ZDMN FF

Per RanvithaRan

FF jump in! Més

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

3.7K 126 21
Per RanvithaRan

Some changes

> Monami also has a older brother but he is dead and only Sid knows about him
> Monami has 1 1/2 year old daughter named Juhi
> Siddharth is a cop but he is suspended
> Siddharth joined the academy late but he didn't introduce himself as Monami's fiance
>Monami's dad is the villain

Everything else is same as the show.

After Monami gets rejected but before Karan realises his feelings

Sid was in the rooftop of Parakaram holding a tub full of butterscotch ice-cream looking the stars.

Monami: Oh my god, Sid shooting stars!!!!

Sid turned around to see monami jumping up and down like a child and smiled.

Monami walked to him towards him still smiling a child

Monami: Sid, do you have any paper?

Sid: Why?

Monami turned to look at him in disbelief and says: So that I can write a wish and throw it out. You know how he always said that in order for a wish to come true you need to write it on a paper plane and throw it out

Sid: I am pretty sure that's not why he said that but....here you go

Monami took the paper immediately and wrote down a wish and folded it neatly and threw it out.

Sid: Happy now?

Monami: Yeah, very happy!!

Sid: What did you wish for?

Monami: If I tell you, it won't come true!

Sid: Okay, okay calm down!

Sid then gave her the ice-cream that he was holding in his hand

Monami looked at it in shock and then pure bliss and started eating it.

Monami with full mouth asked Sid: What is this for? Is it to make me feel better about Karan's rejection?

Sid looked at the stars and replied: You and I know very well that you actually proposed to him to get rejected and you are actually glad about it!

Hearing this Karan, Sanjana and Faizi got shocked. Sanju and Faizi were having their usual drinking sessions at the rooftop but Sid and Monami had no idea that they were there.

Karan: She proposed to get rejected and she is actually glad that I rejected her, what a weird girl!

Back to Sid and Monami

Monami: What did you expect? You know I don't believe in love, marriage and all of that!

Sid: But you believe it for me?

Monami: Okay let me put it this way, I don't believe it for myself, I don't believe that anyone can love me unconditionally, enough to be patient to help pick up all the broken pieces, patient enough to understand me, patient enough see the real me without prejudice, to actually trust me and earn my trust. Let's be real, Sid I am broken and messed up, and it's stupid to expect someone to heal me.

Karan POV

Broken, messed up? What is she talking about? How can she be messed up when she looks happy all the time! She doesn't believe in love and marriage? Why? Did she have a boyfriend before this? Or worse husband?

Sid: Mona

Monami: Don't try to change my mind, it's not going to work!

Sid: Okay, okay Mona I won't say anything

Monami: Thank god

Sid: For now!

Monami: Sid! Arrggh! Whatever tell me what is the occasion that you got my favourite ice-cream for me, if it's not to cheer me up from Karan's rejection!

Sid looks at Monami knowingly and Mona looking at him grins

Sid: u really don't know?

Monami: Of course, I know I was just kidding! Today is the 15th which is his salary day and as usual you have taken over his practice of giving me ice-cream! butterscotch ice-cream.

Sid: Yeah, how can I forget the one day that actually made you smile for real!

Karan POV

His? Who is this his? And what does Sid mean the one day that she actually smiles? Does this mean that Monami has someone else? No, if she does she would have not proposed, she is not that kinda of girl! What is this girl hiding?

Monami looked at Sid gratefully, and Sid nodded back to her understanding what she wanted to say

Sid: Acha, where is my gift?

Monami: How can I bring it? This is academy!

Sid: You are right, actually when I was bringing this ice-cream, Karan caught me!

Monami: What! Then?

Sid: I told him I was bringing this for you and then he said okay but I need to run extra 10 laps tomorrow!

Monami then stood up and went to the entrance of the rooftop

Sid: Mona, don't tell me you are going to fight Karan for this, although I would love to see you fight with him!

Monami: Don't be a idiot. She then brought out flask and gave it to Sid.

Sid: What is this? He said while opening the flask and after smelling it. Mona! How?

Monami: I have my ways! But unlike you, I didn't get caught! hahaha!

Sid: Very funny! But you do realise that you snuck in a alcohol and if Karan finds ou..

Monami: Shut up and drink, if not give it to me!

Monami reached for the flask when Sid dodged

Sid: Okay, okay I was just joking, but Thank you Mona!

Sid took a gulp of it and looked towards the sky, it was quiet for some moments as Sid and Monami were drinking and eating peacefully.

After a few quiet moments, the trainers thought they left and got up to check when Monami spoke

Monami: Sid, you miss Bhai a lot also right?

Sid: Anyone who knew your Bhai , would miss him and how am I any different!

Monami finished eating ice-cream and stood up and walked toward the parapet.

Sid: What are you doing?

Monami: If I shout something from here, would anyone be able to hear us?

Sid: No, it's very far away from the sleeping quarters.

Monami then looked towards the sky and shouted : I miss you so much Bhai!!!

As if responding to her one of the stars twinkled in return and looking at it, Monami smiled brokenly!

Sid finished his drink and also stood up and looked at the stars and back to Monami, looking at her sad face he decided to crack a joke

Sid: Mona, what are you doing?

Monami: What do you mean?

Sid: You should have looked to the ground and shouted not the sky!

Monami: What? What do you mean?

Sid: Bhai was very good brother to you and best friends to me, but with all the encounters that he has done he probably ended up in hell!

Monami looked at Sid for a long moment before punching him in the arm.

Monami: Sid, he is my brother!

Sid: Yeah that's exactly why I said that !

Monami angrily: Sid! She looked at his face and couldn't control her laughter and started laughing.

Looking at her Sid, also started laughing!

Karan's POV

Bhai, monami has a brother? Wait had a brother? Is Monami's brother is dead? And why does Sid say encounters? Was he a soldier who also got martyred?

Sid then finished his remaining alcohol and looked at Monami

Sid: Let's go sleep!

Monami: Yeah, let's go! Tomorrow I will also run with you the extra laps!

Sid: What! Why?

Monami: You are not the only one who sneaked in something I also did

Sid: But mono

Monami: Sid!

Sid: Okay okay you stubborn girl!

Monami: Good night goat!

Sid: Good night idiot!

Sid: Mona, I will not let him take anything else from you ever again especially J

Monami: I know Sid, I know. 

Both of them left from there after cleaning everything up.

Trainer's POV

The trainer were looking at each other confusingly when Faizi voiced out their thoughts

Faizi: Monami has a brother? And what does she mean that she don't believe in love? Then why did she confess to you? Who hurt so badly to the extent that she don't believe in love? And who was Sid talking about? Snatch what?

Karan jerked to look at Faizi and clenched his fists and the mere thought of someone hurting Monami.

Sanjana: Yes, sirji? She looked like she was in so much pain when she said that she don't believe in love for herself . Who hurt her?

Karan: Probably nothing like that, she probably got rejected before and that's why she is saying like that.

But even Karan was not convinced, but he said that and tried to convince himself that that is the truth because he knows that if someone hurt Monami, he wouldn't leave them, he would track them down and hurt them for hurting her.

Faizi and Sanjana looked at Karan's confused and restless face and decided to not to trouble him further so agreed with him.

Faizi: Yeah probably, anyway it's late, let's go sleep!

Three of them went to to their respective rooms.

Sanjana reached her room and looked at Monami who was fast asleep.

Sanjana thought to herself, who could hurt her so badly that she does not believe in love, she is such a optimistic girl! Maybe I will ask her tomorrow!

She also then climbed into her bed and fell asleep

Karan was in bed turning and tossing trying to sleep but he couldn't. He was restless to know what exactly did Monami mean.

He finally thought to himself, she probably was rejected before, that's it! She was probably given everything that she ever wanted so when she got a little heartbreak she stopped believing in love, but if that's the case then why did she propose to me. Karan she probably had a rejection before that's it. Stop thinking about it and sleep.

Little did Karan know that Monami past is much terrible then that.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

501K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
425K 15.1K 92
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
896K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one