Black Star

By GQuest_Creations

This story concept on [Trash of the County's Family] as fanfictional story. It's a whole different story wher... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Extra: Snowman
Chapter 10
Extra: Christmas Party
Outer Gods' Moments (With Creator)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Extra: Chocolates
Chapter 15
-On Hiatus-

Chapter 3

5.3K 352 48
By GQuest_Creations

Knock, knock.

"Come in." Ron came in to Deruth's office as he greets him while bowing, "Count-nim."

Deruth lifted his eyes from his hands holding out some paper works. Recognizing the man in front of him, he smiled,

"You didn't inform me you will coming back, Ron."

"I and my group just came hurriedly."

"Is that so? Then I should prepare a room for you and your group to stay-"

"Actually Count-nim, I would like to ask you a favor." Ron stop him while Deruth look at him with surprise, "Favor?"

Thinking about it, Ron is not a type to ask a favor. It's been more than a decades since Ron started working for him, but this is the time he ask for a favor.

When Ron is about to respond when a servant barge in a hurry.

"Count-nim! Nobles and council members who has been stripped their assets and mansions we're rebelling!"

"This…" Ron confused to a sudden action. Deruth sigh rubbing his temples, "I stripped them just a day ago when I discover that the council members and nobles are planning to harm my children…"

Then they hear a scream which makes him jerked in his seat. Both of them hurriedly left the office and go downstairs. That, they discover an unexpected scene.

A fallen council member kneel down while screamed and cried in pain while holding his missing wrist. A redhead swing his sword midair to remove the blood that stuck in. While a white Butler protecting the two brunettes besides him.

"Baron, there's a limit of my patience. I don't care if you try to harm or kill me."

"But harming my family? Do you have a death wish?" Cale coldly chuckles as the fallen council member shudders in fear in his threatening.

"Don't worry. If you know a priest or a mage, they should be able to reattach your wrist." Cale crouched to the same height as the crying fool, speaking in freezing voice, "But that would only happened after you thrown to the jail later."

His domineering pressure plus his thick bloodlust almost make the fallen council member choked to death. He shudders as he begs,

"P-P-Please spare m-me…"

Cale straightened his back and turn to his siblings who's shivering at the scene. He asked them,

"What do you think, Lily, Basen? He was the one who attempted to harm you. I will listen to the future head of the family."

Basen regains his composure after hearing Cale's question. He gave a command,

"Guards! What are you doing?! Throw him to the dungeon! Call a mage to heal him!"

With that, the guards soon arrived and did as Basen as instructed. Lily run towards Cale as she called out, "Orabuni!"

Cale look at his younger sister then to the sword. He apologize, "Sorry. I got your sword dirty."

"No worries, Orabuni." She took the sword that still has some speck of blood. Cale look at his Butler, said,

"Do the clean-up. Don't let them escape."

Geno smile and bow in respond before he left. Cale climb up to the stairs and look at his father. Or specifically, at his former Butler Ron. He mentally shudders,

'Why is that old man is here?!'

"Cale, are you alright?" Deruth worriedly asked his eldest son. After Cale's change a year ago, this is the first time he saw him being ruthless.

"I'm alright, father." Then he look at Ron. Ron smiled looking at his puppy young master. But deep inside, he is surprise and confused.

'Just what happened after I left? That kind of bloodlust can only be found to someone who killed thousands.'

Cale only look at him then he proceed. Once he pass Ron, he mumbles, "…It's good to see you, Ron."

Ron froze with his benign smile can no longer been seen. He turn around and look at the frail and weak looking redhead's back slowly getting smaller as he walk further.
____________________________________________________________________________

At the front gate, Choi Han's group help the soldiers to suppress the nobles who stars the rebellion. Then suddenly, a white Butler arrive at the gate.

The knights stop and look at the sole white Butler slowly coming in. As for Choi Han's group, they confused as for why the knights stop when the white Butler appear.

"Young master said to capture the rats at any method." Geno said with a gentle smile on his face. He continued, "And he also said not to let a single rat escape."

"How dare a mere peasant Butler be so arrogant?!" One of the fallen nobles shouted in insult. He was about to dash out when Choi Han stop him.

Geno thank him, "Thank you, Sir Hero, for stopping him."

"There's no problem. I only suppress him."

Geno nods at what Choi Han said. He took out some papers and a monocle under his suite. He out the monocle on the right eye and scan the papers, 'Let's see…'

He cleared his throat before he raise his voice, "I will speak out all your crimes one-by-one!"

This was followed by revealing all their crimes, which they remember from the very beginning. With crowds watching this grew bigger and bigger adding more humiliation to the corrupted nobles and council members.

Choi Han and his group we're shocked at how much crimes does Geno called out with full clear details. It's so clear that even a 3-year-old can understand the fallen nobles' crimes.

As Geno continuing reciting their crimes, one of the fallen noble's hired mercenary stood up, releasing a white aura.

"I will do my job requires me to. Kill Basen and Cale Henituse!" The mercenaries yelled and rushed at the group of nobles.

When Choi Han's group we're about to stop them when suddenly, golden white light appears in front of Geno. The light filled with holy and positive feeling, which brings people with ease and security to their dark hearts.

The light condensed in a second, slowly forming a clear shape. The light forms to a transparent chessboard.

It's a chessboard that no one is familiar with except for one person, Choi Han.

'…Janggi?"

That's what Choi Han thought for. A familiar Korean chessboard that should not be existed in this world. He was blank out for a second and he was about to move when he saw an unexpected scene.

Geno holds a white piece of chess. Slowly raise his hand, his voice freeze, "A ten times pressure."

Pak!

A sudden surge of heavyweight pressure falls down through the mercenaries along the fallen nobles. Their faces fell through the ground the stick within, can't move even a single inch.

Everyone shocked to the sudden event. Choi Han and his group along the knights feel the immense pressure but somehow they never been affected.

The knights felt respected towards Geno, as they know his strength for a long time. And Choi Han feel that the friendly looking white Butler is much stronger than himself.

"My, my. Since you guys tried to retaliate. How about we throw you all into the dungeon?" He spoke with a cold smile sticks in his face. Geno clap his hands, the knights know what to do.

One-by-one, they grab all the fallen nobles plus the mercenaries they hired to throw them to the dungeon. Geno put the papers and the monocle back then wave his hand, making the Janggi disappear along the pressure.

Geno walks toward Choi Han's group and bows, his cold smile change to gentle smile, "We thank you for your support to stop the rebellion, dear Heroes."

Rosalyn smiled, "There's no problem. But how did you-"

"I'm just a mere Butler, Miss Rosalyn." He stop her as he continue, "I'll send you back to the guest room since the rebellion ended."

Then he turn around and walk away. Rosalyn thought, 'Why such a strong person became a Butler of a small count?"

As for Beacrox, a former chef of the Henituse County, he felt disbelief of such a strong person appeared, much stronger than themselves. Then he made a conclusion that actually wrong but also right.

'…He's hiding.'

As for Choi Han, he just went silent. His mind filled with confusion. His emotions gone awry after seeing a familiar Korean chessboard. Such chessboard never existed in this world in the first place!

Then he calm his emotions for a second before following Geno inside with his group. He will plan to ask him later about Janggi.
____________________________________________________________________________

'…You said God of Death already notice me and sent Choi Han and the rest to get my help?'

Cale rubbing his temples in exhaustion. God knows his simply leak of his presence leads a God finding him out. Such a problem has been doubled.

[[How about you just help them out then fuck off?]]

"How about you just fuck off right now?!" He mistakenly shouted in anger which causes the three children besides him flinches.

[[Cale, I know you hate getting involve in a troublesome problem early but…]] The voice pause for a moment before continue, [[I can't stop it. The world needs your protection against White Star. You're the only one who can stop him.]]

'But you said I can't reveal myself!'

[[I never said you can't intervene their problems. As long as you never reveal your identity, especially your presence, everything is fine until your awakening is solidify.]]

He sigh in frustration before falling into his comfortable bed. When the door open and Geno came inside, he made a command,

"Geno. Tell father that I agree to let Choi Han and his group request to stay in a Villa from Harris Village for 3 weeks. I'm going back to sleep."

"Yes, my lord." He bows before he left again. Cale fell in drowsiness, then he got fast asleep along with the children besides him.

Then for a second, starlight dust filled the entire room. It turn into a dome of transparent stardust as if it protects such an important existence.

The voice speak out itself, [[…You may not like it but…The world's fate revolves in your intervention.]]

[[I hope that no one knows your true self until your awakening is solidify.]] Then it went silent again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 27 10
What if when TBOH Cale Henituse died as a soldier , there was also a little soul transmigrated along with him? Yes, this is a fiction about a little...
9.3K 437 9
(Dis-continues,Might rewrite it on A03 with same name) It's a Og Cale fanfic about his life at 18 years old until he turned 40 years old & made the d...
63.5K 1.5K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue itπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
41.2K 2.8K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...