Montgomery Boarding School (G...

Da wantingtofly

All Rosemary wanted was to receive the education she needed to secure a promising future. Not knowing she had... Altro

Montgomery Boarding School
CH. 2 The Welcome
CH. 3 Yoga Room
CH. 4 Tutor
CH. 5 Soaking Wet
CH. 6 Little Shrimp
CH. 7 Circus Lights
CH. 8 21 Questions
CH. 9 Baby Mama
CH. 10 Overtime
CH. 11 Oh Baby!
CH. 12 Crybaby
CH. 13 Kid's Meal
CH. 14 Welcoming 2.0
CH. 15 Hangover
CH. 16 Toddler's Meal
CH. 17 Paint Fight!
CH. 18 Girlfriend
CH. 19 Spoiled Brat!
CH. 20 Playhouse
CH. 21 Homewrecker
CH. 22 Chucky on the Loose!
CH. 24 Props Rosemary
CH. 25 Roaches
CH. 26 Butterly Garlic
CH. 27 Marry Me
CH. 28 Piña Colada
CH. 29 No Title
CH. 30 Poolside Service
CH. 31 Donkey Kong
CH. 32 Guess the Kiss
CH. 33 Sus
CH. 34 Greasy
CH. 35 Outed
CH. 36 Peeping Tom
CH. 37 Trick or Treat
CH. 38 Hot in Here
CH. 39 Horsey
CH. 40 Table 21
CH. 41 New Girl
CH. 42 Cold Mornings
CH. 43 Mind Games
CH. 44 Puppy Bone
CH. 45 Polaroid
CH. 46 Two Face
CH. 47 Pizza Fingers
CH. 48 Slap A Witch

CH. 23 Ok Daddy

3.1K 148 61
Da wantingtofly

Violet's P.O.V

A bad bitch was in town and that was yours truly! Rosemary might have hurt me but no one could catch a sniff of that. For crying out loud, I was Violet Delaney! Someone who was not brought down by anyone. No one could bring me down! Especially not anyone as Rosemary.

I had feelings for her but it was time to get rid of them.

As far as the facial went, I enjoyed it very much but I pretended to not appreciate it in front of little dumb Rosemary. She could not be let off the hook so easily.

Honestly though, the spa facial was more than I could have asked for. I don't know what Rosemary requested but my masseuse, Linda, was more delicate than the usual this time.

Rather dwelling on what happened with Rosemary and Olivia, I listened to my friends and went to the kickback in the yoga room. The moment I walked in, the people who saw me cheered and made room for me to walk in. Right off the bat, I saw body shots being taken. A crowd around the two girls. One of them licking their way up the other girl's stomach to the shot glass. A bunch of drunk idiots hollered as the horny little boys that they were.

Equally as drunk, the girl removed her top by completely. One of the drunks pushed the other girl forward for them to make out. Enough of it, I looked elsewhere and continued to walk.

Off to the corner, two girls were making out. The girl had her hand down the other girl's jeans. Off to the side of them, a guy was giving another guy a blowjob.

Good for them. They were getting some this night.

Last time I got some? God, I couldn't remember. In such a long time. How sad.

Maybe tonight? Who knows? Anything could happen. Plus, I needed to get Rosemary off my mind. All I could think about was kissing her. Which was extremely frustrating because I was so upset by her still!

Eyes closed and sensually moving her body to the rhythm of the music, Melanie expressed to Chantel, "I want a threesome tonight!" Looked like she either smoked or was on something else.

"You're mine though!" Chantel grabbed Melanie by the waist and pulled her in to make out with her. Tongue and ass grabbing.

The strobe-lights danced all over the room. Keeping up with the beat of the music. The highs and the lows. Allowing for more admirers to worship my beauty, I continued my walk-thru. I came across someone sniffing sugar lines as others waited for their turn. Not as big as the line waiting to sniff it off a girl's pantie line.

A stumbling drunk bumped into me. Automatically, I pushed him off, knocking him to the ground. I walked around him and accepted a drink from Edgar.

Guiding me, he placed his hand on my mid-back and leaned in to say, "I was wondering if you were going to show up."

"Why wouldn't I?" I played it off, bobbing my head to the music, feeling it.

Edgar turned me towards him for us to dance. "You were kinda keeping to yourself for the last few days," he shrugged as if not really wanting to elaborate. Enjoying the night more than anything, he drank his whiskey. As the beat started to pick up, Edgar danced closer to me. Our bodies nearly touching. The one straight guy I could be completely comfortable with. Besides, Nick. Normally, girls knew that Nick was always trying something but not with me. With me, he was always a gentleman. Why? I had no idea.

"Well, I'm back on it," to demonstrate that I was enjoying myself, I chug the vodka he gave me and danced even more. A crowd started forming around me. Cheering me on. If anyone got too close, Edgar motioned for them to back off.

Candy pills were going ground. On his turn, Edgar tossed one into his mouth. I opened my mouth for one. Smirking, he placed his hand on my hip to dance towards each other as he placed one in my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I was yanked way from Edgar, newly tripping over. I was about to throw hands when I realized that it was Rosemary.

"Eww, I'm not talking to you!" I attempted to walk away from her.

Rosemary gripped my arm and yanked me back. Kinda hot, not gonna lie. Something was definitely wrong with me for being turned on by how dominate she was being with me. "How about you stop acting like a spoiled brat and listen for once?" Yup, I was twisted for wanting her to fuck me after this. Especially because this time it didn't bother me that she called me a spoiled brat.

"Ok daddy, spank me," Melanie's nosy ass included herself.

In disbelief, Rosemary stared at her questionably. I stifled a laugh and stared at Melanie in disgust.

"How about you guys fuck each other while I do my thing?" I escaped Rosemary's grip and pushed her towards Melanie. Fuck that made me jealous as fuck but I had to pretend.

"69, Rosemary? I know a place," Melanie was beyond fucked up, using Rosemary for support.

Rosemary removed Melanie's arms from her neck, "You need to get to bed," she sounded concerned for her.

"I'm trying to with you," Drunkenly, Melanie giggled.

Sighing, I shoved past people until I reached Chantel, "Melanie is drunk and all over Rosemary," I informed her.

The moment I said it, she rushed to Melanie and took her off of Rosemary's hands. Honestly though, why was Melanie so stuck on Rosemary? At this point, it had become an obsession.

Free from Melanie, Rosemary focused her attention back onto me. I started zig zagging between the crowd. In confusion, I stopped when I saw girls strip dancing as if they were at a strip club. Guys and girls whistled and threw money at them as they removed items of clothing. One girl completely topless already. Hyping up the crowd no other than Nick! Weird how I hadn't seen him yet. Made sense that he was too distracted doing this.

A drunk Melanie came running back. Chantel yelling at her to stop. Being her own boss, Melanie joined the girls. Rather stripping like them, she danced with them. At one point, she pulled one of the girls in. One arm around her waist and one hand on her neck. They made out. People horny-hollering at them. Sensually, Melanie moved her lips from the girl's lips and licked her way down her neck and collarbone. At her breasts, she cupped them with her hands and caressed them. Mouthful, she twirled her tongue around. Uncontrollable cheers broke out and drinks started being thrown like confetti.

Before any drinks could land on me, a coat protected my head. Only to realize that it was Rosemary's coat. What the hell was she? A ninja that rescued me at just the right time or a guardan angel?

"I bet you won't eat her pussy though!" Nick and another idiot laughed.

"How much you wanna bet?" Melanie dared. Before we knew it. She kneeled down in font of the girl. Biting her bottom lip, the girl nodded, giving her the go. Sensually, Melanie pulled the girl's panties down.

"Holy shit!" Nick couldn't believe that it was actually happening.

"Let me show you how it's done!" Melanie giggled. "Don't worry boys, you don't gotta pay for this lesson," and with that said, she went in. Everyone in the room stayed silent, anticipating for what was about to happen.

Melanie spread the girl's legs open and licked between her thighs. Digging her hand into Melanie's hair, the girl moaned out. Begging for more.

Over it, I turned away. What I wanted right now was a drink. All of a sudden, I got extremely thirsty.

Off to the corner, I saw Rosemary, looking disoriented a bit.

"Are you okay?" I hated myself for checking up on her but I couldn't help it.

"I need water," desperately, she looked at all directions.

"I do too, come with me," water was nonexistent in this room. At least not tonight. I gabbed Rosemary's hand and had to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

I walked her out of the yoga room. The security freshmen directed us to the cafeteria. How adorable, lower classmates were helping us not get caught.

In the cafeteria, I handed Rosemary a glass of water. As if she hadn't drank in days, she chugged it within seconds.

"Why were you even there tonight?" I questioned. Clearly, it wasn't Rosemary's environment. So why bother going to it?

"I have to look after you, so your parents don't worry," she explained. Same as always. Something told me that it wasn't completely true though.

Sometimes I wondered if our talk in my room even happened or if I dreamed it. When I confessed to liking her. Rosemary never brought it up anymore. Kind of helped though. Better to ignore it. It'd make it easier to forget all about it.

Besides, she never admitted to liking me.

"Hmm, I don't believe you," I could have been reaching but at this point, I wasn't thinking clearly and didn't care. Everything I had taken in tonight was kicking in. "I think you really Iike me..." Rosemary froze like a deer in headlights, "but don't want to admit it because I'm just so perfect and you don't hold a chance," I stated, smirking and fluttering my eyelashes.

Now I needed to know what she'd say to that! Rosemary was a coward and requires an extra push.

Sarcastically, Rosemary laughed at that. "You're not that perfect," she protested. "You like to think that you are but in reality, you're just a spoiled brat!"

"Baby, you don't gotta pretend anymore," I chuckled.

"I might have taken one of Edgar's pills but I know for a fact that I'm speaking the truth!" Rosemary defended.

Wait a minute! Rosemary took a candy pill? What the fuck? At what point and why the fuck? She wasn't the type!

"Why did you take one?" Suddenly, I started to panic for her.

"I saw you take one and you've been avoiding me so why not?" For someone who claimed to be so smart and responsible, she sure wasn't acting like it! Fuckin' Rosemary!

"That doesn't mean shit!" I retorted, disappointed in her.

"Well, I wanted to know if it actually helped to numb the pain," she justified.

I rolled my eyes, "What pain do you have?"

"The pain of you not talking to me at all," Rosemary's sad puppy face made my heart ache even though I didn't want it to. "Not even to be mean to me," she added.

Inches away from my face, Rosemary's eyes shifted from my lips to my eyes a few times. Craving her lips on mine again, I bit on my tongue to stop myself. I just couldn't though. One second, I was confident that I was going to go for it. The next second, I convinced myself not to. Three times I almost did. An awful tug-a-war with my heart and mind. Whether it was the alcohol or drugs, something in me was taking over. Before I knew it, I reached in to grab her by the neck to pull her in and kissed her. The both of us froze and I nearly pulled away. Right as I was going to, she held me close and kissed me back. Tilting our heads to the opposite side, we spread our lips wider, intensifying the kiss. Wanting all of her, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. Rosemary slipped her tongue into my mouth. A wave of tingles washed through my body, making me shiver. I knew Rosemary felt it because I felt her smile on my lips. Heartbeats bounced back and forth between our chests. At times, I couldn't tell whose heartbeat it was.

Wanting all of her, I left her lips to kiss downwards. Rosemary titled her head back and kept herself against the wall. I trailed kisses down her chin. Down the jawline. Down her collarbone and stopped for a bit. I kissed her neck feeling hands grip onto me. A tingly sensation flashed though the pit of my stomach.

At her breasts, I lifted her shirt up. I looked into her eyes and saw her nod her head yes, giving me permission to continue. I lifted her top over her head. At her breasts, I cupped them and leaned in. Delicately, I put one breast into my mouth. Softly, I twirled my tongue around as I slipped my hand into her jeans. Before I could even place my hand between her legs, she was already wet. Must have been from when we were making out. I moved two fingers in circular motions as I sucked on her breasts. Rosemary had little moans but you could tell that she was trying to hold them back.

Wanting a more comfortable position, I motioned for Rosemary to laid on the ground with me. From her breasts, I went back up to kiss her on the lips. A chill rushed down my back when I felt her arms wrap around me as we laid on the ground. One by one, pieces of clothing were being removed. Lastly, she needed to completely remove her underwear. Biting my bottom lip, I leaned in and kissed her softly. Slowly, I kissed more passionately. Making her feel safe. When I felt her lost in the kiss, I placed my hands on her underwear-line and slid them down, slowly.

At this point, there was nothing else but us.

I placed my hand on Rosemary's neck to hold her in place and kiss her. Tilting her head to the side, I tilted my head to the other side and spread her lips wider with my tongue. Inside her mouth, our tongues twirled with each other. A fireball sensation shot through me when I felt Rosemary's hands on my bare lower back, heading downwards. I was eager to feel her hands all over my body. Caressing every inch of it.

As much as I wanted her tongue to explore every inch of my body, I was more eager to explore hers.

I trailed kisses from her collarbone to her beasts. Twirled my tongue around and felt her body react to it. Her back arched off the floor.

Caressingly, I kissed down her body. The whole time not believing that it was really happening.

Chills and tingles traveled down my body.

At her stomach, caressingly, I kissed my way down. Comfortably, Rosemary laid on her back and anticipated the moment. Between her legs, I spread them apart and adjusted myself. I leaned in and kissed between her thighs. Rosemary arched off the ground slightly as if she had been waiting on it for the longest as well. I myself could hardly hold back.

Teasingly, I slipped my tongue in. Rosemary moved her hips upward. I smirked at that. This time, Rosemary let out a little moan. Turned on even more by it, I placed my hands on her stomach and teased her some more with my tongue. I paid close attention to her body reactions to know how to pleasure her.

The more she reacted, the more I pressed my tongue into her. Pleased, she moaned after moan. A wave of tingles fired through my body when I felt her hands digging into my hairs. Knowing that I was pleasuring her turned me on even more. The fact that it was me causing her to feel this way. It was I who was making her moan.

Rapidly, I flickered my tongue more and more between her inner thighs. Rosemary arched her back off the ground in pleasure. To hold her in place, I pressed my hands on her stomach more but I could only do so much.

Knowing that I was eating out Rosemary, I wanted more and more of her. I could not get enough of her. I went back up and kissed her. If tonight would be the only night I'd get with her, I wanted to make the best of it.

Rosemary wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately, not wanting to let me go. Without warning, she flipped me onto my back and climbed over me. Laying on top of me, she kissed me passionately. A hand between my inner thighs. Pleasingly, she rubbed her fingers against me, between my legs. As the kiss intensified, she slipped one finger in. I lost my breath for a moment. Focusing on only Rosemary, I relaxed and welcomed the second finger. In pleasure, I moaned. I don't remember at what moment it happened but I was squeezing Rosemary close to my body. Wanting to become one. Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes and released her when she started to move down my body.

Teasingly, she moved her fingers at a fast pace but then stopped to go slowly. I pressed my lips together to stop the moans. I don't know exactly what she was trying to do but it was working! It kept me guessing and lost in pleasure all at the same time. As I was adjusting to it, she picked up the pace again. My muscles tightened and my back arched off the floor. Moaning, I relaxed my body. Rosemary kissed me one more time on the lips and fixed herself between my thighs. Knowing what was coming, I stared down at her and removed her hair away from her face. Freely, she leaned in. Again, my muscles tightened for a few seconds before relaxing.

Perfectly knowing what to do, she pleasured me. At this point, I couldn't hold back my moans at all. In pleasure, I moaned and dug my hands into her hair. Not letting her stop. Rosemary was hitting every sensitive nerve. A wave of heat started at my face and rushed throughout my entire body. Goosebumps spread over me when Rosemary picked up the pace again. My back kept arching up and Rosemary kept pushing me back down. That alone got my body reacting like crazy.

"Fuck, Rosemary if you don't-" Before I could finish, Rosemary hit my weakness and I let out the biggest moan. "Fuck it, don't listen to me!" Hell, she knew exactly what she was doing.

The cool girl act went right out the window.

Fuck, I wanted her to get me pregnant. Luckily that was not possible. Otherwise, we'd be in big trouble.

Rosemary paused and looked up at me, "Shut up for once, will ya'll?" Perfectly knowing that she had me wrapped around her finger at this point, she smirked confidently.

Too lost in pleasure and wanting more, I nodded, "Mhm."

My mind was too clouded to fight her right now. All my body wanted was more of her. Not from anyone else either. Only her.

Thank you for reading!

Believe it or not, I had to cut out a lot from this chapter. Hopefully it still doesn't get deleted lol

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
Until You. Da sunny

Storie d'amore

4.8K 143 22
Alex is forced to go to a boarding school in London after leaving his hell-like life in the United States. He is quick to make friends, but what happ...
332K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
2.2K 16 35
After two years Reese had to went back to her hometown and start all over again at her old school in the middle of the year with secrets underneath h...