contacts.

  When there was an accident in their family in the previous life, her parents' classmates and friends were very helpful. If her father hadn't been cheated by his collaborators and owed too much debt, their family wouldn't have fallen into that kind of collapse.

  Ye Maomao didn't know that Ye Xiuqing had thought so much in her heart. She just looked at Ye Xiuqing with some envy.

  "Really good! Qingqing's grades are so good, there must be no problem!"

  When she returned home from school in the evening, Ye Xiuqing was still thinking about participating in the competition. As soon as I entered the yard, I saw an acquaintance in the yard.

  Before Ye Xiuqing greeted him, she saw Zhao Chunhua walking out of the house.

  "Milk, are you back from my third aunt's house?" Before the Chinese New Year, Ye Xiuqing's third aunt had just given birth to a child in confinement at home. If it weren't for the Chinese New Year, Zhao Chunhua would go to see her daughter.

  Later, he said that he had to bring a girl with her for selling hair ties, and Zhao Chunhua couldn't sit still even more.

  So, when the family affairs were just finished, Zhao Chunhua took the car directly to her daughter's house.

  She only left yesterday, and Ye Xiuqing originally thought she would stay there for a few more days. Unexpectedly, I saw her at home today.

  "Not only your milk is back, but I'm here too! Qing girl, Huan doesn't welcome me!"

  Before Zhao Chunhua could speak, a young woman in her thirties came out of the house.

  She was wearing a very thick cotton-padded jacket and suddenly came out of the room, with some redness on her face. But she looked at Ye Xiuqing's gaze, but she was very gentle.

  "Sangu? Of course welcome!"

  "Okay, come in, it's cold outside!"

  Ye Jianhong greeted Ye Xiuqing to enter the house, and when Ye Xiuqing walked past her, she concealed her actions and stuffed two pieces of toffee into her pocket.

  In the past, Ye Jianhong and Ye Jiangong had a good relationship with their family. Not to mention that when Zhao Chunhua went to see her this time, she had already told her the whole story of doing business at home.

  At this time, Ye Jianhong was very grateful to the fourth brother's family who was willing to give him a hand.

  As soon as Ye Xiuqing entered the house with his front feet, he heard Ye Jiangong's voice in the courtyard on the back feet.

  "Big brother, you are here! I thought you would think about it for a few more days!"

  A lot of new hairpins have been made these days, and the number of sales in the house is also good. Therefore, Ye Jiangong's mood has always been very good. Seeing this man coming over, knowing that his hair circle would soon sell more, Ye Jiangong's attitude was naturally good.

  After that, Ye Xiuqing didn't hear it. She had entered the house, put down her schoolbag, and was about to start homework.

  As a result, as soon as he took out the book, he heard Ye Jiangong's voice coming from the courtyard.

  "What? How much do you want?" 

Chapter 67 Must Participate
  Upon hearing Ye Jiangong's surprised voice, Ye Xiuqing, who had been sitting there honestly, stood up and opened the window of the room.

  "I said, I want five thousand hair ties, can your price be a little cheaper." Although Ye Xiuqing could think that, to Ye Jiangong's surprise, this man should have a lot of hair ties. But he didn't expect that he was so courageous that he directly ordered five thousand.

  "Brother, you are a sincere person, and brother can't bear you. The hair ring in my house is really good, but you can't sell it in a short period of time. After a while, we are ready to launch other tricks. Hairpin, when the time comes, these things in your hands may be even harder to sell.

  I know my girl told you before that if I buy more goods, I can get you a little cheaper. But we can't just take a small amount of money. It's cheap, just pile up so many goods at once?"

  Ye Xiuqing suddenly felt quite proud when she heard Ye Jiangong's words.

  If it were in the past, Ye Jiangong wouldn't think so much for them when he heard that someone wanted to spend money on him, as long as he didn't suffer.

  However, it seems to start with their home doing business. Ye Jiangong, who originally seemed to have no grown-up children, seemed to suddenly understand what responsibility and responsibility are. Whether it is talking or doing things, it is a lot more stable.

  She told Ye Jiangong before that the most important thing in doing business is to pay attention to integrity. Only by doing things with integrity can we gain the trust of others.

  When she said it, Ye Jiangong seemed absent-minded, but he didn't expect to really listen to what she said.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, this man also looked very surprised.

  "Brother, thank you for reminding me. The five thousand I bought are not only for myself, but I also have a few brothers who want to do this business. We are discussing and buying them together. No, it can be cheaper. A little bit?"

  Ye Jiangong felt relieved when he heard what he said.

  "That's okay. I told you before that the quantity you want is more than 1,000, and I will give you a seven-and-a-half. Since you can trust me, I took five thousand from me at once, and I'm not good for you. It's silly. So, you give me six points and five and take it away.

  I also think that you are the first one to come and get the goods with me, and then give you this price. This price is cut to the lowest price for you. , and I am sure others will not give such a price. so after you go out, I can not give me this cheap out. "

 "brother, you see that what I take so much, and then you Give me a little cheaper!"

  "That won't work, or you can try to buy fabrics and do it yourself. Look, the cost price is such a price, you can't make your brother not make a profit at all, right?"

  This man I counted silently in my heart, and found that the price is indeed not too expensive. After thinking about it, I still didn't continue bargaining.

  Before this man came over, he had already figured out how much money he would need. After Ye Jiangong calculated the price, he paid the money without delay and left with a few bags of hair ties on his back.

  "Aunt Zhao, I just saw someone carry several bags of things from your house and went out. Why? Let the people in our village do not enough work for you, so I have to ask people from other villages to help? Aunt Zhao, let me see your house. This is more and more like the previous capitalists."

  A young woman in her twenties, standing not far from Ye's house, said to Zhao Chunhua who was standing at the door with some yin and yang strangely.

  This woman is from outside the village, and she married them in Yejiabao Village a few years ago. Their private plot and the Ye family private plot are next to each other. Before, they secretly took an extra small spring onion or pulled an extra vegetable from the Ye family's plot.

  Later, after being blocked by Zhao Chunhua at the door of the house, she did not dare to steal something from their house from time to time.

  But since then, she has been on the bar with Ye Jia. Whenever something happened to the Ye family, she was the most active in watching the excitement.

  Recently, the Ye family took the people from the village to make a hair tie together. Before others could say anything, she jumped up and down there, saying that Ye family was deceiving people from behind.

  "That's what I told you to say. The factories in our county don't need to work anymore. The factory directors are all capitalists. Those people used to be called capitalists because they just let people work and don't pay. Our family invites them. People helped,but I didn't give a penny less. I wondered, the village and commune support our family's business. What are you doing here jumping up and down like a monkey? Since you don't look down on our house. You consciously stay away from us soon for this business? You don't like us, and you still work hard to get in front of us, aren't you guilty of being cheap?" There is no need for Zhao Chunhua to speak at all, and Ye Jianhong does not pause. Yes, he stunned her back in one breath.

  "I'm afraid that you will harm the villagers."

  "That has nothing to do with you, hurry up, hurry up, don't stay at our door, and I will be annoyed when I see you."

  Ye Jianhong was also pungent before she got married, and she seemed to see Ye Jianhong. Really angry, the woman gritted her teeth, and still didn't dare to face her head-on.

  Seeing her gone, a villager who had been standing not far away handed Zhao Chunhua a bag of hair ties that he had carried on his back.

  After receiving the money Zhao Chunhua gave him, some careful questions asked: "Aunt Zhaoer, I also want to get some hairpins from you to sell, okay?"

  Hearing his words, Ye Jiangong was next to him. Nodded simply.

  "Of course, no matter who it is, as long as you want to get the hair tie from our house, you can come and get it directly. Everyone from the village folks, I will give you a cheaper photo."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, the villager groaned for a while, The Ye family said goodbye.

  After he left, several people from the Ye family returned to the house.

  Because Ye Xiuqing didn't plan to care too much about the hairpin business. Therefore, when Ye Jianhong discussed with the Ye family in the evening, she did not interrupt.

  After they had finished discussing business matters, Ye Xiuqing told them about the competition that the teacher said today.

  "Qing girl, tell me, what exactly is this competition your teacher said about ?" Probably the more you lack something, the more you respect it. Their old Ye family hadn't had a good seedling for studying for so many years, so Ye Tiezhu highly respected scholars. After hearing about the competition, Ye Tiezhu became very interested.

  "I'm not particularly clear about the details, but I heard from our teacher that if we can achieve good results, we may participate in city competitions, which will be good for future studies and work."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Tiezhu said. Nodded, and said decisively to her.

  "Participate, your grades have been good, you have to participate if you have such an opportunity!"

Chapter 68 gives us an explanation.

  Because of Ye Tiezhu's strong support, early the next morning, Ye Xiuqing told her class teacher about her participation in this competition.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing, who came to the office to find him, the math teacher in their class was obviously very happy.

  "It's fine if you are willing to sign up. You have the best grades in our school and you are the most hopeful to win an award in the county. However, don't put too much pressure on you, just try your best."

  Ye Xiuqing clicked on the words of the teacher. nod.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's calmness, the math teacher carefully took out a stack of paper from his drawer.

  "These are some of the mathematics materials in the city that I am looking for. Some of the content taught in the schools in the city is not the same as ours. You take them back and see if there is anything you can't do, come and find me at any time. "

  Okay, thank you teacher."

  Originally, Ye Xiuqing thought that at least three or five people in their class would sign up for this competition. As a result, she later learned that she was the only one who signed up in the entire class.

  For nearly a month after that, Ye Xiuqing's main energy was devoted to studying.

  However, because Ye Jiangong always likes to talk to their mother and daughter about business matters when he is resting at night. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing is also very clear about the progress of the hair tie business at home.

  "Girl, let me tell you, our hair ties are getting better and better now. Do you still remember the man who came to our house to get hair ties, he came here today and got five thousand more? . And, your father, with my three-inch tongue, I found several people who are willing to take goods from our house.

  Tsk tusk tusk, tonight, I will go to your grandma's house to check with your uncle. You. Guess how much money our family has made in the past two months? You can't guess it!"

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's triumphant look, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help but smile.

  "How much? Can our family get one thousand?"

  Ye Jiangong's performance became even more proud when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  "Of course it's more than that. Girl, you have been busy studying recently. Our hair ties have been bought in the city. Now not only in our county, but also people from the city are also going to our home to buy hair ties and sell them. . Now our business is doing well. We reconcile today, and our family can almost reach this number." Ye Jiangong said, while drew two fingers at Ye Xiuqing.

  Two thousand yuan is a considerable asset in this era, although Ye Xiuqing knows that they have made a lot of money by selling hairpins. But he didn't expect Ye Jiangong to be so powerful that he could sell the hair tie in the market.

  "Dad, you are too good."

  "Where, where, although your father and I are really good. However, the other people in the family have indeed contributed. Hey, our business is getting better and better now. I will go to the county tomorrow to get some fabrics back, so that your mother will study some other tricks. At

  that time, our family's business will definitely be better. When the young girl is in middle school, Dad will buy you one. Bicycle, it saves you the hard work of going to commune to school every day." Hearing Ye Xiuqing's praise, Ye Jiangong, who never knew what humility was, couldn't help but grin open the corners of his mouth while being humble.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Xiuqing was also very happy. Ye Jiangong is motivated, and his family's life will definitely get better and better in the future.

  Because of this thought in her heart, Ye Xiuqing was always in a very good mood when she went to school the next day.

  It is a pity that her good mood disappeared completely when she returned home after school and saw the tension in the house.

  "It is true that I didn't check this matter carefully. I have said that I am willing to take the money lost this time. You have been reluctant. What do you want to do? Why? You want to buy and sell me. How did you get rid of it?"

  Ye Xiuqing hurriedly walked into the room when he heard some irritable voices from Ye Jiangong.

  As soon as I entered the house, I saw a dozen bags of rags lying on the ground. At the same time, several bags of rags were poured out of the pockets.

  Seeing the scattered rags on the ground, Ye Xiuqing's expression became a lot more serious. Unlike the intact rags they brought back from the textile factory before, these rags on the ground were obviously scraps.

  Each piece of fabric is not big, and the shape is not regular. It takes more effort to make this kind of fabric into hair loops. Moreover, the hair circle made is not good-looking.

  If the fabrics in the remaining pockets are of this quality, these fabrics are really useless.

  "Dad, what's the matter?"

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing walking in from the door, Ye Jiangong, who had originally looked irritable, tried to calm his emotions at this time.

  "I went to the textile factory to get fabrics today. The manager of the warehouse said that there was something to do today. He asked me to hurry up and kept urging me there. I thought there was nothing wrong with getting the fabrics there several times before. I didn't check it carefully this time. I just simply looked at the top fabric. The bottom fabric didn't turn up to see.

  As a result, Aunt Guihua brought the fabric back today and sent it to us again, saying this fabric We couldn't do it at all. We opened all the fabrics we brought back this time and found that this was the case."

  After speaking, Ye Jiangong wiped his face with some helpless hands, feeling down.

  He has been very smooth since the beginning of his business. This is the first time I have encountered such a situation, and it was uncomfortable in my heart. Sister-in-law, second-sister-in-law, and even a few nieces in the family were still complaining about him. This made Ye Jiangong, who was uncomfortable in his heart, even more uncomfortable in his heart.

  "It looks like we were scammed by the people in the factory. Dad, how are you going to solve the matter this time?" Lu Honghua opened her mouth when she heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  "It's not that we are looking for trouble. The most important thing in our hair tie is this fabric. The fabric that the fourth child brought back this time is not used at all. The hundred bags are more than ninety yuan. How many hair loops have to be sold before we can earn it back. Isn't this a scam ?" Ye Xiuli, who had been sitting next to Lu Mei, couldn't help but open her mouth and knock on the drum at this time.

  "We have no other meaning, just like what the aunt said. The most important thing in our business is the fabric. The fourth uncle brought this fabric back. These are definitely useless. The loss is not small. The business belongs to everyone, because the fourth uncle made everyone lose, and the fourth uncle must give us an explanation."

Chapter 69 White-eyed Wolf 

Hearing what Ye Xiuli said, Lu Honghua reluctantly continued.

  "No, it's the fourth child's problem this time. He should give us an explanation."

  Hearing what they said, Ye Xiuqing put her schoolbag on a chair and looked at Lu Honghua.

  "When I just came in, I heard my dad say that he is willing to take the responsibility this time. This time, our family is willing to take the money to buy the fabric. In this way, you seem to have nothing to lose. So, you are here now. Here is my dad who is reluctant and unforgiving. What do you want to do?" Ye Xiuqing's voice was not loud, but the gazes at Lu Honghua and Ye Xiuli were very cold.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing and Qing Lingling's gaze, Lu Honghua looked away with some guilty conscience.

  Don't look at her fierce screaming, but in fact, she also knew in her heart that what she did was not reasonable. It's just for her own benefit, she still bit the bullet.

  "That's not what I said. I lost a little money this time, so the fourth one took it. But in the future, what should I do if I encounter such a situation in the future?"

  "What do I want to do?"

  Seeing Lu Honghua's face to Ye Xiuqing, Ye Jiangong also became anxious. He said that he cannot do business with his family. Look at it, only a few days ago, there was a contradiction.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's eagerness, Uncle Ye, who had been there to make ends meet, also hurriedly said at this time.

  "Fourth old, don't be angry, your sister-in-law has no other intentions. She just takes this business too seriously. So if something happens, she is anxious and doesn't know what to do."

  "This is it. What's wrong? Why are they all around here? Elder wife, is dinner ready?"

  At this moment, Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua, who went to the village to count the number of fabrics and hair ties, walked in from the door. Seeing a few people gathered together, he suddenly asked.

  Hearing Zhao Chunhua's words, Ye Jiangong had some grievances in his heart and explained what had just happened from beginning to end.

  After listening to Ye Jiangong's words, Ye Tiezhu looked at Lu Honghua.

  "The eldest daughter-in-law, is what the fourth child said true?" Seeing Ye Tiezhu's appearance, Lu Honghua knew that he must be angry now. Although this is fair and fair, I don't speak much at home. However, everyone in the family knows that his right to speak in the family is the most important.

  Suddenly being named by Ye Tiezhu, Lu Honghua also had some fear in her heart. However, thinking of the benefits his family could get if Ye Jiangong could really let go this time, Lu Honghua felt that she had the courage again.

  "Father, what the fourth child said is true." Ye Tiezhu's expression was obviously disappointed when she heard her. He looked at Uncle Ye who was standing next to him, and asked in a deep voice.

  "Boss, are you watching your daughter-in-law bullying your fourth brother like this?"

  "Father, you don't need to say that we are the head of the house. I think it's fine with me. This time it is really because the fourth is not careful enough. We have lost so much in the family. This is not only a matter of money, but also a waste of our time.

  Moreover, dad, look at our business, now we are basically busy with a few of us, what did the fourth family do? The old four ran around outside every day, saying that he was looking for a market. But in fact? He only found a few people.

  Besides, the fourth wife, holding rags at home every day, making gestures. What sounds nice is to study new styles of hair ties here. Actually? I really don't feel that the hair ties she researched are different from the previous ones. If you want me to say, she's just being lazy at home."

  Hearing Lu Honghua's words, Ye Tiezhu turned his head and glanced at Uncle Ye and Uncle Ye and found that they were bowing their heads and not talking. But obviously, they think so in their hearts.

  "Father, I know that this sale was first proposed by the fourth child. But now, it's not that our two families have contributed more. I don't mean anything else, I just think the fourth child is just doing this kind of work and paying for it. Because of such a mistake, let him take so much money, and his heart is a little unbalanced."

  Hearing Lu Honghua's words, there was nothing in the audience that didn't understand. She thought that their family took too much money, and took advantage of this incident to take the opportunity to make trouble.

  Hearing her words, Ye Jiangong looked up at Ye Uncle and Ye Erbo.

  "Does the eldest brother and the second brother think the same way?"

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, even though Ye Uncle and Ye Erbo both had some embarrassment on their faces. However, there was no refutation.

  In the past, although Ye Jiangong always liked to be lazy, at most he would eat an extra ration. Even if Uncle Ye had some discomfort in his heart, thinking that it was his brother, he wouldn't be too careless.

  But this time in business, Ye Jiangong took the extra share, but it was a real income. In addition, Lu Honghua kept telling him that Ye Jiangong took advantage of their home. After a long time, Uncle Ye also deceived himself and felt that Ye Jiangong really shouldn't take so much money.

  So this time when Lu Honghua was looking for something, he didn't say anything.

  Seeing the performance of the two elder brothers, Ye Jiangong only felt particularly wronged in his heart. For a while, I didn't know what to say.

  "How did I give birth to you white-eyed wolves, and now I feel that the fourth child is taking advantage of you. If you have the ability, you shouldn't do business with the fourth child. Don't forget, who gave you a hand in the first place and let you In two months, I have made money that I could not have made in the previous two years."

  Zhao Chunhua looked at the two silent sons, only to feel angry in her heart. But no matter what she said, Uncle Ye and Uncle Ye just lowered their heads without saying a word, giving Zhao Chunhua a sense of powerlessness as he punched the cotton.

  "The sister-in-law means that I will take the same money as you all from now on!"

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Lu Honghua nodded.

  "You don't do anything, you really shouldn't take that much. The fourth child, your children are so old, can't you still think about taking advantage of your brothers?"

  Hearing Lu Honghua's words, Ye Jiangong only felt more in his heart. Suffocated. He is a self-willed person, and when he is wronged at this time, he doesn't want to do business with them anymore in his heart.

  However, he hadn't waited for Ye Jiangong to speak. Ye Xiuli, who had been sitting next to her, ignored her sister's movement of pulling her sleeves beside her, and said something in a bad tone.

  "But I think the fourth uncle got the bad fabric this time because someone deliberately targeted him. If this is the case, we will continue to do business with the fourth uncle in the future, will we be scammed again."

Chapter 70 I Quit

  Although Ye Xiuli felt that she was very euphemistic, all the people present could understand the meaning of her words. There was some aggrieved Ye Jiangong in his heart.

  "Is there a place for you to speak here? Your father and your mother haven't spoken yet, what are you talking about here?"

  "But, Wuya also spoke. Fourth Uncle, you can't just tell me just because I told the truth. Ah!"

  Hearing Ye Xiuli's words, Ye Jiangong suddenly showed a disdainful smile on his face.

  "What my Wuya said can represent our family. She speaks well in our house. Are you good at your house? Can you represent your family?"

  Ye Jiangong knows his second brother and sister-in-law too well. , Don't look at them like elder brother and sister-in-law, naming their children and hoping for younger brother's.

  In fact, a couple who gave birth to three daughters but no sons are the most patriarchal. Therefore, it is impossible for them to let Ye Xiuli speak on behalf of their family.

  After hearing Ye Jiangong's words, look at the expression on his face. Ye Xiuli only felt that the smile on his face, like a slap, hit her face fiercely.

  But, thinking of what she will say later. Ye Xiuli gritted her teeth to keep the tears from falling.

  "Uncle Si, I know what I said, you must blame me in your heart. However, this business is for everyone, and I have to consider it for everyone.

  Just now Wuya said that you will bring back this kind of rags this time, yes I was cheated. People who can cheat you here must be very powerful in the textile factory. Uncle, you offended someone . What if he secretly cheats us in the future? Now we get the fabric back. Little, you can pay for it yourself, Fourth Uncle, we need more fabrics in the future, can you pay for it yourself, Uncle Fourth?"

  Hearing what Ye Xiuli said, except for the old couple Ye Tiezhu. The expressions on the faces of the rest of the Ye family at this time are all wonderful. And the look they looked at Ye Jiangong was also a little dodge.

  Seeing their performance, Ye Jiangong only felt terribly boring.

  "Okay, you don't need to tell me these false theories here. Just tell me what you want to do."

  Ye Xiuli couldn't help but show a smile on his face when he heard Ye Jiangong's words. But immediately, she controlled her expression again.

  "Uncle Si, I think so. Anyway, you don't like to work that much. Or you can leave it to me in the future. You usually lie down at home and rest, and you don't have to go around. Wouldn't it be good to make money?"

  If it was before, Ye Jiangong might still think that this kind of day to spend money while lying lazily at home is very good.

  But now, Ye Jiangong has found pleasure in the process of making money. Moreover, regardless of how nice Ye Xiuli's words are, she did this, didn't she just want to grab the raw materials from her hands and directly emptied him?
  Ye Jiangong thought that he had made money, so he took two brothers a hand, and he was quite happy in his heart. Unexpectedly, people didn't appreciate it and wanted to drive him out.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's depressed mood, Ye Xiuqing felt a little distressed.

  "Okay, you don't have to say it here better than singing it. Who doesn't know if you have a little bit of fun? Don't you just want to drive us out of this business? OK, we withdraw. You guys Give us our capital and the money that should be given to us. We won't do it."

  Before, Ye Xiuqing felt that this business didn't last long, and was always thinking about taking Ye Jiangong to do something else?

  What happened today is just to advance Ye Xiuqing's plan?

  Ye Jiangong, who was still angry there, heard Ye Xiuqing's words, only felt that most of the depression in his heart was gone.

  "Yes, we won't do it!"

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Lu Honghua and Ye Xiuli couldn't help showing a smile on their faces. But Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua, who had been unable to intervene, suddenly became anxious.

  "Fourth. Your girl is young and sensible. Are you still young? How old are you, how can you still think about it ? This is how the business is done well, so why do you want to quit this step? You don't have to worry about it. What they say, the old woman's eyes are still not blind.

  This business is what you want, the textile factory is your contact. Even the people who come to our wholesale hair tie now are you looking for. If there is no you, this business I can't do it at all.

  Some people's hearts are so dark that you don't have to listen to her, you don't need to listen to her. If I live with your father for one day, it's impossible to let the white-eyed wolf bully you."

  Saying, Zhao Chunhua glared at Ye Xiuli. Originally, she didn't like this granddaughter, because she thought she was too young at her young age.

  After listening to her today, I feel even more tired of this kind of person.

  "Milk, what I said..."

  "Milk, I am not ignorant, but we really can't do it with everyone."

  Ye Xiuli was interrupted by Ye Xiuqing as soon as she said what she said.

  "You have seen the situation today. The two families are targeting our family, but we can't say that they can't do it! Moreover, when several families do business together, the most important thing is unity.

  But now, the uncle's family and the second uncle's family don't trust me at all. We still feel that we are lazy. Our contradiction can't be resolved at all.

  Milk, even if you persuade the big guy to reconcile today, it's just pretending to be in front of you. Sooner or later there will be problems. It's better to leave the group early, everyone is happy in their hearts, and it won't delay us in finding other business." While Ye Xiuqing was talking, Ye Jiangong had been sitting next to him very supportively, nodding his head to show his attitude.

  "Fourth old, you really don't think about it anymore? Such a profitable business, are you willing to just withdraw like this?"

  Hearing what Zhao Chunhua said, Ye Jiangong nodded very firmly.

  Anyway, his daughter said before, she didn't plan to do this all the time. Now the time is just ahead of schedule, and Ye Jiangong has nothing to bear with.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's steadfast look, and then looking at the eldest son and the second son's family, he tried to suppress his happy look at this time.

  Zhao Chunhua sighed and said helplessly.

  "Let's do it, since you all think so. Then I will give him the money earned by the fourth child, and the fourth child will not do this business with us in the future. In the future, you will take care of your wives and children. !"

  Ye Xiuqing said hurriedly when he heard Zhao Chunhua's words.

  "Milk, you didn't understand what I meant just now. I mean, not only do we no longer do hairpin business with everyone in the future. Moreover, we also want to split up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 242 12
Back to 90s before the demolition (重回九零拆迁前) Author: crispy chestnut https://m.shubaow.net/242/242796/ When Li Shuxin was hospitalized, she recalled...
114K 1.5K 58
This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female supporting role in the book who lost bot...
1.7M 69.4K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...
65.7K 1.2K 115
Author: Clouds in the Deep Sea Genre: Modern Emotions Status: Completed Work introduction: Su Ye, a wood-type supernatural, travels into a period sto...