Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*

52:-jashn(epilogue)

445 48 20
By _manyav_

Can you imagine or even feel how it feels when you love someone so much, that you dedicates your life to him or her dies. Of course we will be broken, but what if that dead person comes to you suddenly. Of course there will be happiness, but not more than shock. How can you just easily consume the news of seeing your loved ones alive and starts dancing. You can't. That was the situation of Anirudh.
He was happy, but still wasn't out of that death trauma.

He was sitting there, in the arms of his love, his soul, his wife; he can feel her body against his body, he can smell her scent mixed with that of soil, can feel her soft hair, her warmth, he can feel her, but those image, of the burnt body in her saree, that still shaken him.
He tightens the embrace around her taking her all in, still tears flowing off his eyes.

"Anirudh ji..." She said caressing his hair and back. She knew he is scared, shaken. But yet she is here to give him everything to make him fine.
After being like this, when his body stopped shaking, she pulled away to have a proper look at him. She can clearly see the hurt in his eyes.
She cups his face making him look at her. "Mai yhi, apke paas hu Anirudh ji...apki Neeya apke saath hai..." She says caressing his sad face. A tear fell off his eyes.
"Neeya.." he softly calls her out, looking at her properly. "Neeya.." and he starts checking her everywhere. "Tum....tum sach mai?...mere samne...??..". He stutters checking her out, her face, her hands, everything. "Tum sach mai mere paas ho?.." he ask crying like he wants to confirm once more time, maybe again and again. Neeya nods at him, tears leaving her eyes too.

"Neeya...."crying out her name, he again hugs her, pulling her towards him in a tight embrace.

"Mujhe laga maine tumhe kho dia h...." He says crying out. Neeya moves her head in no in his chest.
"Ek pal ke lie laga meri jindagi mujhse chin gai....sab...sab khattam ho gaya....."

Neeya pulls herself back looking straight at Anirudh's teary eyes. She cups his cheek wiping off his tears,"ab jo ho gaya usey bhool jaie. Janti hu asaan nhi h, lekin dekhie mai apke sath hu, apke paas. Aur mai vada karti hu ki mai ab kabhi bhi kuch aisa nahi krungi aur na hi apko chodh ke jaungi.....kabhi nhi."
Anirudh inhales and then exhales deeply trying to calm himself.
He had lot today and after losing his mother, his biggest fear is to lose his wife.
He kept staring at Neeya, her angelic face. He always thinks and questions himself how did he got lucky to have such an angel in his life. How much he desires for her. How much he pray everyday to see her sleeping face every morning, see her smile, her.

"Anirudh ji!" She says bringing him out of his thoughts, looking at his hand, that was soaked in blood. "Khoon?..."
"Kuch nhi bas goli choo ke nikal gai. Tum pareshan na ho-" "-chup!..shaant rhie aap bilkul!"
She tears off a piece of cloth from her saree and wraps it around his injured hand.
While this, Anirudh looks at her, taking in all her features, her. His heart blooms of love whenever he sees her.

"Chale? Sab chinta kr rhe honge." Anirudh nods and wipes his tears away standing up and holding his hand out to her.
Neeya looks at him and holds his hand and starts walking back hand in hand..

The day was bright, sunny, like it was too happy like Roy Chowdhury were. The sun was beaming but not too much, the wind was blowing smoothly making tree dance on her finger. Apart from it, after a long time, the village was at peace. There was no screaming, no gunshots, no violence sound, only peace, few giggles and chuckles along with domestic talks.

As Neeya and Anirudh were walking back, everyone after a long time looked Anirudh and called him with pride and happiness, not with hatred. Everyone joined their hand to him on the way and their eyes and face reflected gratitude and happiness.
Everything seems so normal, so peaceful.

As Neeya and Anirudh reached the haveli, they stood outside staring at it, the house that they thought they won't get to come back, but here they are, finally!
Trilochan was happy to be back in his castle, Somnath and Batuk too were happy to be back to their comfortable lifestyle, Binoy was back to his factory.
Neeya and Anirudh was welcomed warmly with the ritual of grahparavesh.
Neeya never thought of it, that she will ever be able to perform this ritual, after how first entry after marriage went.
But Trilochan and others were too happy and they wanted to welcome their grahlaxmi, their bahu with full respect and love.
Slightly kicking the brass pot of rice, Neeya entered the house keeping her feet in thaal of red water and walking in leaving her footprint behind on the floor of house, marking the entry of happiness.
Seeking blessings from all the others, everyone was off to their respective room.

Neeya was in bathroom, taking shower while Anirudh was sitting at bed reading his book, an envelope in his another hand.
The sound of unlatching and opening the door made Anirudh look up from his book to find Neeya walking towards him in her simple yet elegant red saree with thin white border around it, with towels around her head covering her wet hair, but still few droplets coming through her head to her face.
Oh how much he wished to uncover her dark brown long hair and get lost in its strand. How much he wish to dance his finger on her elegant body, to kiss off those droplets on her face...how much he was wishing to do so many things to her, but he tried to remain strong to not give up in her beauty.
Everything was like in slow motion for him, her walking to the mirror, opening her hair, flipping it around and wiping the water off her hairs with the towel.

He keeps his book aside with the envelope and stands up, and starts walking toward her, his eyes glued on her.

Neeya looks at him walking towards her in mirror. She turns around but only to be collided with the chest of Anirudh with his hand loop around her waist, preventing her from falling.
He looks at her with so much love that can melt her.
Blushing, she tries to move away from him but his grip only tightens. "Anirudh ji kya kar rhe h aap? Chodhie mujhe." She says moving in his arms trying to free herself. But Anirudh brings her more closer to himself.
She looks outside to find the door open. "Darwaza khula hai. Koi aagaya na to-" at this his grip tightens more and cuts her off,"-to aane do. Darna kis baat ka."
"Anirudh ji...Chodhie na please." But he doesn't listen. He was lost in her. Now her whole body balance was dependent on him and his hand around her waist. He kept leaning toward her.
That's when an idea popped up in her head and looks at the open door innocently and speaks in surprise tone,"Kaka ji aap yaha?" At this, Anirudh frees her making her fall on ground, taking her by surprise. "Kaka ji wo mai-" he looks on as there was no one. He looks around in confusion and then looks back at his wife who was on ground holding her back. Thanks to the carpet for not hurting her back.
"Kaha h kaka?"
Neeya looks at him angrily holding her back. "Patni hu na mai apki?" She says moving her head in kind of anger standing up. "Iska matlab jhooth bologi!?" He snaps at her pointing his finger at her. Neeya too snaps back holding his finger,"aap mujhe aise giraenge!?" "Jhooth bologi to gira dunga."
"Accha. Gira ke to dikhaie." She says challenging him.
Anirudh too doesn't move back and answers accepting the challenge,"girna chahti ho. To lo" he goes to hold her but she duck down and runs outside the room.
"Aee! এই মেয়ে অবশ্যই আমাকে মেরে ফেলবে.(ye ladki maar hi daalegi.) He sighs rubbing his forehead and walks out of the room taking the envelope with him.

***************

Everyone was sitting in hall, sipping tea enjoying their day at their home after a long time. Batuk was showing his "magic" like folding his one thumb inside and showing as separating another thumb from his hand, making everyone laugh. Or showing his others magic too which wasn't working on. And everyone was just laughing at it.
Somnath, Batuk and Neeya were chat-chitting and giggling and joking.
While Binoy and Trilochan were discussing about their factory and farms.
Bihari along with Koyli and others was cooking and serving pakodas and chai.

Overall, the environment of house was very happy.

That's when Anirudh comes there with same envelope in his hand and calls out Bihari,"BIHARI! JARA KUCH MEETHA TO LANA."
Now everyone's attention was at him, looking at him confused.
"Ye lijie chote malik. Rosogulla!" Bihari comes back with bowl full of white rosogulla in its chachni.
"Lao lao." Saying this, Anirudh takes the bowl and walks toward Neeya and takes one rosogulla in his hand. "Mooh kholo." He says to Neeya who looks at himj confused. "Kya?-" As she ask this, Anirudh puts one whole rosogulla in her mouth taking her by surprise.
Batuk laughs at this as Neeya's mouth was full and was glaring at her husband.

"Um..mmkmyanhainm.." "pehle khattam karo mooh mai." And Anirudh takes out an envelope from his pocket. Neeya somehow eats and swallows it.
"Anirudh ji kya h ye sab?-" "-pehle ye dekho." He says holding out the letter from envelope to her.
Neeya looks at his hand then at him. She moves her head upward as of asking, and Anirudh answers her by pointing his eyes at the envelope.
Neeya studies his face to find the happiness and excitement glowing in his face.

Everyone looks at the couple with eagerness.

Neeya takes the letter and as she reads it, her eyes sparkles with joy and tears flees from her eyes.

Neeya looks at him, her hands shaking of joy. "Mai...mai?....London?...mai..." Her heart was pounding of happiness and she wasn't able to utter out any word.
"Padho isey...sabko sunao kya likha h." Anirudh says and there was this happiness and proudness in his eyes.

Neeya inhales deep breath and starts reading.
"Dear Neeya Basu.

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on getting good percentile in the entrance exam for our university and hence you have been selected to receive a University of London International Scholarship in Law to the value of $500, for your overseas exchange experience

The University of London International Scholarships in Law are designed to provide opportunities to Griffith Law School students for the study of law overseas. Please join us by --/--/1920.

Thank You"

Neeya was in shock, surprised, happiest, emotional, joyful, don't know what, but maybe mixture of all. With shaking hands she looks toward Anirudh who was looking at her smiling, with his teary eyes.
"Mai...mai London jaungi... barrister banungi...mai..?..." Anirudh nods his head walking towards her. "Ha Neeya...humara sapna sach hone ja rha...tum ab Barrister Neeya Basu ho jaogi...." Neeya looks at him with full emotion of happiness.
"Wow. Matlab ab Baudi dada ki tarah barrister banengi!" Batuk exclaim.
Anirudh nods at him.
"Congratulations Baudi." Somnath congratulates her. She takes the bowl from Anirudh and feeds the rosogulla to both Batuk and Somnath by her hand.
She walks to Binoy and touches his feet.
"Congratulations! Jao, khoob padho, aur Anirudh se behtar ban ke dikhao." He says keeping his hand on her head. "Shukriya baba."
She then moves to Trilochan and goes to touch his feet, but he moves back. Neeya looks at him and there was this kind of anger, thoughtfulness on his face..
"Kaka ji?.." Trilochan looks at Neeya. "Tum kahi nhi jaogi." He says straightaway.
The happiness, the dream, everything shattered in a jiffy.
"Kaka-" "nhi Anirudh! Aaj tum kuch nhi bologe. Hum bolenge aur tum sunoge! Shaadi karke jab aai thi, uske baad padhne dia na? To ab aur kitna? Aur kitna sar chadhna hai?.....are samaaj ke log taane marne lage the ki jis bahu ko ghar mai rakhna chahie, haatho mai chulha belan hona chahie whi Bahu ghar se bahar kadam rakh rhi hai, wo bhi bina ghoonghat ke. Aur ab London jaegi padhne!?...Arey aur kitna naak katwaoge? Itna padh li kaafi nhi h?"
"Kaka ye aap kaisi baate kar rhe h?-" "-BAS. Anirudh! Maine Tum log ki har baat maani. Padhne dia sab kuch. Par ye....nahi...Neeya is Ghar ki bahu hai aur wo kahi nahi jaegi aur Maine ye bol dia to bas bol dia!" He glares at everyone and walks away from there..

Binoy sighs,"Neeya, Tum Jane ki taiyari karo. Da ko Mai sambhal lunga. Pareshan mat ho." Anirudh nods and everyone leaves from there.

*******

The night was at peace, dark, beautiful with full moon brightening the whole earth with its beautiful shine, the wind moving smoothly making the weather cool and beautiful, and the sound of trees branches dancing, the sweet sound of insect and night creatures were making the whole night different yet beautiful.
It was yet more beautiful and unusual night for Anirudh today. Afterall it's the night he wants to make special for himself and his wife, for the last time until they get together again. Standing at the window of his room, gazing at the twinkling stars and moon, listening to the breeze sound of wind with voice sound of night creatures, with that big beautiful smile on his face.
He was lost in his own beautiful world of thoughts where's there no one other than his wife and himself.
The sweet lily fragrance of perfume along with ghungroo sound broke his thoughts.
Somewhere his heart ace that now he won't be able to see this beauty for five years, that she, his wife will be away from him for five consecutive years.

"Anirudh ji. Aap itni raat mai aap khidki ke baahar kya dekh rhe the?" She asked.
"Tumhe." That one word from his mouth took Neeya off-guard. She looked at him, confused yet blushing,"mu-mujhe?"
"Tumhe yaad h jab hum pehle aise hi har raat chaand ko dekhte the. Aur pata h, jab bhi tum mujhse door hoti thi na, to mai is chaand ko dekh leta tha. To lagta tha maano ki ye chaand bhi tumhara deewana ho gaya h aur tumhare hi geet gae ja rha h...." He turns to her and  moves closer to her, drawing his lips closer to her ear,"isme mujhe tumhari parchai dikhti hai."
Her heart skipped a beat, and she slowly raised her eyelids, unable to meet his eyes. Seeing him this close to her, she felt sudden warmth in her body. Looking here and there, she walks to the window, looking outside, smiling and breathing heavily, trying to calm her rapid heartbeat.
But she failed, as the same warmth felt at her back as Anirudh walks closer to her. She flinches as she felt a soft warm hand around her right side of waist. Her heart starts thumping at it's faster speed, and her body and cheeks flushed at slow yet gentle loving touch of Anirudh's hand.
Anirudh moves closer to her, looping her naked waist with his right hand, making her flatter more. He loves the effect he has on her.
He can feel her body moving cuz of shallow breathe.
With the other hand, he trails from her wrist to her shoulder, slowly making her flutter and moan quitely. She closes her eyes just focussing on his hand trailing on her body, when she felt his hand undoing her bun hair, squeezing her waist, moving more closer to her trying not to leave any gap between them.
Her hairs trails down her back, few strands on his face. Closing his eyes, and breathing the fragrance of her hair, he moves the strand of her hair away from his face and then draws his lips closer to her shoulder, kissing it lightly, making Neeya squeeze his hand tightly which was on her waist.
Anirudh looks and studies her beautiful face, with her eyes closed.
Removing the strands of her hair away from her shoulder to a side, he placed a light kiss on the nape of her neck, trying to find that one place. That's when he felt her breathe gets more shallow and moaning his name under her breathe. Taking hai clue, he starts sucking the same place with his soft lips.
Feeling like over the moon, Neeya froze, everything, her body, mind, this moment, everything seems to freeze for her. Moving her face away from his face, giving Anirudh exposure of her bare neck, she bites her lips, preventing herself from moaning out his name.

Trailing from her neck to her earlobe, he sucks it.

It was like explosion in her body, her heart too exploded and now couldn't beat any faster than it was beating.
Feeling his warm soft lips on her earlobes, she just closed her eyes, trying to take all in, that moment, that touch, that proximity, closeness, everything.
Suddenly she felt a hand on waist and in one swift, her face was toward Anirudh's.
Anirudh looks at her,who was looking at him, with the innocence in her eyes.
Seeing her nervous under him made him excited. A feeling he couldn't decipher. She squirmed under his stare.

With her hands on his chest, and his hand on her waist, both gazed lovingly at each other eyes. Eyes, it's said when you are madly in love, you don't need word to express yourself, eyes do it themselves and here the scenario is same.
Neeya and Anirudh needn't say anything, their eyes were enough and currently, it were screaming love for each other.

Anirudh stared at her, taking in her beauty, while Neeya wasn't able to look at his eyes and his hands slowly made their way towards her face tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear. A whimper came out of Neeya's mouth she was sure that her heart would explode at any second. His hand rested on her cheek tracing a small scar she got while staying at Kamal's.
Leaning closer to her, he whispers,"Mai chahu bhi to ye alfaaz na likh pau...jisme bayaan ho jae ki kitni mohabbat hai tumse..." She blushed profusely,

A few minutes went by they both stood there staring at each other. Their hearts beating in rhythm.
The closeness between them made Neeya dizzy. If she turned a little their lips would touch each other. Staring at his chest, she mumbled out,"Anirudh ji-" "-shhh" he shushed her by keeping his index finger on her soft lips.

Leaning closer to her face, with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, he just stared at it for moment. Just trying to take in all that lil features of her face that he might not see for few years, that red small bindi, which is the third eyes, in which a woman carries all her duties, responsibility of marriage sitting on her forehead. Leaning in, he draws his lips to her forehead, cupping her cheeks, he gently kisses her forehead; then he looks in her eyes, which were sparkling with love, and that black kajal which was sitting on her eyes that would prevent his wife from all the buri nazar and giving a fine touch to her beauty, leaning closer, he kissed her eyes, gently, with so much love, first left than others.
Neeya was like on cloud, higher than nine cloud. Her heart beating against her chest, making her breathe shallowly.
Feeling his gentle lips on her forehead, and her eyes was giving her goosebumps, and tickling feeling in stomach.

Anirudh looks at her nose, little golden nose pin, giving her face a complete look, smiling he kissed her nose and at last, her lips, her soft, pink lips, which he was craving for, to capture in his, taste it.
Neeya's eyes were fixed on his face while Anirudh's eyes were fixed on her lips.

Her heartbeat skipped a beat when she realised he was going to kiss her. She was happy, but all those emotions, those feelings of love was exploding in her heart, her mind, her body. Seeing her husband leaning closer to her, just increased those goosebumps and explosive feeling inside her.
As he leaned closer, his lips lightly touched hers, and it sent shivers in her body, and his too.
Before Anirudh can lean in to kiss properly, Neeya turns around and walks to the bed side, standing there, breathing slowly, closing her eyes, trying to get control over her feelings.

Anirudh looks at his wife, whose back was toward his face. He smiles and walks toward her slowly.
Neeya felt a closeness behind her and her breathe only fastened.

Walking closer to her, he slowly trails his hand from her back to her waist, making Neeya breathe in deeply and slowly.
Moving more closer to her, he leans in to her and gently kisses her shoulder and trails to her neck and starts kissing it.
Neeya closes her eyes and leans backward to his chest giving him more exposure to her neck.

Moving away, he picks his wife in his arms, looking at her gently and lovingly.
Neeya loops one of her arms around his neck. She wants to and tries to look at him, his eyes, but his eyes on her, the proximity, was making an explosion in her heart.
Her heart was skipping every beat on thinking about of what's going to happen and what can happen next. She was excited, happy, feeling all loved.

Anirudh eyes was fix on her and it was driving him insanely crazy everytime she tries to look at him or when her lips stutter due to the close proximity.

He walks to the bed and lies her down leaning with her. He can feel the nervousness, her fasten heartbeat, her flushed cheek and all of these were making him fall for her more and more. He stared at her, just gazing at her immense beauty.
Neeya, feeling the gaze of him on her, looks at him and his intense gaze sends shiver in her whole body.
Noticing this, Anirudh smiles and gently push the strands of hair away from her face and starts leaning down. Caressing her cheek, he looks at her. Seeing him close to her and still getting close, she closes her eyes waiting for next touch or proximity.
And then, she feels it, and her heart explodes. She was way too high from cloud nine. Those soft lips of her husband was on hers, tasting it, kissing it slowly at first, softly. It was very slow, soft yet loving kiss, just to let Neeya be comfortable.
As Anirudh felt that Neeya was comfortable, he slowly but in one swift get on top of her and deepens the kiss. Slowly their kiss got passionate, deep, exploring each other. Yet Anirudh was firm and careful.
His hands on her cheeks while her around his back.
And that's the night of love, passionate and intimate love.
That night the moon was full, shining and filing the sky with its shimmery lights, while Neeyarudh's room, it was full of love and intimation. The atmosphere smelled of them, their love, of their soul becoming one. That night, two body become one. That night, the two young love explored each other, rained all of their love on each other.
That night, even moon and stars blushed of their love and hid behind the clouds seeing the two souls complete each other.....

*Next Day*

Still Trilochan was angry and Neeya wasn't yet ready to leave for London, but Anirudh and others weren't ready to listen no. Anirudh helped his wife packing her clothes, and essentials. His heart was heavy. It wasn't easy for him to let her go, he want to hold her in his arms, forever, doesn't want to leave her for even a moment, if possible.
He was trying his best to hold his tears and sadness best but he didn't know that Neeya is his wife and can study him better, than himself too.
Neeya takes off few photo frames off the wall, one was of Anirudh alone and another one was of the whole family. Staring at it, few tears leave her eyes falling on it. She hugs it closing her eyes letting tears fall of.

After packing, Anirudh walks to her giving her an envelope,"isme tumhare saare kaagaz hai. Scholarship, tumhare result, sab kuch isme h. Tum waha pahunchogi, to mera dost Saleem milega tumhe. Usne bhi whi se padhai ki h mere sath, to wo tumhe bata dega sab kuch. Aur koi bhi baat ho, mujhe phone karna. Theek hai?" Neeya nods.
Anirudh notices the sadness on her face and he very well knows the reason.
"Neeya. Mai janta hu ki tum dukhi ho, lekin Trilochan kaka ke wajah se apne, humare sapne mat kuchlo." "Par Anirudh ji, mai kaise ja skti hu? Wo udaas h, naraz h, aur mai chali jau?
"Neeya mai kyu nhi ja sakta tumhare sath?" He ask like crying child. "Kyuki apki yaha jyada jarurat hai. Waha nhi. Waha mai sambhal lungi aur waise bhi, aapne rasta dikha dia, manzil to mujhe akele tay karna padhega. Hai na?" Sighing, Anirudh nods.
He holds her hand and bag from another one. "Chale." She nods and both walks out of the room. Both were sad, their heart heavy, throat full, wanted to say something, but were at loss of words.

As they walked down, everyone was standing there, except Trilochan.
Neeya mask a smile and walks to Binoy touching his feet. "Arey...." He makes her stand. "Beti ho tum meri. Paer nhi chuti. Ashirwad to aise hi h tumhare sath mera. Ab bas, Barrister banke aao taaki koi is barrister Babu ko control kr ske." At this everyone chuckles when Batuk interrupts,"lekin baudi ne to waise hi control mai rakha h dada ko. Dekha nhi kaise baudi daant ti h dada ko-" Somnath elbows him making everyone laugh and Neeya blush and chuckling.
"Baat to shi h Batuk tumhari. Tumhari baudi jitni seedhi dikhti hai, utni hai nhi. Pata h kitna dant ti h mujhe." Anirudh complains pouting making Neeya glare at him making everyone laugh.
"Ha to tu harkate aisi karega to daant to padhegi hi." Binoy taunts Anirudh defending Neeya. And then he too backfire saying that he is his son and he's taking daughter in law's side and he don't love him and so on.

Neeya looks at them with her teary eyes. She is going to miss all these. This lil fights, nok jhok, fun, messing around, everyone.

"Accha ab aake ladh lena, pehle meri beti ko chodh aao." Binoy says petting her head while Anirudh side glance at his father. "Ha. Chodh aarha hu "apki beti" ko."

Neeya hugs Batuk and then Som. "Tum dono jyada badmashi mat karna. Aur khyaal rakhna." Then she kneels down and whispers in their ears,"meri taraf se apne dada ko khoooob tang karna. Khuli choot h." At this, their face sparkles up and then looks at Anirudh who was looking at them suspiciously.

Neeya smiles and takes blessings from Bihari and Koyla and other workers.

While this, she gets a feeling like someone is watching her and she turns around, she finds no one, but then her eyes fell on something shining on floor. She excuses herself and walks towards it to find a red pearl ring and she knows whose it is.
She runs to his room, opening the door and finding him looking at the black and white photoframe of the whole family including her.
A sob escaped her mouth grabbing his attention. He turns around with his stick seeing his daughter in law, tears flowing off her eyes and it only scattered him more. There was tears in his eyes too.

She walks to him handing him his ring answering his questioning eyes.
She had no courage to say anything, she knew very well if she says anything and if her kaka said something about staying, she won't be able to move forward. She just touched his feet and taking his blessings and Trilochan keeps his shaking hand on her forehead.
Stuttering, he speaks,"khu...khush rho...."
Standing up, she just nods her head smiling at him. "Aap...aap apna khyaal rakhiega...dawa lete rhiega samay se. Jyada meethi chai may pijiega...aur..jyada kaam nhi...aur khush rhiega. Mai apko jaise chodh ke ja rhi hu, waise hi Milne chahie aap, muskurate hue.." Trilochan nods and Neeya just hugs him tightly, giving her daughterly hug.
Patting her head, Trilochan speaks,"apna khyaal rakhna...naraz hu tujhse ab bhi...bahut jyada...par koi baap apni beti se kab tak naraz reh skta h....par...mera gussa ab bhi h par tum jao." Saying this he lightly pushes her away from him. "Jao Issey pehle mujhe phir gussa aajae aur mai tumko rok lu....jaao..." Saying this, he turns around showing his back to her. And she just kept  moving backward, sobbing lightly. No matter how much angry he is, she knows he will support her. For outer world, they are father daughter in law, but in real, they are father daughter, by heart.

As she walks, she finds Anirudh standing outside, looking at her with teary eyes, and she finally lose herself over him crying.
Anirudh takes her to the rooftop.
Parting away, he wipes her tears away cupping her face,"nhi...ab nhi...arey Tum to hum sabka sapna poora karne ja rhi ho...phir q?...nhi..."
She looks in his eyes, tilting her head,"mai bahut yaad karungi apko...bahut..." At this, Anirudh smiles and kisses her forehead.
"Mai bhi bahut yaad karunga, lekin sabse jaruri abhi tumhe humare sapne poore karne ki hai....aur mai to yhi par, khada tumhara intezar karunga, apni baahein kholke....aur mai to tumhare sath hi hu, aur tum mere...hai na?.." she nods giving him lil smile.
They hug each other for last time, taking in every scent of each other, every warmth, feeling of each other.
After staying like that for few mins, Anirudh separate himself, looking at her eyes, holding his hand out to her, which she takes smilingly lightly.
It was time to go....

***

As Anirudh and Neeya was nearing railway station, the fear of living far away from each other, and not seeing each other kept haunting them, but none said a word. Only action spoke. Neeya's hand in his, and him rubbing her hand softly with his thumb, making her calm, while Neeya's hair flipping on his face. And they just sat their, in the motor car, taking in each other for as much time they r having together.

*****

As they reached, they walked to the station, to their platform no 5, filled with people with their luggage, shopkeeper selling sweets and snacks, and magazines paper.
After getting on train, Neeya seated at her window seat staring at Anirudh while he was stating at her standing there.
They didn't know they were so strong that despite of their fear, despite of crying and screaming inside, they looked silent and calm, but their eyes were screaming.
As the train horn hit their ears, telling it's time to go, Neeya, feeling more anxious, hold the window of the now slow running train, looking at Anirudh who was walking and slowly running with it, to take as much as possible image of each other.
As train sped up, last thing she remember, him mouthing "I love you".

And now she was onto the next journey of her life which is going to change so many things.

That's a wrap!

See you guys on a next journey...😉

Please do comment as it took a lot of my mind to write,,,, something different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.6K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
49K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
41.7K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...
181K 9.9K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...