๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š // b...

By nicoleheree1

๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ... More

chapter one -
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six

chapter three

178 6 2
By nicoleheree1

"fine." i sigh, smiling slightly.

"great. my shift finishes in a few minutes so i can help you gets your bags to ours."

i nod my head. "if you wanna go wait up in the tower ive just gotta grab my bag."

maxi won't mind me stopping at theres will he? who even is maxi? oh no. what if their friendship gets ruined because of me...?

maxis pov:

my phone begins to ring just as im about to win. i sigh in frustration, thankfully, im able to pause the game but whoever's ringing me-

"hey maxi."

"harrison." i sarcastically smile through gritted teeth.

"hey, listen um. you know hazel?"

"i don't know her but i've heard of her." i stand up walking towards the wall closest to me to lean against.

"funny. anyways she's staying at ours until she gets on her feet."

"a friend?!" i exclaim, in a sarcastic tone.

"a friend, maxi." he replies in a serious but jokey tone.

a knock comes from the door as i push the pizza in the oven. harrison pushes it open. he walks in with a silent young lady by his side. "this is hazel." he smiles as he places down one of her bags.

she gives a small wave. she seems like the girl who didn't talk much but once she has got used to everyone she is bubbly and funny.

that's the vibe im getting from her.

she looks very pretty, with shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes.

"if you want to go into the bedroom just down their." harrison smiles, pointing to a white door at the end of the hallway.

"she's a bit quiet."

harrison nods in agreement.

"go easy on her?" harrison smiles at me.

"im easy on everyone reid."

he rolls his eyes and i follow him to hazels room where she's stood on her balcony. they always go for the balcony's because of the views.

she turns around smiling weakly.

now she's in the light i notice her skin is quite pail compared to her face which is a rosy red.

we were all completely the opposite to this girl.

maybe as she gets more comfortable it'll change.

harrison and i decide to let her unpack.

while harrison is spread out on the sofa, and i'm checking dinner our phones go off. we both stare at each other smirking.

this only meant one thing.

THE BOYS WERE ONLINE!!!

jethro:
thinking about havin a party tomorrow night who's coming?

harris:
hmm, ill see what hours im on👍🏻

maxi:
me and harrison can come😉

harrison looks at me grinning

that reminds me. "have you added hazel to the group?"

"oh shit. your right. hazel!" he shouts from the kitchen.

"your so lazy." i mumble with a laugh, leaning against the marble counter. hazel walks in with her phone.

"party tomorrow night?"

"oh um..."

"me and maxi are going. it's with the boys." harrison explains, "jethros hosting it. do you want me to add you to the group?"

"it may help you get to know the boys." harrison adds in an reassuring tone.

"the drunk side." i snigger, looking back at the screen until i feel harrisons glare from across the room.

"have a think about it hazel." he smiles at her with a slight nod making her turn away from my gaze.

"okay."

hazels pov:

im sitting in my room watching as the group chat overflows with messages about the party tomorrow night.

someone mentions my name and i scroll back up.

harries:
does anyone know if hazels coming?

maxi:
i d'know, said she'll think about it.

harries:
alrighty🤙🏻

i sigh placing my phone on my bedside table and reaching for the remote. i guess it wouldn't hurt to go...

the tv begins to play as i sit there staring around the room. it's a plain but modern looking bedroom, the walls were painted grey and the floor is a soft, white carpet, perfect for winter. the bed is a double and has brown wooden bedside tables either side of it.

my undergarments were put in those draws and the wardrobe is inside the walls...

not literally inside the walls.

maxi and harrison are not spies.

i unlock my phone silencing the notifications and typing.

hazel:
i guess ill come : )

i suddenly hear loud footsteps running down to my room and the door being busted open by maxi and harrison, "your coming?"

I laugh nodding my head.

the boys jump up and down shouting.

"hazel your gonna love it!"

"nah nah she's gonna love us!" maxi grins.

i smile slightly, i hope so, all i want is to love it here. to never want to go back to england. i just want to fit in here. i want to be apart of a family. these boys could be family, if i try.

"harrison!" i shout, trying to pull up my dress.

"mhm?" he asks walking in.

we make eye contact and his jaw drops slightly, "hazel. wow."

"can you -" one last time i try to pull my dress up and groan in annoyance as harrison walks towards me chuckling.

"here." he pulls it up stepping away and looking at me with his caramel eyes.

maxi walks in leaning against the door frame, "aw hazel you look pretty."

i push a weak smile onto my face, "thanks."

how come i don't feel pretty then?

the two boys walk off to finish getting changed as i stare at myself in the mirror, gently brushing my hands through my brown hair.

i walk into the kitchen placing down my purse. i'm slightly looking forward to the party, i have no other choice really, i could either go or stay at home alone and probably regret it. plus, like harrison said, it'd be a nice way to get to know the lifeguards.

"you guys ready?"

"mhm." i nod, thinking of a question, "can i take my earphones?"

"yeah, of course." harrison smiles standing up from tying the laces of his shoes.

i sit in the back pulling on my seat belt just as we pull out of the carpark.

"where does jeff live?"

"about twenty minutes away. it's on the outer scurfs of bondi."

i nod my head and plug my earphones into my phone.

maxi rolls down the windows halfway through the journey as we pass valleys of grass. the music fills my ears as i hum along.

sometimes it feels like a movie. knowing, i haven't been here for long and that i still have so little knowledge of sydney made it even more exciting, i hadn't seen much of this hot, sunny country but one thing is for sure,

it's a beautiful place.

jacksons pov:

a car pulls up just as joel and i get out of mine. i smile when i hear maxi shout my name.

i turn around waving and walking towards him .

"you alright?" i ask leaning on the bonnet of his grey car.

"yeah great thanks mate, loving the shirt." maxi smirks, with a slight bit of sarcasm in his tone.

i stare down at my shirt which has palm trees and bright colours all over it.

i knew i'd be mocked by the boys for this.

hazel gets out from the back of the car wearing a slim  light pink dress with her brown hair tied up in dark brown bobble.

she smiles weakly at me pulling out her earphones and placing them in the car before shutting the door.

we walk into the house and i notice something about hazel, she's very quiet and... well maybe it's just me? but normally, lifeguards, well - when i joined and some of the other boys we weren't as quiet as she is.

it's probably just a personality trait.

we walk in and after about twenty minutes the house is pretty full with drinks flowing and loud music playing.

harries pov:

as i'm talking to mouse i notice hazel slips out the house. i excuse myself from the conversation with mouse and walk towards harrison.

"is hazel okay?"

"what? oh?" he looks around. "where is she?"

"she left the house?" i say raising an eye brow.

he shrugs, "i don't know she seemed pretty quiet."

i sigh shaking my head at him. she had stayed by harrison for a whole hour not moving anywhere without him.

she did seem quite lonely maybe she just needs some fresh air?

i stand by the door for a few minutes before i see jackson walk towards me. "hey mate, you alright?"

nodding my head with a smile i ask, "you?"

"all jazzed me."

i chuckle lightly looking down at the floor, some of the things that came out of jacksons mouth really did make me laugh.

"have you seen hazel by any chance?"

"i saw her slip outside. i was going to check on her but i don't know... i thought maybe she wanted some time alone?"

"very quiet young girl?" he says, either to me or to himself.

"mmm." i agree.

i decide to follow her, for whatever reason, i'm glad i did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...