Favored Demon Lord (Tensura x...

By FuyukiEmiyo

Shin Valentine, He's Father is a American, while his mother is Japanese. His Father is a CEO at a company at... More

Summoning
Raid Tempest
True Intention
Harvest
Failure? or God Hood? Which.
Living in Tempest

Summit

3.7K 112 37
By FuyukiEmiyo

Rimuru POV

Rimuru: As Raphael said... This person holds Divinity... He is a True Demi God who evolved to a True Demon Lord

Rimuru could only smile with tense behind it. He looked at Shin who is staring back at him.

Rimuru: If I can assess his strength... I can protect my people.

Rimuru: So. How about it?

Shin opened his mouth. All the audience who were watching everything couldn't move and are only waiting for the reply of the powerful person.

Shin: Rimuru-san... I... I was transported to this world... Before I even enter High school.

Rimuru: ... Eh?

Shin immediately crouched while holding his head, trembling.

Shin: I don't know anything! I wonder if I can pass this written test! What do I do? What do I do?!

Rimuru couldn't believe his eyes. The person who released a powerful divine aura earlier... Is now crouching for something clearly non-sense.

Rimuru: S-Shin, was it?

Shin looked at him.

Rimuru: How old are you?

Shin: I'm 15... I was going to attend my first day of school a week and 3 days ago. But I was transported here.

Rimuru: F-F-Fifteen?! You're so young!

Rimuru shouted as he couldn't believe. A 15 years old kid became a Demi God.

Rimuru: W-Well. I can understand your situation. I too was reincarnated here.

Rimuru reassured him as he patted his shoulder.

Rimuru: Also. My test doesn't involve written exam... I'm here to assess your strength.

Shin: My strength?

Rimuru: Shin-kun. As you did earlier. You released a dense amount of aura... Which is bad for the people near here. That's bad for their health.

Rimuru explained why they don't release aura here because of the residents such as humans who are sensitive that might die from sudden auras.

Shin: I-I-I'm very sorry. I wasn't careful!

Shin said as he apologize.

Shin: Then. About the test.

Rimuru: Let's do that later. But now, I guess I can welcome you... Here at tempest.

Gazel: I guess that there is no fight now. This is much better.

But then, he averted his gaze and looked somewhere else.

Gazel: Looks like a new problem came here too.

We all looked back and saw a man with guards behind him.

Shin POV

Shin: Who's this old man?

<< Notice: They are the Envoy of Sorcerer Dynasty Sarion. Head of the Ducal house >>

Shin: Okay... I guess...

Shin stood up and walked out of the way for a sec. then he heard Rimuru mention a name "Elen". Then the man who appeared there glared at him.

Elalude: Rimuru.... I see, It's you. YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE THE DEMON LORD WHO BEWITCHED MY DAUGHTER!

<< Report: This magic is the composite magic combining flames and explosion. A high-level technique has been deployed >>

Shin: A High-Level explosion magic? Seems troublesome.

Shin said with half opened eyes.

Then, the magic was canceled because the man was smacked in the back by a elf girl.

Shin: Resolved?

<< Notice: That is Elen. Elalude's daughter >>

Shin: Ehh?

Elen: Just. Why did you come here, Papa?

Shin could have sworn that he saw Rimuru's face full of shock.

Elalude: Well- Sorry about that. I got a report that my daughter was kidnapped by a Demon Lord so I hurried my way here.

He said as he scratch the back of his head.

Gazel: He always was an overprotective Idiot.

Rimuru: An Acquaintance?

Elen introduced his Father to Rimuru. Shin didn't listen to most of the talking and his mind wandered somewhere.

Eventually. Rimuru made another meeting area where they'll discuss things. I was too invited to come because of the reason that I was also a demon lord. Everyone's expression was priceless when they heard that I was a Demon Lord.

Eventually. A man came over to us holding... A manga? Turns out, that person was the Calamity Dragon Veldora that went missing 2 years ago.

(Timeskip: It just works)

Rimuru started the meeting in the man-and-monster summit.

While I, am sitting beside Veldora... Reading Manga.

Shin: So you're saying that Rimuru put you in his belly and analyzed that barrier that imprisoned you and destroyed it so you can escape?

Veldora: KUhahaha! Of course. That is just as expected of my Sworn Friend... But in that span of 2 years, I got bored so I explored his memory.

Shin: You explored his memory? What did you find out about him?

Veldora: Well, I find out about his old life before he reincarnated. But I immediately immersed myself when I find out about the Sacred Texts!

Shin: The Sacred Text... You mean this Manga?

Veldora: Indeed. It's been 2 years but I still haven't read them all.

Shin: 2 years of reading manga straight... I don't think I can do that.

Veldora: Of course you can't! I the great Dragon has lived alone for 300 years before I met Rimuru!

Shin: That's... I don't know what to say...

Shin could only sigh. He continued on reading the manga he's holding. Then one of the manga caught his eyes.

Shin: This is...

Veldora: That? HA! You'll love that one. It's really good.

Shin: Is that so... "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure". I heard about it once but never bothered to read it.

Veldora: You should! There is tons of adventures and abilities that you can't see here in this world. There is even a Vampire that can Stop Time by screaming "THE WORLD!"

Veldora said as he explained it to Shin... Wait... The world?

Shin: The World?

<< Notice: It is an ability similar to [Remph: The World]. It can also stop time. >>

Shin: Ehh? Have I been copying it unknowingly?

<< Report: It's not copying if you don't know about it >>

Shin took the book and started reading it.

Shin immersed himself in to the manga... And soon to find out about the bitter truth.

Veldora: Yare Yare. To think that you immediately fused yourself.

Veldora smiled as he continue to read his part.

..

..

..

..

..

???: I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MASSAGE TO MAKE!

A small figure that are the size of a butterfly came inside and shouted.

The black haired butler grabbed her and tried to get rid of it but Rimuru stopped it.

Rimuru: Ramiris. We are in the middle of a summit. Can you tell us that later.

Rimuru grabbed her and brought her to Veldora.

Rimuru: Veldora. Hold on to Ramiris for a while.

Veldora just sighed. He accepted and just told Ramiris about the Sacred Texts too.

Rimuru glanced at Shin, who is busy reading.

Rimuru sighed and went back to resume the summit.

Shin took a break from reading the manga for a while, he glanced to his left and saw the black haired butler from earlier.

<< Notice: That is one of the Primordial Demons. He's is known as Black. He is like the three that you have summoned. >>

Shin: Ho? He's as strong as those three?

<< But he can defeat those three with ease >>

Shin: Wow... Maybe I praised them too much.

Shin once again immersed himself in the book.

I'm playing a game called YBA in Roblox... I'm actually having a problem....

Can one of my readers GIFT me a TWAU r63? i CAN"T GET HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH I ROLL! AND I HAVE NOTHING TO TRADE BACK BECAUSE IT"S HARD TO GET SHINY. Please Gift me if you have ne. If you do. I'll Mass update this book with 5 chapter in one day!

MARK MY WORDS! TWAU R63 FOR 5 CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!

Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 14
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
5.6K 202 12
A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of a Slime. But he finds himself not alone...
76.5K 1.7K 25
Rimuru trying his best to lure milim to the Stella King palace gate but this is part of falway plan to eliminate rimuru so he decide to use his power...
462 16 4
At a very young age, Akinoko will randomly stumble across Veldanava's death domain in her dreams. Enjoining her time with the Ancient Dragon until on...