Red String Of Fate| Yoo Joong...

By Zhangkiling

Kim Dokja, a gifted detective with an extraordinary amount of money at his disposal. One day, he met his fate... More

Fated Alpha
Questions
Falling Deep
Another Mystery
Investigation
The Kidnapping
The Man With The Hoodie
For All Eternity
Extra 1
Extra 2

Guilty Or Innocent

1.9K 115 5
By Zhangkiling

Before returning to the Metropolitan Police Department, Kim Dokja decided to go to the company where Yoo Joonghyuk works, since the clues he has obtained are still incomplete. Once the detective heard the testimonies of Yoo Joonghyuk's colleagues about his whereabouts yesterday at ten o'clock, he will be able to confirm whether the evidence he has gathered up to this point is useful or not.

If Yoo Joonghyuk stayed inside the company, and didn't go out, then he can't be the killer. But if he left at ten o'clock, that means he went to meet Yoo Sangha; for some reason he killed her and brought her body to the company break room.

With various possibilities in mind, Kim Dokja entered the company where Yoo Joonghyuk works, just as he entered thru the door, he saw one of his fellow colleague talking to a worker from the company. The detective approached asking about the situation: "Did you find something useful for the investigation?"

The detective turned around looking at Kim Dokja: "This man told me that the suspect left the company at ten o'clock, then returned at twelve o'clock."

Kim Dokja ran his hand through his hair, the information he was looking for has already been obtained by one of his colleagues, confirming that Yoo Joonghyuk is probably the murderer. Since they already have enough evidence, they can arrest Yoo Joonghyuk, from there, they will question him again to see what he has to say in his defense.

"We already have enough evidence, arrest Yoo Joonghyuk." Kim Dokja left the job to his colleague, he didn't want to arrest his fated alpha; it would be too much for his heart.

Kim Dokja also did not want to see how they would take him, so he decided to go ahead, he must show the clues he had found to his superior to hear his opinion on the matter.

...

After reaching The Metropolitan Police Department: Kim Dokja with hurried steps went to the office of his superior, to his surprise he is standing outside his office, it was like he knew that Kim Dokja was going to arrive.

"Have you found something?"

Kim Dokja gives him all the clues that he has found, he even commented on what he thought so far and about the information of his colleague, but although the detective has all the necessary evidence, he still thinks it was too easy.

Kim Dokja doubts that Yoo Joonghyuk is the murderer he has been looking for for almost a year, there is no doubt that Yoo Sangha died in the same way as the other victims and he even had the same mark on her body. Although the evidence suggests that it's the same murderer; Kim Dokja is not convinced that this is the case.

He thinks that Yoo Joonghyuk took the opportunity to imitate the most wanted criminal, hoping not to get caught. His tactic of taking Yoo Sangha's body to the company was not a very good idea, it was stupid on his part, if the victim's body had not been found at the company it would be more difficult to find the culprit.

When Kim Dokja thought about that matter, he found a hole in his research. The detective recalled the video from the surveillance camera, Yoo Joonghyuk did not leave the company until very late. How it's possible that he left at ten without being caught by the cameras? Could it be that the workers of the company had told lies?

They may be trying to frame him, if so, the killer must be among one of the fellow liars. There is also the possibility that Yoo Joonghyuk wore a disguise, hiding from surveillance cameras, if that is the case Kim Dokja should rewatch the video and pay more attention than before.

Without wasting any more time, the detective gave himself the task of watching the video again, he must be completely sure that Yoo Joonghyuk left the building at ten o'clock and returned at twelve. Without taking his gaze for any second from the screen, the detective watched the video, focusing on each person who left the company.

He managed to see something that he didn't notice the first time he saw the video. There was a man who was clearly hiding his appearance from the cameras, he even left quite quickly, which seemed very strange. His behavior reflected that he was in a great hurry, it was like he was going to be late.

Kim Dokja wasn't one hundred percent convinced that this person is Yoo Joonghyuk, maybe the two men are tall, but the one in the video doesn't seem to be as muscular as his alpha. In the detective's opinion, the one in the video lacks muscles, the only thing that matches in Kim Dokja's point of view is his height. In Korea there are many tall men, so it is normal to see other men with the same height as Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Is this man really Yoo Joonghyuk?" Kim Dokja muttered, still focused on watching the video.

He watched the video until it was twelve o'clock, the time that Yoo Joonghyuk Is supposed to return to work. It was just like the workers said, he returned to work at twelve, this time his face and figure were clearly shown on the surveillance camera. But if he had left from work with a disguise, why did he come back without it, besides that, he doesn't have anything suspicious with him, his hands are empty.

Kim Dokja expected to see the same man in disguise bringing something suspicious with him, something where he could hide a body, since Yoo Sangha was found dead inside the company. If Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't bring anything with him, it means that he didn't kill anyone or maybe he has an accomplice.

After watching the video for the second time, everything became more complicated, now Kim Dokja is not sure if Yoo Joonghyuk has actually killed someone. What he just got are new clues, which he has to show his superior, before an innocent ends up in prision.

He thinks his alpha is innocent, that the real killer has been trying to frame Yoo Joonghyuk. If so, he is achieving what he planned, almost all clues indicate that Yoo Joonghyuk is the murderer. No clue of anyone else involved is shown, if only Kim Dokja knew the name of the cafe where Yoo Sangha was planning to see Yoo Joonghyuk, various mysteries would be revealed. Especially the mystery of whether he actually went to see her or not.

Just as Kim Dokja left his office, he ran into his colleague, the detective who was supposed to arrest Yoo Joonghyuk. He decided to stop him for a moment, and ask him about the matter.

"How was everything?"

"The suspect is in the interrogation room, there are still several things that needs to be investigated about the homicide."

Kim Dokja knows there are many inexplicable things, now there's more when he saw the video, giving a possibility that Yoo Joonghyuk is an innocent man. In a hurry, the detective rushed to the interrogation room, he had to see what kind of questions they will ask Yoo Joonghyuk, also he wants to see what kind of expression he will have when he finds out that he has been discovered.

Kim Dokja entered the interrogation room, like last time, his superior was seeing everything behind the glass, analyzing the situation through the suspect's facial expressions. Kim Dokja's footsteps attracted his attention, the older man turned his gaze in his direction: "Have you found any more clues?"

"Yes, I saw the video from the surveillance camera again, I noticed that Yoo Joonghyuk did not leave the company at ten as the workers had told us. But I did see his figure captured on camera when he returned to the company at twelve."

"How is that possible? Did he disguised himself when he left?"

"That was the same thing I thought, especially when I saw a suspicious man leave at ten. The man did his best to hide his face, yet his physique does not match Yoo Joonghyuk's."

Hearing the words of Kim Dokja, left his superior confused, he could not understand how Yoo Joonghyuk could not be captured when he left but when he returned he did. Besides, who is that mysterious man who left the company? That man went out but didn't come back, while Yoo Joonghyuk came back but never went out.

"Maybe he has an accomplice?"

"At first I thought so, but after analyzing the case, I didn't came with the conclusion that it was possible he could have one."

Kim Dokja decided to tell his superior what he had in mind, about that there is a possibility that the real murderer is trying to frame Yoo Joonghyuk. Somehow the mysterious man who left the company must be related to the case, that man may be the murderer or an accomplice who was helping the real murderer frame Yoo Joonghyuk.

"For now we will keep Yoo Joonghyuk under arrest, we cannot ignore the evidence we have found that links him to the murder."

Through the interrogation they could not get any clues, Yoo Joonghyuk kept saying the same thing he said the first time, he clings saying that he doesn't know Yoo Sangha. That he never plan to meet her on a date, even when they showed him the evidence, he kept saying the same thing. His words sounded sincere, especially since he didn't show anxiety on his face, Yoo Joonghyuk always remained calm.

He never raised his voice or got angry, nor did he panic, leaving everyone shocked. Yoo Joonghyuk looked like an innocent man, he looked clean no matter how you saw him: a man of justice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
22.9K 1.4K 9
[A/B/O + Mafia AU] Jimin and Jungkook were childhood friends and later, high school sweethearts. However, the day of his birthday, Jungkook and his f...
7.1K 1.7K 37
A story about a homeless beta living day by day, not planning for the future, and being afraid to look back into the past. About the fearless Moe, wh...
149K 8.9K 25
Taehyung is a Beta and marry with an Alpha named Jungkook. But Alphas and Betas can't conceive with eachother. But Taehyung being a man of the high s...