My Little Raven + Zatz x read...

By s00tsprites

Princess Maya and Lady Y/N go on a quest to find the three Jaugars. They travel to Luna Island, the Jungle La... More

The Prophecy
Quinceañera
The Prophecy Revealed
The Funeral
The Loca Lady
The Cat Fight
The Bat Prince Saves The Day
The Wizard Council

The Underworld

4K 118 123
By s00tsprites

Back in the Underworld.

The gods were gathered in the throne room for another meeting.

Zatz and his father were standing behind the other gods, discussing his encounter with you. “Lady Y/N is different, Father.”

“You should have seen her, courageous and-” Zatz stopped, thinking of another fitting way to describe you. “and loyal.”

“And beautiful.” He stared off dreamily.

His father gasped and dragged his son a little farther away from the King’s ears.

“Be quiet, mijo. He will hear you.” His father whispered. “You want Lord Mictlan to take your other eye?”

Zatz looked down, remembering.

“Do not get attached. That would be very dangerous, my boy.”

“Zatz!” The God of War roared, shaking the throne room.

The gods scrambled out of the way, revealing the small demigod.

“Stand before me, Prince of Bats.”

“Yes, my lord.” He kneeled before him.

“This is the last time I will ask you. Bring me the Teca Princess. Bring her now!” The King demanded like a toddler.

Lady Micte called out to her husband.

“She will be yours, and her sacrifice will be delicious.”

Lord Mictlan laughed evilly.

“Acat will bring her to you, my lord.” A girl with glowing, purple tattoos walked forward.

Mictlan growled.

“Your wish is always my command, Lord Mictlan.” She bowed.

He chuckled, “Very well, Acat. I trust you two will bring her back in one piece.”

“It will be our pleasure, my lord.” She kneeled down, getting very close to Zatz and caressed his arm.

Zatz quickly shrugged off her hand.

“Alive, please, Prince of Bats.” The Goddess of Death said.

“She can only be sacrificed if she’s alive, girl.” Lady Micte looked at Acat distastefully.

"Of course, my lady.” Zatz complied.

“Cross my heart and hope to die.” Acat chuckled.

Lady Micte didn’t trust Acat, so she looked at Zatz, who nodded his head in understanding.

The two walked off, leaving the throne room.

“You’re going to get yourself killed, Acat.”

“You worry too much, Zatz.” She brushed it off.

Zatz’s father looked his way, concerned that the young demigod won't pull through.

“Sending children to fetch a child?” Lady Micte gasped and then laughed. “Husband, you are incorrigible.”

- -

“Okay, here’s our plan.” Maya told her parents.” And it can’t fail!”

“First, Y/N and I will ride Chiapa to the Endless Forest.”

Plan-Chiapa roared.

“We’ll journey to Luna Island.”

“Gallop, gallop, gallop.” I was making the side effect noises, just to add some spice.

“Then I’ll go, “Oh, hey, Gran Bruja. You’re the Great Rooster Wizard, so will you join us on our quest?”” Maya voiced.

“Let’s do this, girl.” I said, imitating the Gran Bruja.

“She’ll call a magic cloud or something and we will fly to the Jungle Lands. And then I’ll talk to the little skull girl. “Hey, Widow Queen, I need to borrow your greatest Skull Warrior." And she’ll be like . . .” Maya trailed off.

“Take this bad-hombre. He’s yours.” I played Widow Queen.

“And then we all jump back on the cloud and fly to the Golden Mountains. Then the Barbarian Princess will see my group of adventures and will beg to join our quest.”

“Princess, I am the Great Puma Warrior. Let me join your team.” I made my voice higher.

“You got it, Barbarian Princess. Ride or die.” Maya said.

“The best part of it all is that there’s no actual fighting. It’s just the gathering of five awesome warriors. And then we’ll come back to Teca totally safe.”

“Booyah!” I added.

“By then, Papa will be healed and ready to rumble. Mama, you get to be a warrior again. And with the three Great Warriors by our side, we are off! Together we will destroy the Divine Gate and save the world!”

“The end!” I finished.

The King squealed, “I love this plan.”

The Queen looked doubtful. “But it can’t be that easy.”

“I know, I know. Sacrifices will have to be made.” Maya answered.

“And some, eh, might not make it back.” He bent down to whisper in his wife’s ear. “Gran Bruja, probably.” She elbowed him in the chest and he grunted.

Everyone laughed. “The Little Eagle finally gets to go on her first adventure!”

“Wait, what about the Raven? They’re a part of the prophecy too.” Her mother asked.

“Oh, I already thought about that.” Maya said. “The Raven . . . it’s Y/N.”

I choked on air. “S-Say what now?”

“Didn’t you read the paper? Did you miss the glowing letters?” Maya asked.

“. . . yeah?”

“Unbelievable.” She sighed. “It said at the bottom there would be a Mighty Eagle, a Loyal Raven, and Three Courageous Jaguars.”

“Mhm, mhm." I nodded my head in fake understanding. "I’m still not getting how I fit into the picture.”

“Ay, and I’m supposed to be the dumb one.” Maya groaned. “If I’m the Mighty Eagle, who do you think the Loyal Raven is? Who here is sworn by oath to protect me and stay by my side? Who here said ‘Always’?”

“Okay, okay. I get it, sheesh.” I rolled my eyes. “I guess I’m the Raven.”

The Raven statue started glowing. Not gonna lie . . . scared the shit outta me.

“Ha! See! I told you!”

“Ugh. I hate when your right, nothing good ever comes from it."

"Only one down, three more to go.” Maya giggled.

“So, Mama, can we go? Pretty please?” Maya begged.

She pretended to think about it. “If you’re not in Teca, hmm, it will be harder for Lord Mictlan to find you.”

“That’s right.”

“All right, Maya and Y/N.” The Queen said, giving in. “For this mission of diplomacy, you must be properly dressed.”

We walked into a weapon room.

“Oh, no, no, no, no. Not another Princess dress, please! I could barely walk in that last one. How come Y/N doesn’t ever have to wear one.” She glared at me in envy.

“Because I’m not a princess.” I told her casually.

“Lucky.” She said underneath her breath.

“Never thought this would see the light of day again.” The Queen pressed open a door, revealing an Eagle Warrior armor.

“Woah . . .” Maya and I gasped.

The King chuckled. “Your mama used to do some damage with that thing.”

“Yeah, I bet.” Maya stared, amazed.

“It was a true honor for any warrior to die by her beautiful hand.” He took her hand in his.

The Queen clicked her tongue. “Ay, gordo, you say the sweetest things.” She giggled.

“Pfft-” I put a hand over my mouth.

“Don’t laugh.” Maya whispered, but she was trying not to laugh.

“This is how they flirt? I can’t-” I wheezed. Maya pinched me.

“Ow!” I hissed. “What was that for?”

“It made you stop laughing didn’t it? And it was revenge.” She smirked.

“Petty.” I mumbled.

The Queen brought Maya closer to the battle armor.

“And now my Eagle armor is yours, Maya.”

Gracias, Mama.” Maya hugged her.

“Don’t think we forgot about you, Y/N.” The King said.

“Ooh, I get something too?” 

“These earrings, and this necklace.” They handed the jewelry to me.

“Uh, thanks?” Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful and all, but why did Maya get cool battle armor and I get jewelry?

I guess they saw my face fall because they chuckled. “We found this when we found you, mija.”

“We didn’t give it to you sooner because you know how you kids are, losing things all the time. But you’re of age now, so we wanted to return it. Maybe it’s a clue to finding your parents.”

My parents.

I was found in a river near the Teca Palace, the guards saw me and reported it to the King and Queen. That’s how I ended up here.

“Thank you, my King and Queen. But really, you guys are the only parents I’ll ever need.” I smiled. They ended up hugging me.

“And you’re like the daughter we never had.” The Queen joked.

“Hey!” Maya shouted.

“Shouldn’t act like a brat all the time and maybe you’d be the favorite.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“I’ll remember that.” Maya warned playfully.

“Sure you will.” I said as I put on the earrings and the necklace.

As Maya was putting on the armor, she smelt one of the shoes and gagged. I bet it smelt like victory. Which is something our brothers would have said.

I miss them.

“This was my first weapon.” The King opened a golden chest. “Ah. We fought the whole world together.”

Maya gasped. “Eagle Claw!”

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from cackling. Look how small that weapon is in the King’s hand. He literally has to hold it with his index finger and his thumb.

“Oh, yeah. To be young again.”

"What does this man eat? Geez." I laughed.

“And now Eagle Claw is yours, Maya.”

“I accept it in the name of the Tecas.” She jumped back and started swinging it, almost slipping. “And I will wield it with pride.”

I grinned and shook my head.

“Our Little Eagle and Raven Warriors are ready.” The King said giddy.

After that we went to go find Chiapa.

“Chiapa has been through all of the realms. He’ll guide you. And you’ll have the map we made for you.” The Queen informed while lighting the way.

“Chiapa!” The King whistled.

“Perhaps he isn’t quite ready.” 

“Chiapa, come out here!” The King loudly commanded, shaking the whole room.

“Easy, Papa.”

Chiapa ended up poking his head out, but he still kept to himself.

“Come on, old friend. We need you for one last mission.”

You could tell Chiapa was right back there, reliving the hopeless battle.

“Hey?” I called. “We need you, Chiapa. All we have to do is bring back three warriors. I promise.”

He shook his head.

“I can’t do this without you.” I held his furry face.

He eventually collected himself together and stood up. Ready to go.

It was morning now, and we were preparing to leave.

“You have everything you need.” Said Maya’s mother.

“Follow the map.” The King ordered.

Maya rolled her eyes. “Thank you.”

“Y/N, Maya, speak to no one. And no matter what, no fighting.” She hugged us.

“I’ll protect them, I promise, your majesty.” I whispered to the Queen.

“Stay safe, look out for yourself as well.” She nodded.

Chiapa snarled at us, probably telling us ‘let’s go’.

We hopped onto his back.

“Take care of each other and do not separate.” The King emphasized.

“May the celestials illuminate your way, mijas.” The Queen sighed. “We shall see you soon.”

“If it is to be . . .” The King held out his fist.

“It is up to me.” Maya fist bumped him.

I groaned. “You guys say this ALL the time.”

“Be quiet, Y/N.” Maya shushed.

“Be quiet, Maya.” I mocked in a higher pitched voice.

“Ay, this is going to be a long trip.” The Queen said.

Chiapa roared and we were off. They waved us good-bye, trying to not look worried, but I could tell they were. I just hope I can keep my promise.

1862 word count.

Thank you for reading. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 70
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...
899 70 29
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
2.5K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...