His One and Only

By chassidysimmons

Jezzabelle Archer is a kindergarten teacher. She is kind, sweet, and loves children. What happens when she ge... More

characters
Character Anesthetic
1.) "Daddy, she is my angel"
2.) "You should be asleep at this hour,"
3.) "I have never slept with anyone"
4.) "What happened?"
5.) "What is mine is yours"
6.) "How did you get in?"
7.) "Wish me luck"
8.) "Did you have fun today?"
9.) "I am fine"
10.) "What happened?"
11.) "I am Rose dear,"
12.) "You're on cell duty"
13.) "I can't wait for mommy to have a baby,"
14.) "I missed you"
15.) "I am hungry,"
16.) "Where are we going?"
17.) "I was just buckling your seatbelt, but thanks for that"
18.) "You look sexy as hell,"
19.) "I forgot it got really cold here"
20.) "Why did you take my phone?"
21.) "Your serious"
22.) "This is what you deserve"
23.) "No sweetheart"
24.) "It means you look like a gold digging whore"
26.) "Don't put your hands on me"
27.) "You did amazing,"
EPILOGUE
New Story

25.) "Control yourself"

5.8K 121 0
By chassidysimmons

I heard sniffling so I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room. Josh was standing next to the bed in his pj's crying while holding his stuffed moose. "Hey baby" I whispered, he wiped his eyes and sniffled again, "I can't sleep mommy" he said. I nodded and looked at the clock to see it was 4 in the morning.

"Xander" I said running my fingers through his hair, he groaned and pulled me closer against him, I sighed and wiggled in his hold, "Go back to sleep" he grumbled, I shook my head, "Josh needs me" I said and he sighed before reluctantly releasing me. I stood from the bed and picked up Josh, "C'mon baby" I said and he laid his head on my shoulder. I walked out the room and shivered when the cold air hit me. I went back to the room and grabbed one of the blankets off the bed. I was only in my small nightgown so I was freezing. I put the blanket over Josh and myself and headed down to the living room. I sat on the couch and rocked Josh back to sleep. Once he was fully asleep I laid down and placed him on my chest. I turned on the TV and watched some criminal minds.

"What the hell" I heard Xander groan from the stairs. I sat up a bit careful of waking a sleeping Josh, Xander had stepped on one of Adriana's toys that were on the stairs. I giggled and his head snapped my way, he stalked towards me and leaned over the back of the couch, "I hate waking up without you" he said, kissing my lips. I giggled and sat up fully, I uncovered us from the blanket and stood up walking upstairs and to his room. I laid him in his bed and kissed his head, I walked out and closed his door.

Before I could take a step I was pinned to the wall, I looked up and saw Xander looking down at me with dark eyes, "You look fucking sexy" he said, I looked down and realized I was still wearing my nightgown. I blushed and laid my head on his chest, "oh lord" I mumbled to myself. I pulled away and looked up at him, "Control yourself" I said, patting his chest and going to walk away.

Suddenly I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder, I slapped his back, "put me down" I said, he chuckled and slapped my butt. I gasped and banged on his back, kicking my feet, "xander" I shouted. I was thrown on the bed and he hovered over me, I glared at him and he leaned down laying kisses on my collarbone.

"No, I am mad at you" I said, pushing his head away, he narrowed his eyes at me and leaned back down, before he could kiss my neck I rolled out from under him and ran to the closet locking the door. "Open the door" he said, knocking on it. I ignored him and slipped out of my gown and changed into different clothes.

I unlocked the door and walked out of the room ignoring Xander. "Belle" he said, but I just kept walking until I reached Adriana's room, I walked in locking the door behind me. "Are you fucking me" I heard Xander groan outside the door. I walked over to Adriana and picked her up from her bed, "we're gonna have a girls day" I said sitting her on the changing table. I changed her diaper and then put her in a new outfit.

I walked out of her room and past Xander, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed Xander's car keys from the drawer. "Where are you going?" he asked, standing next to me. I walked to the door and opened it walking to the garage, I put Adriana in the back seat and went to get in the driver seat but Xander stopped me, "Belle" he whispered, I shook my head and got in the car.

He should not have gone all caveman on me, he needs to learn to control it.

I drove off and all the way into town. I parked in front of a small cafe and got out. I walked me and Adriana into the cafe and took a seat in the back corner. I ordered our food and she played a game on my phone.

After we were done eating I drove us to the mall and we got out. "We need to get Daddy a birthday present" I told her and she giggled and played with my hair. I chuckled and walked through the mall.

I went into American Eagle and looked through the dress shirts in the back, I picked out a couple and then got distracted by the baby clothes. I ended up getting four shirts for Xander and about 10 new outfits for Josh and Adriana.

After we were done I drove back home and walked into the kitchen, "hey Carla can you grab the bags from the trunk" I asked and she nodded walking to the garage. I sat Adriana down in the living room and looked around, "where is Josh and Xander?" I asked Carla as she sat the bags on the dining table. "In the office," she said. I nodded and picked Adriana up and then walked to his office.

I walked in and Xander was writing on some papers while Josh was sitting at the table in the corner coloring, I walked over to Josh and sat Adriana down next to him, I leaned down and kissed his head before making my way over to Xander.

"Hey" I whispered, stopping next to him, he looked at me and leaned back in his chair. "I was thinking," I said, taking a seat in his lap. "I had no reason to get med, you were just showing me affection, as a husband should do" I said, running my finger through his hair. He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder, "I love you" he whispered, I smiled, "I love you too" I said.

He sat up and continued working on his paperwork, while I just sat there and watched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 94.9K 51
Sweet Stacey Bloom is a 21 year old kindergarten teacher. She was the saving grace to everyone she met. A kind and heartwarming person, she lit up th...
245K 3.6K 40
Anastasia Damelio the daughter of American mafia don is an innocent and a pretty girl sheltered from the outside world. She is naive and too good for...
7.9K 134 17
(Editing at the moment.) (MAFIA HEIR SERIES BOOK 1!!) Lillian Gold, daughter of the Mafia queen, has no recollection of who her father was, or is...
88.7K 1.2K 32
Aleyna Sastre Bennati, her father being one of the most hated mafia leaders worldwide, making her be obligated to attend the school for future mafias...