𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

By kattiemars

Request are open Where I publish my imagines about Mason Mount. Onde eu público meus imagines sobre Mason Mou... More

WARNINGS
jealous
right for you, ben chilwell
couple of masks
sex, smut
always here
i hope you accept
termination
termination, part ²
termination, part ³
ex
ex, part ²
fall in love
loved packet
double win
first time, smut
i don't fucking care
i don't fucking care, part ²
fake
eyes in the mirror, smut

test drive

2.6K 50 3
By kattiemars

ENGLISH VERSION

Pull up, pull up on me.

You watch Mason cook lunch. The aroma of the room filling his nostrils, the aroma is subtle. Too good to notice, but not strong enough to master the other scents in the room that smell like Mason. His head is tilted to the left when you see a smile in the corners of his lips. He knows you're watching him.

Might just recline the seat when I want it. Give you a set of keys 'cause you own it.

Mason can hear the raindrops hitting the roof of the house, he can also hear the thunder and can see the lightning flashes. The storm started a few minutes ago, and looks like it will last until dawn. It turns while watching you, drowsy. You look so beautiful, you're breathing and slow and equally peaceful, your lips on a little smile signal ing that you are having a good dream. He's really lucky to have you.

Pull up, pull up on me. No second guessing, checking the rearview. Ain't looking back unless it's right at you.

Mason loves the way you moan your name. It always makes him go faster, stronger and deeper. He really loves all the little sounds that come out of his red lips and swollen after so many kisses. Love and lust shine in both eyes, the visual provided lasting long minutes. So, you throw your head back when Mason reaches his main point of pleasure, a mutilation of his name escapes through your lips. Minutes later both are entangled by their bodies, exhausted to them, hit after the peak of reaching pleasure.

Make me wanna stay through the night. I will never leave from by your side. Don't you know you got a ride or die.

The sun went down hours ago. Mason's head rests on his breasts, his breathing deep and calm, his exhaustion because of his daily training take him to sleep. Your hands caressing your back here and there, your attention is on the college textbook you're reading. You can hear the slight hum that comes from the heater that sits in the corner of Mason's room, which causes the room to be lit by a light golden light. You would give anything you possessed, so you could be like this with him forever.

Even when I miss you on the road. You should know I'm always in control. 'Cause the one thing I already know.

You laugh as you pointlessly try to push Mason's hands off your waist and ribs.

━ I definitely thought I heard you weren't ticklish! ━ Mason smiles as he sits on his hips, holding her between him and the bed.

━ I don't have it! ━ You try, but unfortunately you can't hold your laugh.

No, I don't feel the need to test drive nothing. Test drive nothing. Baby, I'm sold on you. So I don't ever gotta tеst drive nothing. Test drive nothing. It's in thе way you do it, I don't ever gotta, baby.

You guys are making cookies. It really takes a little longer than necessary and at the end both Mason and you are full of flour and sweet dough, but the result of the cookies is very satisfying. Both clean up the mess and bathe by getting rid of all the dirt. The freshly baked cookies were getting cold. You sit on Mason's lap, the fire of the fireplace keeping them warm. You sigh, starting further back on your chest. Mason draws lines in his arms lazily, his arms pulling you closer.

I drop the top on that body. That's candy paint on my body. I'm thinkin' 'bout the way I feel on you.

Mason and you decide to take a very welcome midday nap. You two were off duty after weeks of running, after the delicious lunch you were both very sleepy. It was another rainy day, a big storm hitting the outside, the forecast was that it would last all day. Cell phones were put into silent mode. You put your head on your chest and within minutes you two were delivered into Morpheus' arms.

If you want, say: I do - I'll floor it. Just say the word, you know I'm yours. Just drop a pin and don't reverse.

It was a tough day for you in college. But by the time you got home for a hot bath and a dinner already waiting for you, it became much better! It couldn't come at a better time. You smile at Mason, and he's happy to be the reason for your smile. Hours after dinner and bathing, you even forget why you had a bad day. Your day ends with Mason's tongue playing with your clitoris, you even try to keep your composure, but it's no use. It was a perfect end of the day.

Make me wanna stay through the night. I will never leave from by your side. Don't you know you got a ride or die.

You hold Mason's hand tightly while the constant beep is heard all over the hospital room. Everything went so fast. The collision with the other player and Mason fell unconscious on the field floor. You would never forget how your heart squeezed when you saw him rushing out of the field, being carried by the medical team. You gently slide to the bed, your hand smoothing your hair gently. It was just a scare, she was fine and would be fine. You're going to make sure to give him a lecture about giving you a fucking heart attack.

Even when I miss you on the road. You should know I'm always in control. 'Cause the one thing I already know.

You fight the growing exhaustion that takes hold of you when you come home. To be honest, you really don't want to sleep, even though you know you should. You fear when Mason grabs the cup of coffee from your hand, the liquid being poured into the sink drain.

━ You urgently need to sleep, love. ━ Mason talks while washing the cup.

━ I'm fine, I swear. ━ You fail to suppress a yawn and Mason sneers.

━ Oh yes, you're incredibly well. ━ The sarcasm in Mason's words does not go unnoticed.

You go upstairs and take a shower. Coming out of the bathroom, Mason looks at you, screaming worry in your eyes. You are clean, but clearly almost sleeping standing up. He lifts, his strong arms wrapped around his waist. He pulls you into the comfortable bed.

━ Get some sleep, love.

It doesn't take long for you to fall into a sleep without us. Mason knows you'll wake up sulky and complain to him for throwing away your beloved coffee, but he doesn't care. With one last kiss on his forehead, he too indulges in sleep. He would throw his coffee away again if it made him sleep.

No, I don't feel the need to test drive nothing. Test drive nothing. Baby, I'm sold on you. So I don't ever gotta tеst drive nothing. Test drive nothing. It's in thе way you do it, I don't ever gotta, baby.

VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS

Pull up, pull up on me.

Você observa Mason cozinhando o almoço. O aroma da sala enchendo suas narinas, o aroma é sutil. Bom demais para ser notado, mas não forte o suficiente para dominar os outros aromas na sala que cheiram a Mason. Sua cabeça é inclinada para a esquerda quando você vê um sorriso nos cantos de seus lábios. Ele sabe que você está o observando.

Might just recline the seat when I want it. Give you a set of keys 'cause you own it.

Mason consegue ouvir os pingos de chuva que batem contra o telhado da casa, ele também ouve os trovões e consegue enxergar os clarões dos relâmpagos. A tempestade começou alguns minutos atrás, e parece que irá durar até o amanhecer. Ele se vira enquanto observa você, sonolento. Você está tão bonita, sua respiração e lenta e igualmente pacífica, seus lábios em um pequeno sorriso sinalizando que você está tendo um bom sonho. Ele realmente tem muita sorte em ter você.

Pull up, pull up on me. No second guessing, checking the rearview. Ain't looking back unless it's right at you.

Mason ama a maneira como você geme seu nome. Isso sempre o faz ir mais rápido, mais forte e mais fundo. Ele realmente ama todos os pequenos sons que saem de seus lábios vermelhos e inchados depois de tantos beijos. O amor e a luxúria brilham em ambos os olhares, o contanto visual durando longos minutos. Então, você joga a cabeça para trás quando Mason alcança seu ponto principal de prazer, uma mutilação de seu nome escapa pelos seus lábios. Minutos depois ambos estão emaranhados por seus corpos, a exaustão os, atingido depois do pico de prazer atingindo.

Make me wanna stay through the night. I will never leave from by your side. Don't you know you got a ride or die.

O Sol já se pôs horas atrás. A cabeça de Mason descansa em seus seios, a respiração profunda e calma, sua exaustão por conta de seu treino diário o levam ao sono. Suas mãos acariciando suas costas aqui e ali, sua atenção está no livro da faculdade que você está lendo. Você consegue ouvir o leve zumbido que vem aquecedor que fica no canto do quarto de Mason, o que faz o quarto ser iluminado por uma leve luz dourada. Você daria qualquer coisa que possuía para poder ficar assim com ele para sempre.

Even when I miss you on the road. You should know I'm always in control. 'Cause the one thing I already know.

Você gargalha enquanto inutilmente tenta empurrar as mãos de Mason de sua cintura e costelas.

━ Eu com certeza pensei ter ouvido que você não tinha cócegas! ━ Mason sorri enquanto se senta em seus quadris a prendendo entre ele e a cama.

━ Eu não tenho! ━ Você tenta, mas infelizmente não consegue segurar a risada.

No, I don't feel the need to test drive nothing. Test drive nothing. Baby, I'm sold on you. So I don't ever gotta tеst drive nothing. Test drive nothing. It's in thе way you do it, I don't ever gotta, baby.

Vocês estão fazendo biscoitos. Realmente demora um pouco mais do que necessário e no final tanto Mason quanto você, estão cheios de farinha e massa doce, mas o resultado dos biscoitos é muito satisfatório. Ambos limpam a bagunça e tomam banho se livrando de toda a sujeira. Os biscoitos recém-assados ficaram esfriando. Você se senta no colo de Mason, o fogo da lareira os mantendo aquecidos. Você suspira se iniciando ainda mais para trás em seu peito. Mason traça linhas em seus braços preguiçosamente, seus braços te puxando para mais perto.

I drop the top on that body. That's candy paint on my body. I'm thinkin' 'bout the way I feel on you.

Mason e você decidem tirar uma soneca muito bem-vinda do meio-dia. Vocês dois estavam de folga após semanas corridas, depois do delicioso almoço ambos tinham muito sono. Era mais um dia chuvoso, uma grande tempestade caia do lado de fora, a previsão era que duraria o dia inteiro. Os celulares foram colocados em modo silencioso. Você colocou a cabeça em seu peito e em poucos minutos vocês dois foram entregues nos braços de Morfeu.

If you want, say: I do - I'll floor it. Just say the word, you know I'm yours. Just drop a pin and don't reverse.

Foi um dia difícil para você na faculdade. Mas, no momento em que você chegou em casa para um banho quente e um jantar já à sua espera, se tornou bem melhor! Não poderia vir em um momento melhor. Você sorrir para Mason e ele fica feliz por ser o motivo de seu sorriso. Horas depois do jantar e banho você até mesmo esquece porque teve um dia ruim. Seu dia se encerra com a língua de Mason brincando com seu clitóris, você até tenta manter a compostura, mas de nada adianta. Foi um final de dia perfeito.

Make me wanna stay through the night. I will never leave from by your side. Don't you know you got a ride or die.

Você segura fortemente a mão de Mason enquanto o bipe constante é ouvido por todo o quarto de hospital. Tudo foi tão rápido. O choque com o outro jogador e Mason caiu inconsciente no chão do campo. Você nunca se esqueceria de como seu coração se apertou quando viu ele saindo as pressas do campo sendo carregado pela equipe médica. Você escorrega com cuidado para a cama, sua mão alisando seus cabelos suavemente. Foi só um susto, ela estava bem e ficaria bem. Você vai ter certeza de fazer uma palestra para ele sobre dar a você uma porra de ataque cardíaco.

Even when I miss you on the road. You should know I'm always in control. 'Cause the one thing I already know.

Você luta contra a crescente exaustão que se apodera de você quando você chega em casa. Sendo honesta, você realmente não quer dormir, mesmo sabendo que deveria. Você teme quando Mason pega a xícara de café de sua mão, o líquido sendo despejado no ralo da pia.

━ Você precisa urgentemente dormir, amor. ━ Mason fala enquanto lava o a xícara.

━ Estou bem, juro. ━ Você falha em suprimir um bocejo e Mason zomba.

━ Oh sim, você está incrivelmente bem. ━ O sarcasmo nas palavras de Mason não passa despercebido.

Você sobe as escadas e toma banho. Saindo do banheiro, Mason olha para você, preocupação gritando em seus olhos. Você está limpa, mas claramente quase dormindo em pé. Ele levanta, seus braços fortes envolvendo sua cintura. Ele a puxa para a confortável cama.

━ Dorme um pouco, amor.

Não leva muito tempo para que você caia em um sono sem somos. Mason sabe que você irá acordar mal-humorada e reclamar com ele por jogar fora seu amado café, mas ele não se importa. Com um último beijo em sua testa ele também se entrega ao sono. Ele jogaria seu café fora novamente se isso lhe fizesse dormir.

No, I don't feel the need to test drive nothing. Test drive nothing. Baby, I'm sold on you. So I don't ever gotta tеst drive nothing. Test drive nothing. It's in thе way you do it, I don't ever gotta, baby.

notes: I wrote this after listening to the queen ari test drive, hope you all like it.

also post imagines on this tumblr @bluemase. if you want to read there it is also available.

//

notas: escrevi isso depois de ouvir test drive da queen ari, espero que todos gostem.

também posto imagines neste tumblr @bluemase. se você quiser ler lá, também está disponível.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 944 200
Some imagines on some footballers that I know off. Harry Kane Alex oxlade-chamberlain Mason Mount Declan Rice Jack Grealish Bukayo Saka Marcus Rashf...
990K 15.7K 36
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 started: 16/07/2021 finished:...
474K 11K 85
in which timo werner accidently adds thea becker to the chelsea football team group chat, thinking it was mateo kovacaic started: 25th december 2021...
246K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed