Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-4

3K 229 34
By Rohahatim

Raima entered the office angrily and went to the receptionist. She couldn't tolerate someone disrespecting her Chachi.

"How may I help you mam?" Receptionist questioned in a professional way.

"Where is your boss and his secretary?" She asked politely since the receptionist was humble.

"In his room, mam you can't meet him without an appointment."

"I can't take appointment."

"Mam meri job ja sakti hai please."
(Mam I can lose my job please)

"Meray baba ke office me ajana agr job chali gayi toh. I will make sure you'll get a job."
She smiled and assured her. Raima left towards his office, taking directions from the receptionist.
(Come to my dad's office if you lose the job)

She opened the door without asking and saw a guy and a girl working on a laptop. Hassan looked up from the laptop and frowned seeing a girl enter without permission. They both stood up and went towards her.

"Apko tameez nahi hai aesay andar ni atay bina ijazat."
The secretary commented.
(Don't you have manners that you don't enter without permission)

"Aap yakeenan secretary hain. Ap to tameez ki baat na hi karain toh behtar hai. Kal apki tameez dekhli thi."
Raima glared at her.
(You are most probably the secretary. It would better if you don't talk about Manners. I saw your manners yesterday)

"Excuse me, ye aap kesy baat kar rahi hain aur aap hain kon?" Hassan calmly questioned her.
(Excuse me, what's this way of talking & who are you?)

"Saaf si bat ha kal inhe Nimra Adnan ki call ayi thi ke unki tabiyat kharab hai, wo meeting attend nahi krskti toh wo baad me discuss krlengi. Bas Mr. Hassan se unki 2 din bad ki ek meeting final krden. Or inho ne agay say kitni badtameezi ki thi. Apke kehne pe. Mana ke ap busy hotay hain likin apko koi haq nai itni badtameezi krne ka. Tameez nam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai. Kitni bari hain wo apse. Apni or unki umer ka hi lihaz krlia karen. Rakhen apni deal apne pass. Jesay boss wesay employees."

(It's simple. She got a call from Nimra Adnan yesterday that she's unwell ,she can't  understand the meeting she'll discuss later. Just finalize her meeting with Mr.Hassan after 2 days & she talked so disrespectfully because you said so. I understand you're busy but you don't have a right to disrespect her. There's something called manners. How old is she from you? At least respect her age. Keep your deal to yourself.  Same boss, same employees )

"Mohtarma Ap kon hoti hain mujhpe ilzam lagane wali? Or ye unka or hamari company ka maamla hai, ap kesy deal cancel krskti hain." The secretary snapped at her.

(Ms who are you to blame me? And that's the matter of her company and ours. How can you cancel the deal?)

"Ms. Sadia kia kal Mrs.Adnan ki call ayi thi?" Hassan looked towards secretary and asked in a serious tone.
(Ms Sadia did Mrs Adnan call yesterday?)

"Nahi sir ye jhoot bolrahi hain."
Sadia didn't expect that someone would come & ask her about her behaviour.
( No sir she's lying)

"Ms. Whatever, main kesy man lon ap sach bol rahi hain? Itna kch kehdya apne bina sabot." Hassan was now getting angry at the stubborn and mannerless girl.
(Ms whatever, how do I believe that you're telling the truth?)

"Mr. whatever, I don't care ap many na many. Main yahan bas unki beizzati ka badla leny ayi thi. Bhaar me jayen meri taraf se dono."
She glared one last time at both and left the office, stomping her foot. She left the room and saw receptionist busy in her work.

( Mr. whatever, I don't care if you believe or No. I only came here to avenge her humiliation. Go to dustbin from my side both of you)

"Sunen, agr apki job gayi toh ye len card.  Aesay badtameez logon ke sath kam krke milna bhi kia hai."
(Listen. If you lose your job have this card. What will you get anyway after working with so mannerless people)

"Aesa nai ha mam, sir toh bht ache hain."
(It's not like that Mam. Sir is very nice.)

"Dekhlia hai maine."
Raima made a face &  put her card in front of her and left the office.
( I have seen.)

She went to her car and left towards the hospital.

"Ms. Sadia ap jaiyye, mujhay kuch kaam hai abhi."
Sadia nodded and left.
(Ms. Sadia you go, I have some work to do now)

"Tumne us aurat ko moo utha kr andr kiu ane dya."
Sadia shouted at the receptionist.
(Why did you let that woman come?)

"I am sorry me ne mana kia tha."
( I am sorry I stopped her)

"Huh." Sadia grimaced and left from there. A tear escaped the receptionist's eyes. Why can't some people give respect to others?

Hassan came out of his office and went towards the main door.

"Kia hua Ms. Maha ap ro q rahi hain?" He stopped by the receptionist.
(What happened why are you crying Ms. Maha?)

"Nothing sir. I am sorry maine roka tha unhy but wo nahi ruki. Main resign krdugi ap mat nikaliyega please." She looked at him with tear-stricken eyes.
(I am sorry I stopped her but she didn't. I'll resign myself don't fire me please)

"Ap kiu resign krengi? Itni si baat pe kon rota hai. Be strong. Meray employees ko mujhpe trust hona chahye. Ap muskuratay huy achi lagti hain." Maha smiled and thanked him. She lost her previous job because of a small mistake so she was worried.

(Why would you resign? Who cries at such a small thing? Be strong . My employees should trust me. You look pretty while smiling.)

"Waise your husband is waiting outside I guess, apna mobile band rkha hua hai? Maine apne room ki khirki se dekha tha." He chuckled at her red face.
( Well your husband is waiting outside I guess, you've turned your phone off? I saw from my room's window)

"Wo battery khtm hogyi hai islye." She mumbled.
( Battery died.)

"Chalen, ja kar deedar krwa den unhy. Bechara wait krrha hai." He bit his lip to stop his smile.
( Ok. Let him see you. He is waiting)

"Sir abhi duty khtm ni hui meri."
(My duty hasn't ended Sir)

"Likin maine khud kaha hai, pay ni katygi. Hosakta ha kch important ho waise bhi rone wali shakal banakar kisi ko welcome kesy krengi. I will ask someone else to stay here. Waise bhi main jaldi nikal raha hun. Meri koi meeting nai hai."

(But I am saying it myself. Pay won't cut. Maybe there's something important & how will you welcome people with a sad face. I will ask someone else to stay here. I am going so I don't have a meeting too.)

He left the office and went home. On his way, his mind kept thinking about the girl who came to his office today.

'Teekhi mirchi'
His mind gave her a name and he laughed at it.
(Sour Chilli)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Raima went to Ayesha's uni and then Maryam's school to pick Maryam and Eshal. She dropped them home and reached the hospital and went to the room her chachi was in. She entered the room and smiled at both ladies. She sat beside her chachi and held her hand.

"Chachi...Maine bht kuch boldya hai secretary or boss ko...I am sorry shyd maine zyada kehdya...but koi apki disrespect karay toh mai bardasht nahi krskti."
She put her head on her hand.

(Chachi I said so much to boss and secretary. I am sorry I guess I said extra but I can't tolerate when someone disrespects you.)

"Koi baat nahi. Chalo ghar chaltay hain drip hogyi hai poori. Ap hamari taraf ayengi to hamay Khushi hogi."
Raima went towards Shazia and took her number and address and gave hers to her. She greeted her for the last time and went home.

(It's ok. Let's go home the drip is completed. Please come to our home I'll be happy)
————————
It was 3 a.m. and she was awake. She was looking outside the window at the stars. It had become usual for her to stay till late night & think. A messaged pop on her mobile screen, she looked at her wallpaper and smiled while tears gathered in her eyes.

"Apne toh kaha tha hamesha sath nibhayengy. Itni jaldi chorgye. Ek baar bhi khyal nahi aya main kia karungi?"
( You said you'll be by my side always. You left me so early. You didn't even think once what will I do?)

She hugged the phone close to her. She put a hand over her mouth to not make a noise since her kids were sleeping. She loved him with all her heart, and he loved her too. But the destiny had other plans. Wania was married to Ahmad 6 years ago. She was 23 when she got married to him. But last year, when Umair and Mahnoor were only one and Ali was 4, Ahmed's car met an accident, and he couldn't survive the injuries. Wania was devastated but she gathered herself for her kids. She believed we only fall in love once, and she had loved someone with all her heart. She can never love someone again. But maybe destiny had other plans for her✨

~
Thankyou for giving time to read it❤️
I love you all✨
Stay Happy. You'll find the male lead for Wania in next update, hopefully 😄✨Since she is heartbroken in love, the male lead would also be someone like her ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...