Book 1: Lively Silence (Sound...

By BrewolfHowl

After a Decepticon escape pod crash-landed on Earth, a new mystery was beheld. A sparkling. Upon her arrival... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Second Book!!!

New Novel: A King's Heart

1.3K 14 3
By BrewolfHowl

Hello, my lovely readers! I hope you've enjoyed the journey and there's still more if you haven't read the second one.

Back to the topic. I've created a new novel but it will be on a separate site called Webnovel. The title is A King's Heart. It's about a little girl, Rosabella, and her journey from an orphan to the king's adopted daughter. I won't go into more details cause then I'll just be spoiling it for you!

You're still reading my message?! Well, I do appreciate that but GO! GO READ MY NEW STORY!!!

Please?

Okay, thank you! Have a good day/evening y'all!

-Bre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.7K 40
A Ground Bridge malfunction, perfectly normal and to be expected. What Optimus didn't expect to happen- like any sane bot- was to be thrown into anot...
2.5K 58 18
Starting with singular events and further escalating, Soundwave slowly slides down the cliff of treachery and eventually defects from the Decepticons...
72.1K 1.7K 19
A sparkling is born in secret, with only Shockwave and Megatron aware of her existence. The warlord is having her raised to be his sparkmate, but whe...
10.6K 168 34
Radiowave's escape pod crash lands on the barren planet at the same time as the Lost Light are looking for their fallen crew members. Her carrier and...