Falling in..... L❤️VE

By DarkFlower065

Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets f... More

Disclaimer
Kidnapped
Escape Plan
The Great Escape
Talking to him
Slipping out
Back home
Returning back
Truth
The last message
Cookies
First day in college
Trouble
Feelings
Excited
Date
Stalker
Let's get to know each other
Threat
Deciding
Morning with love
Annoyed
Broken
Secret revealed
Culprit
Relieved
Losing control
Drama club
Scared
Revelations
Unloved child
Solo act
Vacation
Meeting cousin
Seduce
Hurt
Conversation
Wedding
Morning after
Returning back
Start of college
Office
Chocolate syrup
Cuddle
Reminiscing the memories
Fruit salad
Abducted
Pain
Epilogue
Note

Sold

474 42 32
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

It had been quite a while that I was in this room with Lek. There was no sound from outside except for the occasional opening and closing of the doors. I guess they were bringing the other people inside and locking them up like us.

I felt thirsty as well as hungry. The last time I had something, it was when I was at college and now, I don't even know how long it had been. Also, I am not sure when I will get to eat something. I never regretted living my life the way it was. I never complained about the things I couldn't have, rather, I always thanked god for having given me a better life. I have parents who loved me, had food to eat and a roof over my head. The necessities that some people don't even have. And after all this, I have finally landed into a place where I will be made to go through hell.

I have read about the things slaves did and how they were forced into doing them. Beating, starving, abusing, everything was a part of the torture that the slaves have to face if they rejected to do something. Eventually, they would adapt to saying yes to everything they were asked to do. I can't imagine my life like this. This is not how I can think myself living.

Lek seemed to have fallen asleep and I was the only one sitting, lost in my thoughts. Then, I heard footsteps outside and the door was slammed open. Lek jumped up in fear at the sudden sound. Two bulky man walked in and picked us up, carrying us out of the room like we were hangers. We were wriggling, kicking and trying to free ourselves but nothing helped.

Finally, we arrived at a place where I saw young boys of my age, standing in a queue with some bulky guys surrounding them. Surely, they too were the victim of this trade. We were being guarded like hawk and there was no chance to escape this place. The two bulky men dropped us with those boys and then stood behind us. I could hear the sound coming out from the room and I felt my feet go numb.

One by one, everyone is front of me disappeared inside the room and never returned back. I glanced at Lek whose face had no emotions at this moment. "If things go fine, I'll try to save you." He promised before he was too pushed into the room. It was only me who was left and each passing minute was giving me goosebumps.

And then, I was nudged from behind and knew that I am supposed to walk forward. I stepped into the room with a piercing light that almost blinded me. I could see the person on stage scrutinizing me and then the bulky man pushed me forward. There was a loud howling coming from the crowd as I stood on the raised platform.

I dared to look at the people around and a shiver ran down my spine as I saw the lecherous gleam in their eyes. One of them even licked his lips while looking at me and the sight was so disgusting that I wanted to spit on his face. I couldn't take in anymore and then moved to lower my head. That's when I saw an odd person among all. He was sitting on the far away table, wearing a black business suit and mask, with his black hair set perfectly. He wore black goggles that prevented anyone from seeing where his eyes were looking. For a moment I felt that his gaze is fixed on me but that should be my delusion.

Then I saw him lean towards the person sitting on the other side of the table. I don't know what they spoke but the person nodded and then gazed around trying to search something, for a split second his gaze landed on me before it went to wander around.

The person on the stage started the process and I could hear the voices coming from the crowd, more precisely, my 'price'. "He's a big catch. Boss is definitely going to benefit!" I heard someone speak from behind. "Yes.... That's why Boss asked to keep him last." Another voice spoke.

For the first time in my life, I felt disgusted. I was never really conscious about my appearance but now, I felt I should have been ugly, it would have at least saved me from all this.

The sound coming from crowd was diminishing and the voices went silent as the price got raised. Then there was battle between two people who were raising the price like they wanted to buy some antic piece. The battle continued till one of them took a step back and the other succeeded in raising the highest amount.

"Oh shit! Did you see? I told ya..... He is a lucky bitch. This is the highest price till date!" I heard the voice coming from behind. I started to loath myself for everything that was happening. How I wished that I would have met the person about whom Peak was talking about. Since the day I was abducted, I don't why, but I was thinking about him. I never gave a thought about falling in love but now I was regretting it.

I should plan of escaping before the person who bought me tries to do something to me. I better scan the place and then prepare an exit plan. I am good at drama so I will put up some act till I get enough time to escape the place.

Soon I felt the person behind me pick me up and walk me out of the place. I was then pushed into a luxurious limo and the door was closed shut. No wonder the person had paid such a high price, he surely would be fucking rich.

In other circumstances, I would have loved to travel in this car. And who wouldn't be? This was a luxury. Then I heard the door open and saw someone get into the car. I expected the person to be someone in his late 40s or something but he burst my bubble. I remembered the same guy who was wearing black suit and that mask and all. And he wasn't even old. He was approximately of same age as me, may be 4-5 years older.

He sat down and the door was closed. He looked at me, and I expected something like lust but to my utter shock, his face had a sad look. I wish I would have met him under different circumstances so that I could actually compliment him for his looks. He was really handsome, he had that deep piercing gaze and bow shaped lips. The car now started moving and I was all silent. Then I felt him move towards me.

What is he planning to do? I was all ready to kick him if he tried to do something. I felt his hands go behind my back and I closed my eyes mustering up all my courage to hit this person really hard but then I heard a click sound. The cuffs around my hands were loosened and then removed. I could feel him move away and then saw him holding the cuffs in his hands.

He then threw them aside and leaned against the seat closing his eyes and sighing, he sounded almost exhausted. "Relax, you are safe!" He said with his eyes still closed. Huh?! Safe? Are you fucking kidding me? I was kidnapped, then brought to some unknown place, then auctioned and now, I am sitting in this luxurious limo with a total stranger and heading in the direction of God knows where and he is fucking asking me to Relax?!!!!

I looked out of the window to observe the view as the car proceeded towards a forest. Where is he taking me? Is he planning to kill me? Why would he take me to forest? What is planning to do with me? I looked around the car trying to find something that will help me in case he tried to do something.

My anxiety started to peak as the car was now moving through the road that was lined with giant trees on either side. I felt goose bumps arise on my body as I looked outside. After a little distance, a huge gate came into view and I looked at the person who was now sleeping in the car. The gates were opened and the car drove inside, now moving on the tiled floor. I looked carefully at the place and then a big mansion came into view. The lights were on and it was something that gave a warm feeling. The car stopped in front of the house and a person stepped forward to open the door.

"Come..." I heard the voice and I turned to look at the owner of the voice who had now woken up and was ready to step out of the car. I nodded to him and he got out of the car and I followed him like an obedient child. He started walking inside the house and I followed him.

I saw guards on the door and they were bowing to him in respect. He just nodded to them before heading forward. Finally, we arrived in a large hall that was all painted in varying shades of cream color and had wooden furniture complementing the look. I looked around the place and wondered how rich this person was.

"Martha!!" He called and I turned to look at him. I heard some sound from the door at a little distance and then women appeared outside dressed in maid dress. So I was going to be his maid? Dream on it!!! I am not someone who is going to stay quiet and take the torture. I have already memorized the road and I was going to escape from here this night itself.

The woman walked up to me and looked at me fondly. Something about her gaze made my heart warm. "Come my dear!" she said and ushered me towards the staircase. I spared a last glance at him before I followed Martha. She guided me through the various doors, informing about where the other passages leads to but I was least bothered. My primary objective was to get out of this place and I was going to do it no matter what.

Now, we were standing in front of two huge doors. She pushed it open and I could see a huge bed placed exactly in the middle. She walked in gesturing me to follow. I was now scared thinking about why I am here? Is this his room?

She walked towards the closet and slid the door open revealing pyjama dresses neatly stacked. She picked out one and walked towards me. "Get fresh dear. The bathroom is over there." She said pointing towards the door while she handed me the dress. "I'll get your food. You must be hungry." She said, her expression was soft when she looked at me.

She then stepped forward and slightly touched my cheek before she turned around and left the place. I think I saw something glisten in her eyes as she touched my face.

I walked towards the door she had pointed and then opened it. My eyes almost popped out as I looked at the place. It had all the things I had seen in those magazines. I took a step forward and closed the door and then began cleaning up. Yes! I wanted to escape but no battle can be fought on empty stomach. So, my escape plan will have to wait till I feed myself because, as soon as I am out of here, I don't even know when I'll get to eat. I don't know when I'll reach home so for now, I'll have to pretend to obey everything I am asked to do. It's just matter of few hours before I get out of this place. And seriously talking, I need cleaning badly since I stink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
97.2K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
30K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
196K 8.9K 32
[Completed] Pete's serene world turns upside down when he finds himself falling for his girlfriend's best friend, Kao. -