The Female Partner Gets Rich...

By jeffelyncosme

Note: This novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/37814.htm Author: Dream of... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-425
426-437
438-450
451-460
461-466
467-469
Fanwai 1
Fanwai Wedding 1
Fanwai 3 Wedding
Fanwai 4
Fanwai 5
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7

10-20

3.6K 64 6
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 11 I want to go to school too.
  When the heavy rain was pouring down, the food in their village was not all moved.

  Although there is not much left, for the villagers in the village, even one catty or two catties is enough to make them feel distressed.

  "Quick! Quick! Everyone hurry up. Move these grains into the warehouse. Everyone pay attention, don't put them together with dry rice." The village head is not young, but he is at this time. But just like the young people in the village, braved the heavy rain, carrying some pre-packed rice on their shoulders, and ran towards the warehouse.

  As for some rice that hasn't been installed, the village party secretary took a group of people and moved out the few plastic sheets in their village to cover the rice.

  Fortunately, they were prepared long ago, under the concerted efforts of everyone. It had just been about ten minutes after the heavy rain, these grains had been gathered up by them and placed in a corner of the warehouse.

  This heavy rain is a common thunderstorm in summer, and the rain is not particularly long. However, the rainfall is particularly large.

  The drying field can be regarded as the highest and relatively flat place in their village. Even so, many places have accumulated a lot of rainwater.

  After the rain stopped, these villagers who were hiding from the rain around the drying yard looked at the rain on the drying yard and felt very grateful.

  Some of them didn't understand it before. The village head was anxious and asked them to move the rice to the warehouse for what they did.

  It seems that it makes sense for someone to become a village chief. Look, how foresight.

  Seeing the village chief walking out of the house, these people hurriedly surrounded him.

  "Uncle San, I really thank you this time. If it weren't for you, our village would have suffered a great loss." "No, San Uncle, you are terrific."

  "Sanshugong, thanks to you, if it weren't for you, our life this year would have been difficult."

  Listening to these villagers grateful for themselves, the village chief Ye waved his hand at them.

  "Guys, we really should be grateful for the person who discovered this heavy rain in advance. But this person is not me. It is the fifth girl of the Tie Zhu family, the Qing girl."

  "It was she who came to me this morning and told me. Since it might rain during the day today, I asked everyone to collect the food in advance. In the face of this torrential rain, the losses in our village can be said to have been minimized. This time, the green girl is standing the great merit of. " "

  of course, here, I want to thank you for working with me. when I say take it up the food in advance, Huoer no comments objection. " "

  It has With everyone's cooperation, we were able to do so smoothly. Before the rainstorm came, we would collect the grain and minimize the loss."

  Ye Xiuqing nodded secretly in her heart when she heard the words of the village chief.

  Sure enough, anyone who can become a village head has two brushes. Look at what this says, how good it is. Not only did he not greet himself for his own merits, but he also praised the big guys.

  Sure enough, after listening to Chief Ye Village. There are some proud expressions on the faces of these villagers.

  Then everyone turned their eyes to Ye Xiuqing, who was standing outside the crowd.

  Before, Ye Xiuqing's reputation in the village was not particularly good.

  Although she is good-looking, her facial features are of a more three-dimensional kind, and she is the beauty of thick-faced beauty that will be appreciated by later generations.

  But Ye Xiuqing is still young now, and his facial features have not been extended, so it seems a bit tough. Although it is also good-looking, but for the current villagers, they think it is too offensive.

  Moreover, she has a pair of parents with a very bad reputation.

  Even if Ye Xiuqing's academic performance has always been among the best, the villagers in the village will not let their children get too close to her.

  But at this time, their eyes on Ye Xiuqing showed closeness.

  Even Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun, who stood beside Ye Xiuqing, got some grateful glances from these villagers.

  "Among the children in our village, the Qing girl should be the one with the best grades. It is true that the children who are good at school are different."

  "No, I planted the land for a lifetime and dealt with the weather for a lifetime. I used to think of me. The weather is quite accurate, but today I didn't notice any signs of rain on this day. Fortunately, there is a green girl, otherwise the food in our village can't be kept."

  Ye Xiuqing's face was heard on these villagers' words. , Showing a shy smile.

  "This is not all my credit. I just feel that the weather is a little wrong, so I told my guess to Sanshugong. Thanks to Sanshugong's decisiveness, let everyone put the food away. If he doesn't believe me If so, I found that no matter how many anomalies are, it's useless." Isn't it just exaggerating each other?

  She knows this question!

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the smile on Mr. Ye's face really became more real.

  "You girl, it's alright, you don't have to praise me. It should be your credit, that's your credit. These praises are all you deserve."

  "I remember in my office, there is another one issued by the commune before. The pen that came down. When the payment is over, on behalf of our village, I will give you this pen as a reward. I hope you can study hard in the future."

  After Ye Xiuqing smiled and agreed, the village chief Ye turned his head to face Said the villagers.

  "Most of the grains were not wet by the rain. Tomorrow we will deliver the public grains as normal. We don't need to put them in the warehouse. The big guy is thinking about it all the time. As for the grains wet by the rain, the quantity is not much anyway. Wait a few days. When the weather is better, we can put it on the drying yard and let it dry."

  Hearing the words of the village chief Ye, these villagers only felt full of energy.

  After Ye Xiuqing returned home in the evening, he was praised by Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua for this incident.

  Even during the meal, the rice Zhang Chunhua gave to Ye Xiuqing was the thickest bowl. For one, this was the only way for Ye Tiezhu, the head of the family, to receive this kind of treatment.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's treatment at home, Ye Xiuli, who kept her head down, felt a little wronged in her heart.

  Today it should have been Zhou Cuiyun's turn to clean up the bowls, but after everyone put down their jobs. Zhao Chunhua asked Zhou Cuiyun to stay and tell everyone about what happened in the drying yard during the day.

  Looking at the mother who was yelled by Zhao Chunhua, Ye Xiuli could not suppress the grievance that Ye Xiuli had been suppressing in her heart.

  She stood up abruptly.

  "Ye Xiuqing can understand so much because she went to school. If I also go to school, I might be better than her. Milk, since she can go to school, then I also want to go to school."

Chapter 12 Don't even think about it!

  Ye Xiuli suddenly said something like this, which none of the people present had expected.

  Lu Mei hurriedly pulled La Ye Xiuli's clothes and motioned her not to talk any more.

  Before Ye Xiuli could speak, Ye Tiezhu, who had been sitting there, spoke first.

  "I know you all think that the old couple is partial, and we also admit that because the old four usually spends more time with us, he will take care of the emotions of our two old guys, and we will have some bias towards them."

  "But you two brothers ." Feel your conscience and ask yourself, have I exploited you? What we give to the fourth child is what we saved by our old couple. Why? Our two old guys are not dead yet, you just put us in your hands Do you consider it your own?"

  Ye Tiezhu's words can be said to be very serious. If this spreads out, the reputation of their brothers will be completely ruined.

  "I won't say much about other things, just about the child going to school. I can touch my conscience and say that I am not biased at all."

  Seeing Ye Tiezhu's disappointed gaze, Zhao Chunhua felt a little sad. Expressions. Ye Jiandang and Ye Jianjun both felt extremely uncomfortable in their hearts.

  "Dad, I know what you said. In this matter, I always think you and my mother are doing very fair."

  Hearing Ye Jiandang's words, Ye Tiezhu glanced at Ye Jianjun.

  "You don't know enough in your heart. You are still a wife and child of your own family. I don't want to make trouble in the house because of this incident."

  After finishing speaking, he turned back to his room directly.

  In Ye Xiuqing's impression, the second uncle, who had always been very quiet and honest, stretched out his hand directly and patted Ye Xiuli's back a few times.

  Ye Jianjun has only three daughters. Although there is some disappointment in not having a son, he has never abused his daughter. Even within his abilities, try to give the best to the three children.

  Moreover, because he himself is caught between the eldest brother and the fourth brother, he is easily overlooked at home.

  Therefore, among the three daughters, he is most concerned about the second daughter Ye Xiuli. At least, before today, he had never done anything to a few daughters.

  "Father, you hit me? You hit me? You and my mother were useless at home and were bullied by others, causing the three of our sisters to suffer along with you. You can't resist for the three of us. I resisted myself. You hit me?"

  Ye Xiuli's words were full of resentment, and her eyes were dark and scary.

  Ye Jianjun thought she treated her daughter pretty well, but she didn't expect that she thought of herself that way in her heart.

  Therefore, what he said naturally contained some disappointment.

  "Si Ya, you forgot. At the beginning, your father actually sent all the children of the right age in your family to school. You can't sit still, and it's useless to study. You are clamoring to come back. You say this now. Then, don't you feel bad?"

  Ye Xiuli just came back from later life, and she doesn't remember many things when she was a child. I really don't have any impression of the fact that I went to school.

  When Ye Xiuqing was six years old, she was clamoring about going to school at home.

  Ye Jiangong and his wife love their children in the first place, but they feel that they can do a lot less work when they go to school.

  Therefore, two people accompany Ye Xiuqing to make trouble at home. In the end, Ye Tiezhu was too entangled, and could only agree to Ye Xiuqing's request to go to school.

  Seeing that Ye Xiuqing was ready to go to school, Ye Jiandang and Ye Jianjun also went to see their father, hoping that their children could also go to school.

  The head of the village, Ye Culture, still attaches great importance to cultural knowledge, and the literacy campaign in the village is also prosperous.

  After discussing with Zhao Chunhua, Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua decided that everything else in the house should be sent to school except for those whose age was not appropriate.

  As a result, these girls are not for reading. In addition, although I have to work since I was young, it is not as well-regulated as going to school.

  Therefore, except for Ye Xiuqing, persisted. The remaining few children only stayed at school for one semester, so they didn't go to school and went home crying.

  It is precisely because the school time is too short and they are not very old, so Ye Xiuli has no impression of this matter.

  Hearing Ye Jianjun's explanation, Ye Xiuli was stunned. She never imagined that she had been sent to read a book at home.

  In this way, she was making a fuss at home today, like a joke.

  Ye Xiuli glanced at Ye Xiuqing subconsciously and found that Ye Xiuqing was looking at herself at this time. This discovery made Ye Xiuli feel a little embarrassed.

  For one, she and Ye Xiuqing are similar in age at home. So since childhood, Ye Xiuli has always involuntarily compared with Ye Xiuqing.

  As a result, Ye Xiuqing has been more favored than her at home since she was a child, she is better-looking than her, and she can read more. Even grown up. The married man is also a hundred times stronger than her man.

  So after returning from rebirth, she always went to trouble Ye Xiuqing and the four-bedroom family.

  As a result, basically every time you hit a wall.

  If Ye Xiuqing knows Ye Xiuli's thoughts, she will only say that rebirth can indeed increase a person's experience, but it will not increase his IQ.

  As far as Ye Xiuli's IQ is concerned, as long as she takes precautions, it is really difficult to hurt her family.

  Ye Xiuli just glanced at Ye Xiuqing, turned her head and looked at Ye Jianjun pleadingly.

  "Dad, I want to go to school now, can you send me to school now?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuli's words, she had been watching the lively Lu Honghua. Some curled their lips contemptuously.

  "Oh, back then, I didn't go to school all the time, why are you going to school now? It's not the old lady who said you, you must not go to elementary school at your age, right? You said you had a class for a week. Do you understand what the teacher said?"

  Having said that, Lu Honghua seemed to have thought of something. She looked at Ye Xiuli and was full of surprise.
  "I'm a good boy, don't you want to go to middle school to find someone? Don't tell me, this method Not bad. But you didn't even go to elementary school, so you can't go to middle school, right?"

  Lu Honghua's words were full of gloats who wanted to watch the excitement.

  After Ye Jianjun heard Lu Honghua's so-called analysis, he suddenly became anxious.

  He had to quickly dispel Ye Xiuli's thoughts, how could someone fancy his daughter after studying for so many years. It would be fine if she was rejected outright. I'm afraid that some people will see her thoughts right, and Ye Xiuli will suffer something more, and this life will be ruined.

  Thinking of this, the expression on Ye Jianjun's face became even tighter.

  "There's no way to do this, don't even think about it!"

Chapter 13 Borrowing Grain

  Ye Xiuli never expected that Ye Jianjun would be so determined to refuse.

  "You don't want me at all!" After some angrily said this, Ye Xiuli ran back to their room.

  Watching a big show for free, Ye Xiuqing, like her parents, expressed great satisfaction.

  After returning to the house, Ye Jiangong hugged Ye Xiuqing.

  "My daughter is amazing. Today, you can give your father a long face. Jin Hongshen and the others have always looked down on me. They took the initiative to chat with me today. They envy me that I have a good girl."

  Ye Jiangong said while she was holding her Ye Xiuqing turned upside down, making Ye Xiuqing feel helpless.

  However, after putting Ye Xiuqing down, Ye Jiangong said to her with a serious expression.

  "Qing girl, you saw it today. Si Ya has very big opinions on our family. These days, she often troubles our family. In the future, you will stay away from her, have you heard?"

  Ye Xiuqing has been better than normal since she was a child. The child needs to be mature, so Ye Jiangong directly told Ye Xiuqing about this matter.

  The rice has been collected into the warehouse, which indicates that the most tiring time for the villagers of the year has passed.

  In the next few months, they can basically be free.

  Ye Jiangong, who was originally not a diligent couple, lived even more lazily during this period.

  When the other villagers were drying the millet in the drying yard, the two of them sat on the sidelines.

  Seeing that Ye Xiuqing helped the village save most of the food, the villagers turned one eye and closed another, and did not say much about their couple.

  The small days of the Ye family lived very peacefully, until one day, when Ye Xiuqing came home from school, she saw a few people blocked in front of their house.

  "Mom, these people are very familiar, what are they doing at our door?"

  Ye Xiuqing looked at Zhou Cuiyun who was standing next to him, and asked some curiously.

  Ye Xiuqing has always had a problem, that is, her ability to recognize and remember faces is particularly poor.

  She can remember a person's name, and when she sees a person, she feels that the person is very familiar. However, if she is not a particularly familiar person, she has no way to match the person's name with the length.

  It started when Ye Xiuqing went to school. Ye Jiangong and his wife went to pick her up and pick her up every day. It's not that they value her too much, they just want to be lazy on this excuse.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Zhou Cuiyun's face showed a smirking smile.

  "This is your great aunt's real mother and two younger brothers, they was not enough food in the family, thinking to our house to borrow some of it."

  "This year it did to the food at the time, ah, how suddenly not enough food ? "for the interpretation of Zhou Cuiyun, Yexiu Qing some can not understand.

  "In our commune, or in our county, the autumn harvest is basically the same time period every year. The thunderstorm some time ago, many villages just caught up."

  "There is no such a powerful figure as my girl in their village. No, most of the grain is soaked in water. Even in many villages this year, even the task grain cannot be handed in."

  Regarding this situation, Ye Xiuqing had heard from the villagers in the village before.

  It's better for some village cadres to be responsible and report the actual situation. Although he will be criticized by the leader, he can leave most of the food.

  Some village cadres are so good that they directly handed in all the grain that could be seen in the village.

  If it's not enough, I borrow it from the villagers' homes. As for the ones that went back, it was the rice that was soaked in rain this year.

  As a result, many villagers can't even wait for the New Year this year, and their homes will run out of food.

  What's even more frightening is that so many rice grains are soaked and won't dry at all in a short period of time.

  Therefore, a lot of rice has become moldy.

  It is conceivable that these moldy grains have no way to support them for a year.

  Therefore, many villagers in this kind of village will find a way to borrow some from their relatives.

  It is conceivable that Lu Honghua's family came here for this.

  "Then they came here really positively, did I borrow my milk?"

  Zhou Cuiyun couldn't help laughing when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  "It's strange to borrow it. If I want to tell me, Lu Honghua deserves it. Her family can't eat enough, and it's okay to come to pick up food, and your milk is not the kind of cruel old lady." "I don't know what she thinks. She wanted to steal food secretly from her house to support her family. But when she came out with two bags of rice, she happened to meet your milk who had just returned home. This was a hornet's nest, and your milk was determined not to Allow her to send the food out."

  Lu Honghua is usually at home, often staring at Zhou Cuiyun at work, and often speaks yin and yang to them.

  Now that she is unlucky, Zhou Cuiyun is still very happy to see her.

  "Then what are they doing here now? Are you rascal?"

  Ye Xiuqing was a little speechless looking at the old lady who was lying in front of their house and rolling around.

  Just when their wives were watching the excitement, Lu Honghua not far away suddenly saw them.

  She felt like she had caught Zhao Chunhua's handle suddenly, her whole body stiffened.

  "Mother, you said that you can't lend the food at home to my mother, saying that the food at home does not support idlers. What about the fourth family? Are they not idlers?"

  "They usually work a lot. The centimeters earned by a family in a year are not as much as mine. As a result, don't their family also eat well and dress well? You are using the centimeters of our family to feed. What about their family."

  "You can feed them, so why can you ignore my natal family? If you don't lend them the food, they will be starved to death."

  "Otherwise, you will treat me as this year ." No work, take the centimeters of food I earned back and bring them back. "

  Because of asking others, Lu Honghua's tone has become much softer.

  But it can be seen that she is still not convinced in her heart.

  "What's wrong with me raising them? They are from my old Ye family. The fourth child crawled out of my belly. What do you think those people outside have to do with me? Why should I lend them food? I ask you, when you walk, you meet someone you hardly know and ask you for money, so you can give him money happily?"

  "Also, what is the grain from your centimeter? Why? , Will you stop eating or drinking next year? Or do you want to divorce my son and return to your family?"

  Lu Honghua's expression looked a little frightened after hearing your Zhao Chunhua's words!

Chapter 14 Eat inside and out.
  In this era, there are not a few divorced couples in the city, let alone in the countryside. If someone's girl is driven back from her in-law's house, the whole family will be spine-stabbed.

  Of course, the reputation of the man's house is not so good.

  Therefore, after hearing what Zhao Chunhua said, Lu Honghua immediately became quiet. She knew in her heart that Zhao Chunhua was really capable of driving her home.

  Lu Honghua was safe, but her family did not give up at this time.

  "Oh, I added a good girl to your house back then. Over the years, I have served your old Ye family as cows and horses, not to mention those who have children, but also to feed the uncle's family. Now our family will not be able to survive. Going down, what can your family reach out to help us? Why are your Ye family so cruel? You are going to watch our family die!"

  Lu Honghua's mother was lying directly in front of Ye's house at this time, loudly Cry. However, Ye Xiuqing could use her excellent eyesight to ensure that she didn't shed a single tear.

  "Lu Honghua married to our house. She gave birth to our boss and took care of our two old guys. Isn't it right? Don't talk about your Lu Honghua. Even if she is a girl in the city, she must be married to her husband's house. What? Just your old Lu family girl being squeamish and doing a little housework, then she won't be successful?"

  Zhao Chunhua didn't move at all, watching her crying there with a calm expression on her face.

  "Also, if you can't eat, you can go to your village chief or the secretary of the commune. What are you doing with me? I'm not the ancestor of your Lu family, why? I still have to support you? Hurry up and don't get in the way of our house. "The

  family of Lu Honghua's mother was choked by Zhao Chunhua, and for a while, she didn't know what to say.

  At this moment, Ye Xiuli dragged a cloth bag of grain out of the house.

  She first glanced at Zhao Chunhua with some fear, and then, as if thinking of something, she finally gathered her courage.

  "Milk, are they too pitiful? Anyway, they are the eldest mother's maiden family. Our family is going to share food soon, so we might as well lend them a little bit. At least, let them get through the hardest part of this period. The days of suffering."

  Although the memory of my childhood in the last life is not clear. It is also unclear whether the Lu family from the previous life came to borrow food at this time.

  But she remembered clearly that Lu Honghua's youngest brother had a pretty good life after more than ten years. I heard that there are hundreds of thousands of income every year.

  For Ye Xiuli, this is the existence that she looks up to.

  Moreover, that person is particularly Jin. Although I don't know what favor he received from Ye Jiangong at the beginning, he sends many gifts to Ye Jiangong's house every year, which makes Ye Xiuli very jealous.

  So after returning to the first life, Ye Xiuli would never let it go.

  After being rejected by Zhao Chunhua, Lu Honghua's family had to give up. But the appearance of Ye Xiuli gave them hope again.

  "Oh, oh, good boy, good boy. Grandma thank you, now there are not many good children like you, your kindness, grandma's family will take note of your kindness, and I will repay you later."

  I heard With the words of Mrs. Lu, Ye Xiuli's eyes lit up all at once. Even Zhao Chunhua, the one she feared most, seemed to be less scary.

  Seeing Ye Xiuli's performance, Ye Xiuqing finally knew why the book she had read before was so long that it was not over yet. After all, it really takes a lot of effort to make this kind of IQ heroine grow up.

  Before Ye Xiuli could say something to the Lu family, Zhao Chunhua slapped Ye Xiuli on the back.

  The slap was so special that Ye Xiuqing felt pain when she listened to her.

  "Go away and eat the guys inside and out. Their family has no food now, and there is one year before the next food distribution? Why, our family does not eat or drink to feed them? You are so toward them, you go to them Lao Lu Home, live with them."

  While talking, Zhao Chunhua pulled the grain in Ye Xiuli's hand. Then he pushed Ye Xiuli out of the door.

  Then, he picked up a broom for sweeping the yard, now at the gate of the yard. There is quite a kind of lofty sentiment that one man is a man who is not a man.

  "My old lady is standing here today, and no one wants to take a grain of rice from our old

  Ye's house . If anyone eats inside and out, get me out of the old Ye's house." Hearing Zhao Chunhua's words, everyone in the Ye family, even Including Lu Honghua, who was always worried about her family and crying constantly, no one dared to speak.

  "Mom, it's time for us to act."

  Ye Xiuqing stabbed Zhou Cuiyun and reminded him in a low voice.

  The mother and daughter had a tacit understanding. They messed up their hair a little bit, pushed away the crowd watching the lively crowd in front of them, and squeezed in.

  "What are you doing here? I tell you, if you don't

  leave again, I will let the police arrest you." Of course Ye Xiuqing said this to scare them, but people in this era have a natural attitude towards the police. Of fear.

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the Lu family really didn't dare to splash around like just now.

  At this time, Zhou Cuiyun took over the broom in Zhao Chunhua's hand.

  "Mother, how can this make you stand here? Although you are in good health, these people don't have a sense of measure. What if you hit you?"

  "This means that Jiangong is not at home. If he is at home, , How can I not let you face the danger here. If you accidentally bump, he won't feel sorry for him!"

  "You rest for a while and leave it to me here. Although I am a little scared, I think of you Support me in the house, I won't be afraid. Don't worry, I will never let them take a grain of grain from our house."

  Zhao Chunhua's face obviously improved a lot when he heard Zhou Cuiyun's words.

  Look at the granddaughter who is in a protective position in front of him. At this time, I was worried that I would be injured and took over my daughter-in-law. Thinking that if Ye Jiangong was at home, he would definitely not let himself out.

  Thinking of this, the balance in Zhao Chunhua's heart once again tilted towards Ye Jiangong.

  "Sure enough, your family is caring and knows that you care about me. Unlike some people, hiding like a mouse, letting an old woman come out to bear it. There are also those who eat inside and out, which really owes you.

  Here you are. Be careful yourself, don't get hurt!" Hearing the conversation between the two of them, Ye Xiuqing admired Zhou Cuiyun's five-body cast.

  What a big deal, why did the two of them say it as if they were about to face a rain of bullets.

Chapter 15 Table Awards 

 It can be seen that Zhao Chunhua really will not lend them food. In addition, after being said by Zhao Chunhua, no matter it was Lu Honghua or Ye Xiuli, they did not dare to speak again at this time.

  Therefore, when the other men of the Ye family drove back from the field, those of the Lu family had already left.

  At dinner in the evening, Zhao Chunhua directly filled Ye Xiuqing and his family's rice bowl with a thick porridge.

  "Don't say that I'm partial, I'm thinking about being partial to your two brothers. But this afternoon, people are almost breaking into us to grab food, how do your daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law do it?"

  "One can't wait for it. I vacated our family, but subsidized her family. None of them knew what was wrong, and thought about giving food to others. Why? Want to be a family member of Lu?"

  Zhao Chunhua looks more than Lu Honghua What didn't happen was Ye Xiuli's behavior in the afternoon.

  Therefore, her attitude towards Ye Xiuli was not good, and it became worse.

  To be honest, if the current world cannot promote feudal superstition, she would like to find a goddess to show Ye Xiuli.

  I haven't noticed this granddaughter before, and there is something wrong with her brain.

  Take a look at what she has done during this time. Few things can be done by normal people.

  Hearing Zhao Chunhua's very unkind words, Ye Xiuli only felt that the people around the dining table all looked at her with some dazzling eyes.

  How do they know that the Lu family will make money that they can't make for a lifetime in the next year. Now that they have offended the Lu family so thoroughly, there will be times when they regret it later.

  Ye Xiuqing was sitting right across from Ye Xiuli, so Ye Xiuqing could see the expression on her face very clearly.

  Ye Xiuqing grew up in the upper class and has also been in the market. Therefore, she could tell at a glance what Ye Xiuli was thinking in her heart at this time.

  Ye Xiuqing only thought it was a little funny about Ye Xiuli's thoughts.

  To be honest, she is different from the people she has been fond of in her previous life. Ye Xiuli was born again, and her last life was not easy. To her, rebirth should be regarded as a gift from God.

  With such a great opportunity, shouldn't she think that she should use the prophet to improve herself and achieve success in the end? Why does it seem that she wants to hug her thighs?
  Just when Ye Xiuqing was thinking about things, a small fish was caught in her rice bowl.

  "Qing girl eat more, I'm scared this afternoon, make up."

  Hearing Zhao Chunhua's words, Ye Xiuqing's face immediately showed a cute smile.

  "Thank you for milk, you also need to eat more. We need you to worry about it both at home and abroad. You are the hardest person in the family and need nutrition the most."

  Zhao Chunhua smiled upon hearing Ye Xiuqing's affirmation of her contribution. The wrinkles are deepened.

  This meal probably didn't eat well except for the two elderly people in the family and Ye Xiuqing's family.

  The soundproofing of rural houses is not very good. Ye Xiuqing returned to her room at night. Obviously, I heard the uncle Ye Jiandang and the second uncle Ye Jianjun scolding his wife and daughter.

  The next day, it was obvious that both families got up late. Moreover, the dark circles on the face are very obvious.

  As soon as the Ye family finished their breakfast, the village chief's voice came from the loudspeaker of the village.

  "Hey, hello! Attention, all villagers! Attention, all villagers! Please come to the drying yard for a meeting right away! Repeat again, please come to the drying yard for a meeting immediately!"

  Hearing the notice from the village chief, the Ye family got up one after another. The drying field rushed over.

  On the way, I met other people in the village, and Zhao Chunhua grabbed an old sister who had a good relationship.

  "Why is the meeting suddenly notified? Is there something?"

  Hearing Zhao Chunhua's question, the sister shook her head.

  "I don't know, it shouldn't be a big deal ." After speaking, they went to the drying yard soon.

  The village chief and the village party secretary stood on a simple table in the drying yard. After counting the number of people, the village party secretary came forward to speak.

  "It's not a big deal for everyone to come over today. A few days ago, our village completed this year's autumn harvest. Thanks to everyone's efforts, our village's harvest this year was very good."

  Hearing the words of the village party secretary, the villagers under the platform There was a smile on their faces.

  "Before I went to pay for food, found that many predict to that village because there is no heavy rain, leading to the village there's a lot of food, were drenched by the rain."

  "Because too many food drying is not timely, a lot of food appear Many villages have finished paying the task grains this year, and there is almost no more grain left."

  "Our village, if it weren't for the Tie Zhu family's Qing girl reminded in time, would be the same as them. Therefore, we passed our village leaders. We are going to give the Qing girl a certain reward and thank her for her contribution to our village."

  Hearing the words of the village party secretary, none of the villagers under the platform spoke out against it and applauded one after another.

  Looking at the village chief beckoning to himself on the stage, the village party secretary with a kind smile on his face. Ye Xiuqing only felt a little nervous when he looked at his parents and grandma with pride, and the villagers who were applauding with gratitude and gratitude.

  Actually, she shouldn't be nervous.

  In the previous life, Ye Xiuqing had seen all kinds of big scenes. Whether it's receiving a national award or playing a piano solo in front of thousands of people, she has never had stage fright. This was the first time she felt this feeling of rapid heartbeat.

  Probably, it's because the expressions on these people's faces are too real.

  Ye Xiuqing took a deep breath, calmed down, and walked to the village chief's side.

  She received a handwritten, red commendation letter and a brand-new hero pen from the village chief.

  "Thank you for the reward given to me in the village. Actually, this is what I should do. I am also a member of the village. It is a great honor to be able to use the knowledge I have learned to contribute to the village."

  "Of course. , I also know that our family is not doing well enough, thank my grandma for being tolerant of our family. My parents have also realized their shortcomings and have been working hard to correct them. I also hope that everyone can give us one more and make progress slowly Opportunity."

  Hearing what Ye Xiuqing said, the villagers in the audience felt very comfortable in their hearts.

  Moreover, because of Ye Xiuqing, their attitude towards Ye Laosi was much better.

  Besides, it's like Ye Xiuqing said. Even if Ye Laosi was lazy, he was raised by his parents and had nothing to do with them.

  Thinking of this, these villagers looked at Ye Jiangong's family more peacefully.

Chapter 16 Have You Heard?
  I don't know if it was what the Lu family did that gave some people in other villages enlightenment.

  In the next month, many people from other villages came to their villages to borrow food.

  Generally speaking, people in the village always have some in-law connections with other villages.

  Moreover, the older generation in many people is not like Zhao Chunhua, who can directly reject the request of the other party.

  So many people didn't feel anything at first, but when they reacted, they found that the food in their homes had already been borrowed a lot.

  So during this period, every day the name of the village went to the village head, wanting the village head to help him get the food back. So during this period, the village head's temper has been very irritable.

  Of course, none of this has much to do with Ye Xiuqing. As a primary school student who is about to enter junior high school, the most important thing for her at this time is to study hard.

  The knowledge of elementary school is very simple for Ye Xiuqing. Coupled with the various knowledge and skills she has learned in her last life, she can create a genius image for herself.

  However, Ye Xiuqing felt that it was also quite good that she grew up step by step.

  "Xiuqing, have you heard that? The sister-in-law of our village's fourth uncle's sister-in-law had a fight with her man yesterday, and the fight was fierce." When class was over, the girl sitting next to Ye Xiuqing lowered her voice. 

  At this time, the desks and chairs in the classroom are all long wooden tables and chairs, and two people share a table. In this way, the relationship between two people at the same table is generally very good.

  The girl who talked to Ye Xiuqing was called Ye Maomao. As the only girl in the family for three generations, she is very popular at home.

  Of course, if she is not favored, it is impossible to send her over to study. Just from the twenty-odd students in the classroom, there are only four girls, you can tell. Although it has been said that women can hold up half the sky, most families still favor sons over daughters.

  Hearing what she said, Ye Xiuqing shook her head in confusion.

  There are more males in their families, so when they applied for a homestead, the area they applied for was also relatively large. Similarly, their house is farther away from the center of the village.

  The fourth uncle's house that the girl said was far away from Ye Xiuqing's house. In addition, Ye Xiuqing had come to school early this morning, and she really didn't know what she said to the same table.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's confused look, the girl suddenly found the joy of gossiping with others.

  She looked at Ye Xiuqing enthusiastically, and mysteriously shared what she knew with Ye Xiuqing.

  "Do you remember that a while ago, the husband and wife of the second son of the fourth uncle's family had an accident when they went to work."

  Ye Xiuqing nodded when she heard Ye Maomao's words.

  At the time, this incident was quite a big deal.

  Ye's surname is considered to be the most common surname in their village, so many people are acquainted with them.

  But I have to say that although they call each other's fourth uncle. But few people in the village can afford him.

  His reputation in their village was countless times worse than Ye Jiangong.

  Ye Jiangong just likes to be lazy when he is working, and this fourth uncle is also stupid and bad.

  When he was young, he didn't do less sly things. I even sold my daughter in order to pay off debts.

  Although his eldest son is not as bad as him, he is also very selfish. It's okay to the son in the family, but to the wife and daughter.

  And his second son, that is a good bamboo shoot from Daezhu. A few years ago, by chance, I entered the city as a worker and found a daughter-in-law in the city, which is considered a cross-classification.

  However, his luck is indeed not good.

  No, just a few years ago, and passed away because of an accident. I heard that only a 13-year-old daughter and a seven-year-old boy were left in the house.

  During that time, Zhao Chunhua often regretted at home. If so two people say nothing, they are gone, and the remaining two children are too pitiful.

  "I know about this. It doesn't mean that the factory has given some compensation. He also promised to keep a post and take over after their siblings grow up? Also, it doesn't mean that half of the pensions will be paid to the two families. Uncle's brother-in-law, are the two children raised by the girl's parents? The fourth uncle's family fights, what does it have to do with this?"

  Ye Maomao rolled his eyes disdainfully when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words.

  "What's the matter? Of course, the fourth uncle did not do it again. I heard that yesterday, the fourth uncle took his son to the county to make a fuss. It is said that half of the pension is paid to the family, and there is one job for each family."

  I heard Ye Xiuqing was also amazed by the face of their family.

  They are still raising two children! In the beginning, if the two children weren't for their family to die and die, these things would not have been distributed in this way.

  "I heard that the other party is not a good-tempered person? Can they let them bully the door?"

  Ye Xiuqing also became interested in this gossip.

  "Where can it be? Anyway, the fourth uncle's family didn't want to work. Yesterday, I brought back a girl, which should be the eldest daughter of the second uncle's family. No, I didn't take advantage of it and I was at a disadvantage. Didn't they last night? Just cursing at home."

  Ye Xiuqing always felt something was wrong when she heard Ye Maomao's words.

  You know, the fourth uncle is notoriously not a loser in the village. Sometimes, even for a cabbage on his own land, a stalemate with neighbors for a long time.

  If it's like what Ye Maomao said, they would just come back directly without going to work. Why would you bring a child back?
  Before Ye Xiuqing could understand, the teacher for this class joined the teacher. Ye Xiuqing put the matter aside and concentrated on listening to the class.

  After school that night, when Zhao Chunhua talked about it, she just listened to a few words and didn't take it too seriously.

  Therefore, she did not see that after Ye Xiuli listened to this incident, she had some abnormal expressions.

  A few days later, Ye Xiuqing was in the village and saw the girl brought back by the fourth uncle.

  To be honest, Ye Xiuqing was stunned when she saw this girl.

  She had heard before that this girl was still a favorite at home. But the girl who appeared in the village now seemed to be not much different from the girl in the village. Even her state is not as good as some of the girls in the village chief.

Chapter 17 Unified Examination

 What she is wearing at this time is a piece of clothing with some worn-out clothes.

  By this time, it was almost December. A few days ago, Zhou Cuiyun just put on a thinner cotton jacket for Ye Xiuqing.

  But this girl is wearing a patched single coat. Ye Xiuqing felt cold for her as she watched.

  But this girl, holding a big basin, seemed to be going to the river to wash clothes.

  Regarding her current state, Ye Xiuqing had some pity for her in her heart. But she also knew that she couldn't do anything at this time. After all, their family is also living tightly.

  Just when Ye Xiuqing was about to turn around and leave, she saw Ye Xiuli walking out of the village, and came to this girl in a few steps.

  Ye Xiuqing was far away from them, and did not hear what they were saying.

  But Ye Xiuqing can tell from Ye Xiuli's expression that she is getting close to this girl at this time.

  After this time of contact, Ye Xiuqing has some understanding of the character of the heroine in this book.

  Ye Xiuli is not a bad person, but her character is somewhat selfish.

  To use the words summarized by some people in later generations, that is, "You can live better, but you can't live better than me."

  Moreover, it is probably her experience in the previous life that limited her vision. This led to Ye Xiuli, even with such a great opportunity for rebirth. More, I just want to rely on others to make my life better. But I never thought of seizing the opportunity and relying on my own strength to fight for all of this.

  Ye Xiuli in the book also changed her mentality after suffering several losses. At this time, Ye Xiuli had no character of seeing rabbits and hawks.

  It was directed at her to have some courteous attitude towards this girl. It seems that in the future, this girl or someone in her family will definitely have a lot of achievements.

  It seems that afterwards, she doesn't need to worry about this girl anymore. Ye Xiuli still has some clever things. Since she wants to get close to this girl, her life should be much better in the future.

  Sure enough, even Ye Xiuli's character had some flaws in Ye Xiuqing's view.

  However, she is an adult inside after all. She consciously pleased each other, and Ye Xiuli was close to this girl when she was most helpless.

  Therefore, it only took less than a month. The relationship between this girl and Ye Xiuli is much closer.

  At least Ye Xiuqing saw it more than once, and the two were whispering together.

  She even ran into it once that when the girl's uncle brought her younger brother to see her, she introduced Ye Xiuli to her relatives.

  Of course, none of this has much to do with Ye Xiuqing. All her energy now is devoted to the final exam that is about to begin.

  Two years ago, the country just resumed the college entrance examination. At this time, people all over the country are very eager for talents.

  This has led to the education system, from top to bottom, attaching great importance to talents.

  Ye Xiuqing and his group of students are about to take the elementary and junior high school exams, plus there are indicators issued by the city.

  Therefore, the county education bureau combined to prepare for this year's final exam, and gathered all the fifth grade students in the county to schools in the county for unified examinations. Let's take a look at the grades of this group of students, what level they can account for in the city.

  Ye Xiuqing certainly has confidence in the level of his knowledge. However, she would not look down on other students of this era.

  You know, there are some geniuses in every age. Ye Xiuqing thinks that she has good learning ability, but she is not a genius.

  Therefore, even Ye Xiuqing has mastered the knowledge of junior high school by borrowing books from other senior students. She still attaches great importance to every exam.

  "Xiuqing, do you think these leaders are full and supported. This cold weather has sent us all to the county to take the exam. Isn't this a tossing person? And, just like our school, no more than ten How can the teacher's school compare with the students in other county schools? Let's rank with them. It's shameful." It's about to go to the exam soon. Ye Maomao sat in his seat, packing his own things, and right. Ye Xiuqing complained in a low voice.

  "Who said that we are inferior to them? Don't we use the same textbooks? I usually understand the knowledge points in the textbooks. When I go for the exam, I don't panic in my heart."

  Listening to Ye Xiuqing's old god Ye Maomao lay down on the table dejectedly.

  "You usually get good grades, so of course you don't have to worry about it at this time. Ahhhhh! I'm just in the class, at most I'm ashamed of the whole school. This time it's good, I'm going to be ashamed and thrown into the county."

  Ye Maomao's family Several elder brothers have good abilities. Although they are temporary workers, several of them work in the county. Naturally, there are some colleagues who are well-connected and have children about the same age as Ye Maomao.

  When I usually talk, I will naturally talk about my child's grades.

  In the past, the scores on Ye Maomao's test papers were pretty deceptive. But everyone knows that it was because their school teachers deducted points very loosely when marking the test papers.

  Now the county has unified examinations, unified corrections, and unified rankings. Ye Maomao knows his achievements too well. No, I have been nervous since a few days ago.

  "Okay, I don't want to study hard before I'm afraid of embarrassment. Okay, okay, don't worry. Didn't I tell you a few question types before? These are the focus of our semester. During the exam, there are a lot of questions. These types of questions may appear in the larger ones. Your mastery of these questions is quite good. So don't worry, there will be no problems in this exam."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's affirmation, Ye Maomao fiercely Exhaled.

  "That's good, that's good. I hope I don't fail the exam too badly this time. Ahhhhh! I'm still so nervous!"

  Seeing Ye Maomao at this time, he couldn't listen to his persuasion at all. Ye Xiuqing could only sigh helplessly and let Ye Maomao slowly get tangled.

  Because everyone was going to the county by car together, Ye Xiuqing, accompanied by Ye Jiangong, went to the school to gather with other students in the class early the next morning. Then I got in and went to the car in the county seat.

  Even if their village is relatively close to the county, when we set off in the morning, it was still dark. Not to mention, some students from communes far away from the county seat.

  Sitting in the car, Ye Xiuqing agreed with Ye Maomao for the first time. It's really troublesome to ask them all the students to go to the county to take the exam.

Chapter 18 What is the name?
  For this final exam, all the students in the township and county were scattered and arranged in different schools in the county.

  Ye Xiuqing and the others came earlier, and the gate of the school has not yet opened. At this time, the principal could only lead these students and wait outside the door.

  "Hey, which school are you from? Why haven't I seen you before?"

  Ye Xiuqing was lowering her head, checking the stationery she brought this time. Not far away, there was a hoarse voice.

  "Me? I'm

  from Yejiapu Elementary School in Jiuhe Town. How about you?" Ye Xiuqing couldn't help smiling when she heard Ye Maomao's voice. It seems that Ye Maomao's circle of friends has expanded again.

  He probably grew up spoiled by family members, so Ye Maomao's personality is particularly outgoing, and even a little familiar.

  Their Yejiabao Village is considered to be a relatively large village. In addition, the village chief is more knowledgeable, so a primary school was built in the outermost part of their village. School-age children from several nearby villages will go to Yejiabao Village to attend primary school.

  When Ye Xiuqing came to school on the first day, she hadn't waited for her to match the appearance of the students in the class with their names. Ye Maomao had already become one with most of the people in the class.

  Her communicative ability, even someone like Ye Xiuqing, who had taken a special communicative class. I also have to feel admired.

  Originally, Ye Maomao, like Ye Xiuqing, thought she could make new friends when she came to the exam this time.

  Unexpectedly, after the boy heard Ye Maomao and said the name of his school, his attitude suddenly became cold.

  "It turned out to be from a school in the country."

  After speaking, he looked up and down Ye Maomao's clothes, and curled his lips in disdain.

  Seeing his performance, Ye Maomao was like a cat whose tail was trampled on, and his hair exploded all at once.

  "What do you mean? I'm from the country, so what?"

  "Not very good. I didn't expect you to dress like a person. It turned out to be a soil bun in the country. Seriously, it's the teaching level of your country. , It must be the countdown. Why come here to waste this time?"

  Ye Xiuqing looked at the boy up and down when he heard his words.

  At this time, the weather outside was very cold. This boy wore a big padded jacket that looked very thick.

  Moreover, he has a pair of flared pants on his legs. You know, the eighty year does not enter until after the new year. Flared pants have just become popular in the South.

  At this time, many northerners have not even heard of bell bottoms. It is very difficult to own a pair of flared pants.

  Especially this boy, who seems to be only eleven or twelve years old. Being able to buy a pair of flared pants for such a small child can be so ruthless, it can be seen that the conditions in his family are particularly good. It's no wonder that whether he speaks or moves, he is arrogant.

  However, whether it is to Ye Maomao who is carefree. For Ye Xiuqing, who had seen the more prosperous world before, they didn't take him seriously.

  "What does what I wear have anything to do with you? I didn't wear it for you. Besides, you took the initiative to come and talk to me just now. Now make this look for someone to show."

  "We came from the country ." What about the exam. What? Your exam does not depend on how many scores you answer, but on where you came from? If this is the case, we won't have to take the exam for the college entrance examination in the future. Everyone writes from Beijing directly on the paper. If you come from the city, can you just go to university?"

  Ye Maomao's lips were so slippery that he hadn't waited for Ye Xiuqing to speak. She spoke to this boy babblingly, and directly confuses this little boy with some arrogance.

  He stared at Ye Maomao blankly, and for a while, he didn't even know how to refute it.

  Seeing his stunned look, Ye Maomao was like a little rooster that had won the battle, and his whole person looked triumphant.

  "What's your name? Which school are you from?"

  Hearing Ye Maomao's words, the boy's brain had not yet reacted, and his mouth had already reported his name and school.

  "How about your grades? It's not a matter of words. After the results come out this time, we will compare each other, and see if your grades are higher or the grades of our students are higher. Do you dare to compare?"

  Hear Ye Maomao If that happened, the boy reacted. He gritted his neck and said loudly.

  "There's nothing to compare. You just wait to lose." The

  little boy finished his cruel words angrily, staring at Ye Maomao, and fearing that Ye Maomao would suffer, Ye Xiuqing who was standing next to her gave Ye Xiuqing a look and turned away in a cold and noble manner.

  When the boy left, Ye Maomao, who had just been high-spirited, immediately showed Ye Xiuqing a flattering smile.

  "Xiuqing, this battle concerning the honor of our Yejiapu Elementary School is up to you, come on."

  "Okay, okay, I see."

  Ye Xiuqing attaches great importance to each exam. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing took the paper very seriously before handing in the paper if there was such a bet.

  After the exam, Ye Maomao took Ye Xiuqing's hand and asked nervously.

  "Xiuqing, how did you answer it? Are there any questions that you can't?"

  Ye Xiuqing's grades have always been the best in their class, with full marks every time.

  After listening to Ye Maomao's question, the other students in the class, including the teacher, looked at Ye Xiuqing.

  Against their gazes. Ye Xiuqing shook her head very calmly.

  "Fortunately, I can do all the questions this time. I can't guarantee a full score for the composition, but in other places, there should be no deductions."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Maomao cheered softly. On the way back, her character is very high.

  For Ye Xiuqing and the others, the semester's learning task is over after the exam.

  Because in winter, there is not much farm work that she can do in the ground. Therefore, every winter vacation is easier for students.

  In the past, when Ye Xiuqing was on vacation, she still had to do some housework. However, since Ye Xiuqing predicted a heavy rain in autumn, he helped reduce losses in the village.

  Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua stopped Ye Xiuqing from doing housework. Usually, she is always urged to go to school.

  In this way, Ye Xiuqing was more relaxed.

  On this day, Ye Maomao came to find Ye Xiuqing to do homework together.

  As a result, as soon as he sat down, Ye Maomao pulled Ye Xiuqing and talked about gossip.

  "Xiuqing, let me tell you. I heard from my mother last night that the new sister of the fourth uncle's house was given to someone else's house by the fourth uncle."

  Ye Xiuqing, who was still a little inattentive, heard this name. At that time, I suddenly sat upright.

  "What's the name of the granddaughter that the fourth uncle took back?"

Chapter 19 I won't feel at ease in my whole life

  Ye Maomao didn't expect that Ye Xiuqing would be so excited just by hearing a name.

  She was stunned for a moment before reacting to the question Ye Xiuqing had just asked.

  "What's her name? Her uncle came back to see her before. I remember calling her Xinli. Then she should be called Ye Xinli."

  Hearing this name, I think of recent events. Ye Xiuqing can be sure that this Ye Xinli should be the girl in the book who was used by Ye Xiuli and gave her a lot of contacts.

  In the book, this girl named Ye Xinli has a very good relationship with Ye Xiuli. She also introduced her brother who had come to visit her and said that this was her best friend.

  Later, she disappeared suddenly when she was 13 years old. Her grandfather told her that she was sent to a childless family in the city.

  Moreover, her grandfather said when she saw people, Ye Xinli had a very good life in the city. In addition, from time to time, he retrieved some things from the city, saying that they were sent back by Ye Xinli's adoptive parents.

  No one doubted what he said.

  It wasn't until five years later that there was a murder case in a nearby village, and everyone knew that Ye Xinli was not given away at all this time. Instead, her grandfather sold it to a fool in a nearby village as a child bride for 300 yuan.

  For the next three years, the fool's family has been controlling Ye Xinli's personal freedom, leaving her no chance to contact her relatives.

  When she was 15 years old, she forced her to marry a fool.

  In the past few years, Ye Xinli had to do a lot of work at the fool's house. In order to prevent Ye Xinli from escaping, the family did not feed her at all, which made her very weak.

  Moreover, after she married the idiot, the idiot beat her at every turn.

  In the next two years, Ye Xinli was beaten by a fool with three children, which made her body weaker.

  Ye Xinli, who felt that he was running out of time, took this sickle that he had secretly hidden in one night. All of the five fools were hacked to death in the house, and then they plunged into the well by themselves.

  At that time, the incident was particularly troublesome, and Ye Xiuli learned about it. Still sighing, did not expect that she had heard of the murderer in the nearby village in her last life, turned out to be her childhood good friend.

  And Ye Xiuli knew that Ye Xinli's younger brother would become a scientific researcher in the future.

  Therefore, during the years when Ye Xinli lost contact, Ye Xiuli has always cared for him as a sister.

  After Ye Xinli's death, her younger brother put his affection for his sister on Ye Xiuli.

  Later, Ye Xiuli was able to achieve success, and he also had a certain relationship with him.

  When I first read the book, the author's description of the content of this part was rather vague, and Ye Xiuqing didn't have much feeling for it.

  But through this time of contact, Ye Xiuqing can be sure.

  In this matter, Ye Xiuli may not know where Ye Xinli was sold. However, she absolutely knew what Ye Xinli would encounter in the future.

  Thinking of this, Ye Xiuqing suddenly had a deeper understanding of Ye Xiuli's cold blood. It seems that more attention should be paid to guard against her in the future.

  Ye Xiuqing and Ye Xinli did not have much contact.

  However, the education she received since childhood did not allow her to remain indifferent after knowing what Ye Xinli was about to encounter.

  "Maomao, let me ask you, do you think that with the fourth uncle's character, you really gave away sister Xinli instead of selling her?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Maomao was obviously frightened.

  "You said, Sister Xinli was sold by the fourth uncle? How could it be possible! Although the fourth uncle is not very good, but Sister Xinli is his granddaughter. The fourth uncle also said that he gave it to Xin. The family that Sister Li was looking for had very good conditions in the house. Sister Xinli used to enjoy a blessing."

  Seeing Ye Maomao's innocent look, Ye Xiuqing was not prepared to say more.

  She asked Ye Maomao a few more words about Ye Xinli. After developing Ye Maomao and knowing no more, some embarrassed, said to Ye Maomao.

  "Maomao, I have something to be busy for a while, so I won't do my homework with you today. When I have time next time, let's write and play together, okay."

  Ye Maomao and Ye Xiuqing have the best relationship, but In the village, she also has many friends of her own.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Maomao nodded, packed his things and went home.

  Seeing Ye Maomao leave, Ye Xiuqing hurriedly went to Ye Jiangong and talked about her speculation to Ye Jiangong.

  After listening to Ye Xiuqing's speculation, Ye Jiangong scratched his head, watched Ye Xiuqing hesitated to speak, and didn't seem to know how to tell her.

  Seeing the expression on Ye Jiangong's face, Ye Xiuqing felt some excitement and slowly calmed down.

  "Qing girl, let me tell you this. We all know that selling people is wrong. However, your fourth uncle is Ye Xinli's grandfather after all. Even if he really sells Ye Xinli, This is also a family affair in their family. And if this matter has not been caused in the village, the village chief will not take care of it." "Furthermore, we all know what kind of person your fourth uncle is. Ye Xinli and her grandmother's house. Those relatives of you must know it too."

  "Since they allowed your fourth uncle to bring Ye Xinli back. Now, they won't stand up to support Ye Xinli."

  "Look, the village won't take care of it either. Ye Xinli Even if we know that she was sold by your fourth uncle, who do you want to call for her?"

  "And you can guarantee that she will return to your fourth uncle's house, Will it be better than living in other people's homes?"

  "Girl, I know you are soft-hearted, and I am glad that you have this sense of justice in your heart. But have you ever thought about bringing her back and how she will live in the future? pass."

  These things Ye Jiangong said are very realistic.

  In this era, especially in some remote mountain villages like them, arranged marriages are normal.

  Even like Ye Xinli, teenage girls are sent to be child brides-in-laws. As long as no one is serious about it, no one will be nosy.

  Of course Ye Xiuqing knew that she had no position and went to stand up for Ye Xinli. Even, she is very likely to be thankless.

  However, thinking of what Ye Xinli would encounter in the future. Thinking of what is described in the book, Ye Xinli was not even 18 years old when he jumped into the well. Ye Xiuqing felt that she could not be indifferent.

  "Dad, I know what you said. But I know better. If I don't care about this, I won't feel at ease in my whole life."

Chapter 20 is troublesome.

  Although Ye Jiangong is usually a little uncomfortable, as Ye Xiuqing's father, he still knows a little about her.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's face now, he knew it in his heart. Even if he opposed it now, Ye Xiuqing might do it herself.

  Ye Jiangong looked at Ye Xiuqing, his eyes were always tolerant when he faced his family.

  "Okay, okay, my daughter has such a good heart, I am a father, and I can't hold back. Okay, leave it to me, I'll ask you about the specific situation. But let's say yes Yeah, you are not allowed to hide from me what you are doing, have you heard?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded fiercely when he heard Ye Jiangong's words.

  Knowing that Ye Xinli only married that fool three years later, there will be no danger in a short time, and Ye Xiuqing of course is not in a hurry.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's obedient appearance, Ye Jiangong once again told her a few words before leaving the house.

  Although Ye Jiangong usually hangs out in the village, his circle of friends is also very wide.

  Not only in the village, but even in the county, there are many good "hupengoyou" relationships.

  Therefore, he quickly inquired and understood that Ye Xinli was indeed not sent to the county as Ye Xiuqing had guessed.

  After Ye Xiuqing learned the news, she went directly to the fourth uncle's house.

  "Girl Qing, is there anything you came to see me for?"

  Si Uncle was sitting in the room, and when he saw Ye Xiuqing walking in from the door, he asked with a kindly expression.

  But Ye Xiuqing felt that his sight was very uncomfortable.

  Ye Xiuqing feels right. Since buying Ye Xinli for three hundred yuan, he seems to have found a new way to get rich.

  You know, a worker in the county now only earns a few dozen yuan a month. Three hundred yuan is a huge sum of money for any family.

  What's more, this is no capital business.

  Therefore, in the past two days, the fourth uncle has really contacted the middleman who contacted him a few times. For some situations, he also knows something.

  Girls like Ye Xiuqing, who are good-looking and good grades, are more valuable.

  However, thinking that Ye Xiuqing's father was Ye Jiangong, the fourth uncle still didn't dare to do anything.

  You know, don't look at Ye Jiangong's temperament in front of his family. In the village, it's just lazy.

  However, Ye Jiangong still has a certain reputation among the gangsters in the county seat.

  I heard that some people didn't know how to provoke him a few years ago, and Ye Jiangong was holding him and carrying bricks, and he almost didn't kill him. It is really the kind of cruelty that is not fatal, and now it has a very large deterrent to those little gangsters.

  That is, he never thought about staying with those gangsters. Otherwise, he might really be able to gather a lot of younger brothers.

  Ye Xiuqing didn't know that in such a short period of time, the fourth uncle had so many things in his mind.

  She didn't enter the house at all, stood directly at the door, and said to him with a smile.

  "Uncle Si, I want to ask, where did you send Sister Xinli."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Uncle Si's expression became unsightly.

  "I do not say? Now in her county, the other in the family conditions are good to go. You came over and asked me what it means? How, as she kissed my grandfather, but also not harm her."

  "Four, but Jiuye Sister Xinli's grandfather, Tiger Poison doesn't even eat children. Fourth Uncle can't be a beast. Of course it's for her good to send her away. Ah, Fourth Uncle, I don't mean you are a beast. , Are you not as good as a beast? Not right! Excuse me, Uncle Si, I am not very good at talking. Anyway, just like that, I believe you will not harm Sister Xinli."

  The more Ye Xiuqing explained, the more flustered she became. At the end, she almost started to cry.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's appearance, even if the fourth uncle is angry at this moment, it is really difficult to let out.

  "Okay, okay, can I still care about a little girl like you?

  Alright , do you have anything else to do when you come over?" He didn't want to see Ye Xiuqing at all now.

  "The fourth uncle is like this. You know that the relationship between my fourth sister and Xinli is pretty good, and I have met with Xinli several times. Yesterday, when I was packing things at home, I found that there was a Xinli sister at home. Small flower head."

  "Okay, her new parents will buy it for her, so you can keep that."

  "Uncle Si, thank you! But Sister Xinli said before that this head flower was given by her mother. she bought, very important to her. just my dad to take me to town tomorrow, and I think you find out about new legislation sister somewhere, that I gave her in the past. "

  heard Yexiu Qing, then four Jiuye face Some are not so good.

  "Her new parents don't want her to have too much contact with us. Okay, you can give it to me. I will visit her next time and send it to her."

  "It's so troublesome, Uncle Si, don't worry, I'll just Give her things and come back. It won't make her adoptive parents unhappy."

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's insistence on her face, the fourth uncle hated her.

  "She was not at home recently. Her adoptive parents took her back to her hometown. Let's talk about it when she comes back."

  "Where is her hometown? Is it a village near our county?"

  "In..."

  Ye Xiuqing asked one after another. The fourth uncle was unable to parry for a while.

  After hearing her question, she habitually wanted to answer it.

  However, as soon as the first word was spoken, he closed his mouth with an unpleasant expression.

  "Okay, my hometown is far away, you can't make it through. You give me things, and when she comes back, I will send them to her."

  Hearing what the fourth uncle said, Ye Xiuqing didn't bother anymore. He directly held the head flower in his hand, handed it to him, and left obediently.

  As soon as Ye Xiuqing went out, she saw Ye Jiangong who was waiting for her not far away.

  "I'm back? Ask something?" "He didn't say anything, but he almost said a week or something in the village. I think he should have sent Sister Xinli to this village."

  Although just now The fourth uncle only said one word, and then closed his mouth. However, Ye Xiuqing's attention has always been on him. So, naturally I saw what the word he didn't say was.

  "Zhou Ye Village, is there a Zhou Ye Village in our county? I have to find someone to inquire about it. No, there is a Zhoudian Village in our town. If the girl is really sent to Zhoudian Village, this will be the case. It's a bit troublesome." The more Ye Jiangong said, the more serious the expression on his face.

  "Daughter, maybe the two of us really won't be able to save people."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...
140K 2.4K 54
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://m.ajjxs.com/txt/27758.html Category: Through Novel author: Quifeng Xiaoxiao Size: 206 KB Progr...
26.1K 170 16
After early death, Bai Luzhu became even more depressed after finding out that she was the control group of the cousin of Tianwen's heroine. At first...
38.5K 356 20
70's Stepmother's daily life of raising a baby (七零后妈咸鱼带娃日常) Author: Survival through writing https://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/qilinghoumaxianyudaiwari...