Reunion || Moonsun

Od MissKellyZyx

Wherein, Kim Yong-sun and Moon Byul-yi are exes back in their college days. Destiny will be lead them to see... Více

SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
FINALE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 10

617 29 2
Od MissKellyZyx

MOONBYUL POV

I was shocked and happy at the same time when Seulgi said that we have the same flight with Solar, Jisoo, Wheein, and Hyejin.

We're already here on the plane were just waiting for take-off. I was seated near the seat of solar. I can't take my eyes on her. She was still pretty. No wonder why I have fallen for her back then until now.

The pilot announced that we will now be taking off. We have 2 hours of flights from Seoul to Jeju. I decided to take a nap since 2 hours flight is so boring.

AFTER 2 HOURS—

Yeri tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie, wake up. We're already here." She said and prepared herself.

"Hmm? O-okay" I said and prepare myself too.

After a minute, were going to off the plane.

"Thank you for choosing our airline. Enjoy ma'am." The cabin said and she bowed to us.

"Thank you too." We said.

"Aaahhh! We're here!" Seulgi has groan and we chuckled at her. I saw solar going down to the plane.

"You're so too loud, Seul," Jisoo said.

"Hehehe, mianhe. Anyway, let's go?" Seulgi said. We're nod.

"Okay guys, bye see you again ehhehe," Jisoo said. And Solar followed her.

"Bye guys!" Wheein said. She followed her Unnie's with Hyejin.

"We should go too.. we need to rest." Irene said and we go to the taxi.

After an hour, we go to our room number here in the hotel we stayed for 1 week.

"So tired!" I said and lay down on my bed. I'm alone here because joy and Yeri are in the same room beside my room and  Irene and Seulgi are in the same room.

2 Hours After

I take asleep since we went here to the hotel. I already unpacked my stuff

Yeri called me that we were having dinner later. So I prepared myself since this is our first dinner here.

I heard a knock in my hotel room.

*knock..knock*

"Wait a minute!" a little bit shout of mine.

"Unnie, faster!!" Yeri and Joy said.

"Coming!" I said and we left my hotel room.

Near the hotel, we found a restaurant where we can have our first dinner here in Jeju-do.

After we ordered, we talked about some stuff. And minutes later our food came in.

"Here's your order, ma'am. " the waiter said and he bowed before he left.

"Thank you," we said and we start eating.

A few hours later we finish dinner we decide to have a walk for a while before we go to the hotel.

"So, Byul unnie... What's your plan now?" Seulgi said and I frowned.

"Huh? Suddenly?" I said and she just waiting for my answer.

"C'mon.. we all know you and solar unnie will see each other by chance... Especially, in the reunion." She said and I just chuckled.

"I don't know. I'm still hoping she will talk to me. I know she was guilty because of her dad." I said.

"You really know her well, huh?" Irene said And I just nod.

"She will talk to you..." Jisoo said at our back. We were all shocked to hear Jisoo's voice.

"You scared us, Unnie!" Yeri said. And Jisoo laugh.

"Sorry!" She said and still laughing.

"I swear, she will talk to you by any chance, byul unnie. You know her, She is just guilty of what she did to you before. She just getting the confidence to talk to you." Jisoo said and I just nod.

"We agree, right guys?" Seulgi said.

"Yess!!!" They all said in unison.

"Anyway, why are you here? Where're the others?" Irene asked Jisoo.

"Ah! They are in a hotel near here. I just walked for a while so I can take asleep later." Jisoo said and we nod.

"How about you guys?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah, we just walking here. We did our dinner, so we decided to take a walk since the hotel we stayed in is also near here." Seulgi said.

*ring..ring..*

"Ah, excuse guys. I will take this call." Jisoo said.

after a few minutes, Jisoo came back.

"I have to go guys, Yong unnie and Rosé are looking for me," Jisoo said.

"Oh... We should go back to the hotel too. It's getting darker. We will walk with you." I said and they nod.

Since the hotel is near, a few minutes later we are here in front of the hotel.

"We have to go Jisoo. We stayed here." Irene said and Jisoo was shocked.

"We stayed here too," Jisoo said and we were shocked too.

"What a coincidence." Yeri and Joy said.

They laugh and I laugh awkwardly. I saw someone walking in our direction.

"Hi, Guys!" The girl shout.

"Aish this kid. Don't shout..." Jisoo said.

"Sorry Okay?" Wheein said and we chuckled.

"Wait, Where are you guys going huh?" I said.

"Oh... It's that... Where going to the near pharmacy?" Hyejin said.

"Why? Who are sick? Are you sick wheein?"   Successive questions of Jisoo.

"No... I'm not. It's Yongsun Unnie... She's vomiting earlier and has a fever... You must go to her hotel room. We will buy medicine first and food for her. We gotta go, unnie. Bye!" Wheein said and they left. We were all shocked by what we heard to wheein.

"I gotta go now. Yongsun unnie must look for me. See you around." Jisoo said and was about to run.

"J-jisoo! Wait! Can I come?" I said Jisoo look back and nodded.

We ran to the elevator. Jisoo clicks the floor number. They are on the 5th Floor of this Hotel. We heard the bell from the elevator I think we are here now.

"We're here." She walks first. She looks so panicked.

"Wait, Jisoo. Calm down first, okay?" I said and she just nod. I can see she was worried about her unnie.

She knocks on Room 98. I think this is a Solar hotels room. I was nervous I can't help it. This is my first time again seeing her like this. Seeing her close up.

"Wheein-ah?" Solar's Soft voice.

"It's Jisoo, unnie. I'm with someone." Jisoo and she looked at me.

"It's Seulgi?"

"Nope."

"Irene? Yeri? Joy?"

"No..."

"Lisa? Jennie?"

"It's a no again."

"Wtf, Chu? Do you want me to guess who is that with you in my case right now?"

"Chill, okay? Just guess it."

"M-moonbyul?"

"Come here now," Jisoo said and solar was shocked and make her sit on her bed.

"H-hi?" I just said.

"Take a seat for a while, unnie," Jisoo said and I take a seat. I already felt the awkward atmosphere. I think I will regret why I am here right now.

"Oh gosh. I'm not dreaming? " Solar said. I was chuckled in my mind. Jisoo hit her forehead.

"I'm just asking you, why you hit my forehead. Aish" Solar whines.

"Is this Deja Vu?" Jisoo said and laugh.

"Kim Jisoo!" Solar shout. She was still like a dragon whenever she was mad. She is still scary.

To be continued...

A/n;
Sorry for the late update I hope you like this chapter. See you in the next chapter!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.1K 453 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...
6.8K 231 13
Wherein, Solar was a flirty girl at the bar and she would meet Moonbyul as a stranger. After some time they got good together and fell for each other...
2.8K 85 5
Wherein, Moonbyul is secretly in love with her best friend and co-member. She has been worried after she confessed and worried about their relationsh...
122K 4.7K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...